Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 18, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through March 18, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 310
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU Switzerland Shop now has the German/English version of the Goblet of the Truth for sale at:
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/goblet-of-the-truth-kelch-der-wahrheit

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 858
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adamjhs and other Europeans waiting,

"Goblet of the Truth" now available from FIGU Switzerland. $60 CHF.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Adamjhs

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great! Thank you for the heads up, Patm and Corey.

Salome

Savio

Post Number: 780
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

We are glad to tell that the monumental work of Billy Meier "Goblet of the Truth" is now also available at Billy Books, please pay us a visit and enjoy our service

We carry over 80% of FIGU’s publications, you may like to download our product list here:-

http://www.billybooks.org/archive/archive.php?lang=en

Salome

Savio

https://www.facebook.com/billybooks.org
http://billybooks.org

Kenneth

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Personally speaking, printing out the "Goblet of Truth" from the PDF made it much easier to read; plus there is the option of inserting notes, markers & sticky-notes for reference, etc. It was a lot of printing, but well worth it. Now the hard cover book is available though Michael Horn; it makes rereading the "G.O.T." that much more exciting; what a beautiful hardcover book!

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 862
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Yeah I hear ya, I printed & bound one of the early German only versions that came out of PDF homemade style, but the ink & paper cost me so much, and I forgot to do that with both versions of the translated PDF. For some reason I just struggled to read this thing on the computer. Yes, it is a beautiful hard-cover book, no? It made a good addition to my collection, I'm so glad I bought it. It is so much better to read now, with the German on the left side, English on the right. With the PDF you had to go to previous page to read the german, then flip ahead to read the English. Pain.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Yoid

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw in FIGU shop 2 different Goblet of the Truth books with different page numbers what does it mean? I thought Goblet of the Truth was finished and published years ago.

thanks

Hi Yoid
There are two hardcopy published editions of the Book. One is German only - Kelch der Wahrheit, the other is one that contains both German and English - Goblet of the Truth.
There is also a free pdf of both books.

http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/books

(Message edited by indi on October 02, 2015)

Corey

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

What do you think of the hidden gem diamond verse of 5:25, and have you had any success of making the 12 leaders, a part of you?

Let's start a conversation, shall we?

the 12 leaders: (*)

1. true love
2. esteem
3. deference
4. kindheartedness
5. dignity
6. virtues
7. faithfulness
8. equitableness (fairness)
9. righteousness (conscientiousness)
10. uprightedness
11. modesty
12. obligation (responsibility)

Salome

*= summary of "Goblet of the Truth" 5:25, copyright FIGU/BEAM
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 698
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Corey,

Ah, the "12 Leaders". These are the jewels of the "true human Being".

Yes, I have. I now use these leaders in me to show people I interact with reasoning, logic, love, harmony and to consider the virtues, the correct way of thinking and the law of cause & effect.

I've learned my lesson, as expressed by Ptaah, that the 'Teaching of the Truth' is a hard thing for the people of Earth. So I focus on the Teaching of the Life and the Teaching of the Spirit. I have found this approach to be highly effective ...and only this approach has allowed otherwise over-reactive religious friends to finally be able to listen and discuss in calmness and harmony ...even if they still hold beliefs in gods.

Once cultivated and consciously utilized, I actually experienced the "enlightenment" that Billy spoke about. Everyone deserves to learn about the 12 Leaders and experience this enlightenment for themselves.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 1076
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, Eddie, thanks for your insights. I can see their effectiveness, when dealing with others. That is very interesting, I have never heard of Ptaah saying that about the "Teaching of the Truth", but that is very interesting way to look at it, to just strive for the "Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of Life". Was this a contact report then?

Do you have any other insights on the "12 leaders" that you can share? I am curious to know what your hard & fought for cognitions have brought about insights as rewards, when it comes to the "12 leaders".

Salome
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Hugo

Post Number: 166
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought being modest was a no no?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 699
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Corey,
Yes, Ptaah made the statement in a CR.

Pertaining to the 12 Leaders; the place to start is in the definition & use of each of these twelve words.

It would be helpful to everyone if you could help us with their German counter part and what those definitions & use reveal.

This would help answer Hugo's question regarding 'modesty'.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

"Modesty" (Bescheidenheit) is absolutely recommended in the spiritual teaching for everyone, and is even a symbol in Billy's symbol book (page 39) that one could study, if so inclined. It is "humble" that is not recommended (no symbol), as this is related to submissiveness/subservience, and has been abused by cult-religions on the populace for thousands of years, to control the population. Submissiveness/Subservience (Demut/Unterwürfigkeit) is also a symbol on page 63, as is one of the polar opposites to Modesty, which is Boastfullness (Grosssprecherei) page 212.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Ok, will do. I'll put together all of the information, including consulting the FIGU dictionary, and make a post in the next couple of days. This is a great idea to bring out to the non-German reading public, as I noticed when I read the corresponding German listed virtue, or un-virtue, and I envision what that word means when I read it, I think the code seeps in better, and guarantees me a better learning experience about that particular virtue, or un-virtue (It's hard to explain).

*keep an eye on this thread.

Salome

Hugo

Post Number: 167
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey,

I did confuse modesty with humble.

Corey

Post Number: 1079
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a starter: (*1)

1. true love (wahre Liebe)
2. esteem (Achtung)
3. deference (Ehrfurcht[Ehrerbietung])
4. kindheartedness (Güte)
5. dignity (Würde)
6. virtues (Lauterkeiten[Tugenden])
7. faithfulness (Treue)
8. equitableness(fairness)/(Billigkeit[Gerechtigkeit])
9. righteousness (conscientiousness)/(Rechtschaffenheit[Gewissenhaftigkeit])
10. uprightedness (Redlichkeit)
11. modesty (Bescheidenheit)
12. obligation (responsibility)/(Schuldigkeit[Veranwortung]

-some of these are symbols in Billy's symbols book, and some of these are also part of the 7 pillars of Wisdom/7 pillars of Life (OM) that I posted about in the archives. Possessing these 12 leaders, and to what degree you possess them, determines your deeds in your existence (life).

-When it comes to virtues, Billy is extremely wise about each virtue/unvirtue, and he lists them constantly in each book. GOT and "The Way to Live" are good sources to learn about virtues a wise one possesses, as well as the unvirtue a unwise one, a fool, or a negative energy source, such as a religion possesses. Studying each virtue, as well as it's polar opposite unvirtue, from Billy's symbols book is always recommended to make it a part of your consciousness, and a part of your meditation (which is what studying the symbols teaches is meditation). Also spending time thinking about virtues, and unvirtues is always recommended, you can't use your "everyday" consciousness to maximize pertinent cognitions about the vast information to be gleaned from the Meier material. Set aside time where you can have an equalised consciousness (mine is when I am laying down trying to go to sleep), often I am awake for an hour, or two, processing, and digesting information that I read in the books. This doesn't mean you cannot think about this stuff as you go through your day, often you will, which is natural.

-Some of these 12 leaders can be confused with terrestrial religious terms (righteousness, faithfulness), so in a future post in the next few days, I'll post about insights I have about each one of these leaders, to clear that up, plus, as well as, any pertinent information that I can glean (and summarize) from the FIGU dictionary, that probably comes from Billy directly.

(*1) = information from "Goblet of the Truth" 5:25, copyright FIGU/BEAM

Corey

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This works out good, as I am on vacation from work right now, so I have time to write posts.

These are my insights for the 12 leaders, mentioned in GOT 5:25:

1. true love (wahre Liebe): this is not like the movies where the ridiculous hero gets the girl, and they kiss, and make love, before they hardly know each other, it is much deeper then that. This is lasting, and creational true love, that can either be love from a feeling (Gefühlsliebe), or love from a fine-spritual-perception (Empfindungsliebe), the latter is a highly sought after love according to the spiritual teaching. And for the record, when it comes to relationships, I think it is recommended that a couple should maintain Platonic friendship for an entire year, before taking it any further. Acts of all-encompassing love, given to your fellow human-beings, and the peoples of your kind, as well as radiating all-encompassing love out to the entire environment, to all other life-forms, is highly recommended. Love is one of the virtues, that is processed by the OCB in the beyond/other world. You have to love yourself, love your planet, and everything that breathes, crawls, or flies.

according to the FIGU dictionary: love is the absolute certainty, that lives in all, and exists in all, so in all existence: in flora and fauna, and in fellow human-beings, equally in each material and spiritual life form no matter what kind, it's presence is in the entire universe, as well as, everywhere else. (see "Gesetz der Liebe" & GOT 19:82)

According to Billy in the Q & A, more and more terrestrial humans, are beginning to experience the correct form of love in their relationship, which might equate to some proper developing evolution.

2. esteem (Achtung): this is associated with respect in the FIGU dictionary. Instead of venerating, and worshiping peoples of your kind (religious figures, sports figures, movie stars, celebrities, and politicians), do not raise anyone else above you, but you can respect like-minded companion's virtues, as well as show them deference, esteem, and respect. (GOT 7:71)

3. deference (Ehrfurcht[Ehrerbietung]): this is a big one, living in deference of all what Creation has created, and living in connection of all other life forms, and all other human-beings as equals, is the proper mind set to have. Respect is also another virtue that is associated with deference.

4. kindheartedness (Güte): this is pretty self-explanatory, when someone needs help, assist them in whatever you can give, etc. Billy has mentioned that inter-personal relationships are suffering due to overpopulation, a little kindheartedness can go a long ways, nowadays.

5. dignity (Würde): there is no extra comments about this in the FIGU dictionary, but this is one virtue, that you will possess, as long as you respect yourself, and believe in yourself, and a wise one will constantly do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do, with no expectation of personal gain. Dignity can also be formed, when you correct personal errors, or fight for other people's dignity (human-rights), etc, and is also associated with honour.

6. virtues (Lauterkeiten[Tugenden]): there is also no extra comments about this in the FIGU dictionary. Symbols of virtues, such as honour, honour in dignity, or love, can be studied in Billy's symbols book, as well as their polar opposites. Billy lists in the Q & A, that one can know they are living the spiritual teaching, when they are living a life of virtue. Billy also list virtues, and unvirtues, in so many of his books, you are bound to run across information about both sets, so study up, and learn to be a wise one. A wise one, is full of virtue, but this does not raise the man, just his actions, and deeds. According to OM 32:2490, a wise one does not speak about the non-important things he sees, or hears, and himself, does not speak about non-important things. (OM 32:2490:"Nicht hören, nicht sehen, nicht sprechen, das ist der Weisen Verhaltensweise.")

7. faithfulness (Treue): Probably the most obvious example for this is the Getreuer spirit-forms, reincarnating terrestrially, who have been free-willingly performing their mission, assisting the Nokodemion spirit-form, for many millions of years. These spirit-forms are held in high-esteem by the Plejaren federation (the stuff of legend), and their former deeds out in space should be a role model for any terrestrial human-being (ET spirit-form, or not), who wants to assist with Billy's mission, by studying the spiritual teaching, making changes in their life, and leading the best life they can.

faithfulness also means: if you give someone your word that you are going to do something, do it, and keep your word. One can also be faithful to the practice of concentration, or meditation, by learning the self-discipline it teaches to keep at it. Billy is also faithful to the mission, by always at the Center every single day, no vacations, working hard, and writing books, etc., and the core-group is faithful to the mission by helping Billy, printing books, etc.

This is not faithfulness in a religious sense, there was probably just not a suitable English word to translate this into. In the FIGU dictionary, they write that in English "faithfulness" has the religious touch, but this is not the actual concept. -This is not like a religion that demands belief, and subservience, and everyone learns at their own pace. Someone that is faithful to Billy's mission, does so because, for them, the spiritual teaching, works, and brings about, more logicalness, intelligence, and rationality, and more virtue, so they keep reading the books. Someone also may be faithful to Billy's mission because they possess the rationality to see how much destruction overpopulation can, and will, cause in the future, or perhaps he/she agrees for equality, and equivalence for all human-beings (whether male, or female, or what color), etc. Something that can be read in Billy's material, that strikes a chord deep down in them, can bring about faithfulness to the mission.

Plejarens are different then terrestrial humanity in the aspect that when the Plejaren find something that works (such as world peace), they keep doing it. At large, our people have not found this logic yet. This is an example of Plejaren Treue.

8. equitableness(fairness)/(Billigkeit[Gerechtigkeit]): there is plenty of learning in the plenty of GOT verses that deal with being fair to other people in your dealings with them, etc.

9. righteousness (conscientiousness)/(Rechtschaffenheit[Gewissenhaftigkeit]: this is no extra comments in the FIGU dictionary, and also "righteousness" seems to possess the religious touch, but IMO, this seems to be someone, who possesses true virtues, who exercises them at free will, with others. Conscientiousness to me, seems to be the moment you decide on doing the right thing, you then do the right thing, because you are naturally conscientious. Maybe Eddie has some additional insights on this one.

10. uprightedness (Redlichkeit): this one is someone who is honest, firm for what they stand for, and if they give someone their word, they keep it, at all times. Someone who possesses uprightedness understands what a bond (Bündnis) is, and how to keep it, especially with a marriage, or a bond with the Creation. This is the opposite of someone who is slimy, sneaky, etc.

11. modesty (Bescheidenheit): this is the opposite of boasfulness, and Billy is a prime example of this virtue. Here is a man, with the most advanced spirit-form on the planet, but he is not on your channel 5 news, trying to shine in front of his fellow human-beings. He is calmly living at the modest Center in Switzerland, staying out of the lime-light, calmly writing much needed material that his fellow human-beings can evolve from. Any other human-being that would have been in contact with extraterrestrials, as long as he has, would be trying to cash in.

Modesty is a big part of the spiritual teaching, as if you possess more knowledge, and wisdom, then your fellow human-beings, you release it in a way that will not make the other human-beings feel inferior, so they can genuinely learn, and be closer to the laws and recommendations of Creation.

12. obligation (responsibility)/(Schuldigkeit[Veranwortung]: Remember when Wendell Steven's books had that disclaimer that once you read this, it is too late to turn back? This was due to the obligation, and responsibility, that would consume the reader after he/she read it. An example of this is: anyone that reads FIGU's information on overpopulation, should follow their obligation, and plan for a smaller family, or have no children at all, because they know the truth about the future.

Students of FIGU follow their obligation to the planet, and themselves, as well as others, and pursue their responsibility to themselves, when they study the spiritual teaching. This serious duty (Pflicht) is the driving force behind the silent revolution of truth, where people are quietly evolving their consciousness, here on Earth.

These are just my personal insights, as well as, a few tidbits from the FIGU dictionary. If anyone else has insights on these 12 leaders, feel free to post! :-)

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 1086
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The hardbound book version of GOT is a much more fulfilling read, then the PDF version. I want to thank FIGU/FIGU Canada for making this evolutionary step possible for me! :-)

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 700
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent work Corey.

We should perhaps discuss and cover each one at a time?

YOU WROTE:
These are my insights for the 12 leaders, mentioned in GOT 5:25:
1. true love (wahre Liebe):
according to the FIGU dictionary: love is the absolute certainty, that lives in all, and exists in all, so in all existence: in flora and fauna, and in fellow human-beings, equally in each material and spiritual life form no matter what kind, it's presence is in the entire universe, as well as, everywhere else. (see "Gesetz der Liebe" & GOT 19:82)

I remember asking Billy the following in the Q&A.

Hello Eduard,
In one of the Contact Reports, Quetzal gave statements (explanations) which really got my attention. It was in reference to the use of the meditation pyramid and the projecting of love to others inside by persons who enter and remain therein.
I walked around a park exercising and contemplating Quetzal's explanations. I want to know if I am heading in the right direction.
As I contemplated Quetzal's words, I looked at the different people as I passed them by. I realized that they too, like myself, were a consciousness block with a spiritform that had incarnated into human bodies. Slowly it became a wonderful realization, they too were like me experiencing this realm and existence on planet Earth. I noticed that each of us was experiencing our unique experience in our bodies and realized we all come from the same mysterious place. Thinking about Quetzal's words, the realization brought out a unique sense of love and caring which I would say is amongst the things Semjase touched upon in her introduction to the spirit teaching. Needless to say, including what is contained in the Goblet of Truth.
I wish to know if Quetzal's explanations can be practiced in our daily interactions with people around us and those whom we know or interact with personally as a way to cultivate Empfindungen.
Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

BILLY: Of course that can, and actually shall, be practiced daily. Observing, thinking and acting accordingly.
Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Thanks for the insights from the Q & A. You may also like "The Way to Live" verse 422, to tie this into your learning experience(s) about love.

As for going through them one at a time, I'll go first: I would like to say that if faithfulness (Treue) = allegiance/fulfillment to the mission, then Billy must be the most Treue person on this planet.

I would also like to ask, what is everyone's favorite part of GOT? The first 13 chapters from the prophets of old? or, the last 13 chapters with Billy's updated information? And why? Of course the whole book is good, but just wondering if one, or the other, stands out for some people.

Corey

Post Number: 1090
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, have you seen, or studied the Geisteslehre Symbol from the Storage-Banks for "The Goblet of Truth"? It is one of my favorite symbols to study. :-)

If not, print page one of this off, and enjoy:

https://shop.figu.org/sites/default/files/broschuere_kelch_der_wahrheit.pdf

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love has so many layers to it. It could be love from a feeling (Gefühlsliebe), or love from a fine-spritual-perception (Empfindungsliebe), or an all embracing love for the next one (ullumfassende Nächstenliebe), or love for the truth (Wahrheitsliebe). Our planet would do well, by studying the many layers to love, and trying to radiate these feelings (Gefühle) out to everything, and to the next ones.

Of course, the potency of love is increased, if you possess knowledge, and the essence of wisdom, and try to have deference for the wisdom of all wisdom, the Creation, in trying to see the essence of wisdom of all of it's created creations.

Experiencing small shades of knowledge and the essence of wisdom, into useable experience will increase your useable experience of love. Some people treat the Geisteslehre like a piece of trash, that they just throw out, after laughing at it.

Mait

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

What do mean by that(some personal experience?)?- "Some people treat the Geisteslehre like a piece of trash, that they just throw out, after laughing at it."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page