Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 18, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through February 18, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 392
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

For those of us that are not yet able to read German but wish to utilize the coded impulses embedded in the "Goblet of Truth", or other books, I have found a free Text to Speech software that could be used for this purpose.

http://www.all-freeware.com/download/52922/free-natural-text-to-speech-reader.html

Dear moderators, I apologize if this is redundant for I did search and couldn’t find any such free software posted.

For German speaking members, your feedback is highly appreciated regarding this particular software.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 936
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DEAR Zhila!

Please see my May 7th and 26th, 2006 postings.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6289.html#POST20539

It's always a good idea to search the archives, which - during select eras - remain a fruitful source of information.

Cheers!
Dyson

Creational

Post Number: 395
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson,

I thought I did search but obviously not hard enough. Sorry, and thanks for showing me your helpful posts.

I downloaded ReadPlease. However, there are some differences between the two programs that are worth contemplating; and your caring input is greatly appreciated.

Here are some major ones I have noticed:

-With Natural Reader, there is no need to transfer the selected text to the software’s window. The selected text can be read directly from the source. This way, a few steps are omitted compared to the ReadPlease.

-The Natural Reader has a convenient mini board that is quite user friendly.

-When there are parentheses or other such punctuations or symbols, NaturalReader does not mention the actual symbol but pauses a bit, as it is being read naturally; while ReadPlease mentions the kind of punctuation In detail and in English, possibly adding to the number of characters originally meant by Billy. Billy uses many of these characters/symbols and I wonder if the codes are affected/changed by either method. Additionally, it is more of a harmonious read to ones ear when the symbols are not mentioned.

-ReadPlease has different voices while NaturalReader does not.

There are other minor differences but for our specific purpose, I wonder if the above mentioned differences make or break the rationale we utilize these software in the first place, which is picking up the impulses.

Last but not least, you are a much better judge in regards to the pronunciation of the two programs.

Again, as always, your input is highly valued and anticipated.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson,

I need to make a correction on my post # 395.
The paragraph I used to compare the two software had symbols such as, *,<,and>, but no parenthesis. After writing the above post, I tried other paragraphs and realized that parenthesis are not mentioned in both software programs.
So the statement in my post # 395, regarding parenthesis is false.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Newtown

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

try

www.expressivo.com/

TextAloud - i think it has a german voice available,

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 942
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

I downloaded NaturalReader and tried it on some German. It's OK, but maybe I'm just used to ReadPlease. I very rarely use these programs, anyway, but I think NR was a little more halting. I didn't give it a very thorough test, because German is pretty phonetic anyway. I wouldn't buy it. RP is free (sort of).

(Pseudo)emotions are a negative, because they would not know to stress the right words. I'd rather that it was neutral, and you do your own thinking. A recorded voice would HAVE to KNOW the teachings in order to get the emphasis on the RIGHT words, as demonstrated in this sentence.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 948
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear everybody,

As promised, here are a few words about the newly published contact conversations, volume ten (German language only).

Buy it here: http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=432&osCsid=369c75a52021e03f725033111fda9403

At some future date, I mean to expand on some of these issues, and do a little translating.

This book includes contacts 384 - 433, covering a time frame from April 16th, 2005 to August 17th, 2006. It's content reflects those dark times.

It averages out to somewhere around one contact every ten days, and many of these brief contacts consist of private conversations to do with strictly personal advice sought from Billy by various extraterrestrials, or sensitive internal FIGU-related issues, etc. These private conversations are not published, but there are various oblique published references to these more private matters where one can read between the lines and piece together bits of slightly hidden information. So some of the below, as quick first impressions, may well be subject to correction and elaboration at a future date. Please don't just take my word that it is 100% accurate. Please don't take Billy and the Plejaren's word for everything either. The most sensitive and mission-threatening information is concealed - albeit in a clever and uniform manner which reveals itself to those with eyes to see, while protecting the blind from being burned by the harsh truth.

A small quantity of the information in volume ten was already published in FIGU Special Bulletins, and translated by us, at the time.

Billy explicitly states that these books are designed to be a historical record of the events on Earth during this period. It is, obviously, for this reason that there are a great number of photographically reproduced newspaper clippings included, which bear out the nature of the Plejarens' information provided to Billy as a result of their "Vorausschauungen" (looking-out-ahead) which are laborious methods which, I think, include a combination of time-travel plus exacting probability calculations, generally for no more than a week or so in advance. So, logically intended as deliberate fuel for for the believers' fires, there is no way of knowing that the reverse did not occur, and Billy just reads newspapers and reports what he read, back-dated, falsely attributing it all to his putative imaginary playmates.

Anyway, as we know, 2005-2006 marked the height of the West's bogus Terror War, and, as usual, the United States of America and its puppetmaster Israel are identified as the worst of the criminal offenders. I hasten to add that these are my words, not BEAM's, but please inform yourselves of the truth, bearing in mind where Henn (a.k.a. Jehovah the Cruel, the Unjust, the Barbarian, etc.) fit into the evil history of the Bafath.

http://www.amazon.com/They-Dare-Speak-Out-Institutions/dp/155652482X

We've all heard the expression that Billy and the Plejaren are "equal opportunity offenders", and - in a sense - this is true. In volume ten, Iran is one focus of justified criticism for it's insane stance against Israel, and its mendacious and megalomaniacal leader is singled out for his lies about his country's uranium enrichment program, reportedly designed for peaceful uses, but really intended for nuclear explosives. But - again and again - the USA is singled out for very harsh criticism. But that's not telling any of us who are not addicted to the corporate media anything we don't already know. The USA deliberately foments all their wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) in order to stir up enemies so their advanced weaponry can be tested on flesh and blood in their gigantic and ever-expanding global battlefield. The USA is hell-bent on planetary domination, fueled by the insane belief that "God" demands Armageddon and all beliefs other than theirs must be wiped from the face of the Earth by force of arms. Same old story.

2006, as one of the years identified as a likelihood for WWIII, is discussed and Ptaah contends that, on the whole things are now improving, so - unless things change - that prophesy remains unfulfilled. He warns, however, that things can change by the hour. Out of the four years identified, are 2010 and 2011.

Volume Ten describes Birdflu, Abu Ghraib, and the Terror War (Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, etc.) grinding on, etc. It was an interesting period of history.

We meet several new extraterrestrials, including a very nice man from Bardan (think Tunguska) named Sugam. Quetzal returns for some contacts to do with FIGU, etc. Florena increases her presence. Asket and Semjase, both well and busy, send Billy their regards. Billy meets the articulate 11 year old winner, of the Erran contest, who came up with Der Stille Revolution der Wahrheit. (The Quiet Revolution of Truth, according to the GoT draft translation)

One of the most significant pieces of news to non-Figuvians, like me, is that the internal strife and discord within the group continues apace, with particular attention and concern directed towards the FIGU USA Society, which has - as long as I've been on the scene - been dysfunctional, to the point that we just ignore it, logically preferring to let unauthorised outsiders continue to do the work that the official USA outfit does not do. I gave up trying to email them when I realised that I was not getting replies. But now Ptaah has publicly identified the cause of the historical difficulty, which rests with one person, (loosely) cryptically identified as "W.M." (Who says one person cannot make a difference?) Attempts to bypass this tyrannical person, who other members reportedly fear, and give up on his Oklahoma initiatives are being fostered by the Plejaren and is largely the (heroic) work of "C.A.", identified as "Andrew", and the truth's old (slandered) allies Lee and Britt Elders, who are trying (as at the time of the contact notes) to establish a genuine FIGU presence in Arizona, near Flagstaff. Obviously, the suggestions by Ptaah that the texts to do with USA-related troubles be openly published by FIGU Switzerland was not accepted, for reasons upon which we can only speculate. But - really - anyone who would expect that FIGU would be able to just set up a functional sister group in a country which Billy describes as "the devil incarnate" without insuperable obstacles to its success, is not capable of rational thought, or lives under a rock, or both.

Billy's (adopted) son, Atlant Bieri, earmarked as the "leader" of FIGU after Billy passes, defying FIGU's rules and conventions, abruptly renounced the role. Resentment is expressed by the Core Group at Billy's behaviour, which - while stringently conforming with Creational methodologies - is STILL (after all these years!) not adequately understood or accepted by all the members of the "Core Group of 49", who represent the enlivened spirit forms of the ancient "Fallible Ones" - the still-reluctant oath-takers of 389,000 years ago.

FIGU's rules and regulations are discussed and modified by Quetzal.

The arduous and tedious correction work of the contact notes continues.

Here are a few of the many other topics discussed, in the order of their appearance, which presented new and interesting information within this 503 page book. All the many repeated derogatory references to the USA and Israel are not included due to their great number.

p. 17 Kaliope's bank account suddenly had CHF35,000 added to it in a year in which she was unemployed.

p. 22 Pope Benedict will not hold his office for long.

p. 35 Hitler did indeed die in his Berlin bunker. He bit down on a cyanide capsule and then blew his brains out with a revolver in his mouth.

p. 47 More information about the Bermuda Triangle.

p. 57 Saturn has 29 moons, and innumerable sub-moons, etc.

p. 62 Cannibalism goes on today, but is not spoken about openly. (We knew that.)

p. 93 Historical tsunamis are dated and discussed.

p. 113 The USA is the foe of peace.

p. 122 In spite of stupid assertions to the contrary by arrogant scientists, the Sun is getting hotter.

p. 127 The terror initiated by the USA and Israel is discussed.

p. 137 Problems and modern errors associated with the German language are discussed.

p. 138 Diseases, addictions, degenerations and mental states, etc. acquired by the parents can be genetically inherited by their children.

p. 139 The dietary importance of copper is discussed (without providing recommended dosages).

p. 148 Water can be treated and improved electromagnetically. (The hidden properties of water is a recurring theme in this volume).

p.150 Homeopathy (and it's effects, etc.) is discussed at length and is also returned to several times over the months.

p. 150 NASA's Space Shuttle dangers are mendaciously exaggerated as revenue-raising publicity stunts.

p. 151 "Outer space" is defined by the Plejaren, etc. as the area outside the gravitational effects of the Earth and its moon.

p. 153 Iran's atomic program is not intended for peace, as is mendaciously claimed by its leadership.

p. 155 In a borrowed idea from the USA, who, in Viet Nam, used trained apes who were packed with explosives against the Vietnamese, animals are being used as explosive devices by the murderous "Islamic" sectarian martyrs.

p. 174 The hurricane Katrina massacre and G.W. Bush's role therein is discussed.

p. 204 Eric Von Daniken's evidence is revealed to contain less than 4% which can be called genuinely ET.

p. 207 The "Philadelphia Experiment" never happened, and is wholly the fantasy of a book written by an author named Berlitz.

p. 213 G.W. Bush is referred to by Ptaah as the, "US-Abschaum-Präsident", (lit. "US-scum-president").

p. 246 The entities called "Rods" and other sentient "Bioorganismen und Energiegebilde" (bio-organisms and energy-structures) are discussed.

p. 248 The FIGU Bulletins and Special Bulletins are eagerly and widely read wordwide and inspire cowardly media writers to broach the topics therein.

p. 258 A list of the dates of the 21 assassination attempts against Billy is complied.

p. 273 U.S.A. troublemaking is discussed at length.

p. 289 The gigantic fire in a U.K. fuel storage facility on 11 December, 2005, was the work of terrorists.

p. 292 The gigantic fire in a New Jersey, U.S.A. fuel storage facility in mid-December, 2005, was the work of terrorists.

p. 340 Problems with FIGU USA and "W.M" are discussed. Ptaah suggests that this information is published, CG49 apparently decides otherwise.

p. 347 Dinosaur extinctions are explained in detail. Both extinction-related asteroid impacts were in the same place at Yucatan. (!)

p. 387 On Billy's 69th birthday, Jschwjsch Quetzal announces that, after passing the required tests, he has been elevated to the rank of Plejaren Spirit Leader.

p. 390 Information about Tyrannosaurus Rex and his much bigger relatives is detailed.

p. 392 More fascinating details about the pyramids.

p. 394 Billy tells a joke he invented and Ptaah cracks up. ("Female children should be born with an Operating Instructions Manual" Ha ha ha ha ha ha!)

p. 396 New rules for FIGU's KG49.

p. 401 More details about the "Holy Grail" (from an eyewitness [Gabriel] of Jmmanuel's crucifixion) , the "Magic Lance" and the "Shroud of Turin".

p. 406 FIGU internal problems and the universal human need for occasionally raising the voice.

p. 414 Temperatures for sleeping (subjective) and ideal humidity ("45-65%)

p. 415 So-called "Bible codes" (Da Vinci Code, etc.) are discussed.

p. 419 More about the whys and wherefores regarding the U.S.A., historically and at length and in detail.

p. 420 A quite long explanation of FIGU's complex leadership structure.

p. 428 The actual details and circumstances of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's grisly death at the hands of U.S. armed forces occupiers.

p. 430 The U.S.A. in Iraq - more details and background.

p. 432 Ongoing unresolved troubles in FIGU USA.

p. 435 "Negative (free) electrical energy" (a.k.a. cold electricity [Tesla, etc.]) runs all the Plejaren electrical high technology. (See www.cheniere.org)

p. 436 FIGU USA: Why Oklahoma. Why Arizona.

p. 437 More about the (foreign) ET's who visit and study Earth.

p. 443 More about "W.M", FIGU USA.

p. 443 UFO's, "aliens", Kenneth Arnold, (saw Black Project terrestrial craft), Dan Fry (deceived by the Bafath), etc.

p. 451 More about "W.M", FIGU USA.

p. 456 World War Three is discussed.

p. 461 More about water and its structure's "memory" and "intelligence"

p. 465 A Tunguska update. The planet Bardan is located within the Coma Galaxy Cluster.

p. 466 ETs and their ships.

p. 469 Israel

p. 472 Fifty common Barden names and their meanings

p. 473 The Trillians ("Trilianer") who are the diminutive, seven-fingered, blue-skinned "acid people" who - as part of their Federation duties - often keep watch at the SSSC at night. They like to burn their indelible fingerprints into the paintwork of members' parked vehicles, and decorated both Eva's and Bernadette's cars. Bernadette tried unsuccessfully to remove the tiny seven-fingered ET fingerprints at a car-wash. As one does. ("Trillian" - where have we heard that name before? Of course - Trillian Astra, a.k.a. Tricia McMillan, Zaphod Beeblebrox's girlfriend from that party in Islington. But I digress.)

p. 477 The most recent of Israel's wars against Lebanon is discussed by an eye-witness (Ptaah)

p. 482 The topic of the true meaning of neutrality in general, and political neutrality in particular, is discussed at some length.

p. 495 NASA's Apollo 11 hoax and their risible "missing" video tapes story is discussed

p. 496-497 Things which, for years, have simply mysteriously gone missing at the SSSC, as well as computer related hanky-panky, is discussed by Ptaah, who makes some conjectures, reports unaccountable, severe, brief, sporadic surges in the background electromagnetic readings, and speculates about disruptive time travelers from the future and/or Black Project teleportation testing by the people the Disclosure Project reveals, who chose the SSSC because what could be a safer testing ground? Who would accept evidence from a bunch of nuts who believe in space aliens?

p. 498 More about the upcoming flipping of the Earth's magnetic poles - in about a millennium. See http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_218 for more on this topic.

Please refrain from begging me for elaborations before I get my pertinent translations done, and/or before you thoroughly search the forum archives, websites, etc. for the information you are interested in. Thanks.

Cheers!

Dyson

Matt

Post Number: 128
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, thanks a lot for taking the time to tell us all that! I really appreciate it!

Techieatwork

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Dyson.

Good on you mate. Please keep it up for many of us.

I personally, am in the process of learning the Germanic language. It took me 10 years to learn English, and now, here we go again with a new one.

And thank you to all of you truth soldiers out there, not just to Dyson.

Soldier on!

I am trialing Infovox Ivox. It's not free, but, I would not mind paying a little if I can get the final result, which is, to absorb the code teaching, embed it into my subconscious.

With this I plan to play Theta waves (brain entrainment with binaural waves) and listen the German voice of GoT while I am in bed, and then review at day time as time allows.

I have noticed the brain can learn much effortlessly while in theta state.
--
Salome
Carlos

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 955
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Important.

Contact conversations, Vol 10, page 433.

423rd contact, June 10th, 2006

(regarding FIGU USA's "WM")

(Billy) Und was hältst du davon, dass ein Vergleich mit Jim Jones hergestellt würde?

(Billy) And what do you think? Can a comparison with Jim Jones be made?

(Ptaah) 26. Das hätte sich tatsächlich mit der Zeit in gleicher Weise entwickeln können, wenn dem Ganzen freier lauf gelassen wordern wäre.

(Ptaah) 26. That would actually be able to develop in the same way over time were the whole thing left free-running.

I have been told that "WM" has been given the FIGU 7-year ban, and is currently removed from the ring of power and will be for a while yet.

Stay tuned ....
Dyson

Scott

Post Number: 1932
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Why are you bringing this up regarding "WM"? I know this person, does any rock not go unturned with you? The situation has been taken care of and does not concern anyone at this point.

Scott

Marc

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I second Scott's statement. Dyson, I realize this is (apparently) in a public contact report but this was an internal group matter that was appropriately handled and put to rest. I'm not sure who's telling you the nitty gritty details but I think this should really be left on its own and not brought up as "important" newsworthy info here. I'm sure "WM" would appreciate it as well.

Cheers,
Marc

Christian

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Scott and Marc. I don't see the point why this information should be of such paramount importance as to be exclusively published.

Anyway, what matters today is that the FIGU Society USA has left its past be past and is now functioning fairly well. Its six members (a shamefully small group in a country of +300 million people) who are disseminated over the country would be pleased to get assistance from persons who have realized their own responsibility towards themselves, mankind and the future of the planet etc. Even if new members are welcome, and actually are needed, any person who considers to apply for a FSUSA memberhip must know: What is needed is not leaders and know-it-alls, but persons who favour and live co-operation, stance, tolerance, self-responsibility, diligence, non-religious thinking, modesty, endurance and patience, and so forth.

As Billy once said: The spiritual teaching does not need people; it's the human beings who need the spiritual teaching and the rewards thereof.

Salome,
Christian Frehner
of FIGU Switzerland

Markcampbell

Post Number: 377
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson ;

I also consider this person to be a friend , and really can not agree with the Jim Jones comment . It's possible that because the Plejaren are not earth humans , that they do not know us as well as we know our own . There was at least one instance in which they admitted to being unfamiliar with our particular traits , as variant as they may be . Also ,there were only a few members in the group at the time , not hundreds as with the infamous (Guyana) Jones group . The FIGU Society , at this time , is doing just fine , as I understand it .

MC

Dave

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott/Marc

The 423rd Contact report is public and Dyson has done what Dyson does – he translates and he places his translations for all to see. His efforts have to be appreciated.
All Dyson’s translations are controversial by there “nature” this translation being no exception.
This to me clearly demonstrates what a difficult task Moderators have on this forum and this is also appreciated.

Also what is clearly demonstrated is the fact that learning will be gained from all the issues mentioned in the report.

It sounds to me Scott that advice was given, heeded and put into practical use hence the issues resolved.

My best wishes

Dave

Ramirez

Post Number: 383
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Come on mate, clue us in about this:

p. 22 Pope Benedict will not hold his office for long.

Which contact report is this from ?
Cheers.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 963
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(I posted these below answers to Scott and Marc's questions 24 hours ago, but my contribution evidently did not appear. I'll write another reply to subsequent comments and try to post that later today.)

Dear Scott and Marc,

Sure. Jim Jones certainly would have appreciated silence, too.

Naturally, I vigorously defend your right to have and express your own personal opinions.

But if you could read this public document ... if you "knew" Ptaah, though his thousands of pages of texts, as I do ... if you two men had been able to read all that I have over the years ... then your opinion would be much more adequately informed.

And its' high time to get over this problem about admitting mistakes.

Leaving no stone unturned is the only way to seek facts--> gain knowledge--> process it into wisdom/love--> take it with you when you die.

But let it be known that I don't "out" - into the woefully ignorant English-speaking world - everyone who Ptaah publicly rebukes by name. Ptaah is smart. He doesn't do these things to humiliate people. He does these things to save lives.

I simply not not believe that, "The situation has been taken care of and does not concern anyone at this point." as long as the USA group is so comatose re their website and English translations for which they alone are meant to be responsible - not me, Vivienne, James, Benjamin, etc., etc., etc. OK?

Jonestown

A picture says a thousand words.

Ptaah mentioned Jim Jones for a reason. Google "jonestown CIA"

Peace in wisdom,
Dyson

Christian

Post Number: 199
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

It's obvious that you did not understand the subtleties in the German text behind the "würde", "hätte", "können" und "wäre" and Billy's mentioning of Jim Jones. - I think it would be smarter to focus on what is and what should be done than "what could possibly have happened if something would have developed in such and such a way...

Regarding the FIGU Society USA I have to state that after the new start the members had other priorities to fulfil than to fulfil your expectations. Besides, it is not the task of its six (or hopefully soon seven) members alone to supply the English speaking world with translations.
Anyway, some stirring may soon be observed from the "comatose" group, because a few weeks ago the entire approach of FIGU Switzerland regarding translations has changed, and this will have consequences which are now in discussion with FIGU Society USA and a few other persons as well (Dyson, you have already been informed). Details will be published on the Forum and elsewhere as soon as the perspectives and prospects are clear.

Salome,
Christian

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 963
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Thanks for the comments and criticisms, which are always valuable, for several reasons, and I do sincerely appreciate them.

Guys, guys. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm starting to feel like one of those poor nameless whispering nobodies who crouches deferentially behind two mutually antagonistic heads of state, whispering simultaneous translations, and then he gets a punch in the nose because of something said by one of the bigwigs. And let's reiterate that these are publicly available FIGU books being discussed on a publicly available FIGU forum, ostensibly designed and intended for the public discussion of FIGU publications. Were this vol. 10 stuff already in English, please understand - or at least believe - that I'd be busy now, back with my ongoing authorised translations, and not back on the forum trying to defend my actions here.

I do indeed know almost nothing about FIGU USA, and is that my fault? I read shocking stuff from 2006 in the contact book I received last week, and when, over the years, I sent emails to US HQ I got no replies, and I'm not alone. This FIGU USA thing I've only touched upon here - among the thousands of words in the contact books about it - is important to a lot of USAmerican FIGU friends here on the English-language forum. You want more members? Then tell us what's happening.

Let me just say quite bluntly that if anyone - not just the FIGU forum moderators and/or other FIGU officials or FIGU USA members, etc. - has anything at all in the publicly sold, German language, FIGU texts, that they want to deny the English speaking world, then please do not hesitate to use this forum to call my attention to the exact details and location of this information personally, so I can proceed to make it widely available. This is not me being nasty. This is because the very information which certain individuals, organisations or vested interest groups wants hidden, would logically be the information most important for the rest of us to be aware of.

Here's the very good question by recently returned old forum-friend, Lonnie Morton, and the Prophet's equally good answer, which was an encouragement for Vivienne and me to continue to learn to translate, after we found this quote a couple years later.

(snip)

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 02:28 am: (Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/2686.html

Hi Billy,

Thank you for your answer about the commissioning of the disciples. I can see clearly now how they carried out their work. They made themselves available to the people during their travels, and instructed and informed those who invited them into their homes. So in carring out the mission today in our modern world, what is the best or most effective way we can make known the teachings? In other words, what is the most important thing we can do today to help with the mission?

Best regards,
Lonnie

ANSWER: Hi Lonnie,

The most important thing is that the teachings are distributed in written (and correct!) form all over the world. In ancient times this usually happened in non-written form which opened the doors to many mis-interpretations and mistakes, etc., which was also the case with many religious books, like the Thora, the New Testament, the Quran, etc.

The people of those times usually were rather uneducated and didn't understand much of the teachings. Many terms which were necessary to explain the teachings correctly were non-existent in those times.

(snip)

Of course everyone is absolutely free to publicly disagree with the public statements of Jschwjsch Ptaah and the Prophet. That is absolutely everybody's right as a free Earth human. But - from my reading - it is my understanding that just about the worst possible offence against the Creational recommendations is to deliberately deny people, who are genuinely seeking the truth, access to the facts.

And the facts in question here are what Billy and Ptaah said. That is to say, even if Billy and Ptaah are lying (in the conventional English language definition of that word), their "lies" should be known about. The corollary to that is: especially if they are "lying" - obviously.

So it's not illogical for me to think that almost everybody here on this English-language forum - the overwhelming majority of whom naturally do not have a command of the German language - would agree with BEAM that providing ("correct!") English translations of the teachings in the FIGU publications is of absolutely primary importance. We can freely pick and choose what we read, but it's not right to deny others that freedom by censoring inconvenient truths.

Scott, you wrote, "The situation has been taken care of and does not concern anyone at this point."

Marc, you wrote, " ... this was an internal group matter that was appropriately handled and put to rest. ... I think this should really be left on its own..."

Christian, you wrote," ... the FIGU Society USA has left its past be past and is now functioning fairly well."

Mark, you wrote, "The FIGU Society , at this time , is doing just fine , as I understand it ."

Dave, your wrote, " ... the issues [have been] resolved."

With respect, I do not agree with the thrust of your opinions, that the FIGU USA Society is doing fine and any problems it might have had are well behind it. Were that the case, why is it that there is still such a vacuum of English translations, that non-FIGU members like me, James and Benjamin felt the need to heed Billy advice and spend so much of our time and money voluntarily making English translations available? Of course there are two principal elements in this equation. One of them is: THAT there is (or is not) an ongoing problem, and the second element is: what is the CAUSE of this problem, if there is a problem?

Let me try to make the following analogy to try to illustrate my point.

My 22 year old (3.8 litre) car's engine dies, so I replace it with a lawnmower engine.

(The heavy car represents FIGU USA. The weak lawnmower engine represents it's six-person membership.)

My car runs - just. It can go up hills at 2kph.

Is it "doing just fine" as a CAR? Or is it "doing just fine" FOR a monstrously heavy car trying to run on a pathetically tiny lawnmower engine? These are two entirely different issues and must remain distinct if we are ever to get to the bottom of all this.

The obvious answer to the first question is: no. The answer to the second question might be: sort of, but that's not the issue.

As to FIGU USA's formal and designated responsibility - I do (hopefully accurately!) recall that - at some stage in the past - their website said something to the effect that their role was primarily to "provide accurate English translations" of the German language FIGU material, (about 95% of which remains hidden from view to the non-German-reading truth-seekers). I went back and had a pretty good search, but couldn't find these key words anymore.

Of course that does not mean that I shirk any personal responsibility I've taken upon myself to produce and distribute (wherever I am allowed) the translations Billy gave me personal and public permission to make.

I personally find using expressions like "I have been told" really offensive, and I try to avoid that sort of thing as much as possible. But - such is the nature of private correspondence (which I also try to avoid!) - I am not always at liberty to publicly identify my reticent sources. So I reluctantly relayed what I had been told privately by a knowedgable FIGU member, because I did not - under any circumstance - want anyone to think that Ptaah's "Jim Jones" comment might possibly refer to anything other than - as Ptaah stated - a possible situation (as at 2006) which had not subsequently been resolved as to the "WM" situation - as opposed to the FIGU USA problem as a whole, which - IMO - continues.

And I always prefer to provide direct translations, whenever possible (in spite of the FIGU forum ban) so misunderstandings as to the precise sources of information, inherent to paraphrasing, can be minimised.

Incidentally - one important correction - I misunderstood who I was addressing, when replying to (bilingual) Marc. I thought I was replying to (monolingual) Mark. My mistake. Sorry.

Since I started writing this, my (belated) reply to yesterday's questions, and Christian's welcome clarification, has surface, to which I now turn my attention.

Christian, you wrote, "It's obvious that you did not understand the subtleties in the German text behind the "würde", "hätte", "können" und "wäre" and Billy's mentioning of Jim Jones."

I'm quite relieved that you have identified all this difficulty as a translation inadequacy on my part, since translation inadequacies, (both quantitatively and qualitatively) are probably my main concerns; from FIGU USA in the first instance, and on this forum, in the second instance.

Please, dear Christian, help us out here with "würde", "hätte", "können" und "wäre" and Billy's mentioning of Jim Jones.

Let's put this translation problem behind us once and for all. How should those quotes from Billy and Ptaah be officially translated? Thanks.

[BTW, Ramirez: 384th contact, Saturday, April 16th, 2005, 9:43PM (page 22 - Billy to Ptaah) "Deine früheren Aussagen gemäss, wird er ja aber sein Pontifikat nicht sehl lang innerhaben." (But in regard to your earlier statements [about the Pope], indeed, he will not hold his pontificate very long.)]

I'll just close with these quotes from the FIGU USA's website. http://us.figu.org/portal/FIGU/OurManifesto/tabid/83/Default.aspx

And a quickie from the good book.

FIGU'S GOAL

The worldwide dissemination of the truth is FIGU's goal. It is achieved with Billy's help, together with the assistance of Pleiadians (sic) and other life forms of non-terrestrial origin who know the Truth. For an inconceivably long period, such life forms have been living in accordance with the universal Truth and peaceful criteria and their effects. Additional FIGU's goals are, via teachings of the truth, to assist all humans in shaping their lives in harmony with the Creative (sic) laws and directives (sic), and to successfully implement the truth and its laws and directives on Earth in a Creative-orderly and Creative-appropriate manner.

MISTAKES AS SOURCES OF LEARNING

In accordance with the spiritual teachings, and based upon a Creative law and its resulting order, FIGU teaches that the entire human life span is a continuous learning process. Thus, as a rule, a human being cannot avoid making mistakes that are frequently caused by the person's ignorance of matters and situations on hand. In general, human beings become reasonable only when they feel the consequences of their mistakes and are faced with their repercussions. Making mistakes and recognizing them as a part of a neutral assessment and clarification is expedient to that person. Mistakes play an important role. They are an element of the experiences people must learn to live with as a portion of their freedom to think and to act, from which they draw conclusions and gain new realizations. Therefore, mistakes are a part of Creation's principles and laws, and they serve man as sources for learning during his evolutionary quest.

Cheers!

Dyson

OM32:1979. "Um die Wahrheit zu begraben, dazu gibt es nicht genug Schaufeln."

(There are not enough shovels to bury the truth.)

[Here's my corollary: " ... and those who try, eventually just end up digging their own grave."]

Marc

Post Number: 204
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson,

Your obviously valuable contributions to the English efforts of FIGU notwithstanding, I do have to say: I find it very intriguing that you insert what I now see what amounts to a pre-planned jab toward the FIGU Society USA in your Jim Jones post above on Feb. 15 (and then your subsequent "comatose" comments, etc., etc.)...the very next day(s) after Christian sent you and others revised guidelines that involve sending our group, FSUSA, your translations rather than to James Moore, for reporting/tracking purposes, further corrections, etc. This was of course based on a CG of 49 decision and not a FIGU Society USA decision. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the "uncanny" timing, I think your motivations are now much clearer to me. (And Scott...I believe you may now have your answer as to the "why" of his initial post.)

I'm currently discussing this thread with the other moderators since it is now obviously falling outside the bounds of German Books and Booklets, and we will either move these posts to another area where hopefully civil dialogue can continue on this subject, or this issue can be relegated to offline discussion by those involved.

I would also be interested to read any requests you have personally made to FSUSA in the past regarding your translations. I'll also look up any interactions on our end to see why they have gone unanswered. I would find it unfortunate, though, if you had only made the one attempt to reach out to us and no others. I did make a personal attempt about a year ago to contact you, Wibka, Michael Horn, James Moore, and others with regard to moving forward in translation matters and getting our group’s Documents In Progress area of our site improved, etc., etc. . but I don’t believe I heard nary a peep from you personally.

Some points about the lawn mower engine are well taken. No we’re not the quickest and most efficient group. But that should all the more raise the question as to why you and others involved with rapid translation-making and/or distribution would not make at least decent attempts to find ways of working in cooperation with the only FIGU land group in North America. It really is not our responsibility to tell others what to do. You're already well aware of the basic stance of FIGU with regard to not interfering or influencing others. I think our intentions as a group (as stated in our publicly available statutes, bylaws, and membership pages of our site, etc.) are fairly clear and open, and that earnest attempts at cooperation would ultimately be in everyone's best interest.

At least in translation concerns, if well-trained and capable mechanics like yourself and others would help to boost the output of the "weak lawnmower engine" rather than watching it overheat from a distance (while revving your own turbo-charged engines!), we might just collectively get to a better place that's also in line with FIGU's wishes. Our group has plenty of others tasks and goals, as Christian stated and as Philia Stauber (Core Group member) may be happy to inform -- since she is with us in every meeting. But we could always use extra hands even if it is external to the actual membership of the group.

Our group email address as always: info_AT_us.figu.org.

Salome,
Marc

Brenda_winkler

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Dyson,
I am a member of FSUSA and I joined in 2002. I can assure you that our group would not have turned into another Jim Jones situation. This implies that our members can not think on our own, but need to have a leader, which is far from the actual truth of FIGU Society. Being in a group requires great understanding, patience and a desire to learn the foundation of how interpersonal relationships function to assist us in our ongoing evolution.

Our group is small in number and it seems sometimes, overwhelming to keep up with all the tasks that are needed to function efficiently and keep the website updated. We are scattered across the United States, we each have family obigations, jobs, etc., so yes, we get behind in things, but for people to assume that we aren't a functioning group is a very big mistake.

Your work in translating Billy's material has been a huge help and I thank you. Please keep in mind our group will continue on, more than likely at a much slower pace than you would like though. Currently, we are six people, and with the wonderful help and support of Billy, Philia and Christian, we will keep progressing.

We welcome constructive suggestions but keep in mind that everything has to be discussed as a group at our monthly meeting, so please don't get discouraged if you don't hear back from us right away.

Salome,
Brenda

Markcampbell

Post Number: 378
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson .

I'm not monolingual . I speak spanish and english . German is a work in progress .
"Nihongo no benkyo gambate mas". Means : "I'm trying to learn Japanese".

You can relax ; the FIGU mission is unfolding in a natural way , and 'cracking the whip' is so un-Swiss ! Neutral-positive-not-so-much .But more than anything , you seem really, really wound up .

So , you have a high I.Q and you can translate faster than a high school romance. That's great . But somewhere along the line , you elect yourself to a management position , and expect everthing to fall in line with your pace and leadership . From your apparent critique of the FIGU Society , it doesn't surprise me that they don't keep you in the loop with their progress .

But your'e impatient! Check the OM or GoT for a quote about impatience , or just plain old common sense , and don't concern yourself with everyone else's pace. Just crank out the translations at your own , and thank you .It's really not a license to bully or talk down to others . "High I.Q." doesn't really mean anything to me . "Mean streets of Boston" , does .

Pa ka !(Russian slang ,it means Ciao!) M.C.

Passive member since 2000

Scott

Post Number: 1937
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While everyone's input is appreciated, I think it is time to get back to the topic of this thread. No more responses will be accepted.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page