Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 27, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken » Archive through April 27, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 719
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia (FLAU) would like to announce that our newly translated bilingual publication of "Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken" is now available for purchase at our online shop.

There is an excerpt, which shows the German on the left and the English on the right.

Go to http://au.figu.org/ and then to the shop.

MoT cover
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ramirez

Post Number: 839
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Paypal was activated my order would have been assured already.

Is Figu keeping up with the times ? Do you want to make it possible for prospective customers to be able to buy products easily ? .... then why not facilitate Paypal which is secure, reliable and cheap ?
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 720
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At this time, Paypal is not activated, however, fortunately for you Ramirez, being in Australia, bank transfers are free unlike Paypal, so the only cost you would incur would be a flat rate of $13.40 for postage plus the cost of the book.
Salome
Robyn

Earthling

Post Number: 690
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, translation question: why is that not translated as follows or can more than one translation be correct?

"The root and the fruits of all human phenomena are one's own consciousness and its thoughts, which will translate everything into reality through its might..."

or

"The root and the fruits of all human phenomena are one's own consciousness and its thoughts, which through its might will translate everything into reality ..."
Salome,
Bruce

Indi

Post Number: 721
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce

Yes, there is usually more than one way to present a translation.

With regard to your offerings, I prefer the configuration of the second one, although it is the thoughts that have the might, so it maybe could read 'which through their might will translate everything into reality'.

But then, I did not translate this book, and if I was translating that passage, I would use 'transform' rather than 'translate'.

The transliteral would read '........through whose might, all is transformed into reality.'

Adding transform to the existing translation on the cover would make it:

The root and the fruits of all human phenomena are one’s own consciousness and its thoughts, the might of which transforms everything into reality.
Salome
Robyn

Corey

Post Number: 371
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

Just curious, but why is this book a softcover?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Indi

Post Number: 722
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey
As we were relying on donations to get the book printed, at the time of placing the order with the printers, we could not afford hard cover, as they are at least $15 more a book here in Australia. So we opted for a burst bound soft cover with 350gsm cover.

The binding is solid, much more than a perfect bound book.

One important goal we had was to make sure we could get it to those wanting it as affordably as possible at this time.
Salome
Robyn

Blake_p

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi;

Regarding the donations, sorry i wasn't able to send over what i wanted before you guys were done, I had a horrible few wks at work,then had to buy a plane ticket to M Horn's study group and also got my ticket to the SSSC for the passive group member meeting,so again, my apologies i strung myself out a little thin,but hopefully you will contact me when you all start on you next project,would definitely like to try and help.

Earthling

Post Number: 691
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, thanks.

agreed - "transforms" seems better
Salome,
Bruce

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 483
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia

I will be placing my order soon, perhaps next week at latest. Very grateful to the efforts by your group to make this available. It would be great to establish a study-group or study-medium for everyone who orders it...even if it means listening in on discussions via recorded sessions by those with conflicting schedules or responsibilities. Those who can not afford it perhaps contributions can be made in their behalf.

I'm really looking forward to this work and its timing is just too perfect.

"The root and the fruits of all human phenomena are ones own consciousness and its thoughts, the might of which translates (transforms) everything into reality."

My own experience as of late has shown me that our consciousness is capable of some very extraordinary things. So much so that I actually began to doubt it; that I was simply fortunate that things happened and worked out the way they did. The polar opposite of this was that things happened too exactly, the intuitions came spot on, perceptions seemed fail-proof and negotiations so complete in consonance that there was no negotiation...people were impressed with the evenness, fairness and transparency. I have other examples as well.

Naturally, most things don't come into fruition over night, but time shows that things are happening successfully. And when things run into a bump on the road, instructions to the consciousness provides the resolutions, the solutions or the intuitions necessary...this part is rather impressive and appears to lend more and more confidence to this phenomenon (capability) of the consciousness' abilities.

It is no wonder people have more failure than success rates with their lives or dreams or ambitions. I'm really looking forward to studying this book. My gratitude and heart felt thanks to you guys.

Salome,
Eddie

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all,

I recently order this book a few days ago, but I have not yet received it. I am patiently waiting. I have a question for anyone, and I hope this would fall in the appropriate posting area. Say one is outside meditating and creating beautiful and peaceful images of love and wisdom in their mind. Does this then, "depending on the intensity of the thoughts and the corresponding feelings" radiate to the community and have a positive effect on the environment? Does this raise the overall frequency in the environment if one does this on a daily basis?

Thank You in advance :-)
Peace and Love

Scott

Post Number: 2388
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One match can light a thousand candles...

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:-) I understand, thank you.

I am curious about the electromagnetic oscillation of the consciousness. I am sure that the oscillations vary depending on the thought and the intensity/intention of the thought. My question is is one hemisphere of the brain responsible for the details and visual aspects of the thought and the other responsible for the corresponding feeling? For example if one is visualizing flowers growing, is the left hemisphere responsible for the visual/details of the flower and the right hemisphere responsible for the feeling of the flower growing up from the ground? I understand that these hemispheres are suppose to be in harmony with each other.

Thank You
Love and Harmony

Elreyjr

Post Number: 319
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

congratulations are in order for FLAUS.

also, thank you for this topic area, possibly a popular area later.

as an aside, is there a way to limit the size of the image above posted, such that the page width is not compromised?

Jun

Elba

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Morning ! Congratulations for the work done, and thank you for making this book/knowdlege available in English. I feel a little bit disappointed that it's not in paypal or credit card system yet, and that make difficult buying this book IMMEDIATELY , as it was my intention . I don't live in Australia and I don't have my bank accounts on-line :-( . However,I said difficult not impossible .
Thanks again
Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 663
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

We are carrying the MoT and the U.S. price will be $55, plus postage (depending on transoceanic shipping costs, we will refund the difference if it turns out to be less).

You can pre-order at www.theyfly.com.

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 284
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael, that helps.
Life

Elba

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael!! great news!
Salome
Elba

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 161
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just ordered my copy on the Aussie website and did a bank transfer from my mobile. Now waiting impatiently for the mail to arrive.
Thankyou everyone involved in making this possible.
Peace
John

Elba

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello there !!: I got my book !! Thanks to www.theyfly.com - Amy and Michael Horn- for making this delivery fast and easy !!
Salome
Elba

Corey

Post Number: 379
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went to theyfly.com to order the might of thoughts translation for a friend, and did not see this listed in the theyfly.com products under books. There used to be a link on the right side of the homepage to order the book but now it is gone. How do I get this book?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Scott

Post Number: 2391
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Michael doesn't have any more copies, and the Australian group is not permitted to sell them internationally, but if you make a donation I think you can obtain one...

Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 666
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> We will be getting the books again but it will take longer than we anticipated.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page