Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 24, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Existing Life in the Universe" » Archive through May 24, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_d

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All:

Just wondering if anyone has access to a first edition (1978) printing of Billy Meier's "Existentes Leben Im Universum" ("Existing Life in the Universe"). Reason I ask is that recently an article was published at Rense.com about the asteroid "Toutatis" that Billy predicted in his book would threaten the Earth. (Its closest approach is predicted for September 29, 2004.) Billy also correctly predicted the name this asteroid would be called.

A reader contributed comments after the article crediting Billy with these predictions. However, because his book was apparently self-published and not assigned a Library of Congress Control Number, the "skeptics" refuse to accept the validity of Meier's predictions.

Any information on the publication data for this book, be it German or Swiss, to clarify this matter, would be greatly appreciated.

Thomas

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, what did the book say about Toutatis exactly, if you could share with those of us that don't have it yet?

Thanks,

Thomas

Michael_d

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

I wish I had a copy of the book and could read German so as to understand it. But regrettably, I don't and can't.

To the best of my understanding, from listening to Michael Horn's radio appearances with Art Bell, Alex Merklinger and Lou Gentile, Toutatis will "threaten" the Earth in September 2004 by making a relatively close pass (within one million miles). There is a little more information about Toutatis posted on the Discussion Forum under these URL's:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/1483.html#POST11802
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3491.html#POST9163

You might also want to consider getting a copy of Michael Horn's DVD lecture covering the Meier case.

Thomas

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you much, Michael, I appreciate the response! And I will check this out further.

Be well.

Thomas

Imagematters

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doomed !

Even if the world suddenly took note of this inpending asteroid, there has been that many asteroid predictions from science, that it will be the case of the boy crying wolf.

Stuart

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imagematters,
I agree with you. So many predictions and half-truths were made about asteroids hitting the earth practically every year just because it's a new millenium. So what? OK, it's 2000. Ok, it's 2001. Ok. it's 2002, etc. Now it's 2006. how many times scientists gotta tell us the world is gonna end? Next thing you know it will be like the boy who cried wolf.

I remember when I was 8 years old and it was top news about an asteroid that may or may not hit the earth in 2030, october 16 at 3 am.it might've been october 15. it was on tv and the newspaper. i still believe it unlike the news that a asteroid is gonna hit in 2000,2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and probably 2006. they keep saying an asteroid is gonna hit each year! don't you think earth will be gone with by then once one or two asteroid contacts with earth is made? lol!
anyway, i'm just watching out for October15, 2030.
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Thomas

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if this book has any references to the energy belt that extends 3 lightseconds from the Earth? Maybe in relation to a certain kind of energy or the gravity field maybe? I already know about the reference that Sfath made to the 3 lightsecond distance limit for primary telepathy but I am looking for other references and I thought that 'Existing Life in the Universe' might have some mention of it...

Thanks!
Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Robjn, I had a couple of quick questions for you about Existing Life in the Universe, but first may I ask, do you read German or are you like me and just learning? If you do read German I would like to know what kind of info on atoms that 15 pages in the book has that you mentioned in an earlier post. If you do not read German then I was wondering if you might be interested in exchanging little bits of the actual German text within fair use rules? It would not require that you actually do the translation yourself that way. Also if the moderators object to posting little bits of the books then we can use email if you prefer. If there is something specifically interesting to you from the book I have, Flugreisen... then I would be glad to exchange info :-) In case you want to contact me my email address is thomas.fannie@yahoo.com

Thanks for listening!

Indi

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas

before we go any further, will mention that I am at same or similar level of learning German and translating as you are more than likely. I have gathered together some pretty good resources though to help with the job, as others here are likely to have.

Re the 10 pages or so, from looking at it, it appears to be the original of Contact 4. So, if you have the first contact volume, it will be in there.

If you don't have it, I don't mind sharing that section with you, for you to do your own translation.

I have translated all of it though, but just not read through and looked at it in specific detail.
Finding the time to read all these things is becoming difficult. As it is, I only get 5-6 hours of sleep per night, and still struggle to fit everything I want to do in.

From page 132 to 140 is Billy and Semjase discussing the ability to travel in normal drive and hyperdrive in order to travel far into space in short time. Light emission drive (normal drive) and Tachyon drive (hyperdrive).

p.140 to 150 is under the heading 'Light, energy, radiation, atoms etc....'

Let me know if this is still relevant to you.

Robjn

Indi

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas
Since sending the last post, have now read the relevant pages.

Wow! This provides a simple explanation about the formation of matter, from the big bang, to our material existence.
The description, of matter and antimatter, and the role they both play, explains things for me personally, that have been a little confusing.

One big thing I got from this information, is that all matter is dual --- or has opposite poles --- but that they are one, united.

So, the duality of existence, that many are trying to escape from, is a necessary part of the whole, and not something to escape from.

There is a brief discussion on the 7 levels of existence that are before the level of the atom, their components electrons, protons and neutrons, and it then discuss quarks. Each level being finer than the one before, is discussed with regard to dematerialisation into pure energy -- and back again, as being a universal law.
This ties up, in the same way with consciousness and the creation of matter from thought as in the story of the loaves, fishes and wine to water.

Thankyou Thomas for providing the impetus for me to read this particular section. I find that when I am motivated by another's query, to translate a section of material, I always note that the timing of the learning from that information is always perfect.

Only now have to read the rest of the book :-)

Robjn

Thomas

Post Number: 159
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very very much Robjn, I do have the first two volumes from Wendelle Stevens, respectively his unauthorized translations, so what I am most interested in is the specific info about the levels of matter that you mentioned (the 7 levels leading up to the atom). I already have tons of info about the technology of hyperleaps as used by the beamships but I am more interested in the basic ideas and physics of matter and energy. I know that even if we were to exchange only small amounts of info quoted directly from the books etc. here on the forum that the moderators in the distant past have expressed displeasure or uneasiness about posting more than very very short excerpts from the books. What I propose to you if you would like, is that you and I could trade a small number of pages of info from the books we have by email. This way we can prevent any conflict of interest for the forum and if we only exchange a few pages of info, then we are still within fair use laws. Let me know what you think. If this is interesting to you then let me know what stuff interests you out of the book Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum and we can exchange notes on our unofficial translations. FYI the book I have is mostly about space travel with a little info thrown in about BEAMING/teleportation and chronons, hyperspace facts and the like. I have posted my email address in two of the recent posts here on the forum. Just look in the posts of this subsection and you will see it if this sounds like a possibility for you. Thanks!!!

PS Yes I am a beginner in german but I thought that using an interesting book such as Flugreisen.. would be a good impetus to keep me interested as I learn basic German. It is working!!! ;-)

Thomas

Post Number: 160
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Robjn, just thought of a different but maybe related question that I posted about a while ago I think. Does the book mention anything about the different forms of electrons? I will tell you that in the book I have Ptaah says that electrons are uncommonly transformable and as such take on many various forms. It says also that one of these forms taken by electrons after they transform is that of chronons! This means that chronons are just another form of electrons. I wondered if maybe neutrinos or quarks are some of the other forms that electrons take. Neutrinos are difficult to isolate and/or detect because of their lack of net charge but quarks have charge and are easily detected, even if not so easily restrained. However free quarks in nature have apparently never been observed and I wondered if this might be because quarks convert into electrons somehow?!? It would explain several things and it does seem possible since electrons are so transformable. I wonder what you think about this or do you have any insight from your reading? By the way I sympathize with the lack of time so no rush from me. It is just a pleasure to have someone to talk with about this stuff. Take your time, but thanks either way :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To everyone about Asteroid Collisions with Earth: I am posting this here because the book Existing Life in the Universe talks about this subject. I looked up some info about Apophis, the asteroid that might hit Earth in 2030 or so and it IS NOT the RED METEOR in the contact notes. The reason I can say this with certainty is that Ptaah said that the Red Meteor would not have been in Earth's area before the time when it hits and Apophis was discovered in our section of space already some years ago. This does not determine whether or not Apophis will or will not hit Earth but it does erase the possibility of it being the Red Meteor in the contact notes. Just in case anyone might have been interested...

Mqhassan

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After One year, I think that this section has a lot to say. Is there any attempt to translate this important book ?

There has been a correction recently published
" Korrigenda " that gives some revised numbers on creation and as a result of that figures resulting for a unit named ZAHLANON.

This is the most difficult to understand .

Can anyone put up ideas as to the mechanism that the parralel 10^49 universes operate ?

Salome

M.Q.Hassan

Thomas

Post Number: 496
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I would like to ask if anyone has the book "Existentes Leben im Universum" and, if so, would they be willing to share the chart which is on page page 200? If so it would be much appreciated. If not, then no worries...
Thanks!

Thomas

Mqhassan

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Do you mean actually P 201 ?

Perhaps you can have a look in the "Creation" section where I have attempted to interpret and propose a model that could make sense, for this chart.

Salome

Mohammed

Rarena

Post Number: 328
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not buy the book?
Available here:http://shop.figu.org/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Existentes+Leben+im+Universum

I would send 60 CHF (Not dollars) Swiss Francs available from airport or bank.

The chart you wish is a seven page long chart...

Universum

Thomas

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because I have no money at the moment Rarena. I didn't realize the chart was so long though. I was only interested in the part between when the void existed and then point when creation formed its first universe though...

Gordonb

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,

Do you know if this book will be translated into English? I dont mean to come across as being lazy for not learning German, i am trying to learn but i struggle with languages

Thank you.
GordonB
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salome.

Rarena

Post Number: 400
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think Existentes Leben im Universum will be translated, but I may be wrong... There are many more books that have a higher priority to inform the people on Earth.

Most English speaking earthlings do not have it within themselves the concept... of acceptance to UFO's... so why would they be able grasp and accept the idea of other lifeforms?

Kelch de Wahrheit... is being translated into many different languages... It has very broad concepts the people of Earth very much need right now...

Mahigitam

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IS the book,"Existing life in the universe" self-published in 1978 and again published with copyrights in 1993?

i am eager to see the "book details part" of the 1978 version of the book.if anyone has it could you please take a

picture of it and post it in the forum.so that it will be easy for many other newbies like me.... to establish clearcut proof that indeed the book is self-published in 1978.

Thomas

Post Number: 728
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam I suppose you are searching for some sort of proof or evidence in regards to the case? If that is so, then you might have to make do with the tons of other evidence available since self published means that you likely will not be able to use a publishing date as hard and fast proof that something was predicted in advance. If that isn't what you want the information for, then excuse me for the incorrect assumption :-)

Also "newbies" have to do their own searching just like the rest of us did. That isn't to say that you can't ask for help and receive it. It just means that "roasted chickens don't fly into ones mouth" as BEAM has often said!

Have a great day ;-)
Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Thomas

Post Number: 998
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, a rough table of contents is now posted on my blog at

aboutcreation.wordpress.com

Enjoy!
Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page