Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 12, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Books on Billy Meier by Wendelle C. Stevens » Archive through September 12, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1322
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All 4 of Stevens Message from the Pleiades books are for sale on eBay right now if anyone wants them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260537104645&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
My Website

Mavi

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, a good friend made this web site, and it has several nice information, also photos of the painting of the earthquake in S.F.

http://sites.google.com/site/reesisland/baawi-impulses

Peace

Smukhuti

Post Number: 185
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Mavi.
Salome.
Suv

Patm

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a copy of:
UFO Contact from the Pleiades - A Preliminary Investigation Report on sale for 3 days on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170451637385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Savio

Post Number: 666
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

News just arrived..

Quoted:

Subject: Very Very Sad News

To All

I was sorry to hear about the passing of Wendelle Stevens this afternoon. I loved the man, He is the epitome of a great UFO Researcher. His archive is owned by OPEN MINDS. His contribution was immense.

Bless you Wendelle!

This is my last photo of him.
Paola Harris

Unquoted.

May peace be with him.

Savio

Elreyjr

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mission accomplished. Till we meet again.

Jun
My will be done

Patm

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A small memorial was set up on Wendelle's web site.

http://www.ufophotoarchives.com/UFO Photo Archives

Wendelle your contributions led to alot of us being introduced to the truth. Thank You for that.

-PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> > > > [So sad, > I had wanted to meet him and thank him for his work. I learned of this Mission because of and have used his investigative documentary as an educational tool in introducing friends and relatives to Billy's and the Plejaren's message. His was a very sweet spirit.

Enjoy your rest, we will meet on the other side. Rest in peace.

Eddie

> ] > > >
[7:-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 512
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RIP Wendelle.

Thanks for your great contribution to the mission.
Cheers.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 278
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

His contribution and efforts on bringing truth to all of us about the Meier case is of course tremendous. I have myself learnt things from Wendelle and loved to hear him speak about the Meier case. He always had something new to tell, which wasn’t new to him but new to many of his audiences. He was, in my view, the driving force behind the investigation into Billy Meier and his contacts back in the mid and late 1070’s. His work, along with his companions at that time, on proving the evidence of Billy’s contacts true and risking his own life to bring this to all of us has to be commended and honoured.

Many things that Wendelle experienced and learnt when he was visiting Billy and FIGU in those years have gone with him which he never spoken publicly about. He knew and experienced a lot of things possibly not many of us have experienced out side of the core group of FIGU.

May his sprirt-form now rest in peace and his next incarnation be just as adventurous and truthful experience.
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

J_rod7

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Wendelle,

Our wish is Peace be with his family

Until we all meet again ... Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1875
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio....

Yes: thank you for informing us.

May his Spirit rest in Oneness with Creation, and his Spirit-form regenerate
itself for his next up coming Mission, in diffusing the Billy Meier Materials
and the Spiritual Teachings.

Sweet man, he looked like to me!

Would have loved to have met him....

Edward.

Silence

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Wendelle...

And good work.

Phenix

Post Number: 363
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Wendelle C. Stevens was a neutral-positively tenacious truth seeker - and a brilliant speaker!
His work shall remain and further bear fruit.

... until next time, indeed.

Salome.

Rarena

Post Number: 611
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Col. Wendell Stevens was a very thorough investigator employed by the US Air Force to study UFO's which he did with perseverance and verve. After numerous trips to visit Billy Meier firsthand he came back with the awesome knowledge and translated the first one hundred contacts between Earth humans and people from ERRA.

Wendelle was a hard working man and we have all benefited from his work without which this site may have not been realized. He is survived by his family in Arizona... May he rest in peace.

Schantz

Post Number: 123
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know I'm going to recieve a lot of heat for this post and aggravate people but here it is.

While I'm sure you all have good intentions wishing Wendelle well, he is no more. According to the teaching, the only thing that remains is the spirit form that once resided in Wendelle. There is no Wendelle to rest, or see on the other side. Several of these comments remind me of condolences from a Church service or religious funeral. I do agree with and appreciate that his past work helped us all get to the point where we are now.

I was saddened to see that he died, but he sure did have a long adventurous life. I hope I can make it to 87 and can help change the course of history like he did. He made his fair share of mistakes in process, as we all do, but none the less I sure do appreciate his efforts, and his will to get to the truth to the best of his abilities.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's interesting to hear that Col. W. Stevens just died while im reading Light Years. Glad that he seek the truth in his life-time and came very close to it. He really opened up the Case.
Tien

Hector

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz I agree with you. When a human being dies, it is welcomed to summarize and evaluate the positive and negative things this human being did while he was alive. It's time to analize Wendelle's lifetime, his entire biography, what he achieved and what he did not achieve. An incarnation is like a book chapter or a series chapter. The series or the book continues, it has not finished yet, it goes on. Therefore I do not like expressions like "Rest in Peace" mainly because the spirit does not rest in terms of being INACTIVE or idle... even in the beyond the spirit is busy doing a whole lot of things like working on data from the previous personality and creating a new one. There is absolutely nothing in the universe which is 100% inactive or idle, because everything of material or immaterial nature is subject to the law of evolution and is always striving a relative perfection.

Anyway I will say Wendelle's life was full of action, plenty of new experiences, hard work and honesty. He was a clear example how to lead a correct, decent and prosper life without harming others. Somehow I envy his life and it serves me as a reference/guide to improve mine.

Rarena

Post Number: 612
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz,

That is absolutely correct. As you may have surmised the condolences are for his family and those who knew him and spoke with him...He now has no body, no physical senses other than the fluidal energies from his bones if he was not cremated... His spirit will rest as he will have no consciousness as Wendelle Stevens... anymore.

My understanding on this comes from what I was able to glean from CG49 members of FIGU, the fluidal energy book and Leben and Tod (Life and Death). Still working on my German and it was correct for you to set us on the right track thanks...

I will miss Wendelle.

My condolences to his family and friends who often write on this forum due, in part... to his exhaustive research of the Billy Meier Case while he was alive.

Edward

Post Number: 1882
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

With "Rest in Peace", we should see it as a: Figure of speech.

It should not be taken literally!

But, when we do enter the Spirit Realm, there is a sense of: Tranquility. A
Rest/Ease Sensation, hard to describe in Earth terms.

And: of course, it speaks for itself: the Creational Machine just keeps on
processing her work. Still processing all Components within her....

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2032
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is an interview of Wendelle. Towards the end of the interview he mentions the Creation....

http://www.openminds.tv/videos/?id=16

Savio

Post Number: 667
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward and all

Wendelle surely is a great man, we can see his last interview here:-

UFO researcher, USAF Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens’s last interviews

http://www.openminds.tv/ufo-wendelle-stevens-last-interviews-215/

Salome

Savio

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I have read the comments and feel compelled
to suggest that a vigorous study and analysis
of the Teachings should be implemented
by all of us that we may all learn wisdom.

I understand and appreciate
that the comments expressed
are based on personal perspectives;
but according to the Teachings
and what is factual,
the comments are not of correctness my friends.

I'm not sure where we elaborate
and place references from the Teachings
to the various subject matters posted.

Keep this in mind until we discover
and analyse the facts in the Teachings.

There is a difference between Wendelle Stevens the entity
and the coarse-matter body
which served as his wrapping here on earth.

He is resting because there is no induction
where he is as compared to here.
And he's walking on two feet.

Let us vigorously search the Teachings
as this is a serious subject
that should be understood and learned
that we may acquire the attributes associated with it.

Respectfully,

Eddie
[7:-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page