Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 06, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Upcoming Books » Archive through September 06, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Om

Yoid

Post Number: 68
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are lot of books at FIGU shop.What books couldn't be bought(but just only with passive membership).If someone don't know german than he/she can't buy it?

Thanks

Markcampbell

Post Number: 309
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid , you can buy it , no matter wot .

Indi

Post Number: 368
Posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

all books on the Figu shop website, are available for the general public to purchase. Pay the money and you will get the book.

If you wanted to study the Geisteslehre, which are not available through the shop, you need to become a passive member and then apply to be a student of the Geisteslehre. This is not done through the Figu shop.

Just to mention though, information to do with the spirit and spiritual topics, and material consciousness, are also to be found in some of the books sold at the Figu shop.

If you cannot yet read German, you can still find ways to access the information -- due to this modern era of computers etc......
Even though some will say you cannot accurately get the info without being able to read German, I would offer that even if not totally accurate, the message is there for all adequately enough using modern technology to translate.

Robyn

Yoid

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Indi!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 159
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can book purchased through FIGU shop be delivered in India?
Does it accept payment through Paypal? If not - would a payment through Swiss/Euro/US$ account be necessary for this - or a GBP account or INR account would suffice?
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 417
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to download a freely downloadable book written by Hans Lazendorfer called Samaana.

Previously it was available for download at lazendorfer.ch, but now I see that the site is being updated and hence unavailable.

Does anyone have Samaana.pdf - please forward to me at smukhuti@gmail.com
Salome.
Suv

Davidmg

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti

although J.Baretto may not actively participate anymore on the FIGU, I noted in a post that he translated a few lines. Try and contact him if you can. I will look for this document and send it to you if I am successful in locating said document.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I already received Samaana.pdf from many forum members. Thanks. Its in the format of a story based on a fictitious Swiss man called Thomas and his adventures, but incorporates true elements from Meier material.
Salome.
Suv

Sonik_01

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

Is Samaana.pdf in German?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 425
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

Yes, its in German. Since my budding German knowledge (would soon reach only A1 equivalent level) would take years reaching the level of reading Meier's books with spiritual information, I decided to try this one as this one seemed easy at a glance when I first saw it a few months back. But still after struggling through a couple of page with a dictionary, I ended up using a translator to read this because of my shortage in vocabulary .
Salome.
Suv

Sonik_01

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can I have a copy please?

My email is ...............

(Message edited by indi on August 05, 2010)

Sonik_01

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You Smukhuti. I received the email. Can a moderator please erase my email from above? Thanks.

Redhalls

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Where can I get the book OM in English?

Karl

Scott

Post Number: 2055
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Karl,

At present there is no official approved English translation of The OM. There is one unapproved translation that I know of, but it is in need of corrections. It is a great piece of writing with many wisdom proverbs throughout. Canon 32 alone contains 2,534 of these pieces of wisdom ie; "The candle is like the wise ones, it gives light to others and consumes itself"

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 21, 2010)

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would you be so kind Scott to show me where to get the unofficial translation of OM.
I Like you am searching for the meaning of Truth in The spirit teachings...since I am human like you..I too have to search and perceive..and in so doing may grasp the laws of Creation,,judging according to the laws of nature which are of creation...so be it..

Redhalls

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Maybe instead of getting an unoffical translation which may (and will) contain errors - it's better to get the Goblet of Truth I think. Goblet of Truth is also the latest. You can download that from here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/28431630/Goblet-of-Truth

Heck I printed it and I just sent to trash a new ink cartridge, because there's so much pages in it...

Karl

Edmundo

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why provide external links when "Goblet" is available officially at FIGU USA, even more complete, translated up to 20th chapter.

http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeaching/GobletofTruth/tabid/161/Default.aspx

And in my opinion it was irresponsible to publish somewhere externally incomplete translation of "Goblet".

===

Then again, it would be nice to know when rest of translation will be available.

Redhalls

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because I forgot from where I downloaded the ebook - that link btw is not mine, I did not upload it there myself... I just made a quick google search and found it there...

Edmundo

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I spoke only in general, not personally. I wish you fruitful studying, Redhalls.

Salome

Redhalls

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, thanks...

Karl

Borthwey

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are some excerpts from the book OM here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/44349469/Excerpts-the-Book-Om-Updated
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44349650/Extractos-do-livro-OM-e-Introducao-aos-Ensinamentos-Espirituais
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5034901/SEMJASE-HUMANA-EXTRATERRESTRE-DAS-PLEJARESVOLUME2

(translated to english and portuguese by J. Barreto)
wey

Egerrt

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any information on when OM will be released in English?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page