Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 21, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through November 21, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mac

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark for the heads-up! The book is created for myself only.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 728
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then it's a good idea , Mac .

Cheers , Mark

Yoid

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found in GOT on page 205 abschnitt 10 67) allso is written following also.Do you have the same error?

Patm

Post Number: 131
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This may also apply here. From TJ (2011)Important Facts page LXXVIII :

Allso
In the 'Talmud Jmmanuel' is, according to ancient spelling Judas Ischkerioth often the word 'Allso' used, but this does not have the same meaning as 'also'. 'Allso' held different values in the sentence environment, for e.g.

'if',
'how',
'why',
'meanwhile',
'following',
'thus',
'than',
'also',
'but',
'well',
'and',
'so',
'and so',
'but',
'so',
'thus',
'else',
'in this way',
'the way',
'consequently',
'where',
'anyway',
'after',
'turning'
and 'because', etc.

In order to properly understand this 'allso' for the individual sentences the readers of the 'Talmud Jmmanuel' are specifically encouraged to investigate the correct interpretation of the word, in order to apply the right understanding for a meaningful sentence.

Scott

Post Number: 2253
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

English Translations Chapter 21-27 released yesterday: http://ca.figu.org/Goblet_of_Truth.html

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 376
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott!

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 305
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Firstly it is superb that the final chapters are out there.

This release is a pre-release. Does this mean these chapters will be revised and released in a final version? Will all the chapters be added together as one PDF document?

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Patm

Post Number: 134
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: Chapter 28 with 583 verses (pages 319-384)still not available.

So still one chapter and the Epilogue (pages 385-395) to go.

PatM

Tom

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

A number of verses in Chapters 24 & 25 in the GoT refer to an external authority. These verses enforce the importance of rejecting external authorities and cultivating a new inner authority.

Example, Chapter 25, Verse 10:
“Always consider human beings of Earth, that it is only when you move yourselves that you can come forwards in terms of consciousness, however if you attempt to help yourselves with external means then you let external authorities penetrate into you, as a result of which you are no longer yourselves and you totter forwards as if on crutches and no longer know how to use your own limbs.”

Q: Does anyone know if the use of a hypnotist or listening to self improvement hypnosis audios are classified as an “external means” or an “external authority”, as is applied above and also throughout Chapters 24 & 25 in the GoT?

There are a plenty of sayings/ self prayers/77 steps of medititive cultivation, related to the teaching, which could be converted into hypnosis-style audios, provided that this is not against the recommendations of the GoT and provided that there is true benefit in listening to these audios.

There are three ways which these sayings/statements/prayers can be delivered: 1. Saying them mentally, 2. Saying them out loud, 3. Listening. I recall reading on this forum that saying a statement out load carries more weight than mentally saying the statement, but I have not seen any comparisons between these two methods and listening during relaxation.

Q: I am interested to know if the effects of these sayings/prayers/steps are stronger when one says them to themself(outload or mentally), compared to listening to these during deep relaxation?

Cheers,
Tom.

Memo00

Post Number: 563
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tom

hypnosis is something that can be very useful and Billy recommends it. If you don´t want to depend on another person you can practice self-hypnosis, but as far as i know to go to an hypnotist is not wrong per se, it is more or less like going to the doctor.

Probably the effect is different if you think a sentence than if you listen to it. Try both and see what works best for you. The listening probably works better for self-suggestion and the thinking for better understanding something.

Salome

Borthwey

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

E-book readers are for now, until the translated book is made availabe, a good and practical way to read the GOT. I have had very good results with reading it on my Kindle. What I did was: I used the print-to-PDF option to print the GOT pdf. I produced two copies this way, one had only the odd pages printed, another only the even pages. This means, given the formatting involved, that one of the copies was German only and the other was the translated text only. Then I converted them to the MOBI format and transferred them to my device. The result looked like this:

got-on-kindle

It was easy switching between the translation and the original because each section of text is located at aproximately the same page/location.

The formatting on the new pdf that was made available with the chapters 21-27 may be better for printing and reading on a computer screen but it will be much more troublesome for me to make a good e-book version out of it.

So I suggest, in case someone from FIGU is reading this, that there be more diversity of electronic formattings and /or formats made available. Maybe even a MOBI version of the GOT could be sold or be offered for free, in Amazon for example, or in FIGU's sites. Also an ipad version, maybe...

David

Edward_b

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awesome David! Doing this now! That will definitely make reading the GOT easier on my Kindle (originally added the whole document, its really tiny text)

Borthwey

Post Number: 237
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Though the Kindle reads MOBI files, what I should have written is that I converted the PDF's to the AZW format by sending them to my personal Kindle email address. But you must know about this procedure already. If anyone requires it though, I may send the azw files by email.

Best

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Goblet of Truth is released with a Creative Commons license which requires that it be distributed as is, ie., without any modifications. Whether a format change from PDF to AZW counts, I don't know, but clearly, separation of the German from the English does.}

Borthwey

Post Number: 238
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Separation of German from English is inevitable. It can occur within the same page, within the same set of open pages or within the same book. This last option would be the equivalent of separation within the same electronic reading device.
Maybe the readers or each GOT should be given the option of making their own formatting.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I misspoke; I was not speaking about the display, but distribution of the document.

The license of the Goblet of Truth permits distribution of the document as is - without any modifications; removal of any part of it (even a single letter) is a modification, and the license does not permit distribution of the resulting document(s).

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 320
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome all

I have created on my website pages to view the Goblet of Truth through a web browser. This means that it can be viewed without download and viewing in a PDF viewer.

The Links are

Main Page
http://www.ufofacts.me.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98&Itemid=99

Goblet of Truth - Web Viewing Chapters 1 to 20
http://www.ufofacts.me.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106%3Agoblet-of-truth-web-viewing&catid=37&Itemid=99

Goblet of Truth - Web Viewing Chapters 21 to 27
http://www.ufofacts.me.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107%3Agoblet-of-truth-web-viewing-chapters-21-to-27&catid=37&Itemid=99

Goblet of Truth - Web Viewing Original German
http://www.ufofacts.me.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=108%3Agoblet-of-truth-web-viewing-original-german&catid=37&Itemid=99

All copies are taken directly from Figu Switzerland and Figu Canada so that Figu can try and keep statistics on how many views/downoads of their documents.

Salome
Stephen
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 204
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From a discussion on Facebook, the following was pointed out to me as a justification for homosexual marriage being treated exactly the same as a heterosexual marriage, even though it's not.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
FROM THE BOOK GOBLET OF TRUTH (KELCH DER WAHRHEIT) - KELCH DER
WAHRHEIT Chapter 4

42) Und es sei des Rechtens und euch erlaubt, so ihr nicht verbündet (verheiratet) seid, mit allen euren Mitteln der Ehrsamkeit und in edler Weise einen Mann oder ein Weib zu suchen, wenn ihr keine Unzucht begeht und ihr mit dem Mann oder Weib ein Bündnis (Ehe) eingeht und ein Geschlecht (Familie) gründet; und es ist des Rechtens und erlaubt, dass nicht nur Mann und Weib ein Geschlecht (Familie) gründen, sondern auch Weib und Weib und Mann und Mann, denen es auch erlaubt sei, Waisenkinder an
eigener Statt (durch Adoption) anzunehmen, auf dass ihr Zweig (Familienname) weitergetragen werde.

42) And it is rightful and allowed for you, if you are not in a bond (married) to look for a man or a woman with all your means of uprightness and in a noble way, providing you do not commit any fornication and you enter into a bond (marriage) with
the man or woman and found a clan (family); and it is rightful and permitted for not only man and woman to found a clan (family), but also for a woman and a woman and a man and a man, to whom it is also permitted to take orphaned children as their own
(by adoption) so that their line (family name) may be continued.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have thought about this and still cannot accept the righteousness of homosexual men adopting children. I try to be objective about this, and because I have had some intimate knowledge of the homosexual culture and psyche, I feel strongly about this issue. It's not for myself that I post this comment, indeed were I uncaring I would just let this pass, but I would not ever want to see a child adopted into a relationship that would not be healthy for the development of his or her social skills and self-definition, which is exactly the problem I think children adopted into a male homosexual 'marriage' would have to overcome.

Men cannot naturally bring children into the world. Not only do they not possess the plumbing for it, they don't possess the psychological makeup for it. Men must have women as surrogates to produce children, and thankfully women also provide much needed balance against the male psyche. To deliberately thrust children into a relationship with only homosexual men is to condemn them to grow up in a relationship unbalanced by the genuine feminine psyche. This is just not natural.

I realize that humans are able to outgrow their own self-developed psychologies, but more realistically, the vast majority of humans follow those same inner psychological tendencies rather than overcome them. It matters not whether one is innately homosexual or not, realistically this is the depth of most of Earth-bound humanity. Because of this, I think it realistically unwise for male homosexuals to adopt children. My concern is not that the adults would overtly do anything wrong, but that children who would grow up in this environment would be negatively impacted nonetheless. This comes from the voice of experience, and has been objectively considered over years. It's unfortunate that homosexuals will consider this an attack upon them or their identity. It's not for them that I post this comment. Nor does my concern have anything to do with my own feelings towards homosexuals. Rather, I have personally seen all too clearly how easy it for a child to become confused about how to act in relating to others, and to subsequently fall into a pattern that repeats itself through the generations, one of homosexuality based on psychological and social upbringing rather than genetic abnormalities. I strongly believe adoption by homosexual men would put unnecessary and unwarranted stress upon any children who are selected for this relationship.

The GOT justifies the adoption of children by homosexual men as a way for their lineage to continue. If this is the only reason for such men to adopt, then they can adopt in name only. Perhaps Billy will reconsider this statement in the GOT, and/or expound upon it.
Life

Earthling

Post Number: 656
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, imo, the gender combination of the parents matters far less for the child's psychological well being and development than does the inner values of the parents and the home environment they provide.

Any child may suffer less and even far less psychological stresses and may be better able to cope with life's stresses in general, if brought up in a healthy, nurturing, supportive, balanced, harmonious, peaceful home/parental environment. irrespective of the gender combination of the parents.

Iow, imo, the home environment is far more important than the gender make-up.

Naturally, this would have to be done in a more evolved society where the laws of the land are supportive of such unions and family units. And of course difficulties for both parents & children would arise, i.e., in the Bible Belt, if it was against the laws of a state or country, etc.
Bruce

Matt

Post Number: 288
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, I have the same line of thought as you when it comes to gay couples adopting children. I feel every adopted child deserves to have a mother and father. A child's future well being of psyche and needs should come before anyone's desires. I feel a child should not be allowed to be adopted into a gay couples home when there's no shortage of female/male couples out there wishing to adopt one. If I had to be an adopted child, I know (now) that I would want to be adopted into a female/male couple.

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfe and Matt

Billy Meier DOES NOT CARE about what you guys think on homosexuality. TRUTH IS TRUTH and it will never change. Not by you guys or by the true Prophet Billy Meier.

The following sexual orientations can be classified as Natural-Unnatural: Male-Homosexuality/Male-Bisexuality and Lesbianism, they occur out of a natural causes in combination with events in life and upbringing, but they ARE NOT against Nature or Creation, therefore these males and females can be just as loving, caring, wise and knowledgeable as any one else.

Same-sex stimulation (Male-Homosexuality/Male-Bisexuality) between males is a Natural-unnatural occurrence caused by an imbalance in genetical makup, premature incarnation, upbringing or a combination of such, it’s not an abomination against nature.

The Homosexuality (explained in the Talmud Jmmanuel and the book of books THE BOOK OM) that IS an abomination and a crime against nature is the perverse desire for males to be able to conceive AND bear children, this would be only possible by means of genetic manipulation, this is very actual because the Earth-Human is advancing in this field of science which will make him capable of undertaking this kind of manipulations.

Words of truth from the GLOBET OF TRUTH. Billy WILL NEVER change the truth!!!

20) Weilt ihr Euresgleichen (Menschen), Mann und Weib, in einem Garten des Friedens und der Liebe, der Freiheit und der Gleichstimmung (Harmonie), den ihr in euch erschafft, und esst von allen den guten Früchten davon, wo und wann ihr immer wollt; schafft jedoch nicht in euch einen Garten, in dem Früchte der Lieblosigkeit, des Unfriedens, der Ungleichstimmung (Dis harmonie), der Unfreiheit (Hörigkeit) und Bäume (Zustände) der Unbilligkeit (Ungerechtigkeit) wachsen.

20) You people of your kind (human being), man and woman, dwell in a garden of peace and love, of freedom and of consonance (harmony), which you create in yourselves, and eat from all the good fruits thereof, wherever and whenever you wish; however, do not create in yourselves a garden in which fruits of lovelessness, of unpeace, of dissonance (disharmony), of unfreedom (bondage) grow as well as trees (conditions) of inequity (unfairness).

43) Und für die Freuden, die ihr als Mann und Weib voneinander erhaltet, sollt ihr einander die Gabe der wahrlichen Liebe geben, auf dass ihr euch ständig vertragt und einander gut seid.

43) And for the joys that you receive from one another as man and woman, you shall give one another the gift of true love so that you always live in harmony and are good to one another.

44) Und es soll für euch keine Schande in irgend etwas liegen, worüber ihr euch gegenseitig einigt, sei es in eurer Vereinigung (Beischlaf) oder in euren ausgeklügelten Geschicken (Praktiken) dabei, denn nichts sei euch unerlaubt (ver boten) darin, was auch immer ihr im Einverständnis miteinander zu euren Freuden und zu eurer Erquickung tut.

44) And there shall be no defilement for you in anything that you mutually agree upon, whether it concerns your union (sexual intercourse) or your ingenious skills (practices) in this, because nothing shall be disallowed (forbidden) to you that you do with one another in mutual consent for your joys and your delectation.

267) Und es sei auch ein Bündnis der reinen gleichgeschlechtlichen Einträchtigkeit (Partnerschaft) erlaubt, so zwischen Weib und Weib und zwischen Mann und Mann, so sie in Gemeinschaft zusammenleben in gleicher Berechtigung in allen Dingen; das Bündnis zwischen Mann und Mann sei jedoch derart, dass sie nicht durch Wandlung ihres Aussehens (Natur) zu gebären vermögen, auf dass sie nicht Verstoss wider die Gesetze und die Ordnung der Urkraft (Schöpfung) be treiben; und es sei in der gleichgeschlechtlichen Einträchtigkeit den Gefährten und Gefährtinnen die Sinnlichkeit (sexuelles Tun) erlaubt, wie in der zweigeschlechtlichen Einträchtigkeit.

267) And a bond of purely same-gender concordance (partnership) is permitted, thus between woman and woman and between man and man so that they live together in communality with equal rights in all things; however, the bond between man and man shall be such that they do not change their appearance (nature) in order to be able to bear children, so that they do not violate the laws and the regulation of the primal power (Creation); and in same-gender concordance between partners it is permitted for sensuality (sexual doings) to take place as with heterosexual concordance.

Patm

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From BEAM Portal entry of 28-March-2012

My Unauthorized/Unapproved translation:
-------------

A Life-time Partnership requires True Love and an Ethical Attitude
28-March-2012
Billy

As a mother and father enter in to build a true parenthood to bear children and to nurture them in a righteous way(honest manner), to care for and educate them, conscientiously and without blame(irreproachably), also requires genuine love and a resulting ethical attitude, as well as any other partnerships between man and woman, man and man or woman and woman. This attitude form alone provides for the parents, as well as for the growing children to be educated, and for any relationship and connection between humans, that the totality of the ethical standards and principles, respectively., the highest standards of responsible attitudes in relation to the actions, deeds and behavior learned, are maintained and adhered to.
Life-time human partner-relationships and connections in the form of a civil partnership between a man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, as well as between parents and offspring, are something of great importance, where requisite attention and a healthy attitude must absolutely be granted. Such relationships and connections can not be entered into carelessly, not out of a blind and completely mad infatuation, not out of pity, not for profit or greed for/addiction to profit, not for reasons of prestige, power-grabbing, avarice, stinginess, not out of desire for sexual gratification or for the big names and titles or other reprehensible reasons. Such relationships and connections should only be entered into if they are constructed on solid foundations of a genuine love and the necessary ethical inclination. Lifetime relationships and connections are based not only in the erroneous assumption that a mutual self-knowing and a matching is sufficient, because everything relating to a lifetime cooperative relationship and connection must be anchored in a deeply founded love and ethical disposition. A truly righteous lifetime partnership is not a passing satisfaction of any wrong-guided thoughts and feelings, but rather they are well-founded in a very deep sense of responsibility, that arise however, only from a genuine love and ethical attitude which is also necessary for a true compassion and humanity in an all-embracing way for their fellow humans.
If descendants are conceived in a partnership, are adopted or taken into care, then real love and a strong ethical attitude must also be given here. Even during pregnancy, a genuine love and ethical attitude by the mother is of great significance and importance for her fetus, as well as thoughts and feelings of peace, of harmony and freedom, exert undoubtedly very positive (beneficial) effects on the, as yet, unborn life. If the expectant mother is angry, anxious or frustrated, then this likewise promotes an unhealthy development of the child growing in the womb, as well as alcohol, smoking and drugs, etc. Also, the first few weeks after birth are a very important period in relation to the development of the brain of the infant, because even during this initial time of survival, the child needs to be met with real love and an ethical attitude, because already in this new phase of life, it is shaped psychologically, thus in consciousness . So too the body contact of the mother or a (wet) nurse, as well as the father, and so on, is necessary for the child and even crucial, because this contact already forms certain behavior patterns, in relation to a development of love and a still unconscious early ethical attitude development. Thus after birth, the child is dependent already, purely physically on an affectionate (loving) and ethical care, according to inclination, even if it rationally or intellectually does not understand the whole thing and can not realize what effect these grant in him.
Usually the first thing a mother does after the birth of a child, is she takes it to the breast and holds it lovingly and protectively. Later, the second profound act takes place of breastfeeding at the mother's breast. However, this succeeds in the right manner only, if the mother, in spite of her compromised condition by the birth, applies a real love and the necessary ethical convictions, which act like a precious jewel and allow the baby to perceive relationship and connectedness with the mother. Thus real love and an ethical attitude play an extremely large and important role, already in the womb and soon after birth in humans, as well as throughout the whole life of every lifetime relationship and connection between man(husband) and woman(wife), parents and children, man and man, woman and woman, as well as concerning the relations and connections between all human beings in general.

SSSC, 1. September 2011, 23.55 h, Billy

------------
Salome
PatM

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 336
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

I agree with Jose_barreto_silva and was considering writing about the same thing here when I read the previous posts.

I would like to add further that if a woman and woman or man and man partnership can be found to be responsible enough to raise a child, who through no fault of their own has no mother or father them selves, then why should this not be permitted. From the woman and woman or man and man partnership there must be no addiction to alcohol or drugs, no abuse or criminality and must be able to support the child financially. This should be the case for hetro-sexual partnerships also.

The society of the earth humans today many many children are born into families whereby abuse, aggression and other degenerate irresponsible actions take place. Therefore it is logical that that child would be better off and live a more decent life with two parents who can give them support, love, time and help regardless of whether or not they are gay or lesbian.

One thing that should be considered however is that absolutely no pressure or manipulation is put on the child to become gay or lesbian when in fact they are hetro-sexual. The sexual orientation of the child should be the decision of the child without exceptions.

The religious followers and the religious gurus who pedal nonsense that being gay or lesbian is an abomination against god is thoughts and feelings of degeneracy and unlove towards a fellow human being who through their genetic makeup or conscious confusion are gay or lesbian.

I am hetro-sexual and I have never had a gay or lesbian attack me through words or actions because I am hetro-sexual. Why is it deemed acceptable to attack gay or lesbians who do not attack hetro-sexual and want to be left alone to live their lives without being attacked or spoken poorly about by us hetro-sexuals.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page