Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 11, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through August 11, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 577
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Davidmg.

I'm afraid there is no error. It should not be lightning but the lighting (flash) as it states. The allegory would not be logical if you replaced lighting with lightning.

Salome,
Eddie

Melissa

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Davidmg,

Yes there are still errors which are being currently being compiled for the last and final correction-edition of Goblet of the Truth.

Yes - the German word (Blitz) does mean lightning and should say so in English. Thank you for noticing and I'm sure it will be added to the list.
-Melissa

Davidmg

Post Number: 144
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Translations :

English "lightning" - noun

German
"Blitz m" "a flash of lightning"
"ein Blitzschlag m" "struck by lightning"
"vom Blitz getroffen" "we had some lightning an hour ago"
"vor einer Stunde hat es geblitzt" "as quick as lightning"

Excerpt: Goblet of Truth
Chapter/Abschnitt: 2
line: 17

17) The lighting almost takes away the light of their eyes; ...

17) Der Blitz nimmt ihnen fast das Augenlicht; ...

Davidmg

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 578
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps I'm missing something.

How does the allegory read?

Thanx,
Eddie

Davidmg

Post Number: 145
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

16) Oder sie sind wie in einem Regen aus schweren Wolken, in denen Finsternis, Donner und Blitz wohnen, wobei
sie in Todesfurcht vor den Donnerschlägen ihre Ohren mit den Fingern zuhalten und glauben, dass ihnen das
Unwetter nichts anhaben könne, auch wenn der Blitz herniederfahren werde.

17) Der Blitz nimmt ihnen fast das Augenlicht; wann immer er leuchtend auf sie niederfährt, wandeln sie in seinem
Licht; und wenn er erlischt und es über ihnen dunkel wird, dann stehen sie alle still und fürchten sich; und
wäre es ihnen möglich, dann würden sie ihr Gehör, ihre Augen und ihr Gesicht weggeben, um sich von ihrer
Angst zu befreien.

16) Or they are like in a rain from heavy clouds, in which darkness, thunder and lightning reside, and they stop up
their ears with their fingers in mortal fear of the thunderclaps and believe that the storm cannot harm them
even though the lighting may strike down.

17) The lighting almost takes away the light of their eyes; whenever its luminescence comes down to them then
they walk in its light; and when it goes out and darkness extends over them then they all stand still and are
afraid; and if it were possible for them to do so, then they would give away their hearing, their eyes and their
face so as to be free from their fear.

the German word for lighting is "Beleuchtung" is not to be found in the 16th nor the 17th line.

I hope that this provides more information for you Eddie.

Davidmg

Hawaiian

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This sort of “perfection” or “precision” is often debated both in the intellectual as well as technical fields, yet if one perceives the entire spectrum of events and comes away being more aware because of the internal connections they have formulated when materials are presented as in this case the English translated version of the Goblet of Truth written by BEAM in original High German format, yet people still strive for that “perfect” solution is often bewildering considering that even the Petale level acknowledges that Creation is relatively perfect and not perfect.

Until one has mastered the High German language at the level which Billy transcribes Creational materials, which he constantly adds more new meanings and words, I think it’s an on-going process that will never be “contained” in a neatly packaged format to the satisfaction of all. Just my opinion, I remember once during a critical phase of development when the Navy was due to inspect, evaluate and recommend either passing or failing a critical test of our autonomous remote min-submarine probe to continue funding this research project.

The outer hull structure was not finished, nor any design or blueprints created, so a team of professors and students who have Masters and PhD’s in mechanical and electrical engineering spent over a month arguing about perfection and precision with nothing to go on until the testing phase was due to occur in less than 6 weeks! Myself and another technician completed the entire hull structure along with modified break-away modules for easy maintenance one week before the inspection which passed.

The moral of this is to accept a challenge and utilize your abilities in order to achieve or complete any project and not worry about “perfection” or “precision”. Needless to say, one of those on the original design team called us to send them the dimension parameters to them so they can write a report but I told them to come down and take the measurements themselves since they can guarantee its accuracy that way! My project manager and the other technician thought that was really funny.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 579
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that David.

My interests were especially with the allegory.

Salome,
Eddie

Billwilson12

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone guide me to a location that I can download a audio book in german of Goblet of Truth.
My understanding is that the impulses can still be passed on in this way even if german is not your mother language.
Thanks to all
Billy
123OM

Scott

Post Number: 2447
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not aware of a complete audio file, although someone may have done this. You might consider getting a text to speech program which can read the german pronunciations. I have downloaded a text to speech program to my iPad which works pretty good. You might check out http://www.linguatec.net/

Vincent

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I just found this free German text to speech website on the internet which I want to use to listen to the Goblet of Truth in German to get the benefit of the impulses. Can someone that knows German please let me know if this is sufficient and will do the job of allowing me to get the impulses from the GOT? Btw I don't know a word of German

Also if it is sufficient is it worth spending ALL that time doing to get those impulses? I would really like to know.

http://imtranslator.net/translate-and-speak/speak/german/

I put a German paragraph of the GOT into it and it sounded ok but because I don't know German I don't know if it sounds as good as the software that Scott recommended that costs money.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott,
I have been hoping for a perfect translator program since my first commodore computer. With a book that has been formed with such great care each sound/syntaxes of each part of a word has weight. I do not want to miss the smallest of impulses from someone so important, while I am trying so hard to learn my mission as a creational spirit in a material world. B.E.A.M. states that the impulses will carry though evolution-CODE even the material person does not know the high german words, but everything has to error free. Someone has worked really hard to translate to english for youtube, an a great debt is owed for this work. But does youtube or other a another site in switzerland have this important non translated book? If not, can someone honour this great work by reading it to us that want to know the truth.
Thanks to All
OM
123OM

Vincent

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

What is the difference between the new GOT and the old GOT? Is the new one a continuation from the old one? I haven't read the old one yet and would like to know if it is ok to just read the new one.

Corey

Post Number: 626
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

The only difference between the old GOT and the new Goblet of the Truth is improvements to the English translations, to the best of my knowledge, the original German didn't change. You'll be fine if the just read the new one.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Vincent

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks Corey!

Corey

Post Number: 660
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I found another error in the new "the Goblet of the Truth" English translation. 2:234 found on page 111 (37 after intro) which is translated as:

"so that they may become good and follow the laws and recommendations of the love and of the Creation for their own benefit and to the weal of all,"

The part I am questioning is where it says weal, I think it was supposed to say and to the well of all, as the FIGU dictionary lists Wohl as well-being and the German counterpart 2:234 to the mis-translated weal is Wohle (plural)...

anyone know how I report this?

Salome

Corey

https://figu.org/dict/node/3500
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Perhaps that word suggests that there can be many states of well-being such as wellness of the body and wellness of the mind, for instance. So "weal" would be a good way of saying "wellnesses".

Markcampbell

Post Number: 878
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The translations are in British English , and I think 'weal' does mean 'wellness' .

Corey

Post Number: 665
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks. False alarm then.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Markcampbell

Post Number: 879
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that the word 'wealth' is relative to ' weal' as well .

Rosemarie

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May i know the expected release date of GOT?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 893
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake P. has mentioned that it may be after the first of next year .

Blake_p

Post Number: 231
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

I was referring to the newest and last version of the Talmud,not the G.O.T. That should still be freely available to download on the F.O.M. website or Figu as well.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 894
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2014 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right Blake , my mistake .

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page