Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Contact 249"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 249" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesAnthea13 03-23-01  12:32 pm
Archive through September 13, 2002E. Visser56 09-13-02  02:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Terra-V...:)

Well, if I am correct you addressed a question concerning Adamski to Billy. We'll just wait for the out-come...ok.

I close my case...:)

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward...:)

TerraX
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward.

I asked Billy a question concerning the Dan Fry case and I'm hoping for a satisfactorly answer but I wanted to ask you something.When you bought Dan Fry's book was there a second part forwarded by Rolf Telano? If so what did you think of it?

Regards,
TerraX

Cpl

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay and TerraX,

This question relates to a previous thread discussing Dr. Daniel Fry and possible Venusians.

I thought the Plejarans said that no other humanoid lifeforms currently exist in this solar system on any of its planets on this material level or any other dimensional level. Your discussion suggested perhaps beings might exist on Venus. Could someone clarify whether or not there are currently any humanoid beings on any planets on any dimensional levels in this solar system other than planet Earth, according to Billy's or the Plejaran material?

Thanks,

cpl

Memo00

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi cpl

i hope you are doing fine

its supposed that there is no human life in other planets of the solar system at this moment

thousands of years ago other planets were inhabitated like Mars and Phaeton called too Malona (which was destroyed and is today the asteroid belt) (i have found it in other non FIGU sources with different names)

it´s supposed that some small stations exist with some people in some places of the solar system built by ETs from other places of the universe, but there are no big cities full of people like many liars claim, and there are no Venusians, etc
(about this you can find more in the book "And Still They Fly")

Norm

Post Number: 673
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no one living on Venus according to the Plejarens.

Cpl

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo00 and Norm,

I thought so.

Savio

Post Number: 696
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I refer to the recent Q&A session where Billy answered my question regarding Contact 249.

Question: I refer to Contact 249, where Ptaah said: “Yes, here it is — over a period of 1000 years, counted back from 1500 B.C., a total of 19,463,000 people were brutally and inhumanely slaughtered by the forefathers of the Jews, the Hebrews and others.”

Answer: Where did you read the number of 19,463,000? – 94,630 is the correct number (see Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 7, page 288).

To this end, it will be nice if the following parties can consider making a suitable adjustment:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_249
http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/249th%20Contact.pdf

Yet, on the other hand, the number 94,630 deaths within a period of 1000 years would be “too small” to compare with Billy’s comment within CR249 - “ … this number is almost identical to the people who had been killed by Christianity over nearly 2000 years”

In fact, the deaths due to Christianity over the years should be more than million ….

Any comments?

Salome

Savio

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, it looks like no one else wants to answer your challenge. It is a distasteful subject to even consider. You advertise that only just 94,630 people have died for Jews in the past 1000 years.

I do wonder about the criteria used to determine deaths due to a religion. Israel is an exclusively Jewish country with a notorious record.

Considering the way Jews have treated just the Palestinians in the last half century alone, your number is highly questionable. What is the advertised killing ratio of Jews to Palestinians - 1:100? What about the Palestinians who lose their arms and legs for Judaism, does that count?

What about the wars that Jews have directly fought?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_involving_Israel
How many people died in all those wars?

But Israel prefers to conduct its actions by proxy. The Western nations have killed many times for Israel, does that count? Do we consider how the Jews finagled Britain and America to attack Iraq and Afghanistan?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_war
If we go to war for Israel again, killing abunch of Syrians and Iranians, does that count?

Since the second world war was supposedly about saving the Jews who were being persecuted for no reason in Germany (12 million dead), if we ignite a third world war on account of Jewish interests, does blame for so much destruction rightly fall at the feet of the Jews? You can't have it both ways.

According to their own history, Jews have destroyed entire countries. More recently, how many Palestinians have lost their homes and communities and families for Judaism?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus
Does it count when whole societies lose everything but their breath for Judaism?

Does it count when Jews merely ruin people? How many people have been forced out of industry by Jews? But that is an ongoing program that is still too taboo to mention outside of certain company, isn't it?

Savio, you seem to want to present Jews as the more innocent group of people in contrast to Christians. Judaism is hot button topic because Jews have destroyed or ruined or put to heel so many people's lives in so many ways and yet they remain politically correct. Among the forthright they have made enemies, and among the politically savvy they have bought and cajoled friends. To this day, we are perpetually on the brink of war in large part due to coordinated Jewish machination. I wish it weren't so, but it is.

I prefer to see things exactly as they are, but what good does reigniting an argument about Judaism do for us here on the FIGU forum? In most ways, the pillars of our respective communities are simply afraid to criticize Jews, a condition that will continue as long as Jews are distinct from the rest of society, and as long as they wield the power they do. Seriously, to infer that Jews are better than Christians or Muslims is only gonna cause more harm than good.
Life

Savio

Post Number: 697
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert

Thanks for your response, yet you have misunderstood my point of view.

I have no intention in challenging anybody, I just like to put what was wrongly translated back to its original meaning, such that, it will not be misleading any longer.

The 19,463,000 or 94,630 death figure is all about the evil deeds of the Ancient Ancestors of the Israel (i.e. B.C.), not the present time Israel.

I doubted that 19,463,000 might be too big and Billy confirmed it was wrongly translated.

My question is: 94,630 might be too small a figure as compare to the death figure due to Christianity in the past 2000 years.

It would be nice if a supporter could kindly translate the whole piece of Contact 249 and neutralize all the doubts.

Salome

Savio

Elreyjr

Post Number: 291
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

all religions are but stop-over/pit stops in the evolution of humans. we have been there one way or the other. students of spirit teaching will go on with the races, here and now and does not have to bother with the past. many others will lag behind as yet for a much longer time.

Sarah

Post Number: 183
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello! That still doesn't justify the holocaust Michael. Murder is murder no matter who does it. Its not ok for the Jews to do it, or anyone else. Unless your denying the holocaust happened. Even Billy doesn't deny that the holocaust happened.

Earthling

Post Number: 620
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, regarding your little diatribe above, seemingly lifted directly out of the pages of the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"; perhaps you should brush up on what Billy & Ptaah had to say regarding that slanderous piece of incendiary fiction and racism:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meiersb35.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meiersb34.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierb28.htm

Salome,
Bruce

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the explanation Savio. I did misunderstand you, then. The 94,360 death toll sounds kinda low to me as well, but upon further reflection, 1 person dies for Judaism every 4 days for the past 1000 years - a large enough number that you can say, yep, it is a real religion.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2358
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio....

What comes up to me, is: in the TJ, is mentioned that the Holy See, as well as
the Israelis in their time comment about the same amount of killings.

It was something like: Israelis +/- 8-9 million and Holy See also +/- 8-9
millions. [You will have to check the precis numbers in the TJ...; in the
introduction/forward, I think it was?]

The above mentioned may shed some light....?

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, regarding your little condescension above, I had not thought of the Protocols of Zion until you brought it up. Why assume that anyone who is critical of Judaism must read biased literature? I just read the news.

All I have pointed out here is that Jews are not more innocent than the other religious nutters, regardless of the smaller numbers of people who have actually died in their name.
Life

Savio

Post Number: 698
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for the information

Yes, the TJ mentioned 9M recorded killings and 9M which is undocumented.

To this end, the new figure 94,360 would be too small to be "identical to the people who had been killed by Christianity over nearly 2000 years".

Clarification on the figures is needed.

Salome

Savio

Jamesm

Post Number: 187
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've checked the PPKB Block 7 hardback, 2005 edition, and it states 94,630:

Ptaah:

Ja, hier - während der Zeit von 1000 Jahren, weiter zurückgerechnet ab dem Jahr 1500 v. Chr., wurden durch die Urväter der Juden, die Hebräer usw., eine Zahl von gesamthaft 94 630 Menschen meist brutal und bestialisch abgeschlachtet.

My translation:

Ptaah:

Yes, here - during the time of 1000 years, further extrapolated back from the year 1500 B.C. , an overall number of 94,630 people were most brutally and beastily slaughtered by the forefathers of the Jews, the Hebrews, etc.

I'll get around to translating the whole contact in about 5 years. ;)
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Blake_p

Post Number: 335
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People should also remember that millennia ago there were far less people in the world and also it was far more difficult to travel places,keep supplies,and the like,which would be needed for such evil deeds in war times and or oppressive scermishes of the past. So even though it is a small number over a long period of time,sounds logically accurate to me.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page