Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 17, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Decalogue Dodecalogue » Archive through October 17, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 381
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure where to place this, however, after starting to read "Decalogue Dodecalogue", I've notice "she" has been used to explain, "Second Recommendation", verse 221 ..."However, we already gave these instructions and messages earlier to a human being of your world, word for word, the same as now, nevertheless, however, our messages and instructions were falsified and completely altered into cultish-religious sense, thus She forfieted the truth and created new irrational teachings."

Intersting?
MsMichelle

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 158
Posted on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle,

Lucky you. Am myself still waiting for delivery of the bilingual version of the book. I have just checked the original text in the German book. It seems that a typo has happened. The translation should read “they” not “she”, as the reference is to the falsified messages and instructions.
Here for the benefit of other readers the original verse:

221. Allein, diese Belehrungen und Botschaften gaben wir schon früher einem Menschen deiner Welt, Wort für Wort, ebenso wie jetzt, doch aber wurden unsere Botschaften und Belehrungen verfälscht und völlig verändert in kultisch-religiösem Sinn, so sie die Wahrheit einbüssten und neue Irrlehren erzeugten.

Salome,
Stefan

Msmichelle

Post Number: 383
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Stefan for the correction/clarification regarding verse 221.
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 391
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

page 114, verse 459 and 460 (Seventh Recommendation-"You shall not be robbing and not be expropriating."

Gave me goosebumps!!

459-But this is not possible, however, without the following of the laws and recommendations of the Creation, for when the awake-time of the Creation must give way to the time of the slumber and you, in this Time, have Not fulfilled Your task of the relative-absolute-fulfilment and of the return to and into the Creation, then you fall into the all-great-timely death-being in an Absolute Elimination.
460-Because one day, as the Creation lies in it's seven great-timely slumber, everything which has not become into the BEING within itself will Extinguish and fall into the Nothing.

I thought I read somewhere within either the contact notes, or the forum, All present humans on Earth will eventually fulfill our Tasks and Duties and risk Elimination?
MsMichelle

Scott

Post Number: 2741
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle,
I could be wrong but I think this pertains to those spirits which have not incarnated into at least one lifetime. I think I remember reading after the spirit incarnates once, it will eventually make it back to the Creation. which is why Creation gives us "spirits" an immense amount of time to fulfill our task.
Scott

Alice_7

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, this is very interesting, I don't have Decalog but will be getting it soon!! But what you quoted from the book seems logical to me, my interpretation of what you quoted is something that occurred to me through thinking about it over the years without having had access to much material.. And I may be wrong, not trying to convince anyone but this is my interpretation: If we continue to live lives of debasement and not turn towards natural law and we do this over many lifetimes then we risk Absolute Elimination, meaning we can no longer be subject to reincarnation we will no longer have the right to engage in conscious life... It is totally logical... Because even if the creation sleeps during null time and it awakens then we once again have the chance to experience consciousness unless we time and time again over millions of lifetimes ignore, debase and create havoc and unpeace... This is why it is every single human beings duty to strive towards evolving and not to waste time on baneful things. Also I have suspected in my reading of other BEAM pieces that even though the creation does not punish through vengeance the loving and logical effects that result from going against creative laws is that our time of being consciously alive is throttled back..

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 317
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, interesting post from the Decalog. Another reminder why it is important for the spirits within us to evolve. Despite the length of time that is needed for each spirit form to evolve into BEING and the even greater length of time in which each has to do it, it is a reminder that humans put it off at the risk of losing everything, spiritually speaking. I have wondered what will happen to a spirit form if it doesn’t unite with Creation. But, of course, if a spirit form doesn’t come into BEING, that means its WE consciousness (I think that is correct) will not have evolved to awareness, and so its elimination will not be a “cruel sacrifice” as such but an unconscious passing into spiritual oblivion. I’m just speculating. This is how I imagine it.

Alice_7 has stated... “Because even if the Creation sleeps during null time and it awakens then we once again have the chance to experience consciousness...” I believe this to be incorrect. When a spirit form has evolved into BEING it is at a stage where it no longer needs to reincarnate into a human body and so, therefore, when it returns to Creation for its seven great-timely slumber, it does so as part of a WE collective. I don’t see how a spirit form can again experience material consciousness when Creation eventually re-awakens, unless it is to fulfil some prophetic role.

But this is interesting because if those spirit forms that don’t come into BEING are eliminated while those that do come into BEING return to Creation, does this mean that Creation has some kind of “agenda”: a spiritual civilization, for example. This sounds far fetched to me, but I do wonder what all those spirit forms that come into BEING are doing with themselves.

Kenneth

Post Number: 760
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

You said; “but I do wonder what all those spirit forms that come into BEING are doing with themselves.”

The Creation is difficult to comprehend when we Earthlings “stepping out of our baby-shoes, id est (Billy)” cannot really grasp Creation itself.

Maybe this can help? The human body is akin to Creation, for instance; all of our human physical cells and genetics work together as one cohesive unit, we do not see or feel a cellular separateness or distinctiveness between them; yet cells or genes can be removed from the human body to develop in a different way and maybe rejoined with the human to make things better.

My understanding is when spirit-forms are rejoined with Creation, they become part of the whole of Creation; like the cells in the human body, it is then one cohesive unit.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 319
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Thanks for the analogy. It is good way to understand the spiritual life; relating it to the material life grounds it to some extent.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 669
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So it truly is, Kenneth.
We should - at each moment in our life - feel this universal oneness and make it - via meditation, study and prayers - a recurring and the dominant thought of our life.

Salome,

Bill

Msmichelle

Post Number: 393
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the response Reference my post 391....Once most of the members have ordered the book, let's revisit this verse, because I Strongly sense, this verse and the entire book are speaking of our times in the Material Bodies and not about Our Spirit Forms. Remember, We will be spending millions upon millions of years in our Material Bodies which require obligations on our behalf regarding our Evolution. In order words, We have Tasks and Duties We Must Fulfil while in this Material Form otherwise We Risk Elimination.
Any comments?
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 818
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Msmichelle

The Law of Love and its counterpart logic does not support this "Risk Of Elimination".

Every universe has an influential efficacy that drives our evolution because punishment of such a kind is not part of Creation... the Creation is purely about evolution, even our spiritform drives and influences our individual evolution.

This is all addressed and explained in the Goblet of the Truth latter chapters.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 398
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the true meaning regarding "The Law of Elimination ".....l forgot I read about from Vibka Waller from the FIGU AU website. ....
MsMichelle

Alice_7

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MsMichelle, Care to share? As I have been wondering about that and I think my one post commenting on it was not let through by the moderators. Thanks in advance, also I got a copy of Decalogue now so am slowly reading through it but am taking my time and don't want to rush... It would be nice to have some greater understanding when I do get to that sentence though.

Scott

Post Number: 2747
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am contacting Vibka from the Australian Landnesgruppe to ask her whether she recalls translating something about "The Law of Elimination" I don't recall this being introduced in the Decalouge. I'll will post her response when I receive it.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 399
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the Link:

http://au.figu.org/killing_ausartung.html
MsMichelle

Patm

Post Number: 527
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not have the new English translation of this book yet, however, the following is my translation of verse 375 from the German version which mentions the Law of Elimination.

375. Thus if you do kill in your chosen time, and according to your free choosing in Ausartung, you make yourself guilty of the killing and fall prey to the law of the elimination (cast out in isolation).
375. So du aber tötest zu dir beliebiger Zeit, und nach deinem freien Ermessen in Ausartung, machst du dich des Tötens schuldig und verfällst dem Gesetz der Eliminierung.

from the FIGU Dictionary - http://dict.figu.org/node/2855
Elimination: According to Billy, elimination means as follows: (quote from contact xxx ) Elimination simply means, that something is superfluous, erroneous, insufficient or brings harm/damage, etc. and must be disabled, i.e. be eliminated/removed, whereby an elimination/removing means nothing other than a being separated, by which the fallible or ausgeartete human being is specifically treated and is cleared out of the way in a certain wise, which is known as separating from, discarding, excluding, shutting sb. off, sorting out, expelling, sifting out, deporting, extracting, treating separately, removing, isolating, treating isolatedly, neutralising, separating, segregating, chasing away, casting out and banishing. In no way does eliminating/elimination mean a killing.

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 352
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie

How is logic the counterpart of love? By counterpart I take it you mean opposite?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 824
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

Counterpart as in an equivalent, peer, equal, co-equal, parallel, complement, match, twin.

Likened more to a coin where Love is one side and Logic is the other side.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 401
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reference my post number 391 as we customarily do, We overreach the meaning of this spiritual information due to our "emotionalizing" our understanding of Logic....
Hopefully some of the german-speaking members will come forward such as Stefan, Corey, Jacob... and give their take(understanding) on what that verse means to them...
I could be wrong once again, however I sense it means our spirit forms will cease creating personalities and our Spirit forms will be eliminated
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 355
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie

When I think of love, I think of hate, not logic, as its counterpart. But I suppose I'm referring to human love; that is, love as we know and understand it.

Creational love, however, is something entirely different. It is the highest principle of Creation and the foundation of all life and existence, and through it everything exists in absolute logic.

I'd like to understand what this love is and why it's so closely related to logic. I fail to comprehend it.

Scott

Post Number: 2749
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we please get back to discussions regarding the Decalogue

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 160
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michelle,

Here my five cents. The given question is none of a translation nature. The book’s text translation seems fine to me. From my perspective, this is rather about figuring out, what it means, when our currently also physically present universe reaches, enters and completes the phase of deflation to the point of all matter no matter how coarse or fine becoming nothing put finest energy again. Or in other words, the Creation ending its previously created externalized physical existence part and related activities in favour of a slumbering, or call it no-more material, internal-only processing phase or death-life or alike. Keep in mind that everything and all in this universe is ultimately made up from energy, even the spirit forms. And equally important all these pure spirit forms (which themselves can’t do any wrong) had never been separated from the Creation itself, they are kind of connected satellites that utilize one specific consciousness block, in earlier stages joint by a series of coarse material life forms, on a long values acquisition mission. So to stay with a satellite picture, imagine these satellites (spirit form + consciousness block combo) working in an all or nothing mode, they a) acquire all the in best case feasible important beneficial new values in time and return back to their origin (the Creation) for over there offloading them, or b) they will after the elapse of allotted journey time (start of Creation’s slumber) be only disassembled to their very smallest parts (finest energy) for recycling that energy, without the Creation ever benefitting from outcomes of their original mission task (called evolution for gaining values till point of relative absolute perfection). That is at least how I personally interpret this event. Keep also in mind that our current individual spirits are hardly at risk of right now undergoing a totally wasted and thus futile evolution journey, as the next collapse of universe is that far away in the future. Although you might find yourself as then newly created spirit on its journey in a more distant future. Be it as it is, any negligently caused extra loops and thus additional hundreds, thousands or millions of years till the individual spirit’s merger with the Creation are also nothing but a form of wasted investment of creational energy, or as Petale calls it, “theft” according to recommendation number 7. We should thus be more focussed on the day to day challenge of not avoidably stealing evolutionary progress opportunities from ourselves and others instead of creating an obsession about the theoretical (and obviously painless) dissolving into finest energy if running late in the late days of this universe – let us not come close to religious style fearmongering.

Salome,
Stefan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page