Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 17, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » The Way to Live/Die Art zu leben » The Way to Live » Archive through January 17, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 776
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Test
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 999
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: Bernadette Brand's wonderful intro explains the importance of reading the code, of this book. This applies only to reading the original German, so as you make your way through this book, don't forget to read the original German as well. "Die Art zu leben" was one of the first books I ever bought from FIGU Switzerland many years ago, and I have read the original German of this book, all the way through, twice. I can testify, that because of the code of this book, my life has gotten a lot better, and I didn't even realize this might be due to the code, until I read the intro the other night, again, and reflected on my life since I last read the book, some 5 years ago, or so. Slowly, just like Bernadette says, changes come over your thinking, and decisions, and you get to know peace, love, freedom, and harmony.
-----
Although I read through this book twice, I am re-reading the bilingual German/English of this book for a 3rd time, and I am excited of being able to discuss the content of this important translation with you all, for the first time.

One of the best things about this book, is how, similar to OM, this book is full of wise sayings, and wise facts.

Some of my favorite verses, during this 3rd re-read, of my new bi-lingual version of this book are:

verse 9 and the 3 questions to ask yourself. This is important, especially the personality question, as far as correcting, ordered, formed, and harmonized my personality. This is important because as you grow in studying the Meier case, your personality should become stronger, as you do all 4 of these (even if you do not always share your personality with the world). You can't go wrong with asking yourself, if you did right by all the human beings you came in contact with today, either.

verse 31: this is an important verse about destiny, that I have committed to memory, as best as I can.

verse 34: this is a more lengthy verse, about work, that is a must read of the book, so one can establish the correct mindset, and attitude, about work. What Billy wrote about the wind, is so damn beautiful, and eloquent.

I'd love to be able to hear you all's thoughts on this book, so far!
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Hugo

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, thanks for that! I intend to get it soon.

I tried reading the German side of the might of the thoughts book and was unable to pronounce most words. If the words are not pronounced properly then will the codex not be made active to the reader?

I also thought the codex is only for those with ET spirit forms?

Corey

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The evolution-CODE interwoven in Billy's books, and the codex are two very different things. You do not need to speak the German words aloud, you can activate the code simply by reading the words, even if you cannot master the German language, you will activate the code subconsciously either way. One thing I do, is read one verse of German, then immediately read the same corresponding English verse, or you can do the opposite, and read the English verse first, then read the same corresponding German verse, this is a good way to pick up German vocabulary.

See page ix of "The Way to Live" for more detail regarding the evolution-CODE. The evolution-CODE is for all human beings, regardless of color, and yes you are correct, the codex was for people with ET spirit-forms.

Hope this helps. Salome.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Powerrule

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

So the codex only works for very small fraction of the people?

What about the codex on the Goblet of Truth?

Hugo

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey!

I will read the German too then.

Indi

Post Number: 777
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Powerrule,

You are confusing two different things
1) A CODE, is woven into certain texts, that unconsciously trigger stirrings or impulses from your personal storage bank which can influence the thinking about what is being read at that time, and it's up to you whether or not you do something with those impulses.

2) A CODEX that is discussed in the writings here, is an agreement that certain spirit forms were held to up until the 90's, and which is not in effect any more as the agreement has been fulfilled.

A CODE is the correct word to use for what has been placed in the German language in some of Billy's books.

Re the Goblet of the Truth - Billy has said that the code interwoven into the German there is a different one to those in his other books.
He also may have said that the code in the book from Petale is also different - Dekalogue
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, to assist with what Indi has just said:

1) CODE: "Goblet" does not have a codex, but, like all of Billy's Geistelehre books, has an evolution-CODE interwoven into the words, that will work, unconsciously in the reader's consciousness, releasing corresponding impulses, that are stored in the personal storage-banks, for the reader's practical learning experience, thereby assisting in one's evolution if you choose to make something of the impulses (by taking up the unconscious impulses that are working in your consciousness). See page V of "Goblet", which is not numbered, but comes right before page VI (VI is the first actual numbered page). The code works for any human-being, that reads the original German, no matter what color they are, or background they have, etc.

2) CODEX: The codex, which was dissolved in the 90's, was an ancient spiritual agreement, which applied to a certain small group of ET spirit-forms, who had done some terrible things in Earth history,389,000 years ago, events which had affected terrestrial mankind in a negative way. They were required to reincarnate 7000 different times, each time with a new personality, and consciousness block, until they were back to the guidelines of the laws, and recommendations of Creation. These were not "punishment" incarnations, but "learning" incarnations.

Those that can read German, can read more about the fallible ones, by reading: "Rund um den Kodex", see "OM". I tried to keep this very simple, to help Indi clear up confusion.

What matters today, in your present incarnation, is not whether you have an ET spirit-form or not, but if you have impulses to help the mission: the best way is to work on yourself first, study Billy's books, try to live the best life that you can, thus learning to live a life of virtue, and accumulating the high-values of the life, and never forget the duty to oneself: see "The Way to Live" verse 52. One cannot learn to live the laws and recommendations of Creation, if they cannot fulfill his/her duty to oneself. This is how you turn knowledge into wisdom, and know true love, peace, freedom, harmony, etc., which will be stored in your personal storage-bank frequency, waiting to be activated in your next lifetime, (if you so choose it).

Powerrule

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks

Even if you don not speak or understand German, you can still benefit from reading or listening to the German text, is that correct?

Yes

(Message edited by indi on December 18, 2015)

Corey

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A great verse, that provokes one into deep thinking:

68) Der Tugendhafte darf nicht in seinen Tugenden schwelgen und ausruhen, denn eine erlangte Tugend fordert die nächste heraus, weshalb auch der Weise stetig nach mehr Tugend verlangt.

68) The virtuous one must neither wallow nor rest in his/her virtues, because one attained virtue provokes the next, which is why the wise one also continuously desires more virtues.
-----

Verses 69 & 70 are just as good as this one.

Salome

this = "The Way to Live" verse 68 translated by Gaiaguys. Copyright: German: FIGU/BEAM English: FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia.

Corey

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am just wondering what everyone thinks of "The Way to Live" so far, I can read the German too, and I can tell you that the Aussies did a great job of translating the words, and they really did a great job of using the FIGU dictionary as well, which is always recommended!

So what do you guys think?

I am about halfway through the book, and the beautiful verses flow like a pleasant, bubbling, stream in a beautiful meadow on a warm summers day. There is a lot to learn, about character, virtue, equalisedness, striving, personality, evolution, etc. This book gives one plenty of good foundation stones for a house built of the Geisteslehre.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
I just started reading "The Way to Live" and I must say, it's like my brain is taking a bath. I feel so clean and renew. I'm basically reading a verse or two a night and reflecting on the words throughout the day.
I'm again so thankful of the work involved to bring theses books to our hands.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

That's a pretty good way to turn knowledge into wisdom. What is your favorite verse so far, that really resonated with you?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey:

I'm at verse 52 and I'm pausing because, thoughts appear such as How can I separate myself from what's happening in the world and what's happening in my world?

In other words, it's hard to ignore what's happening around us on this planet and in our individual lives.

I do feel a deep sense of peace inside myself, however, it can be difficult to watch what's happening all around us and the many other disasters to unfold.

I'm sure once I dig deeper into "The Way to Live", my thoughts and concerns will be answered.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

Yes it can be difficult to study the spiritual teaching, with all the negative events happening in the world. You have to find a balance from inside yourself, that allows you to maintain your roots of your tree in the spiritual teaching, in a way that works for you, as these world events may get worse as time goes on. As for events inside your personal life, overcoming difficulties in a way that lets you be a master of yourself is a big part of the spiritual teaching.

Back to the world events, see verse 266, I hope this verse helps you. :-)

Salome
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Msmichelle

Post Number: 104
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey, That verse caused me to relax and exhale....
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

Great, I am glad it helped you find some solace.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Watchdog

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets not forget that Ignoring or not being involved in the events of the world is in part why these events are happening in the first place.

"in order to have a Delicious steak. one must first witness death and the act of dissecting the beast "
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Corey

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

Everytime FIGU releases a new petition, that goes to the UN, I sign it using my real name, and address. Like when Achim Wolf sent me the email entitled "Die Globale Gefahr des IS", can you say the same thing? I also constantly write my legislators regarding world events to try and bring a change, and I studiously keep up with two organizations that campaign against overpopulation. Can you say the same things?

Verse 266 is a great verse to help you when it comes to not just noticing the negative in this world, and if you do, how it can affect you, if you own "The Way to Live" like myself, and MsMichelle do. I don't just post on the forums, quoting the free online resources like FOM, because like some posters I actually purchase books from FIGU, study them, and enjoy talking about the contents of the books with others. What is your favorite "The Way to Live" verse?

Like "Desiderata" says (*):

-in spite of all of the hustle and bustle, the disappointments, broken dreams, negations, and tears, in spite of this, the world, and the life is still beautiful, and worthy of living.

Wish you the best.

Salome.

* = summary of original German: last verse of booklet "Desiderata", copyright: FIGU/BEAM

Blake_p

Post Number: 355
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes watchdog,exactly. To often i see people here saying,well what can i do,or, Its to big of a problem. And as you said, thats why things are the way they are...the nefarious people and entities of this world fight tooth and nail to destroy this place and everything in it,so the only way to counteract this and make a positive effect,is to do the same,but for good and right.

I'm firm believer in...if your not part of the solution,then your part of the problem.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1585
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake unfortunately the seven steps of the education on page 1 and 2 from the way to live comes to mind here.

Before ypu get to the 7th level you need to work your way up from 1 through to 6 to get there.

So without making excuses I don't think that vast majority of people even here are capable of the 7th step including myself to not do harm to the mission by trying to influence the world.

If this is the way it is now it is because it is the way it was meant to be otherwise it wouldn't be the way it is now would it?
So my point being people can engage in little things to help with the mission without biting off more than they can chew by emailing people and sending invitations to contact Michael or FIGU instead of trying to drastically change the world, the outcomes and people

From my personal experience with unbridled enthusiasm to want for the world to know about Billy and myself going to such an extent as walking up to a leader of the Green party with photocopies of Billy's bulletins and handing it to him and so many other activities over the years all coming to naught and frankly a waste of time.

So you can understand fellow members here when they say what can I do.
If you are in a situation where you need to be asking this question then frankly you aren't ready to be part of the solution yet.
The thing with contributing is that first certain personal prerequisites need to be achieved otherwise you are going to be doing more harm to yourself and the mission than good.
So it is what it is and not one step of the way can be neglected in order to advance to the next level this also means that waiting patiently even for those that are here to get to a certain level where contributing out of the sense of their own self chosen obligation to help comes naturally instead of being forced from the outside through guilt

Msmichelle

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog and Blake_p: Let's make sure we're on the same understanding. I can only handle My responsibilities in My Life. Time and Time again throughout my Life, I have "felt" the "impulses" about the "Problems" of Our World/Planet. I've Made the adjustments to Ratify my Thoughts, therefore, Focus exclusively on The Effects of my Thoughts and Actions.
We can all agree, most of humanity is Not taking responsibility for the Effects going on all around Us.
Therefore, my hands are tied. However, I will not Miss or Waste this Opportunity to Reap the Rewards of the Spiritual Teaching in this Book. In order words, If Others refuse to Listen, Feel or Sense the signs of Dangers this Planet is about to experience, My Involvement is Limited.
Hope this makes sense.

Corey: I love You like a brother and I'm thankful for You, Michael Horn, Christian, and the others for Your willingness to Help me and others.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 1034
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

Thank you for saying those kind words, the feeling is reciporcated (like a sister)! Those words mean more then you will ever know. I will always be here to help you, and others. :-)

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page