Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Those Who Lie About Contacts"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Those Who Lie About Contacts" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 25, 2009Jonzie23 05-25-09  12:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 357
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

apart from terrestrial flying machines commonly UFO´s are natural phenomena and optical illusions

indeed there are real sightings of extraterrestrial crafts here and there from time to time, and when one reads the contact notes apart from the frauds one knows about the real ones, i think that Plejaren put a lot of emphasis in the statement that real contacts and sightings are very rare because:

1- indeed they are only a very very small percentage of all UFO sightings
2- because of all the frauds and sick persons
3- because even if some sightings or contacts are real they have no real importance, they will not change anything, they are only strange lights on the sky or the "contactees" don´t have anything really important to say or incur in dishonest behaviour

one example of this would be the mexican Carlos Diaz who according to Plejaren took some real photos of bio-organic spacecraft, but who invented stories about his alleged contacts with extraterrestrials, they didn´t understand why beings so advanced as those who can use this kind of ships allowed themselves to be seen by this man. . .

Elba

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Woow! It was fun and interesting to hear /read your comments as well as the intensity of emotions in your writings.I didn't get to read Matthew this time, but I read him before in the forum .
.However, I have a Question- Have you hear anything about Sixto Paz , from Peru?? He claim to be a contactee from ET human like beings from Orion , but they don't live there , but in Ganimidae(Gamimides in spanish).He started having those contacts in the 70's when he was around 17.. He was quite popular in the media en Lima-Peru, he inclusive invite the media , some journalist to the contacts, I was a kid then , but the idea of Ets and their contacts , made sense .. at least to me and my family. The peruvian goverment never acepted o denied anything , as I remember ,was not a big deal.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1055
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Elba! (Welcome!)

Seek and you shall find! :-)

(Search for Sixto Paz)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_5

http://www.theyfly.com/cnotes.html

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/609

Sixto Paz y Ricardo Gonzáles son chanchulleros tal como (lo son) también innumerables otros llamados contactados, canalizadores etc. Entre los cuales muchos afirman tener contactos personales físicos e incluso quieren haber volado en las naves (por ejemplo a la luna de Júpiter Ganímedes a Venus, a Urano o bien a Marte etc.)! Estas son mentiras y por tanto ni siquiera medias verdades. Una sabiduría dice: «Cuanta mas verdad contenga una mentira, tanto mas peligrosa es esta mentira.»

Salud!
Dyson

Elba

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Dyson .. Que bueno que tambien hablas espanol. .. buscare la informacion q' me has dado..
La paz contigo
Salome
Elba

Hector

Post Number: 560
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Elba my mothertongue is spanish too. We can talk and discuss anything about the Meier case in that language if you like. Saludos/Regards

hectormadonar@gmail.com

Elba

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector!
Thank you for the offer.. We'll keep in touch..
Gracias .. es mas facil y mas rapido .. escribir en espanol .
Salome
Elba

Elspru

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well they aren't real to the Plaeideans if they don't know about it.

Any species not part of their alliance doesn't have to report to them in any way.

Being finite creatures there may be true contacts going on that they don't know about or refuse to admit.

Joe

Post Number: 115
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can someone please tell me, if possible, how many pages does the book "Those Who Lie About Contacts" have?

-------------
Dear Joe
There are 41 pages in that booklet.
And, here is the full title:

THOSE WHO LIE ABOUT CONTACTS,
CHEATS AND DECEIVERS
IN MATTERS PERTAINING TO
THE PLEIADIANS,
ASHTAR SHERAN,
PTAAH, SEMJASE, QUETZAL
AND ALL THEIR COLLABORATORS,
JMMANUEL,
AND THE ARAHAT ATHERSATA
AND PETALE LEVELS
- AND QUESTIONS ABOUT
MOHAMMED.

By

'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on July 17, 2010)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page