Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 07, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through June 07, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 269
Posted on Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: The best place to download the LATEST copy of the Goblet of the Truth (Kelch der Wahrheit) will ALWAYS be from the FIGU Switzerland website.
As of 25-August-2014 (the latest corrected version in German/English) can be found at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu_kelch_der_wahrheit-goblet_of_the_truth_v_20140825.pdf

In the future if further updates/corrections are made they can be found on the FIGU webpage:
http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/kelch-der-wahrheit

Salome,
PatM

Rev

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone knows when "The Goblet Of Truth" will come out???

Patm

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2014 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: The best place to download the LATEST copy of the Goblet of the Truth (Kelch der Wahrheit) will ALWAYS be from the FIGU Switzerland website.
As of 21-Oct-2014 (the latest corrected version in German/English) can be found at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu_kelch_der_wahrheit-goblet_of_the_truth_v_20141021.pdf

In the future if further updates/corrections are made they can be found on the FIGU webpage:
http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/kelch-der-wahrheit

Salome,
PatM

Vincent

Post Number: 201
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2014 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, thanks but I've been waiting patiently for the book version of GOT to come out before I start reading it.

Corey

Post Number: 835
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The book version of "the Goblet of the Truth" is available for purchase from the FIGU-Canada website, for $70 CDN, they also have some interesting pamphlets for $5 or $10 CDN, and a nice meditation stool for $60 CDN. They are authorized to sell these books worldwide, but they only accept US or CDN currency, but you can send a money order! To get to the order form, as the click here to order thing does not seem to work, click on "shipping" on the top of the page and it will take you to the right spot.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> And as mentioned before I sell the Goblet of the Truth in the US AND to other countries. Sometimes the Cnadian shipping to other countries i scheaper, sometimes not.

Patm

Post Number: 300
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note when sending postal money orders from the US to Canada. Please make sure they are INTERNATIONAL postal money orders not US Postal Money orders.

Salome,
PatM

Adamjhs

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I order Goblet of Truth from the figu shop
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/kelch-der-wahrheit will it then contain the English translation? I ask because on the page it says its only in german, maybe they just have not updated that it now is available in English also?

Patm

Post Number: 306
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adamjhs,

FIGU (Switzerland) does not have the English version in their shop yet ...
The link you have is for the German only version.

FIGU (Canada) has their English/German book available at:
-book description:
http://ca.figu.org/FIGU_Shop.html#FIGU_Shop

-order form can be found at:
http://ca.figu.org/Shipping.php

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Savio

Post Number: 779
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adamjhs

At this moment, it seems that the English/German version of GOTT is only available at FIGU Canada and Theyfly.com.

Perhaps, will also be available at Billy Books next week

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Corey

Post Number: 847
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adamjhs,

No that is the German only version. I can't find the "Goblet of the Truth" English translation in the FIGU Switzerland shop surprisingly, which means you'll have to order it from Michael Horn, or FIGU Canada.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Again, if you're in the US, we also sell it here: http://theyfly.com/newproducts/newproducts.html

Adamjhs

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Patm, Savio and Corey for clearing that matter out for me! I was aware that the book is now available in English from FIGU Canada and theyfly.com , but I am from Europe (Sweden) so I am guessing that it would be cheaper for me to order it from FIGU Switzerland.

Since it is FIGU Switzerland I found it odd that they would not have the English book in their shop, I thought that perhaps they had just forgot to update it on their page that it now was available in English, but it seems it acutally is the case then that they do not yet have it in English in their shop. I will wait until they have it in their shop.

Thank you all

Corey

Post Number: 852
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone else noticed that reading the actual book version of "Goblet" translation, it is much easier to read/absorb/retain the information, then it was reading the PDF on the computer?

Tom

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes its definitely easier to learn from a printout or book, especially after working on a computer for 10-12 hours at work.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

In one of the contact notes (don't remember which one), Ptaah mentioned that one should refrain reading from computers and other electronic media and start reading from books directly, so that the information written can be easily understood, absorbed, and retained by oneself. He is so right! I am able to better understand the contents if I read from books versus reading from electronic media.

Salome

Hugo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I have been deliberately with holding from reading the PDF version for 2 years now waiting until the book version of GOT comes out because of what the P's said about negative effects reading stuff on computer screens. I'm waiting until Figu Australia sells it soon and are looking forward to finally reading it. :-)

Tom

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, why not just print out and bind the book from the pdf? It is quite cheap to pay an office store to do it for you.

Hugo

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom, I prefer to have the real book to read from, especially if it's a Meier book. I also like rereading Meier's books and printed out copies I imagine would be quite cumbersome.

Corey

Post Number: 855
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

"Goblet" the book is so worth the wait, if that is what you choose to do. The size is comparable to the German only "Kelch" book, but it has 211 more pages, although I think the font may be smaller, but it has two nice ribbon book-markers (like OM used to have) so you can save your place as you move along through the book, which is way cool. Cover is the same as "Kelch" with the addition of the English, and font style are the same as the PDF, so no worries there anyone. As you had the foresight to forsee, obtaining a copy of the actual book, you won't have to worry about damaging your consciousness, like the CR state about reading digitally. Each verse is like reading a diamond from one of the former prophets in the line of seven, and as I have stated, it is much easier to read/absorb/retain the information from the actual book, then a computerized PDF. For those that can't afford the actual book, Tom has a nice suggestion for printing off the PDF at an office supply store!

I wonder if "Goblet Eddie" got a copy from FIGU Canada, or MH or whatever? Eddie, are you there?

I see that FIGU Australia has 2nd edition of "the Might of the Thoughts", with some corrections of errors done, and changes to the size of the book. That would be good too!

Hugo

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks for that info about the book!

I got "The Might of the Thoughts" from Figu Australia and will do the same with the GOT. Far cheaper then getting it from Figu Canada. I think the shipping costs from Canada to Australia for that book was going to be around $80. Must be a heavy book! :-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 643
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,
I printed mine out at a mom & pop printshop. I had it spiral bound to make flipping through the pages easier. Like a study manual.

Not certain why or how it works but, somehow the printed form makes it easier to find or relocate passages. If I'm still and calm enough, I can almost "sense" where the passages are or even where the Teaching is found explained in the various ways by different prophets.

For anyone interested. I would highly recommend a study of both the Goblet with the Might of the Thoughts to really get everything one can from these two bottomless treasure chests.

Salome,
Eddie
GOTT & MOTT

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

For those of you who want the actual published books, we have copies of the Goblet of the Truth, the Might of the Thoughts and the Psyche in stock at:

http://theyfly.com/newproducts/newproducts.html

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page