|Posted on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 08:56 am: ||
Dear Michael D. and all ....
The deeply valuable insight of learning through first committing mistakes is not a new one and is elaborated on in many of FIGU's books. For example in the TJ p.135 :
47. "Even when the human being burdens himself with mistakes, he acts according to a law of Creationbecause he learns from them and gathers recognition and knowledge, thereby cultivating his spirit and through its strength is able to act.
48. "Without making mistakes it is impossible to gather logic, insight, knowledge, love and wisdom necessary to cultivate the spirit.
49." Truly, I say to you: the teachings of the cheif priests, Pharisees and scribes are erroneous and false when they tell you that a mistake would be punished by god or Creation, when the mistake serves the perceptivity and knowledge and therefore the progress of the spirit.
50. " So therefore there is no punishable mistake as it serves the perceptivity, knowledge and progress of the spirit, likewise, there is no inheritable mistake or punishment in this world or another world.
51. "Punishment of such a mistake would contradict all the laws of nature and thus, all the laws of Creation.
52. "When one commits a mistake that will seve the perceptivity, knowledge, and progress of the spirit, there is no punishment in this life or in the next life.
or from "An Interview with Billy Meier - The Spiritual Teachings": an excerpt from answer 9:
"....But the real truth portrays a totally different picture from that being presented through the Karma and sin/atonement teachings: For humans to evolve and become more knowledgeable and wise, they have no option other than to make mistakes. Through mistakes, as a rule, humans tend to seffer some harm and , thus, punish themselves - if one wants to define it as such. But through the harm they suffered, they have already atoned for their mistake and will, subsequently, make an effort to remedy thir mistake and the resulting harm associated with it. In so doing, humans learn a lesson from this situation and become more cognizant. This is the simplest principle of cause and effect or action and reaction. And this precise situation helps humans evolve and elevate their knowledge,understanding, abilities and the like. As a consequence, they will attain a higher level of consciousness, which thir comprehensive consciousness will carry forth into the next life - into their next reincarnation. Therefore, in the next life, humans will benefit from the fruit of their former lives' progress and higher level of consciousness, without having been weighed down by some burden or non-burden from previous lives...."
Salome, Michael Uyttebroek
|Posted on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 06:28 pm: ||
Dear Michael U.,
Thanks for your posting on "learning through first committing mistakes." It's easy to visualize how primitive man needed, benefited and evolved through the existence of this natural law. To not have readily accepted the fact that this law applies equally to modern materialistic man says something unflattering about my condition. We know the Plejarans are still learning and evolving through committing mistakes. I guess they rightly view us as spiritual beings about as primitive as we might view the caveman.
It seems a certain mental attitude or state is more conducive to helping one learn by his or her mistakes. Has Billy written about this to your knowledge?
|Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2000 - 06:32 am: ||
Hello Michael Davo ...
This is in response to your Oct.24th posting in which you state: "It seems a certain mental attitude or state is more conducive to helping one learn by his or her mistakes. Has Billy written about this to your knowledge?"
Throughout Billy's writings there is much said about taking responsibility for one's thinking, actions, and emotions. As previously stated, we cannot avoid making mistakes whereby through cause and effect we bear the repercussions of our actions/thoughts and subsequently learn.
In 'The Decalogue' transmitted to Billy from the pure spirit level 'Petale', directives and their elaborations have been given to us so that we might better understand what Creation requires of itself and at the same time, of us, in fulfilment towards the highest perfection. All of Billy's material is intended to broaden our scope and understanding of life and its various complexities and to provide us with insightful knowledge, whereby, through personal effort, awareness and contemplation, the lessons of Creation can be integrated into our daily lives, our relationships with each other, with nature, the planet, etc.
Through recognition of the truth we can begin to live with respect towards ourselves, our fellow man and all life.
Salome, Michael Uyttebroek
|Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 03:58 am: ||
Hi Michael Uyttebroek ,
one point you mentioned really touch my heart,you say:"...through personal effort, awareness and contemplation, the lessons of Creation can be integrated into our daily lives, our relationships with each other, with nature, the planet, etc. ....".
yes,the truth of Universe and creation is important for us,but for most of us -- ordinary people the more important and interesting thing is
"what can make my daily life different,something pratical..."
it will be more powerful to influence the others
by your outstanding daily lives,your attitude,your
words,the way you behave... than showing them the picture of UFO or a book.
meanwhile for us you can say you have grasped an idea or theroy only when you can use it in your reality freely.reading spirit teaching is good,but it is far from enough,we must do sth.
does Billy or Pleiadian say sth about how to integrate and use those creation law into our daily live in a practical way?
|Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 06:07 am: ||
Love is the most important factor. Seek to further understand the ever-deeper meaning of love. Find it within yourself and you will naturally share it with others. Love is the power that unifies because it is in everything. Where there is light , darkness must recede. Where there is love, fear, doubt and uncertainty vanish.
We are fortunate to have useful writings of Billy that point us towards greater understanding, however, it is up to us to do the work...i.e. to think about the material he presents, to see if/ how it applies to one's life, to take responsibility for one's actions, thinking and feelings and to learn from our errors so that we can further strengthen our connection with love and behave in a way that is in harmony, whereby we can live on a daily basis, in peace, logic, freedom, respect for oneself and others, etc.
Post Number: 547
|Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 01:07 am: ||
Here is a table of contents I have done for 'An Interview with a UFO contactee':
Questions on the Spiritual Teaching
1. How did our universe and our world come into existence?
2. Is there a Creator-God in spite of this?
3. What is Creation? What does this term supposedly mean?
4. What role does Creation play in our human lives and that of all the others?
5. Please define such Creational-natural laws and directives in concrete terms.
6. How did human beings on Earth originate? Did they really evolve from the ape?
7. To date how long has terrestrial Man existed?
8. Is it true that humans have more than one life?
9. Regarding the topic of reincarnation, mention is often made of "Karma." Just what is "Karma"?
10. There are people who claim they died and saw the Beyond. Is it true that this really happens?
11. Can someone contact the Beyond and those who are dead?
12. The terms "channeling" and "medium" are part of this 'contacting the Beyond' topic.—What are we to think of them?
13. Many people believe they are guided or protected by a guardian angel, a spirit guide, by God or some other higher power, by saints or by Jesus Christ.—Is that possible?
14. What should one say to all those people who believe in one God or even several gods, along with some saints, guardian angels and the like?
15. The year 2000 is approaching. Is the end of the world close at hand as many doomsday preachers of various sects claim?
16. Many people who are reading this interview document will probably be asking themselves how you can be certain that everything is really as you say? They will claim what you say is just as much a matter of belief as is the faith in religions. How do you respond to such people?
17. Where did you get your vast amount of knowledge?
18. Let's now return to the beginning of our conversation: What is the true purpose of our life?
19. What advice do you give someone for whom religions no longer provide satisfactory answers? What should the person do?
20. Isn't a person, as an individual, powerless nowadays? Looking at all the wars and the misery on Earth, one might ask just what tangible action the individual can take.
Questions about The Mission
1. When and under what circumstances did your contacts with the extraterrestrials begin? (How long are they supposed to last?)
2. Could you possibly provide me with a broad outline of how many human races inhabit the universe?
3. Where do the extraterrestrial intelligences come from with whom you maintain your contacts, and why are they, in particular, the ones who are visiting us on Earth?
4. Could you describe to me what takes place during one of your contacts? Has the procedure changed from the early days?
5. How long does it take the Pleiadians/Plejarans to travel through space from their home worlds to Earth? And how is it possible for them to span the astronomic distance of approximately 500 light years?
6. Why do the extraterrestrials not land in full view of the public, for instance in front of the United Nations Palais in Geneva or on the White House lawn in Washington?
7. Why does "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier of all people have contacts with the Pleiadians/Plejarans, but no one else does?
8. You have by far the most extensive, best quality photo material and movie footage regarding extraterrestrial flying objects, landing tracks, and so forth which are absolutely unique on Earth. How was it possible for you, a one-armed man, to take such photographs?
9. Why did the extraterrestrials mandate you to take photographs and movie footage of their beamships and their flight maneuvers?
10. What other material do you have as evidence?
11. In spite of everything, you continue to be accused of having photographed only small models instead of real space craft, etc.—some skeptics say you used double exposures and other photographic maneuvers. What do you have to say about such claims?
12. How do you defend yourself in view of the inflammatory defamation campaign against you by people such as the American Kal Korff, individual representatives of MUFON and others?
13. On Earth countless people are lying about their "contacts" with extraterrestrials; among them are the so-called mediums and channelers. Could you tell me your opinion, respectively that of the Pleiadians/Plejarans, on this pesty matter?
14. How did you wind up with the nickname "Billy"?
15. When and where did you have your first meditation?
16. You are a cautious man when it comes to making new acquaintances. Why do you lead such a reclusive lifestyle in view of the nature of your important mission, which must be brought forth to the world?
17. How has the Mission evolved over the past 20 years?
18. Approximately 20 years ago you founded FIGU, the "Free Community of Interests for Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies." What are the society's goals and tasks?
19. What type of people are in FIGU?
20. Some people claim FIGU is just another sect like so many others. And they say that Billy Meier is a guru. Is that true?
21. What are we to think when we read in the texts that you are the true prophet of the New Age?
22. May I pose a somewhat indiscret question? How do you feel being among the people here on Earth when your original birthplace was in far higher regions?
Post Number: 284
|Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 06:08 am: ||
Interview with Billy (1988)
1] Ozone holes, climatic catastrophes, earthquakes, hurricanes, AIDS, the nuclear threat... the situation on earth appears to be threatening. What do the Pleiadians say to all this?
"Nuclear Threat: ...radioactive radiation is released during nuclear disintegration that is completely unknown to nuclear physicists on earth at this time."
Are scientists aware of this phenomenon today ?
4] What do you think of the legend that 3 million years ago 144,000 Pleiadian souls reincarnated on Earth to aid the development of this planet?
"...all these many fallibles who had come to Earth, were unified by an Jshwjsh, and were taught all required Creative laws, commandments, and other guidelines, etc. This union led the fallibles, in particular the 144,207 ringleaders, to declare their willingness to make amends (in later incarnations) for previously induced damages. Simultaneously, they drew up a codex for themselves and all followers, which provided for severest punishment of those who did not strive to make amends for their past mistakes, or who would not pursue the resulting mission."
Who was that Jshwjsh, who unified all the fallibles ?
How would the punishment be served to those who didnot follow the rules of the codex ? Is this punishment only for those who are conscious of their mission and yet ignore it or is it to all even if they are not conscious of it including their previous lives ?
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy
Post Number: 1932
|Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 01:03 am: ||
Well, yes, that is known, that: 'radioactive radiation is released during
But, I take it, you are referring of 'another' type of radiation which is
generated and diffused during the mentioned process?
Well, we have to keep in mind, that EVERY Action we take here on Earth has her
Repercussions/Effects! And our scientists are quite limited with their
knowledge of Creational Values, and have yet to discover other Effects (of
unknown components) Caused by their Actions; it be Nuclear or others. Their
Senses are limited...thus, can ONLY perceive what they can perceive, and NOT
And concerning the Codex:
It is an aspect of the past. And is no longer active. The most important
aspect would be that they all fulfilled their tasks, Positively; and now move
forward, for the betterment of all human beings, concerning.
Post Number: 22
|Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 11:12 am: ||
This wat i read about the Codex,
Hence, the codex, with its purpose of fulfilling the mission of reparations is in effect to this day and will continue into the future. The ringleaders and their countless followers are all part of this agreement. In this new age, the supporters of the codex are regrouping once again, headed and led by the impulses of the reactivated codex, through the teachings of the Creative law and commandments, and with the help of the Pleiadians, who also feel responsible for the fulfillment of this mission. I, Eduard Albert Meier, called Billy, function as the mediator between the Pleiadians, the supporters of the codex, and the majority of Earthlings. I am doing this after having voluntarily placed myself at the disposal of this mission and task in ancient times, having a higher-developed spirit form, and having received the appropriate education. I must mention also, that from the facts and stories regarding the 144,207 ringleaders there evolved the false Christian-religious and sectarian legend concerning the alleged 144,000 chosen ones. This was accomplished by irresponsible sectarians who wanted to bind the faithful and other misguided followers to false religions, cults, and sects, in order to exploit them, in every way possible, to the last drop of blood.
Post Number: 1936
|Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 12:13 am: ||
Am familiar with your information.
Here is an excerpt from Chtistian:
(Note by CF: Destiny (Schicksal/Bestimmung) is the effect of a cause.
Quetzal seems to talk about events in earlier parts of the contact notes where
there is mention of destiny or determinations that led back to decisions made
some 13,500 years ago [= with an effect over many incarnations, becoming
effective in the eighties and nineties of the last century]. However, all of
those incidents and events etc. are now a thing of the past because the
so-called "codex" has ceased to exist in the aforementioned nineties.)
Just my own input: of course, their - Positive Input - will have Affect on our
future to be, which speaks for itself. But, the Codex itself is quite clearly
explained above: "has ceased to exist in the aforementioned nineties."
Thus, even their Renegade mentality (and Negative doings/actions) from their
past is a thing of the past due, to their gradual Positive Directed Evolution.
Thus, they have also Evolved Positively...through their course of Evolution
for the better.
Post Number: 355
|Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 04:01 am: ||
Interview with Billy (1998)
How has the Mission evolved over the past 20 years?
"... We now have groups and members on every continent and we even have an ongoing dialogue with aborigines...."
which place do these aborigines belong and what kind of dialouge is going on between them and FIGU ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Post Number: 578
|Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 08:13 am: ||
I think this refers to Phillip Deere an Indian chief from USA and other indigenous natives from various continents who have visited Billy.
Post Number: 323
|Posted on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:37 pm: ||
after my seeking confirmation, in an email to me, Jan. 24, 2014, Christian Frehner advised:
"Billy said that the entire codex has ceased to exist in the early 1990's."