Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

General Area

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "The Talmud Jmmanuel" » General Area « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesNorm128 01-21-02  01:45 pm
Archive through October 13, 2002James the truthseeke59 10-13-02  10:42 pm
Archive through August 17, 2003Edward23 08-17-03  08:27 pm
Archive through October 02, 2003Jim23 10-02-03  08:53 am
Archive through May 02, 2004Memo0023 05-02-04  08:32 am
Archive through March 21, 2005Jim23 03-21-05  06:28 pm
Archive through July 22, 2006Markc23 07-22-06  09:29 pm
Archive through October 30, 2006Miraj_raha23 10-30-06  10:38 pm
Archive through October 29, 2008Earthling23 10-29-08  01:11 am
Archive through March 14, 2010Elreyjr22 03-14-10  07:16 pm
Archive through September 03, 2010Jim23 09-03-10  06:51 pm
Archive through February 10, 2011Earthling23 02-10-11  09:40 am
Archive through February 15, 2011Earthling23 02-15-11  10:42 am
Archive through February 21, 2011Bennyray3723 02-21-11  12:50 pm
Archive through March 01, 2011Bennyray3723 03-01-11  05:54 am
Archive through March 07, 2011Jim23 03-07-11  08:45 am
Archive through March 30, 2011Norm23 03-30-11  03:42 pm
Archive through February 17, 2017Learnmore1223 02-17-17  09:08 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 424
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,

It is also recommended that you purchase the recently updated German/English translation of the Talmud Jmmanuel. In Chapter 1, page 2, Billy's first explanation explains JHWH & JHRH. At large portion of the new updated version ( 564 pages) now also includes detailed explanations which weren't provided in any of the older versions. It can be purchased at:

Theyfly (US) - http://theyfly.com/new-translation-talmud-jmmanuel

FIGU Switzerland - https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/talmud-jmmanuel-by-judas-ischkerioth

FIGU Canada - http://ca.figu.org/figu-shop---talmud-jmmanuel.html

FIGU Australia - http://au.figu.org/shop/?product=talmud-jmmanuel-9

Also see the Jschwisch-Jschrisch, Srut and Ban-Srut levels of human development at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qhDkOASbw_w%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 425
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,

It is highly recommended that you at TRY to use the Search engine on this forum to answer your questions before asking. If you did you would have found:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2037.html#POST12067

This post should answer your question...

Salome
PatM

Learnmore12

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, thank you for your links. I have the new TJ as well as I understand what exactly JHWH mean according to the explanations given in the book. But, there is one area where Jmmanuel mentions about a particular JHWH who was responsible (according to the book) for the mission of Nokodemion, and he took up this mission because of that JHWH. I was wondering who that JHWH was. There is no name given in the book. Thanks.

Radr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Science points to the interconnectedness of The Universe. I have pointed out to others the fallacy of the Bible by stating that if I was All Powerful I would just teach that we are to not harm or kill anyone and that we are to love Nature as a Mother would love with all her heart an only child.

It seems to me that if somebody made this planet, they sure did not have all the bases covered. For example, the nasty side of Nature which includes the following: nats, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, wasps, hornets, disease-carrying microbes, cancer cells, immune deficiencies,
and hereditary diseases.

if I was a Creator, my empathy would allow none of the aforementioned.

Hello Radr, thank you for joining the FIGU Forum. Recently FIGU issued new directives (Announcement Section)which clearly state forum members are requested to post in the area in which their post pertains to. You posted in the Talmud of Jmmanuel area, but there is no mention in your post about this book. There is a section titled "Religion/Relegeon as discussed in FIGU material" which might be closer to what you intended? If you need help, myself or the other moderators or other forum members can help you if needed.

Thank you
Regards
Scott-FIGU Forum Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 11, 2017)

Eclipse

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At the very beginning of the Talmud of Jmmanuel, the geneaology of Jmmanuel is explained, and this appears in all editions. I wish to point out that the information of Semjasa, the celestial son, can actually be cross referenced in the Zecharia Sitchin research of Mesopotamian tablets and cuneiform writings. What appears however is an error in the Talmud genealogy. Enki, not Semjasa is the progenitor of Adapa, the civilized man, who is the forefather of Seth (Sati). Semjasa, and the Igigi were not involved until just prior to the great flood. It would be assumed that Jmmanuel's generation knew something of the true genealogy, being handed down over the centuries. This coincides partly with the Ancient Astronaut theory, the works of Sitchin and numerous archaeological discoveries. Ea; Enki would be the true father of Adapa, hence the biblical decendents.

Historeed

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eclipse,

Billy and the Plejaren have discussed the work of Sitchin and others...you might not like what you read, but here it is nonetheless: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_443
Matthew Reed

Joe

Post Number: 540
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On FIGU Canada regarding the Takmud Jmmanuel it says the following:

"Talmud Jmmanuel (German / English) 2017 Edition

Page 41 - ...wonach sich nach einem Zeitraum von 7 x 311 Billionen und 40 Milliarden Jahren...

Correction: ...wonach sich nach einem Zeitraum von 311 Billionen und 40 Milliarden Jahren...

Page 42 - ...whereupon after a time span of 7 x 311 trillion and 40 billion years, it forms itself through evolution to a new universe or a new Creation Universal Consciousness as Ur-Creation....

Correction: whereupon after a time span of 311 million-million and 40 thousand-million years [in slumber], it forms itself through evolution to a new universe or a new Creation Universal Consciousness as Ur-Creation....

note: The German original on page 41 also needs to be corrected."

But I had recently contacted Christian Frehner and he said that there is no need for a correction because the "7 x" part is correct.

Scott, can you please verify this yourself by contacting Christian Frehner?

Patm

Post Number: 566
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The current correction on the FIGU Landesgruppe Canada website is correct.
There are actually 2 corrections with this:

1) The English translation of the German word "Billion(en)" was corrected from "trillion" to "million-million" per the FIGU dictionary(http://dict.figu.org/node/9248), as also the English translation of the German word "Milliarden" was corrected from "billion" to "thousand-million" per the FIGU dictionary(http://dict.figu.org/node/11800).

2) The is no '7X' to be included.
We are currently in the 1st Waking Period of 1 Great Time = 311 million-million 40 thousand-million years which will be followed by the 1st slumber period also of 1 Great Time = 311 million-million 40 thousand-million years, after which a new Creation Universal Consciousness will begin the 2nd Waking period (without a matter-belt) which will then last 7x 1 Great Time = 2,177.28 x10^12 earth years = 2 thousand-million-million 177 million-million 280 thousand-million years followed by a 2nd slumber period of 7x 1 Great Time = 2,177.28 x10^12 earth years = 2 thousand-million-million 177 million-million 280 thousand-million years.

What Christian was referring to was the time of the 2nd Creation Universal Consciousness Waking Period which does include the 7 x 1 Great Time Waking Period followed by a 7 x 1 Great Time Slumber Period, i.e., the 2nd Creation Universal Consciousness will go through a total Waking/Slumber Period of 14 Great Times.

Note: 1 Great Time = 311 million-million 40 thousand-million years which is the total Waking Period of the 1st Creation Universal Consciousness (with a matter-belt) which is divided into 155.5 million-million years of expansion followed by 155.5 million-million years of contraction. We are currently 46.5 million-million years into the expansion of the 1st Creation Universal Consciousness's Waking Period.

See also Creational Time Line at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Creational%20Timeline-sec.pdf

Hope this helps
PatM

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 407
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why was Jmmanuel born into the Israelian culture rather than Roman culture? Wasn't Roman culture more progressive, more advanced in thought and knowledge? I know that Joseph and Mary didn't belong to any religion (Tiberia, where they came from, if I am correct, is said to have been a non-Jewish city), but even so, Israel was largely Jewish, wasn't it? Going on the understanding that the spirit form is incarnated into a culture according to its own evolutive progress, and considering that the Nokodemion spirit form is at an advanced evolutionary level, it would have made more sense had Jmmanuel been born into Roman culture instead. Why didn't the Plejarens look to the Romans to further the mission? They adopted Christianity after all. Did the Plejarens stick with the Israelis for the sake of the connection to the Abram/David lineage through Joseph leading back to Adam, even though Jmmanuel wasn't part of this lineage, as his biological father was Gabriel? I don't suppose it was possible for a Roman woman to have married an Israeli. Perhaps that's why.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 860
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

Good questions. Keep in mind that there is a larger picture involved.

Never the less, Mary (mother of Jmmanuel / wife of Joseph) was of the same lineage going back. Mary was a cousin of Joseph her husband.

Also, Jmmanuels parents were part of a people who were knowledgeable, perhaps versed to some degree, with the spiritual teaching ...something no Roman parents would have qualified with.

Again, the mystery is unraveled by contemplating the 'bigger picture'... which would explain Gabriel's involvement since "time never stops" nor does it stand still... "Cause & Effect" involves timing.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tyler

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it has to do with ...

"The wise do not sleep in a comfy bed."

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 410
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

That's what I suspected: that Joseph and Mary were part of a people who were more knowledgeable about the spirit teaching. I just wondered if this was the case. It's the only explanation really.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 446
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone please tell me what are the differences between the Fourth Edition of Talmud Jmmanuel and the latest edition?

I have the fourth edition. It has 278 pages. The lastest edition has 732 pages. That's more than double the size. Has the print been magnified?

Scott

Post Number: 3675
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joseph,

The 5th edition has been considerably enhanced with many explanations and clarifications which resulted in a more enlarged and complete volume from the previous editions.

Scott

Norbertob

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

New in the 4th edition:
- Introduction chapters that explain about BEAM, the emergence of the Talmud itself, Judas Ishkerioth(a sketch of him), the major religions(Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Budhism, Hinduism), excerpts from some contact notes, and some explanations of concepts, facts on the Gospels...
- All chapters contains explanations of concepts, context, culture, customs, ...
- Additional information and corrections provided by the Plejaren to fill the gaps (like the disciplesses originally omitted)
- Among other things

Regards
Norberto
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 448
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott and Norberto.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page