Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Contact 235"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 235" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 24, 2007Lonnie23 07-24-07  11:18 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 495
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

I cant comment on the first part of your post, because I know too little about this, but I know for sure that the last part is incorrect.
There are NO planets being prepared for us at this moment, the whole endeavour of seeking and finding a suitable planet lies in the hands of the (future generations) of Earth humans. I cant rule out that the Plejarens will impulse scientists like they do now, but I am sure it will be the main responsibility of the Earth human himself.
The year 3999 represents the end of the Aquarian age going over to the Capricorn age.
When the sun dies, everybody has to leave the planet for sure.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

As I understand it our sun is in its main sequence right now, eventually it will expand to what is known as a red dwarf. According to earth science, this will occur within 5 billion years. I think we can safely say, the sun will not go out like a candle in 2000 years. Billy has mentioned the current usable life of our sun, but I am unable to locate it right now.

Scott

Markc

Post Number: 520
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie and Jacob ;

I thought that I understood that after 3999 there would still be people who chose to stay here , even that the sun's power would be diminished .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Lonnie

Post Number: 128
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott and Jacob,

I just learned about this recently. The source is the Voice of the Aquarian Age booklet, a past issue. It is my understanding that 3999 is the DEADLINE for all human beings and SPIRITS still in the beyond to be OFF this planet and solar system entirely. It has been foretold that a few scientists will stay behind thinking they can fix the problem, but it will be suicide for them. The sun will burn out suddenly shortly after 3999 just like a candle.

I can only speculate, but even though it is mainly our responsibility to prepare for our future, it seems logical and humane that those within the Federation, with their advanced technology and knowledge can provide some help either with androids or some other means.

Salome,
Lonnie

Scott

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Thank you for the update, I was unaware of this information.

Salome
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 838
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie and All....

Very interesting Lonnie!

Thank you for sharing this knowledge!

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The burning out of the sun and the story of the scientists’ futile attempt to solve it, is also discussed in Contact 251. I will paraphrase for brevity.

As the Sun’s nuclear fusion decreases, erratic gravity and large-scale climatic changes will finally make it clear to all, that the Sun is dying and the end of the SOL system is predetermined. As an attempt to provide a gigantic second sun, a small number of scientists will ignite one of the SOL planets, Jupiter or Saturn, which are really uncompleted miniature suns. But it will burn out after only seven days. Artificial suns in the form of satellites will also be used to supply Earth and Mars with needed supplemental light and warmth.

By this time an immense migration wave will have already begun to an artificial world in another alien solar system due to the continued, irrational increases of the earth population. Mankind will have developed its’ own artificial, biological intelligences that will be utilized for the guidance and handling of all apparati, devices, electronics, machinery and flying craft. Previously used robots will be obsolete.

Although the Sun will continue to exist another billion years, it will be as a dead star that will eventually be swallowed up and destroyed by a black hole.

Also in Contact 251, it is explained that the “benefactors” and refugees from Sirius actually selected this SOL system to escape to, because it already had a dying sun and calculated that the “creator-overlords” would less likely pursue and look for them here. The benefactors knew even then that the people shipped here could not remain but that sometime later they would have to depart for other destinations.

Regards
Bob

Mqhassan

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

There is a problem here in understanding the death of our sun and all the resuting Prophecies.

Our sun is no exception to any star in the main sequence with a mass comparable to it.

Currently we are in the middle of the lifetime as a star. As the sun consumes its thermonuclear fuel, it will expand and turn into a giant red star. The reason for its gradual change into a red star is that the surface area will greatly expand eating up the planet Mercury and possibly having Venus fall in. The Earth will actually begin to be a lot hotter until all oceans evaporate and earth becomes an lifeless planet.
The outside planets will gain heat and Mars could have a hot climate like our present desert areas on earth.

The temperatures near Jupiter could rise considerable and Europas frozen oceans could possibly begin melting.

But all this will not begin before another Billion years.

The term dying here does not mean that you will need artificial suns to provide heat !

On the contrary, it will be too hot for lifeforms to continue, and without water.

As a result of that , I dont agree with the Contact 251 explanation.

Actually the Sirians there come from a dying star that has turned into a white dwarf named Sirius B . This star and its civilization were well known by the Dogon tribe in Africa.

Salome

Mohammed

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 264
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,

If you believe in the infallibility of earth science, then the Plejarens are not even capable of coming to earth to bring us the information that we are discussing here. And since you are here discussing this information, then you must be considering the possibility that earth scientists may be wrong about some things.

The Plejarens stated a number of times in the contact notes, that earth scientists have it wrong on such-and-such issue. For instance, by their calculations both our sun and moon are considerably older than what earth scientists have calculated. Which therefore makes our sun much further along in its’ life cycle and most definitely dieing. But they do not explain the basis of why the earth scientists are wrong, for such would be giving too much information away. Some may think of this negatively as telling a half-truth. I just think of it as prudence.

Most observations of the sun pertain to its outermost layers, its atmosphere. The thickness of the layer of gas in which we see the sunspots is less than 1/1000 of the solar radius. We almost literally see only “skin-deep”. And most of our information about the solar interior is derived from theory, reinforced by observations and theoretical modeling of other stars.

The prevailing theory is that every star goes through the same two stages: a long stage in which hydrogen is the nuclear fuel, as the Sun is now; and after the hydrogen runs out, a very brief stage in which helium is the nuclear fuel and the star becomes a red giant that produces the cataclysmic heat you refer to. Most stars are found in the hydrogen burning stage. Not surprisingly, fewer stars are found in the relatively brief red giant stage. However, it is only a theory that there is helium sufficient for our star to re-ignite and become a red giant. And there are some nagging uncertainties in stellar theory, notably with respect to convection. And these uncertainties loom larger as observations rapidly become more precise. There are two techniques that enable us to “look inside” our sun; solar oscillations and measuring neutrinos. The first results measuring neutrinos were obtained in the early 1970s and were quite surprising. The observed rate of neutrinos was only about a fourth of the expected rate! The measurements were repeated many times over the years and the best results still only yielded one-third that expected. These results are particularly frustrating to astronomers because it contradicts their theory for how stellar interiors work based on observation. To date, scientists can not explain this anomaly using current models.

By the way, have you seen the movie, Sunshine? - The story is about the sun dying and a rescue team who's on a mission to save the sun by reigniting it, much like the Plejaren's prediction.

Here is the trailer for the movie:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2-xR54UDU

Although only theoretical, you can find an explanation for the science of how the Sun could die prematurely, which was used for that movie in an interview with Dr. Brian Cox here:
http://www.sunshinedna.com/?p=180

You can fine the credentials for Dr. Brian Cox here:
http://www.apolloschildren.com/brian/

Regards
Bob

“The problem with physics, is that it is given the same sacrosanct status as religion.” Richard Feynman, winner of the Nobel Prize in physics for his work in quantum mechanics.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

Thanks for you comment. You are right in the sense that our science is limited and is taken to have a sacrosanct status as Richard Feynman puts it.

There are however still some hanging issues regarding the death of stars. Our sciences are developing in a step by step basis and the current laws of physics discovered are gradually expanding their horizon, from Newtonian to Relativity , Quantum mechanics and moving on towards the GUT.If such premature deaths are common, we should have observed several cases in the galaxy that are way out from the typical HR Diagram of stellar evolution

Thanks for giving me the connections towards the premature dying of a star . I will have a look at the information content provided.

If you have interest in Astronomy and Cosmology, I would like to send you an article I am working on Analyzing the Plejaran model of Creation.

Comments and notes will be welcomed
Would you mind sending me your email address ?

Salome

Mohammed

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed,

We should probably move this discussion over to The Spiritual Teachings >> Creation Itself, where I posted a follow-up.

Bob

Teesoft

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone i dont get this i thought year 3999 was suppose to be a year for some group of people including whoever incarnated as Billy spiritform then to get off this planet and in about 1.5 million years we all to get off this planet......Forgive me if i am wrong i got the this information from this forum i will try and search for it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page