Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through June 04, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 1230
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Russia, China, and the US were to become major units in a multinational peacekeeping force, as a trilateral backbone to the entire operation, not only would this be good for short-term, and long-term peacekeeping operations, and other countries would follow the lead, which could one day open the door to humane population reductions, and revolutionizing the penal system to banishment.

This could also open the door to the US drawing on it's triad alliances between herself, and the Russia, and China, in case the United States collapses in 2020, to help minimize the damage (which could go global) to the United States citizens, by minimizing anarchy, civil war, worthless money, etc. This would not only be in the best interest of the US citizens, but also the global community. This would also mean the US would not stand alone in what could be it's greatest moment of need.

Any present remaining US military, along with China's, and Russia's, could be pulled back to respective national borders for unilateral self-defense purposes, which would be good for short-term, and long-term global peace, and the bulk of personnel and equipment from the 3 countries could be reallocated to the multinational peacekeeping troop, which could be deployed wherever unrest, anarchy, war, and civil-war breaks out on the face of the Earth.

Militaries would thus be used for peace, by diffusing skirmishes and by humanely banishing offenders, instead of used for destructive war purposes, which would revolutionize the whole attitude of developing peace for the entire human race on the face of the Earth.

International agencies could be formed for disaster relief for the upcoming earthquakes, and other effects of overpopulation, with international observers who could bear witness to international atrocities of natural catastrophes to make sure these events never happen again, and to make sure we naturally keep population levels in check (strict birth control) to the natural # <529,000,000> million.

Human beings enjoy sexual intercourse, this is a natural enjoyment, but this does not mean we can collectively enjoy unnatural excessive procreation (neutralize this by strict birth control = we can still collectively enjoy sexual intercourse, but safely controlling our population numbers at the same time).

If the US would take the lead before 2020 in many of these matters while there is still time, this could help alleviate much damage that could occur in 2020, not only domestically, but also potentially internationally, as well as, objectively assure other countries would follow suit in our country's positive developmental gains, and we would have to collectively stride equally with both Russia, and China on the path of evolutionary development, as true equal partners. This mentality of international cooperation may take some getting used to, but it is completely necessary for the long-term survival of the human race.

Salome/Corey Müske
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Hugo

Post Number: 222
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to add - If so, the USA being no more after 2020 could be the best outcome for the world if it means no WW4.

Hugo

Post Number: 223
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I admire your effort in trying to help and I also enjoyed reading those two posts but I think you may have missed something there about Russia and China helping the US. Both Russia and China follow the Meier case and they now know that neither Trump or Clinton are suitable to save the US from breaking up and being no more in 2020 as foretold. Both nations want the US to break apart and will do nothing to help stop that outcome.

If Trump and Clinton are the only ones that could win presidency and there is no one else, then I think Americas fate is already sealed.

If WW4 doesn't happen before 2020 when USA is no more, does this mean that WW4 will be avoided according to the HP? I been thinking about that lately.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 375
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do agree with you, Corey.
And I know that a sincere discussion for peace would be welcome by the people in all these countries.

Salome,
Bill

Hawaiian

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Russia and China aren’t much better than the United States and are kept in check by the military might of the US. Do you think for one moment once America no longer has this influence that both these countries will forgo their own selfish world dominating agendas to exploit and plunder the resources of other sovereign nations as what China is currently doing in their own self-proclaimed “South China Seas”?

I would rather see a changed America where those troublemakers are arrested than to see it break up into confederate and “union” states that would be even worst for the entire world because tyrants who would lead some states would probably be in control of nuclear weapons and use them without any restrictions that are currently in force.

The breakup will not only determine who gets control of these and other terrible weapons, but also divide into separate camps the individual commands of nuclear submarines that have thousands of warheads at their disposal.

If the Chinese or Russians think they are safe because of a breakup of America, they will have to worry about rogue submarine commanders who will no longer be under a Presidential order, but have the push button at their own disposal. How do you think a commander will feel once he/she finds out that some Chinese or Russian missile strike killed his family or friends?

There are still some good and reasonable people, not all in those in power are evil and reckless.

Maybe instead of concentrating the Peace Meditation on the negative energy/forces generated, maybe it would be more reasonable to focus the effort in influencing those who really control the affairs of this world before they not only destroy themselves, but everyone else on Earth?

Hugo

Post Number: 226
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian, whichever US territory gets those weapons after the breakup of USA, it will still be better situation then it's been for past 60 years where USA has been warmongering world nations. If those weapons are used they might/probably be used against each territory after breakup. Each US territory will hate each other I guess. Better the US destroys itself with those weapons then the world.

Corey

Post Number: 1231
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since we are talking about the only solution to world peace, here is some information on gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit from "Goblet of the Truth", and some other Meier sources that I assembled featured in MH blog:

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/07/07/using-the-worlds-military-forces-to-establish-peace/

Salome/Corey Müske
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Hawaiian

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, it is not the States of America that’s the problem for the rest of the world, but those evil power lustful ones that control the political/military and secret services who are the primary facilitators of such events. They are not just in the US, but connected inside as well as outside the boundaries of America.

However there are a number of well-intentioned individuals amongst its ranks who are often overridden, but none the less do influence some of the decisions. So changes must come from within as well as outside.

The Goblet of Truth is only one of few potential factors in establishing worldwide peace. Have you ever thought about utilizing the current Peace Meditation process in this endeavor? Instead of cleaning up the negative energy produced by degenerates, how about directly influencing those that actually produce these degenerate forces that threaten the very fabric that promotes world peace?

If they do not respond, then just as the wild animals in the forest that become Ausartung, it must be destroyed accordingly to the logical laws of nature, reference page 160 of The Psyche.

When the aggressive alphas are finally brought to bear, then the masses will begin to follow the laws of nature.

Page 162 of The Psyche; “if this does not happen, then an Ausartung into the negative or positive occurs, in which case, Ausartungen in either direction are contrary to nature. Only an equalisedness of the negative-positive in natural and logical, of constant benefit and of real good.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 451
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being a good example and knowing u can do,
Any coolCatmando

The 7th mission is ALL

Evolution is forgiving and knowing, it's always been a few who have been controlling things during Kaos periods, (I am 47 years so love to spell Kaos from get smart tv series, u know the slow dude, but when u realise he just dosnt know any better so needs to collect his storage bank data by learning about his spirit and meditating anything is possible

It's about evolution on both sides, they drive us upwards
Balance will be restored, it's only natural
Resistance is ?
Eh eh

Our mates learn too

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 452
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The future is there BUT
It's not set, neutral positive and reverence/venerability
Anything can happen
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Corey

Post Number: 1234
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: making creational realizations and cognitions allows your consciousness to connect to the swinging waves of what is creational attaching your consciousness to the natural energies, which can bring about negative/positive equalized thoughts and feelings.

Many people that are religious are thus impaired, and attach themselves to uncreational energies which brings about unequalized thoughts and feelings. Uncreational in this instance is man-made energies (religious subjugation energies, etc.), not natural energies (love, knowledge, wisdom, etc.).

All human beings of Earth are bound to the Universal Consciousness Creation's laws and recommendations, and it's cause-effect-evolution, yet it is only a few however that strive for it. And those few of us have to be a good example for the masses, thus radiating the love, love for the next ones, feelings for others, knowledge, and the essence of wisdom that others can detect subtly, and begin to slowly formulate their own.

I had a "round-about" with a religious missionizer who knocked on my door to missionize his religion, after I would not give in he laughed at me and left (which is good because I was on the way out the door to work), probably thinking of how "lost" I was, and how "far away" from Jesus Christ I was. I laughed back because I know that a man by the name of "Jesus Christ" never lived, and is nothing more then a hazy fabulation that is used by religious zealots to gain subservience over the masses. I had refused most of his free literature, and I had flatly said "no" when he asked if I "believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior"! How far away this man was from what is natural, and creational, and I was able to come away from the situation relatively unaffected, which was my main concern.

Those that do not strive for it will have to experience an unequalised consciousness and Psyche, and will experience calamites, misfortune, negative virtues, and all other negative experiences for attaching to man-made energies, not the natural energies of the universal life-force of the Creation. If you are stuck in the enslavement of religion (religious zealousy), then these natural energies are falsely seen as "un-natural", when they are in fact, in truth, "natural".

One has to strive for a balance of both (-/+) energies, to be like the Creation in thoughts, feelings, and actions, as the Creation is 100% negative, and 100% positive energy, pulsating outward as a pure balance of both energies, which is pure negative/positive equalisedness. This is known to the English world as "neutral-positive", but this is known to the German world as: "Negativ-Positiv Ausgeglichenheit" (negative/positive equalisedness).

Salome/Corey Müske

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 459
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Corey
Did I sound like I worship something?
I don't worship anything, not even The Creation
Nor any country ;-) wink wink

Salome
Ilovebilly

Corey

Post Number: 1235
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: not at all, something in your post struck a chord with me, and I was just playing off what you wrote, thereby expressing myself based on my recent experience with a religious missionizer.

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 149
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With each day that passes that I have not perished in WW4, because it has not started, and each day I have not lost my life in a natural calamitous disaster, nor have I died in another way or manner is another day I have grown stronger and more powerful in my creational realizations (Achieved more equalised [Ausgeglichen] realizations), which only means I could be born more wiser in my next lifetime, because I have grown more wiser in my present lifetime. This is similar (and observable) to a comet that the longer it flies (that the longer it remains in it's unobstructed flight pattern) , picks up more speed and trajectory power, so the longer I live = the more wiser I can be reborn in my next lifetime.

It is Creational law to expand (broaden/evolve) your consciousness with the time you have remaining, and this is done by reading the books such as my secret weapon of revealment of the treasures of the consciousness = "The Goblet of the Truth".

the "new people" are = readers of "The Goblet of the Truth" and the other books.

Written by Corey Müske on 21/04/2017/@4:26 MN (USA) time.
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Posted on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OM (Omfalon Murado) is good too/
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Posted on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom, as a state to attain in a lifetime, along with it's synonymous attributes (brothers) of knowledge, true discernment, love, and all the virtues to try and attain with greater depth and clarity, can increase your chances of trying to attain these same attributes in your following lifetime, but only with a greater depth and clarity that fulfills due to Creational laws of vibratory resonance. :-)
Salome/Corey Müske

Tyler

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hold on Corey.

I actually have to say something here now, and now I don't know why I was always on Joseph's case because what you've written is actually worse and incorrect.

Joseph if you see this, just forgive me will you, but I'm telling you, you have it wrong about Jmmanuel, which is going to help you out when you recognise the truth. Read the talmud, and for F's sake, go for a walk or volunteer at a greenhouse or something to get you out of your crabby, trouble-maker thoughts.

Anyway, what you wrote is not actually correct, Corey, because we do not evolve without effort.

So just living through another day won't bring you any closer to knowledge or wisdom, although gratitude for being alive can help your psyche to remain equalised in a semblance of harmony and peace.

But peace and harmony do not bring actual advancements in evolution on their own. Only grappling with life and being bold and strong enough to announce our own opinions against the untruth, and also working out mistakes and errors in life in order to gain cognitions about life and ourselves counts for evolutive gains.

Just being alive and living another day without disaster brings no success at all, and could rather just be your time to be slowly moving toward ruin so that you sufficiently experience enough suffering that you actually willingly turn to the application of the truth-teaching, and don't just talk about it.

Tyler

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your proverb here has not been all that great, Corey, although I recognise that you are probably seeing a lot in your mind's eye, so you want to write them down in order to make the knowledge in the storage banks useful for the rest of us including those who do not have their pineal gland running yet. The same mistake I've made myself.

But your saying there isn't accurate or correct, it is missing the element of needing to strive. Without that, it just encourages laziness and idleness, although I can accept that you probably had good intentions and want to introduce a bit of a positive thought about peace after a lot of negative stuff about risks in the future?

Tyler

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, Corey, do you do any manual work in your days?

I mean to ask in a friendly sense here, but I've discovered that hard, manual labour really makes our learning potential active.

I won't go into the whole debate on what constitutes "hard manual work" but I personally take it to mean anything that engages the hands in reality - so any kind of timeless skill such as gardening or landscaping or child-rearing or could probably even be hunting and foraging.

Anyway, I just ask because were you to put manual work into your daily life on top of reading, I'm certain you'll advance faster. Any of us will.

It's really amazing to me how fast we can advance with the spirit teaching material when we actually follow Billy's guidance and take the ratio of 1:8 study-length:work-length to heart and really adhere to it, and so limit our reading and studying to what will actually be fully processed by our "consciousness-body", if I'm inventing the term correctly.

Tyler

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's actually what I wanted to say to you too, Joseph, but now my experience during the past 3 weeks working full time as a landscaper has proven it.

My evolution these past 3 weeks was really leaps and bounds ahead of all the 3-4 initial years that I spent only reading and missionizing instead of getting my hands to the soil to follow in the footsteps of the ones who came before me - the core group, who in their past lives lived as farmers and workers.

Corey

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, I thought I made it obvious that I am striving each passing day I am alive when I wrote in post #149 that I am attaining more "Ausgeglichen" realizations, which would obviously be made requiring effort on my part, which I put in the appropriate effort every passing day. So you and I are actually referring to the same thing. Peace.

"Ausgeglichen" or "Ausgeglichenheit" = equalised, a combination of negative, and positive.
Salome/Corey Müske

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I rarely come here! But there was Tyler's name and I feel like a bit of a stalker now.

"Crabby, trouble-maker thoughts!" Hmmm.

There's nothing to forgive, Tyler. I hope you don't take my last post in Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual Teaching personally, or too personally. Nor should you regard my posts as hostile. I have opinions and I express them strongly (I'd like to say passionately, but that isn't a word I associate with myself anymore).

You sound like you're really enjoying your new job as a landscaper. I can understand, and even feel, your enthusiasm. It reminds me of how I used to feel when I used to garden. I hope it lasts. I read somewhere that the happiest people in the world are those who garden. I can very well believe that, and you shouldn't concern yourself with the likes of those individuals, such as myself, who upset your peace of mind. I get my kicks out of writing and expressing my thoughts and opinions. If you're going to indulge me, I'm going to want more.

Tyler

Post Number: 94
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't doubt it, Corey. Actually, just lately with my work as a landscaper, I've found that it has activated my thing that I suppose is called the Lernvermögen.

That's all I meant to point out actually. In case somebody is wondering, manual work appears to be vitally important for progress of the whole thing. It's mentioned in 'The Psyche' too, that not too much material should be digested at once, and then again in the contact reports, where it is called a 1:8 study-time:work-time ratio.

Although actually, I suppose I used to learn a lot even just by existing and watching the world go by, or chasing after intense lived experienced, or just by trying to access the storage banks with my thinking.

So ... I suppose I was being dumb myself- possibly. This is not actually directed at you, Corey. I'm just sharing my thoughts out loud, since I don't know how you actually live your life from day-to-day, since that is your personal business and I don't really want to know your personal affairs.

I don't know what's going to happen to the folks who don't work hard with their hands in this lifetime at some kind of appropriate manual work, though.

Somehow, although I can't say exactly why, I only get a really positive, optimistic feeling about the folks who are going to spend time working really hard with their manual labour. I couldn't ask Billy, I hear he is very busy and wouldn't have time for it, but I just have a feeling about that... I think, if my mind's eye sees correctly, that we are at the point where we have to work hard at a manual labour (so not a "mental labour"), and can't just be like a philosophical thinker anymore.

I don't know what will happen to the folks who just trod the way of a thinker, but in my mind's eye, I can only see the folks who have worked hard at their manual labour task stand a very high probability to be part of the next generation of the spiritual teaching folk. I could be wrong though.. It is just an inspiration, and not every one of my inspirations are correct.

There will no doubt be more people who get to the truth as time marches on, but I'll say that.. while we still live in a green, relatively lush world ... it is the best, most happy and joyful time to be out in the field.

That's why I'm putting in my labour now... because the trees and birds and worms are still there to delight me. But in 50 years... will they be there still?
Important guideance from Billy:
http://beam.figu.org/artikel/1496468216/wichtige-fragen-die-der-mensch-zu-sich-selbst-stellen-muss

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page