Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Contact 251"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 251" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesChris Frank42 11-20-01  07:01 pm
Archive through October 26, 2002Jean Pierre Lagasse27 10-26-02  11:22 am
Archive through January 30, 2004Jay23 01-30-04  10:22 pm
Archive through May 13, 2004Eric_drouin23 05-13-04  09:22 pm
Archive through April 03, 2005Cpl23 04-03-05  09:09 pm
Archive through March 21, 2006Junior23 03-21-06  06:11 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again Junior

most of the spirits are in the beyond and not here
(something like 128 billions there and 7 billions here)

so it is impossible for us to "run out of spirits" because simply before that happens an epidemic would kill most of the people like its supposed that has happened in other overpopulated planets

the only way to stop this is through strict birth control, otherwise nature will do its work. . .

( there was discussion about the number of spirits etc before: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/5478.html#POST15302 )

take care

Junior

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey memo,

Good point, and its probably true. I didn't have time yesterday to check on where i read what seems like i assumed meant that new spirits "could" be created at this time.

I always like to clear up things in my head, which can only be done in this way...
in other words finding errors within my thoughts regarding parts of the mission and especially the teachings, best is to talk about it here so we can help each other...

Regards...
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Hunter

Post Number: 209
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation wrote:
"billy stated that for every 1 million persons there are 203 ET spirit inhabiting persons alive in this world at the time of writing".

"It would be logical to conclude that ET spirit forms in the terrestrial sphere is higher in number bordering on 10's of millions against the figure you have given."

NI, I wouldn't doubt these figures, if that's what Billy said. When I spoke in terms of 200,000 - I really meant those that were much more heavily advanced than the average spirit forms on earth.

Supposedly there were some advanced Lyrians and/or Vegans who died and reincarnated on earth as well. I believe there were 144,207 of them. They would be the most evolved of the spirit forms on earth if I'm not mistaken.

Namaste,
Hunter

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Miniature human brain grown in lab.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23863544

Hit.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 241
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some advances are finally being made public investigate the rise of spillover viruses like Zika, Ebola and Nipah that can make the leap from animals to humans. Find out how human behaviors spread diseases and what science can do to anticipate and prevent epidemics around the world.
Ptaah:
What you say here is absolutely correct: Pathogens of animals as well as humans are very much capable of crossing over the species barrier, mutating, and causing the infection of other species with the same disease. Pathogens have the ability to spread from one type of animal to other animal species and on to humans while, likewise, pathogens of human diseases have the ability to spread to animals. http://www.pbs.org/video/2365815991/
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page