Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 01, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Upcoming Books » Archive through July 01, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 721
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey -- check out this online dictionary ... it's a compilation of about 15 online dictionarys

http://www.lexilogos.com/english/german_dictionary.htm
Salome,
Bruce

Corey

Post Number: 424
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bruce, much appreciated. I will have to utilize that dictionary!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Brenda_winkler

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are happy to announce that http://www.towardthetruth.org is officially licensed by FIGU Switzerland to sell both The Psyche and Might of the Thoughts, and many booklets and books with officially approved translations.

We will take orders starting July 15th, first come, first serve basis, limited stock on Might of the Thoughts and The Psyche.

Because of FIGU Switzerland's latest regulations we are only allowed to ship the Might of the Thoughts and The Psyche to US residents, this does NOT apply to the rest of our inventory.

The website is still under construction, however the bookstore will take orders from July 15th.

Changes may apply: Shipping and handling cost may vary.

Toward the Truth Team

Sauroman11

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I'm interested in telepathy development so maybe there are good books, ebooks or audiobooks to learns theory, get tips on learning it?

Jacob

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sauroman,

The only source I know about developing primary telepathy is in the spirit lessons.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Thomash

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> What do the spirit lesson pages say roughly in that regard Jacob?

Thomash

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,I noticed that you had been on the forum since my last post and not responded so I am bumping this in case you did not see it.

You mentioned that primary telepathy is explained in greater detail in the Geisteslehre and I was asking if it would be possible for you to explain its development to us in a little more detail. I know that meditation is involved most likely but it seems that you are implying there may be more to it.

Even if you are unable for some reason to go into great detail, could you explain to us in rough drawings, so to speak? :-)

Thanks and have a good day...

Thomas

Msmichelle

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will anyone carry the English version of Symbols of the Spiritual Teaching-companion guide for those living in America??
MsMichelle

Michael_horn

Post Number: 749
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I will be glad to once it's available.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great....thanks Michael
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 549
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got my new book order from FIGU Switzerland and included in it is my new "Symbols of the Spiritual Teaching-a companion guide" which I purchased for 15 CHF. This handy little guide has the translated preface from Billy and Bernadette Brand then it includes both a German/English then English/German translations of the actual symbols name itself. Much thanks to FLGC for conceiving the idea to make this guide!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Corey

Post Number: 789
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

Any news or updates on a release date for the completed "God-delusion God-Insanity" English translation?
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Msmichelle

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Way to Live (Die Art zu Leben) close to printing soon....Great News

http://au.figu.org

Thanks for all the hard work.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 912
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks MsMichelle for the update. Good on ya! It is worth the wait, as I own the German version.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Justsayno

Post Number: 661
Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was wondering what the big hold up is on "The Way To Live"?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Indi

Post Number: 772
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia has now published a new bilingual book 'The Way to Live/Die Art zu leben, by Billy Meier, and it is available from our website shop to all in Australia and to all overseas destinations. There will be books available in the US from M Horn as well and in Switzerland and Canada from the FIGU shops, so keep an eye out on their respective websites for those details.

http://au.figu.org/shop/?product=the-way-to-live

Here is an excerpt from the Forward from The Way to Live by Bernadette Brandt, page xxv……

“The reader of this book encounters his/her own experiences and cognitions,
presented in new and yet so old contexts, through which the life and its value
are explained to him/her. He/she discovers that he/she gives too little heedfulness to, or pushes aside as something insignificant, much of that which he/she comes across in everyday life, that which he/she observes or that which happens to him/her, although it could actually be a help for him/her in order for him/her to master his/her life with less effort and more certainty. On the other hand, he/she also learns how a healthy human being, who is inwardly free and peaceable, reacts in different situations, and how to recognise human beings whose world view is harmed or destroyed.
In 502 long and short verses, in sections and explanations, the interested and open reader is given an understanding of the human being in his/her life and striving. It is explained to him/her how he himself/she herself can and ought to form his/her life if he/she is willing to direct himself/herself according to the creational truth, and he/she also comes to learn wherein he/she can recognise the mode of life and mode of thinking of other human beings, and their character.”
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1127
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn, In fact we are awaiting the books within about a week and preparing for it to be listed for sale at www.theyfly.com.

Any interested people can send me an email so that I can know how many initials orders we can expect.

Savio

Post Number: 790
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations on the success of the translation task of Vivienne and Dyson and the great work of the FLAU !

Please note that "The Way to Live" is now also available at Billy Books, hope you enjoy our service
http://billybooks.org/book/english/the-way-to-live.php

Our product list:
http://billybooks.org/archive/archive.php

Salome
Savio
http://billybooks.org

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fellows,

It is nicely fitting that BEAM’s portal shows for this week an article on “Freundschaft und Partnerschaft” – friendship and partnership.
http://beam.figu.org/artikel/1456290000/freundschaft-und-partnerschaft

Reading what it should be about stands in stark contrast with nowadays trends for relationships that sociologists are registering in our societies:
https://uofa.ualberta.ca/news-and-events/newsarticles/2016/february/the-narcissism-of-modern-love

I found it interesting to see Lisa Strohschein admitting that sociologists have great difficulty to define the “slippery and contingent” love. When sharing the article within my social network, I have thus added some help by citing from Billy’s wonderful book Gesetz der Liebe. For those not yet familiar with it, here some snippets:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Law_of_Love_(book)

Salome,
Stefan

Corey

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stefan,

I was impressed with "Gesetz der Liebe" when I read this some years ago. Billy cites that Polygamy is observable in nature when studying animals that move in prides, such as lions, or deer. Plus, Polygamy is natural, because there are more females born on Earth, then males, so males should have more then one female life-partner. It states on pages 90-91, that if we put Polygamy into implementation on planet Earth, we would lose our problem of overpopulation, and other negative factors would disappear. Towards the end, in the section of laws, it was eye opening to read that adultery is a banishable offense, so many marriages currently end in adultery, and fail miserably.

Salome

Corey
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Pilasut

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

When the dream interpretation or dream encyclopedia book available for purchase?

Thanks.

Spookster

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
Just a question about new English translated books? Are there any other books that will be coming out in the near future? Ive bought most of the English translated ones so far and I was just excitedly wondering if any others will be coming out soon? I am thoroughly enjoying learning from BEAM, he is awesome and so wise. Saalome to all readers and our friends the Plejaren.

Memo00

Post Number: 644
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the most recent translation is the corrected version of the Talmud Jmmanuel which should be published soon.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page