Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 21, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through September 21, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 208
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to share one of my more favorite GOT verses I stumbled upon (again), as I have a hunger for knowledge and wisdom that only the bread of the truth can nourish.

25:20: "It is not cheating on the truth that stills the hunger of your consciousness for knowledge and wisdom, but rather the bread of the truth, as the truth alone refreshes and quickens you, and the light of the truth warms you and gives you life."

25:20: "Nicht Betrug an der Wahrheit stillt den Hunger eures Bewusstseins nach Wissen und Weisheit, sondern das Brot der Wahrheit, denn die Wahrheit allein erfrischt und erquickt euch, und das Licht der Wahrheit wärmt und belebt euch."
-----
"Goblet of the Truth" verse 25:20/translated by FIGU-Switzerland/copyright FIGU-BEAM.
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 209
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Tyler,

I wish you the best in your newfound occupation. As you know, matching your correct life-conduct to your mode of life is integral to have a balanced outlook, it must be very beneficial to have a work choice that is so positive for your development. Although any kind of activity is recommended, I can see the attraction to manual labour, the cosmic universe itself is based off from layers of motion (Bewegung). People at the Center handling the upkeep (which is manual) and Billy have the best work ethic one can look up to (aspire to be).

As for your question if whether lush, green nature will be there in 50 years? I think you are correct in the fact that you realize you need to enjoy it now just in case..
Salome/Corey Müske

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

Your thinking isn’t sober.

Look… I know all about poetry and self-expression and artistic licence. I’ve indulged in these since I was seventeen, and I get it that we think differently, but you sound to me like you’ve had too much to drink. You sound like someone who can potentially delude himself. There’s no structure to what you’re saying. It’s almost abstract, which isn’t to say that you’re not making any sense, it’s just that you don’t seem to have a grasp on what you’re trying to make sense of, and it’s coming across (to me) as babble.

It’s good that you’re happy in what you’re doing. That is what’s important, but you’re concern for people who are working hard at some manual work or thinking all day long doing nothing else, and what will happen to them, that is not important.

As for you’re mind’s eye! I thought that expression went out of fashion with Philip K. Dick.

Manual work is necessary for people because it focuses the mind and, therefore, it acts as a meditation. But the act of working has to be unadulterated; that is, unimpacted by worry, anxiety, fear, misery, depression, fantasy, etc. If your head is filled with these things, manual work will not be of much use to anyone, except on a disciplinary level; that is, getting up and going to work every morning and getting on with your job out of a sense of duty. But then you’ll be nothing more than an automaton, which will most likely only help to exasperate the issues you’re trying to deal with.

Work is good. Nobody disagrees with you on that. But people are f***ed up, man! It’s going to take a lot more than telling us, or whoever, that’s what we need. That’s just cheap advice.

Corey

Post Number: 210
Posted on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

indolence: noun, "avoidance of activity or exertion; laziness."

Billy addresses indolence in GOT 19:47-19:50 that starts on page 362-363, German and English respectively.

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 241
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Surviving (and mastering) the upcoming difficulties.~

To supplement MH's new blog, as well as Kenneth's recent post in the TWTL thread: GOT verses 25:239-25:241 are about facing hindrances with joy because it means you are on the right path, and is also treading to the way of truth in one's self, and assisting with the culmination-point causing one to rise up to the truth. It also is joyful because hindrances give one an opportunity to master (and overcome) the hindrances which present themselves on your path.

This mindset of facing hindrances with joy because it presents opportunity to learn further mastery is a very old mindset that is not commonplace in 2017, in the future difficulty, if adults can learn this from spiritual teaching sources, and teach this to their future children, we can revolutionize how adept our planet becomes at mastering (overcoming) difficulties/obstacles/hindrances to a positive wise. In this wise, the future difficulties/obstacles/hindrances caused to the environment from overpopulation can be mastered (overcame) by the survivors located within the new spiritual teaching people in a wise that is conducive of the Nokodemion spirit-form.

Like any mastery, this will take practice, but as BEAM teaches, thoughts when seeded grow stronger, and more powerful. And what one thinks is what one becomes. So the key will be in one's future thoughts, and if we can branch out to teaching mastery of thoughts, and mastery of hindrances into the future children's upbringing, this world will be better off when it faces great difficulties.
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some environmental degradations will never be able to be overcome, or not for a long time, but the mastery over these can come about by survivors preventing these degradations from compounding in the future, by limiting procreation with a birth-stop. Anything can be accomplished once people set their mind to it.~
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I purchased "The adventures of Billy Meier" for $40 USD from Amazon, and in this it indicates ancient Merlin received a copy of the prophet Henoch's ancient teaching which is the first part of "Goblet of the Truth". Merlin memorized his copy of the teaching, and placed it in a cauldron at a sacred site to the druids, where Merlin and the druids would meditate, at the divine Ceridwen Spring. Merlin and all the druids called the cauldron: "The Cauldron of Life".

~BEAM set this very same teaching down in writing in-between August 19th 2007, and February 5th 2008 with the first 14 chapters of "Goblet of the Truth", the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Salome/Corey Müske

Patm

Post Number: 494
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Since the link is permitted (see figu.org under links)
This is available free online at:
http://theadventuresofbillymeier.com/

Salome,
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Because the everyday consciousness of the masses of Earth humanity is only concerned with the material goods, and is overall unsettled, and unfulfilled, this will bring about destruction collectively. If the masses were fulfilled in the laws and recommendations of the Creation, this would not occur.

All of Earth humanity must change, see GOT 25:278-25:279.
Salome/Corey Müske /"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 259
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Patrick, I wish I would have known about the link before I spent $40, but at least I have a hard-copy if we ever lose internet.
Salome/Corey Müske /"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (topic of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unbeknowing to me, during the exact same time-frame as Billy was writing "Goblet of the Truth" I made the critical decision to try and learn to read the German language because it seemed to me to be the one greatest thing I could do for myself, and although I did not know it at the time, this feat was a decision that would forever change my life-direction, and these two simultaneous events are forever set-down (parallel) in time.

All that I am, and all that I ever will be is due to the fact that is due to the "Goblet of the Truth", and due to me for having chosen to read, and re-read the precious book.

IMO future generations that should come after us owe the Nokodemion spirit-form very serious favors for setting down in writing this masterpiece during 19th of August 2007 to 5th of February 2008, the likes of which will never be produced for us again, and (by choice) the book can remain for all of Earth's remaining eons so we need to remain protective of it, but leave it open to be read by all.

The peaceful impulses from reading this book are just so darn peaceful granting one complete inner-contentment, and the wisdom impulses are just so darn wise, the likes of which we have never seen before on this planet, and we Terrans are lucky enough to experience these impulses in our consciousness when we strive for them. This book is the future-time available in the present-time for the reader if he/she chooses it to be, and this debt may never be fully repaid back to the Nokodemion spirit-form, who will see the great Nokodemion-Henok mission to the absolute full-completeness to the very last end.. and this includes the Earth of course.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):

Alice_7

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After my last post I was tempted to start dishing out goblet of the truth sentences to everyone but decided against it.. I read the Goblet of the Truth everyday. Sometimes I skip around , other times I tell myself to start at the beginning and concentrate until we get to the end, the best part for me is that I know I am in it for life.
Das sind meine Gedanken, comes from Ab1,1-7
To follow the guidelines, perform my duty, limit false beliefs, allow prosperousness within myself, aligning with truth, prayer (ask) only to my inner world = consciousness (only ask questions of myself when questioning) , be fair, and develop my consciousness (Bewustein) according to the Kelch der Wahrheit.
I would like to post every day but will be limiting this to once a week as I am new to writing on this forum.

Corey

Post Number: 317
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alice_7,

Welcome to the forums. It's always the perfect time (a great time) for another "Goblet" reader who also reads the German. We look forward to your next post next week.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):

Patm

Post Number: 517
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just discovered that FIGU's Website has another updated PDF version of the Goblet of Truth (German/English) download available (in the downloads/Books) page.

The previous version was dated Oct 21, 2014 and is still listed at: http://www.figu.org/ch/newsletter/14/03/23
and note the older link no longer works. Please check all references you use to this download a verify they still work. If not change it to the updated link below.

The newer version is now dated March 7, 2015
and can be downloaded from:

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu-kelch_der_wahrheit_goblet-of-the-truth_v_20150307.pdf

see:http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/books

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 329
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "Goblet of the Truth" is the most precious book ever conceived in any known universe, or galaxy, and it is extremely critical for the Earth situation.~

Hugo

Post Number: 454
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, that's because stupidity reins supreme on Earth :-)

Corey

Post Number: 330
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, true, but someday we will all be as smart as the other people in the other galaxies and universes, every last one of us. And that is because of the "Goblet of Truth"~

Corey

Post Number: 331
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One day, some centuries from now, the Earth will have one of the greatest civilizations to have ever existed here. It will be well studied, to the time of the black sun (of the SOL system), perhaps even further. And the "Goblet of Truth" will be one of the most revered books of any civilization all the way to the next all great slumber time of the Creation. We are in for a great future that we will all create (as long as we choose to do good, great, and honourable for all upcoming time [withstand any circumstance/measure no matter what contingency arises during the next two centuries]). No matter what, the Earth cannot stop the good cause and effect from striking in some future times.~

This is perhaps my greatest post.~

Msmichelle

Post Number: 390
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, post #331, I agree!
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 455
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, If I recall correctly the Plejaren said our form of God religions exists on no other planet except Earth (and that planet that took our religion back to theirs and destroyed itself) and the GOT has many references to our God religions in it. If the GOT is meant for all other civilizations/worlds too they won't know what God/religion references are. That's why I think the GOT may only have been meant for us. But I don't know.

Corey

Post Number: 332
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Look at it this way, when reading the encoded GOT when it talks about God, it's whats in store for the reader that counts ie freedom from God-belief which is freedom of one's consciousness, ie consciousness-liberation (liberation of one's consciousness). That's what's important about the book, the freedom in place in one's own consciousness that will be in place if one reads about belief liberation in GOT. It's the liberation that will be famous among other races/civilizations, not the fact that it talks about a non-existent God that does not exist among their great civilization, because the book teaches liberation from the whole concept of a God for the people of Earth, yet the teaching of GOT traces back to Nokodemion, which traces back to the great Nokodemion-Henok mission. One day the Earth will be completely liberated in consciousness, and it's what we will accomplish then, plus the transition to liberation that will be great tasks.

Corey

Post Number: 333
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, One more thing, the GOT has literal "road-maps" contained inside to set up your whole entire civilization to be in concordance with creational laws and recommendations for all time, such as the places of fulfillment of guidelines (a humane banishment penal system), gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, and teaches not to overpopulate (ie use population controls) all 3 of which are very Old Lyran, and perhaps one of the greatest gifts our planet will ever receive if we were ever smart enough to use the "road-maps" to alter our entire society for the good, not to mention all of the other precious teaching for a society GOT contains so it can be in concordance.

I took very serious notes on all the GOT verses of these 3, plus all the cause and effect verses, all the law of contrariness verses, and other notes if anyone is ever interested in your own copy of a "road-map" I will post the verses from my own copy of my notes.~

Hugo

Post Number: 456
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I guess that's right. And I forgot about the codex in it too.

GOT is my favorite Meier book. :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page