Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 15, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "And Yet...They Fly" » Archive through June 15, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tjames

Post Number: 259
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wired Science "re-grow" organs/transplants airs on PBS

Hello everyone,

I believe I have found an either prophecy or prediction come true. If those of you who own this book would you please check page 351 of prophecies and predictions titled "New Genetic Discoveries"

Tell me what you think?

Where is states:

"Discoveries and inventions in the field of gene technology or genetic manipulation , respectively, will continue, for events must unfold... Scientists will unveil the secret of gravitation. In doing so, they will begin mastering certain facets of space and mass. But just before this transpires, TERRESTRIALS WILL DEVELOP THE CAPABILITY OF ALLOWING HUMAN ORGANS TO "RE-GROW" FOR ORGAN TRANSPLANTS. These organs will always be adapted to the particular body in need of the organ. As a result, the danger of organ rejection is eliminated."

enjoy,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Edward

Post Number: 980
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim....

Nice to hear from you, again!

Yes, it is very positive for you to have brought this up!

I have seen a couple of science reportages of Dr. Anthony Atala, a ways back.

It does sound promising and, as the Plejarans mentioned.

Perhaps, this will be the first steps into making it possible to generated a
decent needed human body organ, which does not 'reject' the body. And that
the Fluidal Forces within the extracted cells, tissues...etc.., can just
process themselves further, without any interruption, what so ever.
[With the knowledge, that an external organ not of the same origin, will disrupt
the Fluidal Forces(etc.) of the host body]

I guess, we should stay in tuned...with Dr. Anthony Atala, future research,
not?

Edward.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2007 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I would like to use this opportunity to mention that Guido's books gives the destruction of Malona at 75,000 BC wheras in a Historical Chronology related to OM ,that event took place 196,000 BC.

FIGU should clear this discrepancy so we knows which one is correct.

From the other historical facts is seems to me that the higher number is correct and that Guido needs to correct the number he published in a future edition of the book.

Salome

Mohammed

Edward

Post Number: 998
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed....

Thank you for you great perceptiveness.

I too, have on certain occasions noticed discrepancies, as I once posted at
PlsRReal.

Perhaps, one of the Moderators, here, will/can inform and forward these
discrepancies to Guido?

Moderators: can you perhaps please give us a hand, here? Thank you....

Edward.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All
pardon if anybody can pass the Fax Number of TheyFlay.com to me?

Thank you
Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2008 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi people,

sorry can anyone say how can i find "And Yet...They Fly" book?
Salome
M45

Savio

Post Number: 595
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein

You may find it on http://www.amazon.com/

However, the new version "And Still They Fly" is cheaper.

Salome

Savio

Markc

Post Number: 611
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TheyFlay.com sounds like it would be fuel for some kind of joke, based on your typo . I've got nothing , yet . Michael ?

MC
Mark Campbell

Mehraein62

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Very thanks Savio..but if it is the same as new version , so I have it > already]
Salome
M45

Savio

Post Number: 596
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein

They are very much the same.

The 1st version of the book was named "And Yet They Fly", then changed to "And Still They Fly" in the 2nd printing/version.

However, the latest "And Still They Fly 2nd Edition " is completely revised and updated, includes warnings from Contact 215 and The Henoch Prophecies.

Hence, no need searching for the first/old version "And Yet They Fly".

Salome

Savio

Mehraein62

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators,

Will you please pass my special greeting and great thanks to Guido Moosbrugger for the shining Chapter 14 of And still they fly?

- Also I would appreciated if I could do this personaly.
Salome
M45

Smukhuti

Post Number: 411
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

It seemed to me that the shift of majority of human beings (60%) from physical brain quotient of 10-11% in 1844 to majority (62%) of human beings having a physical brain quotient of 11-14.5% in 1978, a natural progression and indicate overall improvement due to the onset of Aquarian age and increased literacy.

The decrease in population percent in the 16% plus brain quotient group(s) is perhaps due to the fact that highly evolved spirits are not being able to flourish in the environment presented to them due to overpopulation.
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 519
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv
I appreciate that you have contemplated these two charts and come up with a possible explanation, however the difficulty I have with what you suggested is based upon the fact that it is also written that the ideal time frame to evolve 1% is 1,000 yrs, which would mean that all incarnations would be completed in 86,000 yrs.

Of course, due to our falling much short of that ideal, thus it being more in the 60-80 billion ball park, would make your explanation of a shift up 1 or more percent in 150 yrs not possible.

All the figures seem discrepant to me with eg., there being 28,000 people in the 24% group in 1844 and only 2 in the 1978 sample.

I am sure there is an explanation, and I will seek it from someone who may know.

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 412
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are about 127+ billion spirit forms bound to earth with huge gaps in evolution level. The 60% group in 1844 may not necessarily shift to the 62% group in 1978. They may be a different bunch of spiritforms.

However, the actual answer can be lot more complex, and you are right to ask someone who knows. I am also curious to know.
Salome.
Suv

Ramirez

Post Number: 487
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

Errr 27 billion not 127 billion.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 414
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 127 billion was an approximation from memory. The exact figure was 128,713,911,000 as per figu bulletin 50 as of 18.04.2004.
Salome.
Suv

Ramirez

Post Number: 488
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

It dont make sense.
If the bulk of suitable terrestrial humans developed only about 1.5 million years ago and even with a present population of about 7.9 billion how could 127 billion spiritforms cycle through sufficient incarnations to get much in the way of anywhere in such a short time.

1.5 million years is small change compared to 60 billion and presumably all spiritforms were created unique for this planet (except the 52 million of ET origin) and are waiting in the green room for their next performance on stage.

Up to recently (before 1900) the world population has existed in very small numbers so it seems just impossible for all 127 billion spiritforms to have had even a few incarnations each but maybe the mathematicians will point to a solution.

It's not that i doubt your reading of the bulletin but ..... the math just doesn't figure.

Well if it's correct then this might explain why such a huge proportion of persons are so taken in by religion & materialism ..... new arrivals with hardly any experience .... literally cannon fodder for any sort of tall story, convincing priest or snake oil salesperson.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 415
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 128 billion spiritform was obtained by Billy from the stored memory of spiritforms from the storage banks i.e. spiritforms who have incarnated at least once. The youngest of those are around 1.5 million years old.

It is possible that still younger spiritforms are there which have never incarnated, but may incarnate later under certain circumstances or may never incarnate at all.

It is quite possible that many dozens of billions of spirit form out of those 128 billion are not incarnating at current times due to huge mismatch in their vibrations compared to current earth beings.

What you ask came to my mind also and was answered by Robyn. Refer: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/11097.html#POST47696
Salome.
Suv

Teesoft

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bet its been more than 10 thousand years since some spirit forn incarnated last does anyone how long we tend to stay on the other side because i cant just believe 128 billion or have there been over population in the past that new spirit forms were created as a result of that or is it that all the population of spirit forms on malona are now tied to earth as well as maybe civilization who were of the same evolutional level with earth destroyed themselves and now found there way to earth because it does not make any sense for 128 billion spirit forms to be tied to earth any pls comment. Thanks! Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 599
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Teesoft , I translated your question/post to a sentence format . Please try it in the future .
Mark

I bet its been more than 10 thousand years since some spirit forms incarnated last .
Does anyone how long we tend to stay on the other side ?
Because i cant just believe 128 billion , or have there been over population in the past that new spirit forms were created as a result of that ,or is it that all the population of spirit forms on malona are now tied to earth as well as maybe civilization who were of the same evolutional level with earth destroyed themselves and now found there way to earth ? Because it does not make any sense for 128 billion spirit forms to be tied to earth .

any pls comment.
Thanks! Salome

Tjames

Post Number: 313
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Teesoft. Welcome, Is that your name?

Because of overpopulation, spirit forms are staying on the other side much shorter lengths. If I remember correctly the average spirit would stay on the other side approx. 150 years, but because of the rapid increase in human beings living on the planet it can be as short as 15 years.

Your question, albeit a very good one, has been asked before and the answer can be found in previous questions posed to Billy i.e. FIGU SCHWEIZER (Switzerland).

The best way I heard described was like the sperm of a man developing inside the testicles. How many sperm are developed in one day? Think about or find the answer yourself. Then think about how many of those sperm are harmed by not being used. Since they are not people, and do not feel, undoubtedly they are not harmed by not being used up i.e. having millions or so of children a day if all our sperm were 'used'.

Now, apply this to the excess in spirit forms, many of which have never incarnated within a human (from what I understand to be true). The Creation creates an abundance of spirit forms in the initial creation of the Universe.

A slightly more detailed answer can be found in the contact notes or by using the search feature on this forum.

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Joe

Post Number: 155
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from "And Still They Fly!" Page 272

Not all human life forms are so peacefully minded as the Pleiadians and their allies. Unfortunately, there are also very unpleasant subjects who still live in a dreadful and degenerate barbarism. These inhumane creatures have killed all of their feelings in the course of their evolution. They think and act only in a materialistic way. Unless they manage to remove this negative degeneration, they will die out one day and eliminate themselves. Meanwhile, they pose a tremendous danger, especially for all those who are inferior to them in military powet We should be on guard against them, because they often fight and destroy everything that crosses their path. Such creatures also do not shy away from eliminating entire planets or leading their inhabitants into barbarous servitude as slaves. This may sound like a vision out of a horror film, but it corresponds to reality. Such a malicious punitive action from cosmic space would have happened to us earth people if the Pleiadians and their affies had not intervened at the right time. The population of 16 inhabited planets was in search of new, suitable living space because their system was close to destruction. Their three existing suns had apparently sewed their time. The vital sunrays were no longer able to fulfill their function to the extent necessary. The inhabitants, therefore, had no other alternative but to look for new habitable planets. These emigrants had taken various planets into consideration for their resettlement and our earth was among them. Whoever thinks that they merely wanted to occupy our already overpopulated earth in order to live here is grossly mistaken. It was planned, instead, that the entire population of earth, with kith and kin, would be slaughtered in the truest sense of the word. The fact that this planned global massacre did not take place we owe to our extraterrestrial friends.

End of excerpt.

Does this mean that movies like 'Independence Day' and 'War of the Worlds' aren't entirely inaccurate?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 493
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Social psychopathies are one the biggest challenges facing Earthlings, IMHO, both from other planets, and from people who have grown up here.
Social elements that lead to the degeneracy of psychopathy include:

1. social injustices (but not necessarily inequities) driving overcompetition,

2. entrenched coteries, both overt and covert, who feel the need to manifest their vision of social engineering, with little regard to what reality actually is - denial, denial, denial, denial, denial, denial, denial,denial,denial,denialdenialdenialdenialdenial - until who knows what is real but the self,

3. the emotional traumas that result from living on a planet where circumstances can be, well, difficult to say the least,

4. lack of grounding in the natural world,

5. cultural reinforcement of bullying, both growing up, and on into adulthood in too many cases,

6. and so many other individual reasons, et cetera, et cetera... ad nauseum.

And yes, a planet that finally completely falls into an unrecoverable pattern of social psychopathy will ultimately cease to grow, and by that cease to exist. I am guessing that this process will not take all that long - perhaps ten generations or so, all the less so for a more volatile planet.

To reiterate, this is one of the most pressing dangers facing Planet Earth, IMHO. Whether it manifests through assimilation by some other, more psychopathic society than our own, or self-annihilates in a nuclear conflagration, or through the destruction of the planetary biosphere through economic 'miscalculations', or by the casual ignore-ance of a comet which bombards our planet to oblivion, it doesn't really matter.

Yep, psychopathy.

Social psychopathy is the reason for it, and the reason I personally don't feel especially motivated to help this world. After all, why should I bother? What is there that is worth saving here? If it is mostly a planet of insane relative psychopaths competing their way to self-destruction, then good riddance.

Of course, love is the cure.
Fur leben.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page