Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 01, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken » Archive through October 01, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 380
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thanks. I will wait until it is available from FIGU Switzerland, so I'll just have to be patient.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Skyrim

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just got my copy of the book Might of Thoughts last week. Great book! I wish to thank the translators Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine and anyone else involved in getting this book out!

phil

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its a pitty that a lot of Mr Meiers books are only for the people that have the money to buy 55 dollar books !
and btw in figu australia the book cost 40 dollar and theyfly 55 dollar
Great way to improve the mission !

Michael_horn

Post Number: 693
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The costs of simply printing a book are high, especially for a good quality job that doesn't fall apart, etc.

And please remember that, in addition to the selling price of the book, which includes a profit for those who have a business to run, who are not non-profit, who do all their work voluntarily and rely on sales of related products produced and/or distributed by them, or on donations, that the other costs involve the shipping from Switzerland of the books, plus there are bank transfer fees. All these things add to the cost of the book on the part of a reseller.

So, if you find fault in this and think it harms the mission, feel free to underwrite the costs mentioned, including supporting all of the volunteer work done on behalf of the mission that you obviously take for granted. This includes websites, blogs, articles radio/media interviews, public lectures, production of films, DVDs, CDs, ebooks, newsletters, press releases, etc.

Donations gratefully accepted. And ti would be a…great way to improve the mission!

Corey

Post Number: 452
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970,

You have a false viewpoint about the whole matter. With the exception of the GOT PDF, FIGU has always charged for books. FIGU Switzerland typically charges between $35-$60 USD/CHF conversion per German book and always has. This is just the way it is, and the way it always has been as the core group partially funds the mission off of book sales. In Michael Horn's defense he charges over $3.00 USD less for the "interview with a ufo contactee" booklet then FIGU Switzerland does for the exact same thing. Michael Horn has to make a little money off the book don't you think for his time and effort (contrary to your opinion I'm sure he doesn't make much). Furthermore translations cost money, and I don't think Landesgruppe Australia is making much money off the book to fund future translations because they cannot sell them internationally anymore. FIGU LG Australia also went out of their way to make the finished product's costs cheap for the reader which is why the book is a soft-cover etc.

Part of the mission is everyone should be a grown-up and be self-responsible and hold a job and provide self-sustenance, there are also passive member dues owed every year as well, which helps fund the mother center so there are probably not too many unemployed passive members... overall FIGU charges for the overall greater good of the mission. There are several advantages to ordering from Michael, no bank transfer but paypal instead, fast shipper, knowing you help fund the only authorized American media representative for the Billy Meier contacts in some small way, etc.

FIGU Switzerland has the Might of the Thoughts for $42.09 USD, but with international shipping and bank transfer fee, this will put you over the $55 plus shipping USD that Michael charges. The other trade off is by buying FIGU books, you are paying for information from a true prophet, information for your consciousness-based evolution and information to help understand the might of your thoughts, it's not meant to be free and is worth every penny.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Patm

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

I will explain my understanding which may require correction ... With FIGU's new directive several things have been put in place regarding translating and publishing of translated FIGU books.

The country Landesgruppe that has been given permission to translate and publish a book can only sell the book to their specific country's residents.

In the case of:
The Psyche (Die Psyche)by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier / translation and publishing by: FIGU Landesgruppe Canada
and
Might of the Thoughts (Macht Der Gedanken) by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier / translation and publishing by: Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine (FIGU Landesgruppe Australia)

For all other countries, their residents must buy these books from FIGU Switzerland with the exception of the United States which currently has two FIGU authorized sources for purchasing these books.

Regarding pricing of the books the following are the options a US resident has:

Purchase the books from FIGU Switzerland
The Psyche - 30 CH (32.26 USD)
Might of the Thoughts - 40 CH (43.01 USD)
TOTAL - 75.27 USD
SHIPPING - 51.08 USD
Grand Total (not including bank wiring charges) 126.35 USD

The two current FIGU Authorized sources for US residents:

The Psyche - 44 USD
TheyFly
or
TowardtheTruth

Might of the Thoughts - 55 USD
TheyFly
or
TowardtheTruth

Total 99 USD
Shipping -
TheyFly - 10 USD
TowardtheTruth - Unknown
Grand Total - 109 USD

Since all US FIGU authorized sources must order from FIGU Switzerland, there is a savings in shipping due to them ordering in bulk but they still have to pay for shipping. This reduced shipping price is added to the price of the books still saving a US resident about 17 USD when ordering both books.

Again this is my understanding and may need correction.

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why cannot an Australian Passive member visiting the center bring back copies of books in demand for sale and /or distribution in Australia. The freight is outrageous and I cannot afford to pay it. There must be a better way.

----------
Hi Johnnybalmain
There is not need for your suggestion, as our book 'The Might of the Thoughts' is available for sale in Australia from our webshop for $40 plus delivery.

The books are located in Australia and it is the Australian group who send them to Switzerland, to no advantage to ourselves, for distribution from there.

Also, if anyone from anywhere in the world makes a donation of $80 or more, at the moment they will receive a complimentary copy of the book.

This information is all available at the Australian website at the shop and for donations under 'How to help':

au.figu.org

(Message edited by indi on July 16, 2013)

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 163
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand what you say sbout The Might of Thoughts and have purchased a copy. It is all the other books for instance The Psyche. If it can be done in USA then why not here in Australia.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The last thing i wanted to do is step on some toes.
I do appreciate al the hard work and information that Michael Horn and the Figu group plus all others are doing here.
I've really learned a lot of all your hard work,and for this i thank you all
But you must admit that studying the Meier material is not for everybody even if they wanted to !
So the reason i said what i said was because i think that there are ways around this problem and that if wanted all can be free for all humans on earth.
Also for people from Africa/India/China and other very poor countries.
Anyway thanks for all the work that you guys and girls do.
As for Corey you say " everyone should be a grown-up and be self-responsible and hold a job and provide self-sustenance"
Then my question to you is !
Do you belief that most of the people in poor countries dont want that? but simply they dont have a choice because the rich countries exploiting poor countries and that they are victems of your and my wealth.
So easy to say things like you just did.
Cheers,
Just a realist

Darren

Post Number: 338
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus, people tend not to appreciate things that are free. What I mean is that if people had to purchase the books then they have an investment/incentive to read and digest the material in the books. This was echoed by Ptaah.

Corey

Post Number: 459
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus, I learned by reading Lester Brown's books that we will never stabilize as a planet, nor combat climate change w/o eradicating poverty, and this will never happen w/o stabilizing and lowering population levels. He charges for books too, but at least they can be checked out of your local library.

Salome

Corey

Badr

Post Number: 555
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get back to the topic.

Peace

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Might of the Thoughts ,Badr
so in a way it is on topic

Badr

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will paste you the topic name and description...

Books and booklets area / Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken
For the discussion of the contents of this book and its translation

Magic_pie

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello forum,

You know what really amazes me? "The Might of the Thoughts" English translation has been available now for months. And with how hungry the English speaker is to get new material, I would have figured that there would be a whole lot of discussion centered around the new book.

There are many, many, concepts in the book that you would think would spur lot of conversation. Hey is anybody out there interested in playing an intellectual game, sort of a spirit lesson?

Now it takes a few players to get a game going so I hope none of y'all are shy. Here is the first exercise:

WHAT IS ENTHUSIASM? What is a scenario or example? Maybe a story? Get creative and enthusiastic people! I challenge you to use your freak'n minds!

Cheers!
Anthony

Ramirez

Post Number: 935
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know which bank Figu Australia uses ?

BSB transfers are free if done through the same bank otherwise a fee is applicable.

---------------
It is a Commonwealth Bank Account.
Other banks and financial institutions have not been charging people for transfers from within Australia.

The complete banking details are on the webshop site as you go through the checkout: http://au.figu.org/shop/?product=might-of-the-thoughts-6

(Message edited by indi on September 01, 2013)
Cheers.

Learningtruth

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got the book Might of Thoughts and more than half way finished. It is so helpful and awesome. I'm so glad I'm going to become a psychologist lol.

Kenneth

Post Number: 765
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whatever the human being strives for and completes is always based upon mental efforts. The bringing to fruition of the efforts and endeavours is the crown of the thoughts, and this testifies to the character of the thoughts. …//…

The human being is able to raise himself/herself to a high level of success not only in himself/herself, rather also in his/her external surroundings and out in the wide world. In the consciousness-based realm he/she can even climb to elevated heights when he/she lives rightfully and follows the laws and recommendations of the evolution. Nevertheless, however, he/she is able to very quickly plunge into severe weaknesses and wretchedness, if he/she allows arrogant, selfish and corrupt thoughts to grasp possession of him/her and come to fruition by means of their might. Therefore, constant and uninterrupted attentiveness and control is necessary, so that the product of weak, bad and negative thoughts cannot arise and gain the upper hand. Victories can therefore only be attained and retained when they are given the required watchfulness. But if that is neglected, even when success appears to be so certain, then everything very quickly falls prey to negation and failure.

Might of the Thoughts, chapter XIII, page 186;
BEAM

Linda

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

This is so wonderfully timely. Thank you for posting. Just the other day I was once again visiting and working on this and marvelling how wonderfully thoughts ,with effort of course, create beauty in out lives. Fall is here and I am deliriously happy about it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 767
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When reading the “Might of the Thoughts”, came across something again that was hidden right in front of us. Many of us may have known a person at one time or another that said that they “do not dream” or they can’t see an innovation in their “thoughts and imagination” before developing an improvement or even a new invention?

Billy:
“Among all the Earth’s human beings there exist many who simply live from day to day and do not think at all about the general progress and about the future. They also do not engage in fantasies, ruminations, visions and dreaming, which ultimately lead to evolution actually being sufficiently fulfilled because, due to the necessity of the evolution, that which is new and progressive is devised, and indeed both in the purely knowing realm of the consciousness, with its material intellect, as well as in the realm of the consciousness which is responsible for the inner evolution in every regard; and in the realm of the purely material of every kind. Were there no human beings who occupied themselves with dreaming, visions and fantasies, then progress would stop, thereby there could also be no learning for those who do not / … /

That is a significant and important point as to why humanity should never forget or insult its dreamers, visionaries and those gifted with imagination, because it is actually their ideals which bring progress and success for all: / … /

And humanity adapts these ideal, works and values and makes them its own, whereby it likewise lives in the fantasies, visions ruminations and dreams of those who conceived them / … /

… it will one day see … enthusiasts, ruminators, architects, designers, poets, composers, painters philosophers and prophets, writers of all kinds, sculptors, inventors and many others, are true creators and producers for posterity. / … /

The world and life of the human being have become beautiful because of those with a gift for imagination, and because of the dreamers and visionaries.”

Might of the Thoughts, Chapter XIV, Pg. 188 – 189,
BEAM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I suspect that many of us if not all have gone into a deep sleep or even taken a power nap (a short sleep which terminates before deep sleep or slow-wave sleep) with a problem, question of some sort and woke up with the resolution, clarification or explanation to a situation.

Salome
Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

This post reminds me of a very deep and clarifying "dream" I had - the result of asking specific questions before going to sleep. This post makes me think that both the dreamers etc and those who just do the day to are both needed to advance, am I correct ?

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

I have been asking myself that same question and I think you are correct. Because the thought is such a powerful force in itself, it not only vibrates through the thought-originator, but also through one's neighbours, the whole terrestrial mankind and the wide expanses of the cosmos. Therefore dreamers and visionaries are necessary for the progress of humanity, but so are those who just go through the day, because they pick up on these progressive ideas and start working on them to make them a reality.
Salome,
Niko Mikael Sulonen

Kenneth

Post Number: 770
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

I’d say that you are correct, regarding; “This post reminds me of a very deep and clarifying dream…”.

Many years ago I was informed by Al Gross (aerospace scientist, engineer & inventor) that Albert Einstein took power naps. He personally know Einstein as he also studied under him at Princeton. Mr. Gross proceeded to explain the power of mental thought to me, which I was just beginning to understand; Billy’s book, “Might of the Thought”, brought it home in a clear and concise way.

Both Albert Gross and Albert Einstein had a disdain for religion and could not conceive in a personal god, a principle they both criticized.

“Einstein once revealed he required at least 10 hours of sleep every night, in addition to naps of short duration during the day time, …//… nonetheless these micro-naps worked their magic, assured Einstein.”

Had many lunch meetings with Mr. Gross where he explained the power of thought, which today I continue to find in Billy’s books. Through these techniques Al Gross invented the Telephone Pager; Walkie-Talkie (portable radio to portable radio); cordless phones; pioneered citizen band radio; inspired the wrist radio and much more. Albert Gross convinced me to take power naps to increase the effectiveness of my thoughts and meditations; as you pointed out, it does work.

Al Gross was a genius born too soon; he went on to say that through the power of focused thought, a human being can do anything. At the start of WW-II he was drafted into the OSS and given the rank of captain where he invented a portable air-to-ground communications device code named Joan-Eleanor.

In personal meetings with Mr. Gross I’d present him with a problem that I had, he was more than happy to help and I’m sure that he knew the answers. Nonetheless, he said, sleep on it, but meditate about this challenge before you fall asleep; you will awake with your answer; he was correct.

He kept telling me that people do not understand the power of thought and their proper thinking. He then told me that he was now working with lightening and explained to me that there is obviously cloud to ground lightning, cloud to cloud and ground to cloud lightning which other scientists were just comprehending as well as NASA and other aerospace companies; not sure is he knew about space to Earth lightning though? He also invented the first device to detect the origin and location of thunder.

Al told me that he personally knew Julia Child (American chef, author & TV personality), who in her prim was very tall and attractive; she was also an OSS agent that he met while in the OSS, which soon became the CIA. She also understood the power of thought, aka, “Might of the Thoughts”.

For what it’s worth, I was talking to Albert Gross about coding messages relating to some work I was involved in at the time, the next day he gave me his book on code making and deciphering. Ha, even though Mr. Gross was of German decent, I don’t think that his code book would work for Billy’s codes in his books and writing literature?

So Linda, keep on dreaming, meditating and focus the power of your thoughts; it can only be of benefit to you, and others.

Although Mr. Gross had plenty of cause, he seemed to harbor no resentment that he never profited from his revolutionary inventions. He once said that he could have been wealthier than Bill Gates (Microsoft); but that was never his goal in life.

Sincerely
Kenneth,

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page