Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 30, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through March 30, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 337
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would just like to add the following and then this thread can get back to the topic heading.

Anyone one of us human beings on earth could and possibly was gay or lesbian in a former reincarnation. Also could and possibly will be in a future reincarnation. One reason for sexual attraction to the same gender comes from a confusion of consciousness regarding sex. This is natural and is worked out and overcome within the following reincarnations.

Therefore it is allowed within Creation and part of the Spirit-forms consciousness related evolution.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Melissa

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Weren't we ALL gender-less at one point, and will be again?

Aren't we all piece-parts of Creation?

When we start to 'feel' a certain way while reading and trying to understand, we might want to understand that it is our 'feelings' and sometimes, 'emotions' that effect us. This happens only when we THINK certain thoughts.

So my idea, is if you would like to 'feel' differently about any topic, maybe you should start to think differently first.

When a different or other perspective exists, it does not mean it is wrong when compared to your own perspective, it only means that more knowledge is needed to have a better understanding.

Melissa
-Melissa

Matt

Post Number: 289
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Michaelhelfe and Matt,

Billy Meier DOES NOT CARE about what you guys think on homosexuality."

Jose, I'm entitled to my opinion regardless of what the spirit teachings say on the matter. I'll repeat what I said, if I was an adopted child I know (at this age now) that I would want to be adopted into and raised by a female/male married couple and not a gay couple, mainly because there are some benefits to being raised by a male/female couple that a gay couple can't bring or replicate. This is irrelevant to weather or not a gay couple can be just as loving and caring as a normal female/male couple as you say.

Also I think you forget that at the present level of spirit evolution on this planet very few people/couples live according to the spirit teachings.

I recall Billy or the P's once saying somewhere that people on this planet still don't know what love is, or are able to live according to its true meaning.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa,

"Think differently." One of my favorite things to do to shake things up. Didn't they use this rhyme to sell Apple computers at one time? Maybe I am thinking of something else.

As far as feeling a certain way while trying to understand. I think women are better at this than men. I know for myself that hearing old songs can almost have a time travel effect for me; and this effect can bring me back to even recall my old feelings and thoughts or thinking at that time I first heard it or was listening to this song. This is especially true with music I have not heard in a while.

But as far as thinking differently about various Figu topics to get a better understanding, I think it is important to approach an understanding of any given topic as a process rather than a destination. Like what Jedaiah says on another thread we can only "...come close to satisfying such a truth. [any truth]"

This is where I think the law of contrariness comes in. Because contrary to how close you may think you come to understanding or explaining a topic, you still have much to learn. And I think this forum is a wonderful medium at getting different perspectives on any given topic with all the different people here.
Anthony Alagna

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 206
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing that Billy Meier or anybody else says should we consider inviolable, not even when pronounced in the Goblet of Truth. Personally, I question everything. For a group of people to do less so develops dogma, which fast loses its validity as a moral compass to guide societal growth. I believe we must look into the depths of everything stated by both the Plejaren and Billy Meier, for only in this way will we really develop a deep understanding of their comments. When we receive council, we must ruminate upon it and develop our own sense of righteousness, even when in so doing we may come to agree or disagree with that council. Questioning everything is the only way to develop our own true sense of wisdom in every situation we face.

Not everything that touches upon homosexuality is about homosexuals, nor is every criticism of homosexuality an attack. My concern has been for any CHILDREN who would have to grow up in a household with homosexual fathers, but no mother. My thoughts are about a controversial relationship that Billy Meier condones, and my concern is for any children who have to outgrow the resulting impacts upon their own development. The ramifications for any children that grow up in this setting are more than just theoretical, they are real.

We may come to some agreement on this issue, or we may not. While I can see that the divisive potential of this issue is strong, that if it's set aside it can fester like a sore that grows when ignored, and perhaps even cause people to turn away from the Billy Meier material, I also can see that if some time is taken to genuinely consider this issue before spouting off some angry statement, it can be approached in a grounded manner, with emotions held in check. I ask you to be willing to genuinely consider both sides of the issue, both sides, since both sides may actually have valid a perspective, both sides, and balance your own thoughts appropriately.

For now, if you still have a burning desire to point fingers at me, perhaps you can state your peace just once more and move on. There truly are more important issues to consider right now, such as the impending military conflicts in the Middle East, or the unbridled over-competition and overpop that are driving our ecological disaster, or the denial of Apophis's doom, or any number of other poor approaches to global leadership which threaten the development of a better society on Earth.
Life

Melissa

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2012 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert-

I can understand what you are saying to the point that my understanding allows me to.

Isn't is true though that even our descendants, have been falsely educated which ultimately leads to our own personal educationlessness. Which in turn leads to our unknowingness.

Isn't it safe to say then, that knowing WE are not 'knowing' and are learning to know, that we may not always be correct in our own current way of thinking and resulting behaviors?

Doesn't this leave room to think about, that when it is said -"My concern has been for any CHILDREN who would have to grow up in a household with homosexual fathers, but no mother." ...that even this may not be a correct way to result, due to possible lack of knowledge?

I am suggesting it is not wise to have an 'end result' (not allowing for any other way of thinking) to something, when we are clearly a society who have been dumbed down.
-Melissa

Markcampbell

Post Number: 806
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose , of course when Billy writes , we all listen . Of course , you remember where we all should think for ourselves and work everything out in our consciousness . Of course you do . Michael Helfert has a good point ; no one seems to ever speak for the children on this issue , and if you asked a child his opinion , of course he would respond with love , most likely , and not prejudice . However , if you could ask the same child later , as a 25 year old , he might reply differently .

I get the sense from Billy's opinion that since the world is as it is , there must be allowances for people as they already are , not forcing them to lie or hide their true selves . this would defeat the order of evolution for those people .

It also serves the evolution of heterosexual people to grow beyond our short sighted and fearful personalities , and become more grounded and secure human beings . Remember , this is not Erra , Askal or Luseta , and even on those Plejar worlds , this is not entirely an unknown phenomena , but to a much lesser degree .

Markcampbell

Post Number: 807
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've thought the same thing that Michael stated ; however , the reality of adoptions is not as ideal as we would hope . It seems logical that all types of families should be considered for adoption , because suitable homes are not always available . It doesn't really boil down to an issue , for example , of the child being picked on or beaten at school , much in the same way that by now , interracial couples and their children are quite common , whereas in earlier times , some fear existed of it .

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My view:
Homosexuality or whatever else is a great product of our pleasure-bounded material bodies affecting the non-material/fine matter/pure energy consciousness and spirit. As noted in message from the pleiades vol 1, coarse-matter(material body) continuously affects fine-matter same with fine-matter affecting coarse-matter. Remember that coarse-mattoer is bounded and originated on this planet. A planet where animalistic actions and expressions steam. This animalistic behavior is observable anywhere. Truely see for the first time the way of procreation of every species in existence. you can watch your dog flirting with another and eventually have sex, then after that what happens? indeed, it would seem nothing just happened. now see a man and a woman flirting publicly and asap would have sex. what happens after that? o really, it would seem nothing just happened. with the two given situations, can you see any differences? for me, really nothing.

rememeber that our coarse-matter bodies have also their own "settings" for evolution. to assure the survival of whatever species, all kinds of sex inevitably exist to all coarse-matter with no exception. thus, same as with the earthhuman bodies which are the least possible receptacle of an "intelligent" spirit-form/fine-matter. In order to be one again with the Creation, nothing more can teach a higher spirit form other than experience itself as the saying says, 'experience is the best teacher.' A learner and a teacher always need a place to do the learning and the teaching, and with our case, the student=spirit-form meets with the teacher=experience in the school=coarse-matter or human body. To simplify, spirit-forms bound themselves to animalistic coarse-matters to be taught by experience to uplift themselves supposedly and be one again with the Creation.

With that all said, the "intelligent" s

Melissa

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx,

Thank you.
-Melissa

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your thoughts, Melissa. The way we judge is with an eye towards the natural and universally Creational laws. Since we each discern these laws for ourselves, how might this work?

Using homosexuality as an example, I think can discern 2 concepts by which to measure: what is natural, and what is balanced. It seems to me that these are the primary universal concepts we are using here. Yet, attaining a natural easy balance is not just a theoretical exercise, it is literally the best way to approach life, and how we integrate this into our lives has far reaching consequences.

Natural ---1. Invariably when considering the idea of natural we are applying a standard. While it can be said that everything under the sun is natural,
we generally use the term to more specifically point to what would have occurred without mankind's influence. We use this standard because we know that when a society full of people gets involved in the equation, situations and justifications can get abit wonkers. What is natural then is a adjustable measure of just how closely aligned something is with its non-wonkers state, rather than a juxtaposing judgement of 'Creation intended this to be a certain way and it is or it isn't'.

Balance ---2. Life never is based upon just one perspective. Life is always a balance of perspectives. No form of life that we know of exists solely on its own, but rather all life is balanced by other life. This same pattern also holds true in the physical sciences, whether generating matter and energy, time and space, or neutrons, protons, electrons, etc., just as it holds true in the life sciences. Life is full of disparate perspectives held in balance, held in check with each other. Balance is always a fundamental relational pattern to keep in mind.

The easy natural balance of life, it seems to me that this is how we are to measure homosexuality against the universal creational laws. Through the statements of Meier and the Plejaren, we have determined that some people are naturally born into bodies with an attraction for their same sex. We have learned that this is naturally a common occurrence for women, and is even balanced to some degree, yet the same is not so for men. Male homosexuality is not so simple as female homosexuality. Not that it is completely divaricate, but there are some men who perhaps were previously women, and feel some confusion about who they should find attractive, or perhaps whose spirits wished (for whatever reason) to be born into bodies that would experience homosexual attraction. And given the mental aspect of sex, there are also some men who lose touch with themselves in this topsy-turvy world and find themselves generating an attraction to other men when naturally they would have none: they do this in agreement with some social setting or culture which espouses the freedom of being as being homosexual. But only the homosexual individual can say why they themselves find the same sex attractive, if their own inner inclination is natural or a function of their minds going abit wonkers. The only person who can judge how closely aligned he is with the easy natural balance of life is the individual himself.

That's all well and good, that's discussed in the Meier material. However, when we hold the same standard of natural and balanced to the adoption of children, well, heterosexual couples make babies, and raise them - that's natural and balanced. Women occasionally spontaneously generate babies without sex, although very unusual, and often they also raise them on their own, that is also natural, and to some degree balanced. Men never generate babies on their own - it's just not possible. There are situations where men find themselves raising children they have fathered, but only rarely do men want to adopt as single fathers. To reiterate an important point, the question is not just theoretical, it has far-reaching consequences. The answer is displayed on the grand-chessboard of life for all to see. The answer is found in the lives of the people who grow up under the parentage of one or more homosexual fathers, but no mother, or under the influence of a homosexual culture. Is it natural, is it balanced?

One of things that I have found very appealing about the Meier material is the emphasis upon developing in agreement with what is natural, to the best degree we can. For me, this is what I aspire to, my best way to evolve, both in spirit and in life. This is my standard, the measure by which I judge.
Life

Matt

Post Number: 291
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx, I don't understand why your view on homosexuality is linked to animals because, as far as I'm aware, there are no homosexuals in animals? But I'm not sure about this.

I've seen homosexual behaviour in animals, like seeing a male dog trying to mount another male dog, for fun or whatever, but they always prefer mounting female dogs best. I don't think animals can be classified as homosexual like human's, because only human's permanently change their sexual orientation.

Edward

Post Number: 2589
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

It is mentioned in the FIGU materials, that the gender Homosexual is a result
of the world being Overpopulated! The (Consciousness) SOFTWARE of/in their
Spirit-form is not fully Installed, so to speak. There are ways via
therapeutic treatment to resolve this, 'anomaly'(, to softly express it).

Billy did mention that, the males will become more female and the females
become more male. Thus, something we should take heed to and take into
account. Thus, we DO....have to accept them as any other human being that
walks the Earth.

Adopting children, would be a possibility, for them to be part of a
Parenthood; just like any male-female bond, would.

Sure, I am convinced they could be just as good parents as a male-female
couple can. And, we have to trust on this aspect. If they are not good
parents, they be a Homo couple or Hetro: they should face the Consequences
which is generated. No exceptions.

Personally, I think, they should be granted this possibility of Parenthood.

We live in times of much Misunderstanding....thus, we should try and create
more Understanding, towards each other, no?

OK, some of us may not (yet) get 'used to' a gay couple parenting a child, as
a hetro couple, but, we DO....have to (try and) adapt ourselves in THIS time
of existence, to the mentioned. Remember: THIS TOO....is part of our
Evolution, process(ing). [Eventhough, we like it or not...Evolution is always
a 'bumpy road'; taking the 'easy way out', is not much of an Evolution...;
more, a disgrace to all what Creation stands for....(?)]

And, it is true as someone said, that Billy/Plejarans said WE do not (really)
know what LOVE is. Thus: WE can start NOW...to upgrade our LOVE definition
and Direct ourselves towards that Direction. Start to KNOW....WHAT LOVE...
really is? No?

Sometimes, WE have to put our personal views aside...to achieve a greater
Harmonious and Peaceful...out-come. Than, We are heading in the right
Direction of WHAT (True) LOVE....IS!??

Let us not have Selfish thoughts.....

Edward.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Disregard my above post. I have no idea why or how was that cut. Maybe an honest stupidity or what. Unfortunately the entire explanation is needed to quite understand the idea and with great regret there's no way I can retrieve what I've written. Sorry for the commotion anyways.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, thank you for telling me that there's a few corrections regarding older books. Think I should read more. Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Matt

Post Number: 295
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem Zaqwsx! We are all here to learn, including me! :-)

Abdiel

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When this book will be published in Spanish or English?

I would like to purshase one.

----------
Abdiel, the Kelch der Wahrheit/Goblet of Truth, is currently available for free download in two sections, in English.

you can find the pdf of the first 30 chapters and the pre-release of chapters 21-28 here:

http://au.figu.org/kelch.html

(Message edited by indi on November 28, 2012)

Patm

Post Number: 252
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One correction:

The correct English translated title of Kelch der Wahrheit is:
Goblet of the Truth

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 253
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This one is especially for you Eddie

The Entire 28 Chapters of the Goblet of Truth has been released by FIGU as a pdf download at:
German AND English

Salome
PatM

Vincent

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

At the start of the Goblet of Truth it says

"An Important Message to the Readers of this Work
Interwoven into all of Billy's German Spiritual-Teaching texts is an evolution-CODE.......It makes no difference whether the text is read silently or aloud, or whether one person reads it aloud to another."

If I put the German wording text of the GoT into a German speech repeater software and listen to it in German, does this mean I will get the benefit of the evolution-CODE even if I don't understand German?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 576
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat!

Yes, I'm literally very excited about this. So grateful to those who have made this possible.

Annette Schneider had alerted me to it on my facebook page. I absolutely enjoy reading the Goblet.

Salome and thank you again for your thoughts Pat.

Eddie

Patm

Post Number: 254
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Entire 28 Chapters of the Goblet of Truth has been released by FIGU as a pdf download at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf

For those reading the email notifications...

Salome
PatM

Davidmg

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Errors are still present in the English section of KDW/GOT

please advise if I am incorrect

Page 7

lines 16 and 17 contain the words lighting and not lightning.

Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page