Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through March 28, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edmundo

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Friends,

I want to quote few sentences from Jacob post, maybe it will help a bit:

"About NewSpiritforms: Creation will continue to create NewSpirit until it has reached its middleage or amplitude of expansion of the Universe, it will stop Creating NewSpiritfroms from that moment on, to enable all created Spiritforms to evolve to perfection before Creation goes to sleep, there is more then enough time from even that moment on for a Spiritform to reach perfection and to unify with Creation.
The fact that it has been mentioned that a spiritform is absolutely terminated when Creation reaches its time of sleep is in fact a warning, because its a theoretical possibility that a human could be so slow and lazy that it would not reach perfection before Creation goes to sleep."

source:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3560.html?1078562124#POST11812

Salome.

Ramirez

Post Number: 495
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Randy,

What you, Mahigitam and Edmundo have added all makes sense .... it's an interesting subject.

If only we could be given some examples so the criteria would become more obvious but perhaps a pointer ......

Though I dont recall the exact contact report, it's somewhere shortly after the Bafath (Giza boys & girls) were arrested.

Their fate .... transported to a desolate planet, sterilized, given the basics with which to cultivate food and lots of time to ponder their deeds. They will all die on a planet where no reproduction can occur so effectively their spirits remain isolated without opportunity to re-incarnate till after that planet passes away.

Then .... apparently .... whatever level 7 decides meaning which new location their spiritforms might be moved to unless this falls under the guidance of some sort of automated procedure not requiring decisions.

This new location might even be a recently formed planet where those fond of control & violence can gain many splendid opportunities to work off their aggressive tendencies by dealing with dinosaurs etc or whatever might inhabit such a place .... which is only a guess at one possible option .... Creations version of the ultimate remedial corrective institution for wayward thinking & acting slow learners.

After a few lifetimes dodging T Rex there might gradually develop a greater appreciation for peace & love.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 1847
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

As I remember it: ALL Spirit-forms WILL reach their point of Destination(:
ONENESS with The Creation), no matter What and How such Spirit-forms have
conducted themselves, in the Material Worlds.

They can be - put on ice - so to speak (temporary), but be than utilized in
some other format of where there are (new) worlds being generated which suite
their level of Personality and Mentality and Evolution. They will just have to
Evolve with these LOWER Spirit-forms(; and pick up the grain, once again);
"they would just go some grades back", as we would say in school terms. And
thus, their 'age' of Spirit does not count but...their 'level' of Evolution/
Development. They are just put in the Appropriate Level.

We have to keep in mind that a time can come: that, Highly Developed
Spirit-forms will gravitate to their destined destiny which suites their
Compatibility. Like-wise can be the case, with these Stubborn Spirit-forms!
They can gravitate to much Lower worlds that are Compatible to/for them and
Evolve there, at the own Stubborn pace.

Some are just Slow Learners or Late Bloomers; or what else have we.

No one is Perfect, and thus we have to take such Spirit-forms into
account/consideration. [Some play longer in the mud...than others....]

Remember: ALL within (The) Creation STRIVE to(wards) Perfection.

And we will all get there within the time frame of 60-80 Billion years.

(The) Creation does NOT Punish!

Thanks to the Goodness and Glory of The Creation.....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1848
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I mentioned: Temporary, as in Precaution, NOT Punishment.

The Spirit-forms would just be made: Inactive. In the sense of a Slumber.

Say, if the Spirit-forms would be killed/annihilated/dissolved, whatever...
than, this is within the definition and framework of Punishment! Which is NOT
Creations's way.

Thus: Creation (and the Spirit Levels) does not Punish. They can only take
Precautions. And determine if a Spirit-form can stay Active or Inactive.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 263
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FROM THE DEPTHS OF SPACE... CONTACTS WITH THE PLEIADIANS/PLEJARENS
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Summary_of_Contents_for_Meier%27s_FROM_THE_DEPTHS_OF_SPACE..._CONTACTS_WITH_THE_PLEIADIANS/PLEJARENS,_Internet,_June_2009

Do anyone has any more info/links about these following people
1. Maha chohans(alias Rahat Sanghanan)
2. Ramana Sarma(teacher of V.B. Dharmawara & Maha chohans)
---------
"Meier claims that Lee Elders was a member of the CIA"
I think Meier later found it to be false
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2004/nr-14/lee-elders-engl

---------------

"..book Worauf warten wir noch? (“Where are we waiting for?”) is presented. The book is written by Ing. Buberl. The excellent excerpt is about the history of research into the case and the scientific analyses of the evidence."

DO anyone have this book. what is this whole book about ..

------------------

"..Meier received new metal samples from Ptaah in 1993"

what happened to these metal samples ?
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Sitkaa

Post Number: 391
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a Christmas question:

T'is the season for gift giving,
tra la la la, la la la

I have an upcoming Secret Santa gift exchange with the local German language group, and was wondering if there are any good books on flying saucers written in both German and English, other than the Talmud Jmmanuel, something which would be more appropriate for a general audience?
Lieben und Leben
: )

Memo00

Post Number: 461
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

The other day i remembered that some years ago you mentioned that in one Wassermanzeit number Billy wrote some info about the man known as Hermes Trimegistus. Could you post this info or at least write a little about what Billy said about him?

Thank you very much

Salome

Norm

Post Number: 1437
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of all the German books to read what are the best to receive the code impulses?
My Website

Mahigitam

Post Number: 386
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where can we buy "Stimme der Wassermannzeit" publicatons from 1976 onwards, which were carefully archived here http://www.afu.info/magssz.htm
The great Truths of Philosophy are not proved but seen - S.Radhakrishnan

Smukhuti

Post Number: 597
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

AFU archives magazine. They do not sell. You can trade with AFU with any rare UFO magazine not ion their collection in exchange of any excess copy of Stimme der Wassermannzeit (if available).
I guess when you become passive member, you receive those.

I feel it could be worthwhile if AFU is contacted for any old non-FIGU magazines in Europe and US which contains articles on Billy Meier - just for the sake of records.
"The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous." - Tagore

Thomas

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2012 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no section for the book "The Law of Love" by BEAM so I am posting here.

In that book, if I have understood the passage correctly, it states that the material subconsciousness does not work at the speed of Creation (10 to the 7000th power times light speed) but rather at 147 times light speed. This is a bit of a surprise because the material consciousness works at light speed according to the spirit teaching. If the subconscious works at 147 x light speed, then it also likely has access to the dimensions of the past since those chronons are moving at speeds of up to 147 x light speed as well, thus they are tachyons relative to our current light speed value.

Can anyone verify this? The section in the book is a few paragraphs before the heading "Being in Love".

It also reminds me of a lecture by Guido Moosbrugger when he described the process of spirit telepathy. As I recall, he mentioned the same speeds as I mentioned above for the different consciousness forms and Creation speed as well.

Thanks and have a great day everyone!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 368
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, would you explain please, what is meant by the word "work?"

ie; the material consciousness does not work at the speed of Creation.
ie; the subconscious works at 147 x light speed.

Thnx,
Eddie
[7:-)

Thomas

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Eddie, it was not explained but i think it applies to signal speed. i cannot say for sure...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 369
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thnx Thomas, would be good to have a clear understanding of that word (its use) to gain a better grasp, for me.

Thanks again,
Eddie
[7:-)

Davidmg

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the German book "Die Psyche" on page 2 at the bottom paragraph there is a German word for which I have not found a translation for. I have looked in several German dictionaries and online translators.

" beharmt "

can anyone whom is fluent as well as competent in the German language provide an answer?

Many thanks in advance

Davidmg

Indi

Post Number: 656
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David
If you check the Kelch and the FIGU dict, you will find:

Harmung = harming - to be harmed (generally)
beharmt would be a conjugation of that.

So, in the Pshche instance it would be safe to put 'harmed'. Well, that is what I have done!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Edward_b

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@David:

Can you provide the whole sentence? It seems to be past tense, so if you provide the context it might help to figure out the meaning more effectively. After some searching I thought it might be a past tense of 'beharren' which means to insist, but Im not entirely sure as the dictionary shows the past tense of beharren as beharrt.

Davidmg

Post Number: 114
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am sure it is a typo.

I the GOT / KDW chapter 2 verse 233 ...

Ahndung für Missetaten und Untaten sollen immer nur gegeben sein im Masse der urkräftigen (schöpferischen) Gesetze und Gebote, die derart gegeben
sind, dass kein noch so Fehlbarer an Leib und Leben geharmt werde, ....
---------------------------------------------------------
punishment for misdeeds and bad deeds shall only be given in accordance with the laws and recommendations of the primal power (Creation) which are given in such a way that
however guilty anyone is they shall not be harmed in life or limb, .....

Also the letters 'b' and 'g' on an English or German keyboard are next to each other.

And in conclusion when searching the FIGU Dictionary the word 'geharmt' is in some search results. And when translated means 'to harm'

Davidmg

Davidmg

Post Number: 115
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Als schöpferisches Teilstück nämlich ist er für alles Weltliche tabu und kann durch keinerlei Einwirkungen oder Einflüsse beharmt oder geschädigt werden. Harmung und Schädigung oder eine sonst irgendwie schädigende Beeinflussung kann nur bei materiellen Organen usw.

In the GOT /KDW

Davidmg

Indi

Post Number: 657
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David
I don't think it is an error.
Be- is a common inseparable prefix in German and English. Adding be- to a verb changes the meaning, and you can check some grammar books to see explanations of this.

For example:

be- like English be-

makes verb take a direct object (acc.) s. befinden (be located)
befolgen (follow)
befreunden (befriend)
begegnen (meet)
bekommen (get)
bemerken (notice, remark)

More than anything, I think the issue is that Harmung and beharmt, are just not listed anywhere (other than FIGU docs) that I could find either. My conclusion has been that it is possibly a Swiss German thing. I will ask about it.

Fortunately for us, the FIGU dict. has given us the translation they want us to use for it.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found it in the footnote of a document in Google Books: second result on Google for "beharmt". It is from "A compendium of the law of nations", a legal treatise published in 1802.

Corey

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After seeing the sentence from Die Psyche I agree with Robyn I don't think it is a typo I am pretty sure it is a conjugation of the word "Harmung". You run into the "be-" thing a lot when reading Billy's German books...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Davidmg

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Understood but ... How about in the GOT / KDW chapter 2 verse 233 ...

did anyone check that verse out?

As it shows geharmt and in english as harmed

Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page