Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 25, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Those Who Lie About Contacts" » Archive through May 25, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 582
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph Emmanuel, You need to pick up this Figu booklet, it will answer some of your questions about Mohammad.

Those Who Lie About Contacts

Information on liars, cheats and frauds in the UFO community and false claims of contact with Ashtar and Hatonn among others. Quotations from the books "OM" and "An Open Word" presents a profile of the man called Mohammed explaining much about his actual task on Earth. (41 pages)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much, Norm! But where can I get a copy of this booklet? Or is that a stupid question? Can it be downloaded from this site? I'm going to look around for it, any case. So thanks.

Norm

Post Number: 583
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No its not a stupid question. Scott Whitney is in charge of Figu USA Booklet & Book orders. Place your order with him at this email address, swhitney@billymeier.com

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks once again Norm. You've been very helpful.

Howard

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont know if this is the right cathegory, but here is some very interesting ufo-contacts, especially UFO-contact from planet Iarga -- of Wendell Stevens/Stefan Denaerde, and UFO CONTACT FROM UMMO, is very interesting indeed. You will find it on www.galactic.no/rune

Howard

Post Number: 95
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, the contactee except from Billy was a male globetrotter who met with Kohun and Athar in January 1st 1976. Its on page 233 in AYTF.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a little curiosity "from the stars". A woman called Semjase is talking. Alot of distortions of the billy meier contactnotes. She mentions the swiss ufo-contacts. This is as crap as it gets. http://semjasebluestar.tripod.com/index.html

Dplotmach

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.lialight.com/whoarethepl.htm

Hi Dplotmach,

This section pertains to the FIGU Booklet entitled "Those who lie about Contacts"

Scott

Markc

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This website http://www.lialight.com/whoarethepl.htm
is really not worth looking at . It's only another 'Marchiniak' clone .
Mark Campbell

Dplotmach

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know, but did not find any other cathegory to post it in. Inform me :-)

Hi Dplotmach,

After looking at the website, I would say it is more new age mumbo jumbo.

It has been stated numerous times there is no such thing as the "Pleiadians", because the star system known as the Pleiades is too young to allow for the development of life.

I can honestly say this is the same type of stuff that has been circulating in the new age community for at least 20 years, but I guess the truth about Billy is going to take considerably longer.

Regards
Scott

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
Those who lie about contacts, how would we know the difference between the liars and the honest ones?
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Hector

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I`d like to suggest that a list of supposed contactees could be written,trying to classify them into 2 or 3 groups,the real ones,the unproven liars and the proven liars,deceivers swindlers and so on.By knowing who the latter are we could save time and efforts.I will begin the list with the REAL contactees that have value to me:

1.BILLY MEIER.
2.Dan Fry.
666.The entire Bush family(Contacted by their own EGO,but somehow contacted).

I run away from any article,books that Billy calls "New Age" nonsense.They try to sell you a world of salvation/redemption,just the same as any religion,that will come in 2012 at the end of the Mayan Calendar.Furthermore,they state that our genes are "royalty class" but they were somehow manipulated by our ancestors to disable their "top features",and these genes will begin to repair themselves magically in 2012.Laughable.Billy`s answer is:accept reality as it is,don`t expect miracles and work hard to change your reality.Dreams are nice thing but when you`re asleep.Once you wake up,begin to Create Your Own Reality.

Saalome..

Truthseeker

Post Number: 155
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know I'd have to agree with Billy when it comes to what he says about "New Age" nonsense, since I've had to find much of that out for myself first hand when I did my own independent investigations into these many individuals. Then in a number of other different incidences, I've come across UFO cases that tend to be fabrications taken from yet other more false or real UFO cases and instances.

Salome, Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker.

Memo00

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Matthew_ajy_b

with this last post of yours now im pretty sure that you a) are a very confused person, or b) you consciously come here to the forum to try to confuse other persons

if b) is the case, then, as a human being, as someone that someday will die, ask yourself: why do i do this? what do i win? money? attention? where they will be when its time to say goodbye? what would be the purpose of your existence?

if its not the case and you really believe in all those silly conspiracy theories, then try to find peace within yourself, before worrying about secret organizations that control the entire world, worry about yourself, be honest with yourself, analyze quietly all the thoughts that cross through your mind, seek help, talk with friends, if there´s no one then nature will give you shelter. . .

i wish you the best
take care

Markc

Post Number: 322
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew ,
you sounded like just another know-it-all for a while , but you crossed the line when you mentioned Plejos and acted like you knew anything at all about him .

You are a LIAR .

I am finished reading your misguiding garbage .

Get the hell out of my sight .
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 619
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew...

You seem to know much about Billy and The Mission, as I have observed from
all your postings. You seem to be Executing an AGENDA, or something, as it
seems? You either DO...know much about Billy for your own knowledge and
evolution, or you have a Task (Infiltrating) here on this discussion board
to "Tamper" with the Consciousness of all those whom are studying The Billy
Meier Teachings etc.

Well: So What, if Billy and the Plejarans do not tell every thing! I would
Fully Agree with Billy and the Plejarans to be very "Choosie" in what
material(s) are suited for public consumption or not. I would do the same
thing! One does not have to know...everything! And many are still not ready
to put on the shoes that fit them the best! The appropriate shoe will fit
when the time is ripe.

And as most of us know: Billy is in the first place here to Teach the
Teachings of the Spirit and The Laws Of Nature and Creation anew; as being
the "Priority" of the Mission. The rest is: Secondary!

If you wish to tell us YOUR Version/Interpretation/Translation/Definition/
etc...of the Mission, of course...that's your thing and Freedom to execute.
But please...leave everyone here whom is studying at their own pace and
manner, in their Human Value. As we would of course, do like-wise to you.

Hopefully one day...you will Truly Comprehend what you have read and studied
concerning Billy and the Mission: as it SHOULD be Studied and Comprehend!

Not everyone knows..."How The Fork Fits The Stick!"
So, please..."Do Not Shoot Your Self In The Foot!"

Pleasant studying...

Edward.

Tam2105

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Better give it another week, or longer, alot longer....

Matthew,

Don't do any favors for us poor pathetic souls who are at such a low level of understanding.

I agree with Mark C.
Your LITTLE (I emphasize little) bits of truth mixed in with TONS of assinine rhetoric do nothing to inspire anything in anybody. Except for you, maybe to get your much needed jollies.

Tam,

I did not post these messages, I will find out what is going on, thanks for the heads up

Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 472
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies,

I have approved Matthew's messages by mistake, I deleted two of his posts in this section.
I am sorry for trouble.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Socrates

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob or any other moderator, is it possible if I can obtain a copy of what Matthew has written?

my email is Neal@tonalweb.com

Badr

Post Number: 383
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Socrates,

The answer is no. What difference would it make? All the posts under that name where deleted because they were full of lies, deceit, dishonesty, false information and so on.

Salome, Badr

Jpm

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Rael a real contactee ??

JPM,

This is really a discussion about the Booklet and not just a general discussion area regarding "contactee's" real or not. Since you are new to the forum, I thought I would remind you please try and search the archives, you may find the answer you are looking for.

Scott

Pelegon is my idol.

Gordonb

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, i have just watched some YouTube videos of the 2009 UFO Conference and i just wanted other people's views on some of the speakers.

People like:-

Ed Grimsley - who claims to have had sightings of UFO's firing lazer weapons at each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJrKY05aFs0

I have read Billys book and Randolf Winters book which state that there are only a few people on earth who have ever had any original sightings or contacts.

So does this mean then that all of the people at the UFO Conference are A - Frauds and B - Need Psychological help??

Gordon
UK
GordonB
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salome.

Jonzie

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gordon

'Does this mean everyone is frauds and need help'?

No. The thing to remember is: not all UFOs are extraterrestrial. Russia, USA, and Germany all have earth-made UFOs.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page