Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 06, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » German Books and Booklets » Archive through November 06, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Yes, it's a spectacular book. I will soon post a video of a...world class skeptic looking at the photos in amazement!

Also, I carry it but haven't yet put it in my shop online…soon.

So if anyone's interested please contact me.

Savio

Post Number: 777
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I concur with Coery

"Photo Inventarium" is the History Record of Billy Meier’s UFO contacts in Photo, it contains 617 brilliant daytime and nighttime photos, ranges from the year 1964 up to 2004, some of them are never published before, setting the world record that absolutely no UFO contactees can ever come close.

In terms of photo authenticity, clarity, variety, consistency, scenic beauty, sense of perspective, dazzling color in both broad daylight and complete darkness …etc., there is no comparison whatsoever.

Yet, the most important of all is - this photo book tells and proves the genuineness of the whole story of Billy Meier’s extraterrestrial contacts.

Although written in German, however, a picture is worth a thousand words, one does not actually need to know German to enjoy the beauty of this UFO photo book to his/her heart’s content.
http://billybooks.org

Davidmg

Post Number: 174
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

M_Horn;

That would be me, I am very interested in the book, as I was just about order from Germany. I live in Canada would that pose a issue?

Also, if I can remember correctly. have you visited the Vancouver, BC area once? If so or not any plans in the future to do so?

Davidmg

Joe

Post Number: 351
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a link to the book Corey was referring to:

Photo-Inventarium

https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/photo-inventarium?language=en

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1034
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

I can send this book to Canada, no problem.

Yes, I did visit and make a presentation in Vancouver once. I'm doing two presentations in the Toronto area upcoming, see www.theyfly.com

Please email me for info on the book:

michael@theyfly.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2015 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Zzz, I don't have anything scheduled for Vancouver yet.

King20192003

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Are you going to have presentation in Phoenix in the future?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi King, There's nothing in the immediate future but that could change.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In The Pscyhe, on page 81/82, at the end of the top paragraph, Meier writes:

"Lässt es im Freien die Witterung nicht mehr zu, dann kann das Barfussgeher eine Gehplatte produziert, die sich fur diesen notwendigen Teil der Gesundheitspflege sehr gut eignet und die bereits sehr beliebt ist."

"If the weather outdoors no longer permits, then walking barefoot can be transferred indoors. For this purpose, the industry has produced a walking surface, which is very well suited for this necessary part of the healthcare and is already very popular."

Does anyone here know what surface Meier is referring to?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> there are various mats with pseudo-rock like protuberances that one can buy and walk on.

Piyali

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could the treadmill be an option to walk indoors?
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

A standard treadmill will not provide the massage sensation from uneven ground. I had bought the following mats a few months ago.

http://www.amazon.com/EliteShine-Christmas-Cobblestone-Reflexology-Bathroom/dp/B00IW656YY/ref=sr_1_2?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MRNG0XY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
The effects were as described in the book.

Initially I had to use 2 pairs of thick wool socks for being able to walk over the transparent mat with the bigger stones. Now I am enjoying the daily massage from walking a few minutes barefoot on it.

Salome,
Stefan

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

alternately, you can work up the courage to just walk barefoot everywhere. Me for instance, Im an example.

Piyali

Post Number: 121
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Stefan. I will certainly check the links out.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 891
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan,

What do you think of the mat that is found in the 2nd link you provided, with the smaller stones, do you enjoy walking on it as well?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

The version with brown fabrics looks good on my wooden floor in the bedroom, but I am not really using it anymore for walks.

After comparing both variations in practice, I decided to buy additional mats from the transparent style. Now most of my bathroom floor is rough terrain :-) Besides the clearly stronger effect for the feet, I like that it is much easier to clean it than any of the flavors with cloths.

On quality concerns: so far none of the stones has come off (and you get some glue and spare ones for repairs). The individual stones look beautiful, with many color shades and patterns.

Salome,
Stefan

Piyali

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much for the links to the mat Stefan, as well as for sharing your personal experience with it. Really appreciate it.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 892
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Stefan, wanted your input before breaking down, and shelling out the cash for which mat, would be best, that sort of thing.

Thank you!

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the bilingual version of The Psyche, on page 151/152, there is a sentence that reads:

"Doch leider sind diese Art Wissenschaftler und Helfer sehr zu suchen, denn sie werden ob ihres ehrlichen und realen Wissens und Könnens, ob ihrer tiefgründigen Erkenntnisse und Handlungen von ihren Kollegen usw. gemieden, unterdrückt und in den Hintergrund gepresst."

"But, unfortunately, these kinds of scientists and helpers are very hard to find, since on account of their honest and real knowledge and ability, on account of their profound cognitions and deeds, they are avoided, suppressed and pushed into the background by their colleagues, etc."

Should there be a "schwer" or similar adjective in the German text, or is it understood that "sehr" without an adjective implies difficulty?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2015 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

The wording "SEHR zu suchen" should imply "one has to look VERY (much / a lot) to find honest scientists / honest assistants.

The given translation "hard to find" stands for "schwer zu finden".
The words may differ but they describe the same dismal situation.

Salome,

Bill

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, I see. It's clear to me now.
Thanks, Bill.

Norm

Post Number: 1655
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some Liar is selling Billy /Stevens related notes claiming they are proof of fraud.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Orig-Stevens-Elders-EYES-ONLY-Billy-Meier-Contact-Notes-20-Pg-False-UFO-Prophecy-/182051208966?

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

See below my little weekend teaser about the still unknown might of the music. The claim comes straight from contact report 634, which can currently only be read as German extract in the PDF on “Effects from good and bad music”:

https://shop.figu.org/sites/default/files/auswirkung_von_guter_und_schlechter_musik.pdf

Here the specific sentence:

Ptaah: … Auch dass niedrige Lebensformen musikalisch sind, wie z.B. Quallen, ist in der Regel ebenso nicht im menschlichen Allgemeinwissen enthalten, wie auch nicht, dass die Wale singende Lebewesen sind und mit ihrem Gesang, der weit durch die Meere schwingt, sehr viel für die Erde tun…

Ptaah: … Also, that simple life forms are musical, e.g. jellyfish, is generally not part of human general knowledge, nor is it that the whales are singing creatures, and doing very much for the Earth with their singing, that swings far through the oceans…

Salome,
Stefan

https://theconversation.com/with-a-less-confrontational-approach-to-whaling-more-whales-could-be-saved-68064

Most of you should be familiar with the impressive sounds and songs that whales are producing. Here an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z164n8olrQ

However, we still know so little about them; see these new findings

http://www.whoi.edu/news-release/whoi-study-reveals-previously-unknown-component-of-whale-songs

to get the point. One future day, and hopefully not too late, we will discover, that even lower life forms such as jellyfish are musical, and how important those delightful whales are for the overall wellbeing of our nature, by means of their songs that resonate over far distances throughout the oceans.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page