Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 27, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through January 27, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah:

Here is a article by Billy on the ideas of relationships, which might give you some added information.

http://sites.google.com/site/clemmm/home/ideas-of-partnership

Davidmg

Sarah

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks David. Maybe after I take some German class, I can read the German too.:D Oh..I'm not to worried about my idea of perfection in a partner.

Corey

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Well there is no OM section so I figured I would post about it here. I got my 2011 edition of OM and what a difference. The first I don't think it is distributed by birth date anymore my new copy has no number like my old one did. There is also no book mark ribbons like the old one. The price went down I paid 60 CHF for my new copy and I can't remember but before I paid around 120 CHF (maybe more) for the book before. -There are a couple of interesting explanations that precede the canons including one by Bernadette Brand kind of a brief explanation of all the work that went into writing the book in the 80's and another one explaining the "old German" Billy used and why. And to top it all off in the canons themselves are explanations that explain some of the confusing parts of the book. Billy also used some parentheses with added more modern words after some of the old Language like he did in the Kelch der Wahrheit. Lastly the font is different it is exactly the same as the Kelch der Wahrheit which is bigger and I find easier to read then the older version of OM (with the explanations in a different font so you know what has been added in 2011 and what was original) with 476 pages of canons totaling 77 of them.

I really wasn't sure what to expect with the new edition but I was impressed. If you are considering re-buying the book or are considering buying it for the first time I say go for it and buy this renewed masterpeice.

Salome

Corey

Sarah

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks David, though I don't plan on having kids, and living alone.^^ But I'll definitely keep it as a valuable resource.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 324
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question regarding a passage in the Goblet of Truth.

Perhaps it's a translation typo or perhaps I'm just not reading this correctly?

Goblet of Truth Chapter 11:60 The truly wise and sage ones of life are the ones who understand much of what can be interpreted from the laws and recommendations of the primal power (Creation), just as your prophet also teaches; therefore see that you are not weak and not self-righteous (arrogant), so you do not try to ask the ones who are truly knowing and wise when you need their counsel.

If I'm understanding this passage correctly, we should NOT ask the knowing and wise when we need their counsel?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Justsayno

Post Number: 429
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, no it means that a person should not become too arrogant to ask for help, the opposite of what you're thinking it means.
Salome
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Davidmg

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin;

That is incorrect.

As an Individual we must teach ourselves what is right and what is wrong. Unfortunately we have digressed so far in our evolution thinking world wide that, we are no longer able to decern what is real truth. This has been ever-present since the first day of our birth. Because we are all educated by uneducated people of our kind. This poses a problem for each an everyone of us generation after generation.

Through extensive learning and careful study of your inner world and as well as your outer world we will gain knowledge from the teachings that have now been brought to us one more time, so we all that can bring forth the might with-in us to recognize truth from our own understanding of internal analysis through logical processing. Again which many of us currently lack.

Then, we will no longer need to ask others of how to find real truth when we have educated ourselves from the spiritual teachings to see where the real truth lies. With an honest effort in finding all that is untruthful and knowing that which one will serve you, and which will enslave you.

In simple terms until we can tie our own shoes , we must ask those whom can help until we can do it on our own.

Davidmg

Techieatwork

Post Number: 184
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Eddiemartin:

Only for the purpose of this explanation, simplify it like this:

"...therefore, take care that you are not so arrogant, that you would prefer NOT to ask the truly knowing ones, even when you need their counsel."
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Sarah

Post Number: 118
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With this said, it makes absolutely no sense to me, to take the advise from someone like my aunt, who has no knowledge of the subject what so ever. She even goes so far as to out and out deny the material. I have nothing to learn from such a person.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Thank you. I wanted to make sure I was understanding it correctly. Thank you again.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 327
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

You may find Chapter 17:1 in the Goblet of Truth articulates an insight to what you posted. It is on page 347 of the German/English free online version.

Salome,
Eddie

Yoid

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In itroduction is written that Impulses for evoulution Work even when someone dont know German . Can i read the Book and it works the same way as i know German or Not?Do i have to understand sentences or my Spirit understands them? PS iknow German Little and i learn it. Thanks

-------

Yoid, please see my post here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/9630.html#POST38019

(Message edited by indi on January 06, 2012)

Yoid

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks indi!

Corey

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

can you explain: " Also, there is a different code in some books eg., Arahat Athersata.

This has all been discussed before and can be found in the archives of this forum"

-I typed in "Arahat Athersata code" into the search engine and got a lot of hits and read a bunch of them but couldn't come up with different code information. Can you elaborate for me?

Salome

Corey

Indi

Post Number: 648
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey
I found this old post of mine on this topic:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6890.html#POST26691

Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 - 08:11 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Bob asked:

“Does anyone know if there is more information available about this process and how it works?”

there were some questions on the German forum about this -- and Patric, one of the moderators answered that the evolutionscode, is based on very high level mathematics.

He also mentioned that Billy uses various codes in different works eg., the Arahat Athersata has a so-called Arahat Athersata-code in it. The different codes sound different.

So, it is possible that what is happening is the reading/hearing of the text evokes vibrations in the reader, which then taps the readers storage bank, which then releases information as impulses.

Patric asked Billy about it, and he indicated that he did not have any more information about it. However, I am sure I have read more somewhere. I will hopefully come across it at some time.

in peace

Robjna

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robjna

Salome

Corey

Scott

Post Number: 2239
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone heard anything concerning a release date for the remaining chapters of Kelch der Wahrheit-Goblet of Truth?

Mac

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asking that question myself the past 2 wks Scott and decided to post it now. Found you had already posted! It'll be nice to complete the printing and binding of the completed translation. Maybe we should all donate at least 10 CHF to the SSSC. I'll send my share next week towards the Book's completion.

Mac

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can send your donation by US dollar or Euro, by sending bills in a registered letter to :

SSSC
CH-8495 Schmidrüti/ZH
Switzerland

(...along with a message explaining the donation)
Salome! ;-)

Scott

Post Number: 2240
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mac,

If I recall, the funding for the English Translation has been fulfilled. I don't know if the English version will actually be printed in English, but I could be wrong.

Scott

Sarah

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If they do print it in English, maybe they could do like they did with the Talmud?

Actually, isnt the English version like that? Thats what I remember. Of coarse I'm trying to learn German so I can buy other books.:3

Mac

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my posting. I was only referring to the completed translation available online as with chapters 1-20. The printing and binding done by ourselves for ourselves. The donation towards the translating. That's good news with the funding then.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 724
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2012 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mac ;

If you have intentions of printing anyone's material , you must first obtain permission from the Swiss group . Copyrights .

Thanks , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page