Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 22, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Winters and Bell Books » Archive through March 22, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Metaldragon

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All,
I am trying to validate the relationships to Billy Meier (FIGU) and Semjase as claimed by these authors in their works. The Pleiadian Mission A Time Of Awareness by Randolph Winters, 1994 (pub. The Pleiades Project). Is it true that Mr. Winters has the sanction of Billy and Figu to present this information? And is Dr. Fred Bell correct in The Promise, 1991 (pub. Inner Light Publications) when he claims to know Semjase?
}}}

Norm

Post Number: 971
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metaldragon, http://www.figu.org/us/figu/critics/index.htm
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 972
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

& http://www.billymeier.com/Periodicals/Bulletin_8.html
My Website

The_original_dave

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

Well a few days ago I received my copy of the book ''Star Wisdom'' and I must say the book has been pretty good so far but I've noticed there is a ton of erroneous information within it. For example, Gene claims that the TJ was found only by Isa Rashid. He is also misinformed regarding the Plejarans knowledge of creation, he says they have no answers to questions like ''why are we here?'', ''why do we have to evolve and not just start from the top?'' He also claims that the names the P's go by here on earth are not there actual names but names they've come up with to present themselves on earth since there real names would be too difficult for us to pronounce.
All this erroneous information could be do to the fact that he has received alote of his info from Randy Winters.
Have any of you noticed any of these flaws while reading his book? I am rather dissapointed with this book since I've read so many good reviews of it and was expecting something else.

Salome

Trevor

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know why Billy's personal account of his Hyperspace Experience written on page 27 of Star Wisdom book isn't mentioned anywhere (that I know of) in the Figu website and this board. Shame that cannot be readily accessed and read by everyone unless only in the Star Wisdom book.

Indi

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Dave,I noticed many as well.

Although, I don't think the errors are major enough to cause any real problems, although they should be corrected at least with an addendum -- which then could lead to further problems however, with the source material.

What I think is good, is someone like you, who has been reading the material for awhile now, is able to spot the errors. That is more important.

Eg., if someone who has read nothing of this case, read that book, and didn't know there were errors, they would either think that it was a 'nice' little book, saying some nice things, or they would be enthused to look further, and then they would also learn about the errors.

So, no real harm done.

Then of course there is the hardline side, that would say all errors are damaging to the case -- well, I agree that errors can mislead, but in the scheme of things, I don't think this book is reaching too broad a public.

There are even errors in the forum, I make them, and other who have been studying for years make errors -- because there is just an incredible amount of information to read and digest, and so many dates and so many names and so many eras, etc........

Re that book, I thought it was a nice idea, even though a little ..........hmmm, can't find the word to describe it.

A good exercise would be to find what you think are errors, search for a correction amongst the official material, and make a note of it. If all of us did this, we could submit it to whoever for and addendum.

Robjna

Scott

Post Number: 1419
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trevor,

Billy's brief journey into hyperspace was also discussed in Wendelle Stevens Message from the Pleiades Volume One.

Scott

Trevor

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Still, thats just in another book.

I think Billy's account of his spiritual experience in Hyperspace should be posted somewhere on Figu website/board for everyone to read without having to buy one of two books. That is what I was getting at before.

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi everyone,
i also just placed an order on Horn's site for STAR WISDOM i didnt know anything about the content as Dave mentioned. i hope that ill be able to see where they are and know the right way of things;and also, i think its about time that we or figu find a way of translating all those publications in all languages, i mean all the publications cause not a lot of people will have time to study and master the german language.

Redhalls

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me too think that there is false information - but I created new thread in the topic called Star Wisdom - anyway this is what I think is not true:

about death that family members wait us so we go together to spiritual world

about death that there are layers of spiritual levels and "Weak" people go to level with which has nothing butdarkness lol

These I'm not really sure:

People on the planet will have similar faces when their spiritual level is the same for each... that's weird. So what about Chinese then this does not apply to them??

If you look at your most recent past lives you'll see that your face is very similar to yours now; especially the area around your eyes. I don't know what sense there is to this being truth.

I actually don't like Randolph Winters (and his calmly face) because I had created a myspace page and then here at Figu didn't like it because they told me they don't cooperate with Randolph - even in contact notes he is mentioned and he is actually not authorized or things like that so I don't look at his info anymore... he probably modifies it probably to mention some of what people want to hear (like this about death).

But book rest is fantastic.

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls,Yeah the thing about how our faces look the same when early in our reincarnation cycles I think is true beacause we have low avolution at the beginning and the more wisdom we gain through our evolutionary cycles ,the more our faces change.A good example of wether this is true or not is look at the faces of the people that we consider retarded or with down syndorme.Notice how there faces look similar?That's because they are of very low evolution and have fairly new spirits so randy winters is correct about that.I know Randy used to be a member of
figu and had a fall out with them but he does know the Billie Meier information inside out .Most of the things in his pleaidian Mission book is true.He tuerned his back on Billie and Figu but you have to just look at the message and not the messanger I guess.
peace in Wisdom

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randolph Winters was never "staff of FIGU. He was a self-proclaimed FIGU member.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Brncvngtn,

"he does know the Billie Meier information inside out .Most of the things in his pleaidian Mission book is true."

How do you know this? Have you read all the (German) texts?

RW never learnt German and his material is full of B.S.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/randywinters.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 233
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I have listened to a few of those Randy Winters tapes he produced. Upon reading the Meier text I can see many many errors in what Randy Winters produced.

One interesting thing Randy Winters spoke of which I have never seen in Meier's texts or heard anyone else talk about is that of a transmission from the AA about a prophesy or prediction of a man who is/will live in Switzerland.

This man, according to Randy Winters, will posses much knowledge of the spiritual realm and will be able to do many things others cannot do but he will be a know it all and according to Randy Winters the AA attack this man with their "words"

Now one could think that Randy Winters is having some sort of "poke" at Meier with this. Maybe he is. I dont know.

Just though I would share this with you all

Thanks
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gaiaguys net.Randy winters does know the Meier material well because he used to give many lectures regarding this information so that's how he knows it so well.I'm not a big Randy winters fan and you sound like you definetly aren't a fan but come on man,you should check out what he knows and don't know before you just jump out and say that all he wrote in that pleaidian Mission book is all bs.Evidently you didn't read it at all because you wouldn't be saying it was all bs.And for your information,No,I don't read German but I know enogh to know what is true and what is bs as you say.You got to have an open mind and listen to what people say before you just asume it is all bs.Isn't that one of the most inportant things that Billie and the pleadians talk about is having an open mind and try to learn things from people?It doesen't mean you have to agree with everything the person is saying but at least consider the information before you pass judgement.
please correct me if i'm wrong about this but I thought having an open mind is a sign of intelligence.
peace in Wisdom

Michael_horn

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brncvngtn,

Having known and worked with Randy I can say this. Randy indeed knew much of the material quite well. He also took liberties with it, that I witnessed time and time again, which were my actual impetus to begin to make my own presentations.

I wanted to simply present the information as I understood it, as it was contained in the Contact Notes. That's exactly the purpose that I also brought to Billy and FIGU when I asked them if I could represent the information in the U.S.

Now Randy was an absolutely excellent speaker and in many ways I thought he did a great job. So it was actually a bit disconcerting for me when I kept noticing the inaccuracies and invented ideas that he was inserting. I don't know if he was deliberately doing it, or if he just got into the habit of always wanting to have an answer to every question, etc.

But the fact is that Billy and FIGU also saw that Randy had been muddying the waters and asked him to stop.

Quite honestly, i always keep that in mind because I want to serve the truth properly and, though of course I make mistakes, I don't want to repeat the obvious ones that already occurred. I don't even want to repeat my own mistakes either.

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Dyson.And thanks to you for translating the bilie meier material from German to English.If it weren't for you and Vivienne doing the translations,a lot of us English speaking people wouldn't understand this infomation as well as we could.I really would like to learn German someday so that I can read the figu books.but until then I will cntinue to read the English translations and try to learn as much as I can.
I do understand what you are saying about Randy winters and that he took the information and ran with it a little to feather his own nest.Did you ever listen to the audio tapes he made back in 1992?I've listened to them many time and agreed with most of what he said.If you heard them,please let me know what you thought about them.

Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Markcampbell

Post Number: 417
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually , (Brian Covington , is it ?)alot of us have done the (come on, man )and istened to him ... carefully . That is why when Dyson says that some of what he lectures is bs , it's because he just happens to know what he's posting about ; very well . Michael knew and worked with him , early , on the lectures , before Michael knew better . Now , Michael knows .... very well .

BTW , his name is Billy . Billie is someone else .

Kamm own Broyaan !

Ramirez

Post Number: 407
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Showmanship, it seems to infuse the American psyche hence Randy Winters Barnum Brothers style ET Circus exaggerations and distortions.
When performing to an audience the veil of showmanship soon settles over reality then all manner of temptations simply become too tantalizing to resist.

This same mentality creeps into just about anything American (but not only) promoters get their hands on including religion, healing, technology.

However IMO the biggest, glossiest, most grotesque longest running show is religion which along the way has infected just about everything it touches.
If someone swallow that lie all others following go down so much more smoothly & convincingly with hardly a nudge on the conscience.
Cheers.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Brian,

Thanks for the kind words re translations, etc.

Yes, of course I've read and listened to the RW stuff. I wouldn't dare offer an opinion about something I had not adequately familiarised myself with.

I never said it was "all" b.s. I said it was "full of" b.s. Like a cake can be "full of" rat turds even though they constitute a minority of ingredients by weight.

I reiterate that nobody who has not read the (untranslated) contact notes and many books is in a position to pass judgment about how well or how poorly Randolph Winters did in representing the Meier material.

And Adolph Hitler was an absolutely excellent speaker too.

Salome,
Dyson

Gordonb

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please just on the subject of Mr Randy Winters, are you telling me that the book i bought by him "The Pleiadian Mission - A time of awareness" is complete fallshood, or is it just the case that he bends the truth about what Billy told him?

Thanks
GordonB
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salome.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gordon,

Naturally it is not a complete falsehood, and that's why it's so dangerous.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/randywinters.htm

Some of this is true, some of it is not, some of it is partly true, but none of it can be sorted out by how bizarre it sounds.

"Give me a grain of truth and I will mix it up with a great mass of falsehood, so that no chemist shall ever be able to separate them." - John Wilkes

Beat,
Dyson

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Gordon,I don't think everything in the Pleiedian Mission book is a falsehood .I read it also and I too was under the impression that most everything he was saying was true until I said that on this discussion board and the other members said it wasn't true.I didn't know if they were just saying that because they just didn't like Randy Winters or he actually changed some things with Billie Meier's material.I admit that some things that he wrote didn't fit right with me but i'm not sure exactly what he changed. Micheal Horn said that Randy Winters was a good lecturer but did alter some of the information.Maybe we can find out from someone what he changed.Or the best thing to do is learn the German language.

Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page