Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 27, 2013Michael_horn23 04-27-13  11:35 pm
Archive through October 01, 2017Kenneth23 10-01-17  07:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Linda

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very cool stuff. It amazes me the people you have met.

Kenneth

Post Number: 774
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

You said, “It amazes me the people you have met.”

Through a lot of work, studying, concentration and, “Might of the Thought”, I became very knowledgeable in electrical/electronic-mechanical engineering, this opened the doors leading into the aerospace industry and then into Aerospace Civil Engineering.

My point is, this is an industry that attracts dreamers, thinkers, inventors and doers; those that also think outside the box, if you will. This company employed many former astronauts, my boss was one of them. These highly effective human beings learned and understood Creations Cause and Effect.

Every one of these folks understood the “fantasy, this ideal, which the human being mentally creates by means of his/her consciousness, determines his/her life …//… that which the human being thinks, he/she becomes, or is – the might of the thoughts determines that.”

These people that I had the opportunity to meet and talk too, understood the power and the might of the thought and practiced it daily. I doubt that any of them read any of Billy’s material except for maybe one other, than myself. I just happened to be at the right place at the correct timing to meet these folks.

We all learned a lot from each other through the exchange of ideas, thoughts and acquired wisdom, so to speak. I was introduced to Billy’s material through an OSI (Office of Special Investigations) Federal Investigator; over time, applying the “might of the Thought” and other materials was very helpful in my work.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tyler

Post Number: 146
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ut is amazing now that you mention it, because my thinking wise has taken me through into contact with the schools of magic and bardery and druidism.

It is a big joy for me trace down these remnants in my subconscious, and all it actually has taken is continually turning over the thoughts in my head, and then by magic the rest of my life has worked itself out according to that wish.

It is really amazing, and tonight I am making cream fig soup with nutmeg and goat milk. My taste buddies, what of them are actually left in my tongue on this day, really are enjoying it

Norm

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why the word Might rather than Power?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 858
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm,

As I understand it presently; the "power" is in/the consciousness and the "might" is in the thinking.

In an automobile, the gas pedal has the might and the engine has the power to turn the gears that turn the tires.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Might is a modal verb. It is past simple of the verb May. The reason it's called Might of the Thoughts is because not everyone may have them; thoughts, that is.

Patm

Post Number: 567
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,
the German word "Macht" is to be translated into English as "might"

the German word "Kraft" is to be translated into English as "power"

Mostly "Kraft" is translated as "power" and only then as "might", when it is about "Macht/might". In later passages that is more clear. Kraft des Bewusstseins is likewise translated as Power of the consciousness
Meist wird Kraft als "power" übersetzt und nur dann als "might", wenn es um Macht geht. In späteren Abschnitten wird das klarer. Kraft des Bewusstseins wird ebenfalls als "power of the consciousness" übersetzt

Power is that which energy sets free; Energy sets power free.
Kraft ist das was Energie freigibt; Energie gibt Kraft frei

Might is a factor, which is mastering, something that stands over the normal one. Might stands over the power, uses the power.
Macht ist ein Faktor, der beherrschend ist, etwas das über dem Normalen steht. Macht steht über der Kraft, nutzt die Kraft.

The human being has might over him/herself, or also not. The mightiest, that exists, is the Creation.
Der Mensch hat Macht über sich selbst, oder auch nicht. Das Mächtigste, das existiert, ist die Schöpfung

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 377
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Because from might comes power.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tyler

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The words "might" and "power" have a bit of a different meaning in the context of the spiritual teaching.

In English, "might" and "power" are often equated with each other, as in describing the strength of someone's physical body, such as in the expressions "he has a mighty grip" or "he has such a powerful body".

In the context of the consciousness forces, they have a different meaning.

"Might"/Macht is the actual potency that generates a stronger or weaker thought-radiation, like how an electrical conduit first gathers up energy in itself to increase its own potential until it is crackling with potential and is ready to give off a very mighty discharge or energy.

Then "power"/"force"/Kraft is the actual released energy, which in regards to the consciousness means the consciousness powers that unfold and swing out into the mental block.

So, first might is built up, and then it is released in the form of force in the material consciousness.

Another possible translation for Kraft besides "power" is also "force".

Norm

Post Number: 165
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for the replies. The question was asked from my Nurse who is German.

Tyler

Post Number: 190
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hahaha, that's 3 of us chiming in with our own analogies. Amusing.

I forgot ... AGAIN, my own analogy is pretty shit, and not really resembles how it works perfectly. It is just my effort to explain something that I only half understand myself.

Billy made the best analogy in the book 'The Might of the Thoughts', but damn it because I don't have my copy to check the page number.

Anyway, yeah .. might and power are two different things.

Again, my analogy is stupid, because I was dreaming it up like the Sanskrit occultists. I went to work today and again recognised how shite it is to make up stuff... instead of just ... using what Billy wrote.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 424
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, what was the answer given by your nurse, please share, since you started the conversation?
MsMichelle

Norm

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, My Nurse said that Power has a little violent touch to it. She finds the answers interesting.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page