Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through April 26, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edmundo

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

few more examples:

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/gratisschriften/sieben_wertvolle_schritte_der_meditation.pdf

Gefühlen führt über positive Gedanken in der Weise, dass alles so genommen wird, wie es grundsätzlich ist, und zwar ohne dass es beharmt, gehasst, verleumdet oder verurteilt wird usw.

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1838

Die Verantwortlichen des jeweiligen Staates selbst jedoch sowie alle Falschhumanisten und sonstigen Querschläger und Schwachsinnsschreier sind es dann, die die Polizisten beschimpfen, beharmen und vor Gericht ziehen usw., wenn diese ihre verdammt harte Pflicht erfüllen und sich ihrer Haut wehren und dem Gesetz wirklich Genüge tun.

Jeder Mensch hat ein Recht auf ein unversehrtes und ein unbeharmtes Leben.

--
one more thing:
der Harm means grief
but maybe it's unrelated

If it so rare word worth adding it to FIGU dictionary.

Indi

Post Number: 658
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edmundo
Thanks for those links.

What you say about 'der Harm' is correct, however, der Harm has two meanings, the other one being 'harm' or injury etc....

here is a reference:
http://woerterbuchnetz.de/DWB/?lemid=GH02638

David, re 'geharmt' - these are German grammar issues and tenses etc..... and the use of these various give a slightly different meaning.

I know some people find reading/studying German grammar a bore or a chore, however I find it fascinating and informative to study it, as it explains things for translation purposes, and so I enjoy these kinds of picky differences - as opportunities to learn the nuances of the German language.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Davidmg

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As well as I, I also like those picky differences. Considering what Mr. Meier has to offer to us and the content. It is well worth getting it right.

Davidmg

Corey

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

that verse for the GOT the way "geharmt" was used was generally used as more of a past tense and the "t" is there because it is a "he-she-it" tense. I don't see anything wrong with them translating it to "harmed" I think it fills out the English translated sentence nicely and points out what the German sentence was implying.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Davidmg

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am fine with it either way I just needed to have clarification of how these books are written. Looks like i am going to have slower time translating these great books.

end ...

Davidmg

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 157
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
I have been noticing some OM translations here and there. Would someone be so kind as to point to me where I could obtain these for myself. Thankyou.
Peace John

Mahigitam

Post Number: 525
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the book - 'Die Wahrheit über die Plejaden' unabridged version ?
https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_29&products_id=73
Is the book - 'Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums' a complete version with extra material ?
https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_26&products_id=50

The first 2 posts in the following link seems to indicate that.
http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/1304/2184.html#POST6719
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 526
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After going through the german FIGU forum, it is clear that the book - 'Die Wahrheit über die Plejaden' was an abridged version. Even on the FIGU shop link, it says :
"Billys Lebensgeschichte in bezug auf die Kontakte (Silberschnur-Verlag, gekürzte Ausgabe)"
Billy's life story in relation to the contacts (silver cord-Verlag, abridged edition)."

The editor of the Silver-cord publications decided to cut-out certain parts of the book. So FIGU decided to include those missing parts along with other material in the new book released 1 year later - 'Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums'.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/1304/1350.html#POST1708
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Thomas

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the moderators: could one of you please pass this question on to Christian Frehner please? It would be appreciated :-)

Christian, several years ago, it was mentioned that Guido was writting yet another book on FIGU related material. This new book was not And Still They Fly nor was it Flugreisen Durch Zeit und Raum but another book. I am aware that Guido is advanced in his aging process so I wondered, is this book completed and, if not, was is the status of this book?

Thanks in advance for your response...

Kindly,
Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 100
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Repost:

"For the moderators: could one of you please pass this question on to Christian Frehner please? It would be appreciated :-)

Christian, several years ago, it was mentioned that Guido was writing yet another book on FIGU related material. This new book was not And Still They Fly nor was it Flugreisen Durch Zeit und Raum but another book. I am aware that Guido is advanced in his aging process so I wondered, is this book completed and, if not, was is the status of this book?

Thanks in advance for your response...

Kindly,
Thomas"

Has this been passed on to Christian by chance?

Thanks for your attention :-)

------------
Thomas
Message has been forwarded to Christian

(Message edited by indi on November 26, 2012)

Thomas

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn, I appreciate that. Normally I would have emailed him myself but thought this might be interesting for the forum to know in case anyone else was following the progress of Guido's newest book :-)

Have a great day!

Antonio

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi my friends,
I'm going to buy billy's book Einführung in die meditation.
I would like to ask someone who has already read the book, if it contains concepts from samantha and Vipassana meditations. (concepts that I studied and that would help me to read the whole book easily).

peace
Antonio

Corey

Post Number: 670
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Antonio,

That meditation book contains the Satipatthana method of meditation (attention meditation), and a couple others. To the best of my knowledge, the attention meditation surpasses all others on Earth, and historically over the course of millions of years was transfered to many worlds and planets by former personalities of Billy's named Henok. By way of the Old Lyrians, thousands of years ago, the attention meditation (as well as acupuncture) eventually made it's way to Earth, and was part of the basis for meditation taught in Pali-Buddhism, taught to 500 monks of an order by Buddha.

Get this pamphlet also when you order Einführung:
https://figu.org/shop/schriften/kleinschriften/spurensuche-herkunft-der-sattipatthana-meditations-methode?language=en

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 794
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know is this book of names the updated re-release one Billy was talking about working on w/the help of the Plejaren in the MH movie "as the time fulfills"?
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Patm

Post Number: 289
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cory,

The new book of names contains 12012 names and can be ordered at:
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/12012-altherk%C3%B6mmliche-vornamen-in-ihrer-urform-und-deren-bedeutung

The original book with 6360 names is still available at:
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/namensb%C3%BCcher?language=en

hope this helps
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 796
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks PatM!

Corey

Post Number: 809
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone on here own the "Photo-Inventarium"? What do you think of it?

Salome

Corey

Historeed

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I do own the "Photo-Inventarium". It's a great overall picture book with many more pictures than the "Through Space & Time" english book. It also has a wealth of explanations of the photos and personal stories from FIGU members. I've yet to translate the entire book, but so far it has been great.
Matthew Reed

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes, I do. And I like it so much that even though it's in German I am selling it by request. It isn't yet advertised on my products page but any interested person can contact me.

Patm

Post Number: 297
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

The book Photo-Inventorium (Photo-Inventory) is a very beautiful full-color book of high resolution copies of photographs taken by Billy and friends from 17-May-1964 through 5-February-2004. Each photo is numbered with the date and location taken and presented in chronological order.

The book is broken down into the following sections:
Introduction - View points of the person Billy Eduard Albert Meier by the people that know him and his mission.
1-Beamships and energy ships of Plejaren and their Federation
2-Beamship tracks, traces, extraterrestrial weapons, assasination attempts on BEAM
3-Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, FIGU members, visitors, various other things

This book is more complete than any of the previous Photo books and can be ordered from:
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/photo-inventarium?language=en

I love the book, so has everyone I have shown it to.

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 810
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the responses everyone, MH I will contact you soon.

Salome

Corey

Savio

Post Number: 776
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

I am glad to tell that We – Billy Books carries over 80% of FIGU’s publications and the mini Meditation Pyramid as well.

We do International shipping and accept PayPal.

Please pay us a visit and download our product list.

Billy Books always at your service

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Corey

Post Number: 827
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad I bought the "Photo-Inventarium". It has way cooler photos then the "through space and time", or the German version of it entitled "Photobuch". Some of the coolest are the Berg/Rumlikon, Bachtelhörnli/Unterbachtel/Unterbach/Orn-Hinwil, and the Hasenböl-Langenberg ob Fischenthal sets.

Anyone that thinks Billy is lying, or used models, buy this damn book, and be prepared to be surprised!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page