Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 10, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » The Way to Live/Die Art zu leben » The Way to Live » Archive through March 10, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 690
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not in this case Andrew.

* "past ignominies become trivial.”

When a moralist does not hire a former convict because of his prison time, then the moralist has deemed that prison time as a past ignominy that has become trivial.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 691
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not in this case Andrew.

* "past ignominies become trivial.”

When a moralist does not hire a former convict because of his prison time, then the moralist has deemed that prison time as a past ignominy that has become trivial.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see, so you've taken the prison time as the ignominy, rather than the crime itself.

Kenneth

Post Number: 252
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For what it's worth; it's my understanding that no government including the U.S.A., will hire an x-convict for a position that requires a clearance level. That's pretty much standard across the board. This is not ignominy and has nothing to do with morality. For many jobs in the high tech science and space industry, a person has to have a clean slate; exceptions are almost unheard of. However, the person rejected from hire can obviously feel ignominy and maybe look at the hiring agency/company in a moralist light.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 692
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That would be, as Quetzal would put it; "Of the correctness."

Needless to say; the crime itself is not the punishment (ignominy). The punishment was the prison sentence.
Salome,
Eddie

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, it's much clearer now. The pocket dictionary I looked at gave the definition for "ignominy" as "dishonour" which I interpreted as being a "dishonourable act".
Verse 95 makes more sense with this understanding, thanks.

Rarena

Post Number: 762
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The book Way to Live/ Art zu Leben... is available in German/ English from Theyfly.com and FIGU: Canada and Australia please purchase it from the FIGU shop nearest you... or in USA from Theyfly.com... at the time of this entry it is IN STOCK... Salome}
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Corey

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

I read verse 375, and thought of you, because of the OM mantra, you used to post about this. You should read this verse, it may resonate with you! :-)
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Getknowledge

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_hua,

Certainly, the reason why the second part of the verse makes no logical sense is that it’s irrational.

And then in the next verse it goes on to suggest discarding the conceit and so on and so forth, with the nurturing of good virtues etc. in development of the inner nature by all means through the creational natural laws and recommendations.
Tien

Msmichelle

Post Number: 113
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_Hua, please....in Your own words, please explain what You understand about verse 95, because personally, my Head is Spinning with the comments and I just want to make Sure You do understand the verse as we do???
MsMichelle

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

To repeat the verse:

“95)
Die Moral ist eine Tugend des Anstandes und nicht das Werk von sauren Moralisten, welche jede Zeit und jede Liebeshandlung für schändlich halten, weil sie der irren Ansicht sind, dass eine gegenwärtige Schande immer die grösste sei, wodurch verflossene Schanden zur Bagatelle würden.”

95)
The morality is a virtue of the decency and not the work of sour moralists who consider every time and every deed of love to be disgraceful, because they are of the irrational view that a current ignominy is always the greatest, whereby past ignominies become trivial.”

What I have taken from others' clarifications is that the moralist is without the virtue of decency, who is concerned only about placing persistent (present) judgement on those who have wronged and have already been punished. The moralist does this because they see acts of love as being disgraceful.

As an exercise, you could swap parts of the sentence around to give:

The morality is a virtue of the decency and not the work of sour moralists, who are of the irrational view that a current ignominy is always the greatest, whereby past ignominies become trivial, because they consider every time and every deed of love to be disgraceful.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 694
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well put Andrew_hua.
Salome,
Eddie

Msmichelle

Post Number: 115
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_hua....Thanks so much for that clarification...I understand that verse much more clearly now.
MsMichelle

Justsayno

Post Number: 675
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting Kenneth that governments hire no ex convicts that need a security clearance but I sure find it ironic that they refuse to lay charges after they commit crimes like the NSA and CIA have or even all those unconvicted criminals on Wall Street? Something just isn't right.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ref Verse: 268...the seven realities
1-conception
2-becoming
3-birth/rebirth
4-life
5-dying
6-death
7-the other world

These realities are Simple. At this time, I'm not grasping the complete concept, however, I'm sure in time once I do....It will create a "Big Bang" in my world of Thoughts.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 1055
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk: I read this verse, and I thought of you. A few months ago, you posted several GOT verses that contained much wisdom of unconditional love for the next one, see "The Way to Live" verse 422, which is about all embracing love for the next one, and how to let it radiate into your complete environment, until you radiate shades of universal love (which, according to CF in the Q & A, universal love takes an average of 30 million years worth of lifetimes to attain).

Salome
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 1057
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(moderators: please accept this revised posting, instead of the other one waiting in queue, I corrected an error. Thanks! :-))

MsMichelle,

Since unknowledge is the enemy of developmental progress, and change, I will try to shed some light into these 7 realities, with some insights that I have, and hopefully this can flip your unknowledge into knowledge, that you can turn into wisdom in your life:

1. conception: this is the time of impregnation from the father (masculine/positive [+] pole) and the mother (feminine/negative [-] pole), when you put the two opposite poles together, you have the fusion of the two (+/-) and impregnation happens.

2. becoming: the first half of the universal law of becoming and passing (Werden und Vergehen), this law of Creation is observeable in nature, and is mentioned in in greater detail in GOT, as well as "The Way to Live" verse 363. Becoming is the stage where life begins to germinate, and grow, and flourish (like when a tree gets new leaves growing in the spring-time), and passing is when the leaves die and fall off, such as in the fall/winter time. The law of becoming, and passing is not just limited to flora, and fauna, this also applies to human beings, who are in the coarse-substantial rebirth/reincarnation cycle, they become (being [re]born process), and pass (the death process) over, and over again, for an average of 40-60 million years, through countless lifetimes, accumulating love, knowledge, and wisdom, peace, freedom, and harmony, until they possess the volition of Creation.

-This stage of "becoming" is also when the embryo is unborn in the mother's womb. There are 7 pre-determinations that occur during this stage (OM 32:07) that enter the embryo through the subconsciousness, from the mother, the environment, as well as the storage-banks, or are passed on genetically. Examples of these things are: genes of health and unhealth, and knowledge, character, intelligence, and what the baby will occupy his/her time with when grown up. Also during this "becoming" stage, outside impulses from the mother, and father, hit the embryo unconsciously, and form the basic character, as well as the educational, and self-educational character (see reincarnation file I sent you -Aug 25th, 2014).

3. birth/rebirth: self-explanatory time of the baby being born, with a new personality, and consciousness-block, that was built up in the other world, and programmed by the OCB.

4. life: This is the stage both you, and I, as well as all other living human-beings of Earth are currently in, life, where we live, make choices (the destiny-smith is the human-being his/herself) which guide our destinies. We make, and learn, both positive, and negative choices, and values, and learn from them. When we evolve our spirit-form, as well as our consciousness, is when we possess an equilisedness (Ausgeglichenheit) of both the positive, as well as, the negative (+/-), which produces a neutral-positive result of learning, as well as state of mind. One cannot just know the positive side of life, you have to know the negative as well, to fully understand the positive, as well as, be fully equalised (see "The Way to Live" verse 75 for the correct thought I am trying to imply). Make your mistakes, but learn from them, and resolve them, and always try to form the high-values in life, which can help you overcome difficulties, and obstacles. A wise one, will try to avoid choosing negative virtues, but knows, and understands them, to protect their positive virtues.

5. dying: the dying process. Maybe it is an illness, or sickness, such as you are dying in a hospital, or from old-age, or dying in a natural catastrophe.

6. death: the actual moment of death.

7. the other world: This is the world where a spirit-form goes, when it's human shell has died. In German this is "Jenseits", or "Jenseitsbereich", and in this other world, is where our spirit-form goes, and the old personality is dissolved in seconds, and all of your spirit-form's love, knowledge, and wisdom, is turned to neutral energy, and a new personality, as well as consciousness-block, for your new incarnation, is programmed by the OCB, this process takes many years to be done correctly.

I hope this helps.

Salome

Corey

Msmichelle

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I truly thank you for taking the time to expand my knowledge of this verse. This explanation definitely does help.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 1061
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

Glad it helped, and glad you are enjoying "The Way to Live".

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 310
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Corey, thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Salome,

Bill

Getknowledge

Post Number: 183
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The mysterious number 7 again...
Tien

Corey

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After that long, and “heavy” post, I wanted to add one more insight: when it comes to the verse 268 of “The Way to Live”, the 4th reality featured in my article, “life”, which is the current reality those of us that are alive, and breathing, find ourselves in, when it comes to the negative (-) virtues, and un-values, Meier writes in verse 427 that they must never be welcome, and you must hold them to a certian aversion, and overcome, and eliminate them, using intellect, and rationailty, as well as knowledge, and truth.

You have to learn to see the negative (-) virtues, and values, as things to be overcome, and overcoming obstacles is a big part of the spiritual teaching, which will help you become lord, and master of yourself.

In your next life, there may be more negative obstacles to be overcome, due to world societal situations that may manifest themselves, so training your consciousness, in your current lifetime, to overcome all of your negative (-) virtues, and un-values, and becoming the victor, may possibly aid you in your next lifetime, where there may be more quantities of difficulties to overcome, due to world situations. In this next lifetime, you may possibly begin to choose the same mentality of overcoming situations, by knowing, and understanding the negative (-) sides of life, that you learned in your past life (which is the present lifetime [forward, looking back]), which can be due to accessing your previous lifetime’s fluidal forces, as well as, drawing on impulses of the storage-banks, as well as, inspirations of the sub-consciousness.

Studying Meier’s spiritual teaching (Geisteslehre) has been the most rewarding, as well as, beautiful experience, I have ever known in my current lifetime!

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 697
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Enjoyed your post Corey.

Thnx for sharing.
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page