Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 01, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "The Contact Notes" Vol. 1-4 » Archive through March 01, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 106
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, thanks for the links, most informative. I was aware of most of it, but it makes sense knowing they target religious communities. My friend whose cow's udder was lasered off and was told by the vet it died of natural causes, lived right in the middle of a mennonite community (even though they are not religious). This was when I first realized that black ops certainly had a hand in it, the thought of aliens doing that didn't even cross my mind. Later I took my son to get a birth mark lasered off his face, they couldn't do it, so obviously the black ops are keeping their technology to themselves and not sharing it with the medical community.

Hi Carlos, yes it is very important to keep your body alkaline and I think I believe the same things you do. I wash all my fruit and vegetables in mild soap and warm water and rinse well.

Hi Mark, it's too bad that Monsanto is in charge.
http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com:80/2008/04/01/the-world-according-to-monsanto-a-documentary-that-americans-wont-ever-see-full-video/

Hi Smukhuti, I agree, that's why they're called terminator seed, because they have no idea what it will turn into next year.

Hi David, apples are sprayed about 8 times and if they are organic, they are sprayed 3 times. Seed potatoes are sprayed 7 times. The only thing GM seems to do (currently) is add more chemicals to the soil. For example there is Roundup Ready soybean crops which have been genetically engineered to carry a gene from a bacteria that is resistant to Roundup (weed killer). So when Roundup is sprayed on these crops, every plant dies except the soybeans. Also one of my farmers who buys their wheat seed from Monsanto told me last year that after he was done pesticiding and herbiciding, the crop had small bugs in it. He then had to fumigate it. Another one of my farmers told me that his neighbour would not be able to get any organic canola seed this year, because it's not available. We have seed banks that our farmers are unable to access, I don't think that's right.

We have an awful long way to go.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 888
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

"that's why they're called terminator seed, because they have no idea what it will turn into next year."

Actually, it's because they cannot be "saved". "Terminator" seeds only grow plants, which, if left to go to seed, produce sterile seeds.

Traditional agriculture saves (viable) seeds. The very best plants are never harvested, but are allowed to run to seed. These best seeds are sown in the next season, so each crop slowly adapts to the local conditions, and seed is free (need not be purchased every year).

Big Ag/Pharma/Oil is all about forcing farmers to buy crap seed, and all the chemicals they need to grow before the soil is ruined in a few years and the planet is poisoned. This is done for reasons of greed and a twisted ("satanic") religious plan to destroy the planet. ("dissolve and congeal")

Look up "heritage plants", and their loss. It is a TERRIBLE problem of which most city folks are unaware.

Google "iraqi farmers forced buy seed" and learn about yet ANOTHER front that the Dark Order has opened up against us in their evil "End Times" war., a.k.a. "3rd World Fire".

Salome,
Dyson

Borthwey

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

Something in your post intrigues me...

If you spray the apples you can't call them "organic", right?

David
"There can be no tyrants where there are no slaves." José Rizal

Edward

Post Number: 1651
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and David....

It is mentioned, that the GM crops would be confronted with resistance from
very radical Anti groups; but as Billy and the Plejarans did mentioned, that
in this case it is as long as it can feed the bellies of those whom are
starving in the unfortunate underdeveloped countries, etc.

Thus: GM products are a MUST!

And the products still have to be improved, of course. But, will be perfected
in due time.

And as is even mentioned, that much of the mentioned products are already in
our supermarkets!

I even came across female colleagues...whom disgraced such products...till I
told them they could already be buying them and feeding it to their families
without them knowing! [I told them it was already in the supermarkets...way
before it was confirmed and mentioned by FIGU!; from my own studies.]

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 390
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it depends on what you spray them with!

Justsayno

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, yes they like you to think that the seed is sterile, but not all of it is. And because it's genetically modified they have no clue what it's going to look like the following year - usually some mutant variation of it. I posted a video on here that shows potatoes growing tomatoes, that is definitely not traditional breeding. Look what happened to Percy Schmeitzer, a farmer (and politician) in Saskatchewan. His canola crops in which he saves the seed from year to year, was contaminated by Monsanto canola and Monsanto sued him. I think he is one of the only farmers successful in being aquitted. He even received a settlement from Monsanto because their neighbouring crops contaminated his wife's vegetable garden, lol.

http://www.percyschmeiser.com/

I also remember my dad telling me (which happened in the '50's I believe) about a mercury based seed treatment he used on his crops. There were no warnings on the container and he stuck his hands into it. So the seed was rolled into this and planted. Our soil has been so messed up for so long.

Hi David, I know, that's what I thought too. But a couple years ago my mother-in-law (who lives in apple growing territory) told me that the 3 sprays are legally binding. Whatever disease they are used to prevent, if they don't use them and a neighbouring orchard gets contaminated by the disease, they can face serious consequences. Lawsuits by neighbouring infected orchards who would take 5 years to get back to where they were, would be very costly. So I don't know how they are able to say that they are organic, but they do. I would much rather eat something sprayed 3 times as opposed to 8 times though.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 897
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,

With "terminator seeds", sterile or uneconomically whacky is really not the point so much as "no longer usable". Hybrid seeds are the same.

No individual can legally withstand the might of the armies of lawyers employed by giant multinational corporations, nor the effective bribes and/or threats directed at corrupt officials, many of whom harbour secret allegiances.

Here's how modern agribusiness works.

Your neighbours' fields, having been bought up (at a rock-bottom price) by Big Ag, are sown with GM crops which then wind-pollinate your own non-GM crops. The agribusiness lawyers accuse you in court of stealing their seeds and cite as proof the genetic profile of the downwind fence-line crops in your field, "legally" obtained with warrants. They successfully sue you for the value of your homestead. You are forced to sell (to the same corporation that sued you) at a rock-bottom price, in a desperate effort to meet your "legal" debts and avoid prison. Then your (ex)fields are also sown with GM crops and your downwind (ex)neighbour is next. And so on down the line. Simple. Check it out. It is an UNBELIEVABLE scandal, but often the victims are forced to agree to remaining silent to avoid long prison terms (which are a money-spinner in and of themselves, but that's another story). But have YOU seen anything in the giant multinational mainstream media about this? Have you ever seen anything about Billy Meier in the giant multinational mainstream media?

Salome,
Dyson

Borthwey

Post Number: 147
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually... I don't care how they are able or if they are able to finance their research. I just disagree with living things (genetic configurations) being liable to patenting and the resulting creator's rights.

I think that public, multi-national institutions should create the best possible seeds (without profit-oriented, intentional shortcomings), let everyone grow them and bring these companies out of business.

Or the companies could be bought by an international fund, and made to operate for the benefit of all.

Whether this would be possible at this point in time... I don't know.

David
"There can be no tyrants where there are no slaves." José Rizal

Justsayno

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for explaning that, Dyson :-)
David, it's not just the seeds that are patented, it's also the pigs (see below). Patents and "intellectual property" are big business. Even the Clintons are in on the action. So unless you change the way your country does business and ban lobbyists altogether. Make the FDA more accountable. Not allow the revolving door policy. Not allowing companies to hide their studies that show their product in a bad light. We have the Lemon Aide book for vehicles, but we don't have one for pharmaceutical drugs and food. Peer reviewed is not believable when you find out for example with seroquel (an anti-pyschotic drug) that 3 studies were hidden that showed an increase in diabetes and other health ailments.
There are seed banks that can only be accessed by Big Agriculture. Like I said before, a local farmer will be unable to buy organic canola seed this year, because it's not available (to him). Who should he complain to? Bill & Melinda?

Monsanto files patent for new invention: the pig (2005) (video)
http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2008/05/13/patent-for-a-pig-video-monsanto-files-patent-for-new-invention-the-pig-2005
I know it's from Greenpeace, so consider the source, but good information non the less.

William Clinton & Monsanto – a Team for Mutual Profit (text)
http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/william-clinton-monsanto-%e2%80%93-a-team-for-mutual-profit/

Letter to Hillary about Monsanto connections (02.03.08) (text)
http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2008/04/13/letter-to-hillary-about-monsanto-connections-020308/

Mahigitam

Post Number: 312
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In "Message from the Pleiades" volume 3....i found a couple of missing pages in the pdf....If you have the missing pages..would you mind sending them to me...mahigitam@gmail.com

CR 60
pg 147 missing
pg 146 ends at
Semjase:...In earthly terms we keep that which you call holidays.

CR 70
pg 238 missing
pg 237 ends at
Semjase:...and finally be propelled by the heat to the coldness of space,....
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Bennyray37

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This post is to inform later readers that Mahigitam's request has since been answered.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 540
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact 119 (http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports/blog), Semjase talks of how criminal tendency can be reduced.

She mentions:

43. Das Gift heisst Phenyläthylamin.
44. Wenn dieses im menschlichen Körper neutralisiert wird, dann wird dadurch jener Stoff unwirksam gemacht, der den Menschen zum Verbrechertum treibt.

43. The toxin is called phenylethylamine.
44. If this is neutralized in the human body, then through this, that substance is made ineffective, which drives the human being to criminality.

43 is unambiguous in declaring that the toxin is phenylethylamine.

But reading 44, it seems that when phenylethylamine is neutralized, yet another substance is rendered ineffective that drives human beings to criminality.

Did I get the meaning wrong?

Read more about Phenethylamine in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine
Saalome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 577
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv
The sentence would better read:

44. If this is neutralized in the human body, then that substance which drives the human being to crime, is rendered ineffectual.

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 541
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is "that substance" in "...then that substance which drives the human being to crime..."?
Saalome.
Suv

Badr

Post Number: 540
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

Maybe someone active in wikipedia could quote Billy's contact reports about Phenethylamine in the page linked above.

This would be a non missioning form for spreading the contacts, those that want to look further would do as they wish. Who knows maybe even a researcher would consider investigating further and attempt to test this theory.

Peace,
Badr

Ramirez

Post Number: 562
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another question might be:

Does thinking along certain lines cause a chemical inbalance to occur whereby phenylethylamine is produced in excessive quantities ?

Or does a chemical inbalance stimulate persons towards negative - criminal thinking creating a cycle ?

So when national leaders make statements to the effect that a group of terrorists in 2 hijacked aircraft managed to hit 2 towers in New York yet 3 towers fell down and that a Boeing 757 managed to fit through a 16 foot diameter hole in the Pentagon leaving hardly any wreckage then exited out the other side or vanished mysteriously inside the building again leaving no substantial debris or wreckage indicating the involvement of a huge aircraft ..... is that criminal thinking, a chemical inbalance, the wonders of modern physics or a huge mystery ?
Cheers.

Kingman

Post Number: 850
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice one Ramirez! I always appreciate the referencing of important events as a way to remind people of our current crappy culture many people like to pretend isn't there.

Are you inferring that this chemical state is transferable amongst a group? I can understand the 'thinking' involved in these larger crimes being infectious, but I'm not of the thought that the physical attributes we're discussing here are 'contagious'.

So does Semjase mean, the "criminal thinking' is actually just 'wrong thinking'? This would seem to be a clearer descriptive of this 'phenylethylamine' syndrome. Or in other words, actions that go against the Creational Laws and such.
a friend in america
Shawn

Indi

Post Number: 580
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am posting this here, although it is now moving out of topic relevance.

This substance Semjase is discussing is not new information, as it is well known to earth science.
Because detail has not been provided in the contact notes, it could be misinterpreted or taken out of context.

Phenylethylamine is a naturally occurring substance in living organisms. It is a neurotransmitter, and an amino acid, produced endogenously in the body and also can be obtained from eating certain foods.

It is a mood elevating substance and is responsible for that 'falling in love' feeling, and is known as the 'love hormone'. And Chocolate is one of those foods that falls into this class.

It has both a stimulant effect and an entactogenic effect (producing psychoactively distinctive emotional and social effects similar to MDMA - Ectasy).

Which leads me to what I think Semjase was meaning by the statement about phenylethylamine:

I don't think she was referring to the endogenous concentrations naturally occurring in the body, but to toxic doses, which are obtained by taking various substances that are available today and have been available for many years to the public, either as legal prescriptions, illegally obtained or used by some cultures for hallucinogenic purposes. It has even been shown to increase during true meditation, and even vigorous exercise.

There are 4 major classes of hallucinogens, and 'phenylethylamines' is one of them
When synthesised or consumed in large amounts, it produces hallucinogenic effects similar to amphetamines, and for that reason is described as 'endogenous amphetamine'. Think of ephidrine!

Drugs that contain this are:

Ecstasy (MDMA)
MDA - an amphetamine which is a psychedelic stimulant
MMDA - a psychedelic and entactogen drug of the amphetamine class
STP or DOM which is a newish hallucinogenic drug.

It is often present in plants containing mescaline.

Aspartame, which is in effect phenylalanine, is naturally found in the body and is a precursor to phenylethylamine. So, you can see that if one consumes large amounts of aspartame in the many food and drinks it is found in today, then one will be enabling larger amounts of phenylethylamine to be produced in the body through natural biochemical processes.

Not only can these drugs alter behaviour, but can also lead to high states of anxiety as can phenylethylamine but also, those who become dependent on these stimulants, will purchase them illegally, which is in this sense leading a life of crime.

Robyn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 619
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks , Robyn , for the detail .

Bennyray37

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

It hasn't been plainly stated yet, so I will state it plainly now, in case there is still any confusion:

When Semjase said, "that substance is made ineffective, which drives the human being to criminality," she was referring to phenylethylamine, not another substance. The way that she said it is a little confusing and does seem to allow for your possible interpretation, but what Meier said earlier makes the interpretation more clear. He said, "some toxin develops in excess in the human being for some reason, which makes him criminal. What is this toxin called?" Thus, the toxin that develops which makes him criminal is phenylethylamine and this same substance is what Semjase describes as that which drives the human being to criminality.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Smukhuti

Post Number: 544
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Benjamin.
Saalome.
Suv

Justsayno

Post Number: 342
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ben, since the chemical composition of phenylethylamine contains benzene, I would think that benzene is the toxic part of the substance. Benzene does not occur naturally in the body and comes from smoking, vehicle exhaust, plastic containers, paint, solvents and is a known carcinogen. Interesting that combined with an aminoethyl group, it causes criminality. I'm glad I detox.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Corey

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

"Contacts with earthlings do not take place, and apart from the contact with you, no other contacts exist. That will only change when other beings foreign to earth land openly and take up contacts, which will only happen then when we have left." -Ptaah

Salome

Corey

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page