Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 22, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Decalogue Dodecalogue » Archive through January 22, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 402
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alice.... your post number 6 sounds the most logical to me until we get clarification..... and another point, Joseph "What's Love Got to Do Got to Do with It?"

If you take Nature for example, some plants and trees are eliminated meaning ...they do not take root and grow... that's how deserts are formed.... however at some point in the future those deserts will flourish again...
Therefore, the law of elimination which was introduced in this book, was a friendly Warning.... however keep in mind, we have been given Millions upon millions of years of opportunities to uplift ourselves out of our Madness... the Material form has time limits.... again consider Nature for example, if you do not plant a flower or tree in a certain amount of time the plant dies it's eliminated... consider the plight of the Animals.... due to our overpopulation and other interference, a large majority of the Animals will be extinct meaning eliminated.... We must take "our human emotions" out of all of this...
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 826
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Josehp_emmanuel

Very good questions.

See my response in "Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual Teaching".
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 2775
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone know who the "She" is from the following passage on page 60 of the new translated Decalogue:

221. However, we already gave these instructions and messages earlier to a human being of your world, word for word, the same as now nevertheless, however, our messages and instructions were falsified and completely altered into cultish-religious sense, thus she forfeited the truth and created a new irrational teachings.

Thanks

Indi

Post Number: 806
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

with no other mention I would say it is a translation error and should be 'they'.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Hugo

Post Number: 485
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

indi, how could it be "they" if it says the P's gave it "to a human being of your world"?

Historeed

Post Number: 160
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

The "she" refers to a woman who Petale inpulsed the 12 recommendations to at the turn of the 20th century...however she falsified the truth. There's a footnote in the new English translation that explains this.
Matthew Reed

Scott

Post Number: 2776
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HIstoreed,

I didn't find the footnote, would you know which page you found this in the New English Translation? Thanks..

Piyali

Post Number: 149
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome dear Scott,

I shared your question with Christian, soon after you asked the question, because he and Billy would be able to answer it best. He got back to me about 20 mins ago with this answer to your question:

"It was not a "she", but a "him", resulting from an inaccurate translation):

221: Allein, diese Belehrungen und Botschaften gaben wir schon früher einem Menschen deiner Welt, Wort für Wort, ebenso wie jetzt, doch aber wurden unsere Botschaften und Belehrungen
verfälscht und völlig verändert in kultisch-religiösem Sinn, so sie die Wahrheit einbüssten und neue Irrlehren erzeugten.

221. However, we already gave these instructions and messages earlier to a human being of your world, word for word, the same as now nevertheless; however, our messages and instructions were falsified and completely altered into cultish-religious sense, thus they (the messages and instructions) forfeited the truth and generated new irrational teachings.

The man's name was Hermann Freimann: 13. Damit habe ich mich schon vor Jahren beschäftigt und herausgefunden, dass der Mann Hermann Freimann hiess und einer kleinen Gruppe angehörte, die sich ‹Urgemeinde Christi› nannte, die sich jedoch schon vier Jahre später nach der Gründung, also bereits 1911, wieder auflöste.

Best regards, and Salome,
Christian"

I hope this helps.
Salome
Piyali

Historeed

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I'll post the page number once I get home, but I'm fairly sure the footnote is listed twice in the Canada FIGU translation. It mentions the German name of the Christian organization that published the falsified 12 recommendations. As far as the story of the woman who was impulsed, I think a FIGU bulletin article was written about her, but I'm having trouble locating it. I'll post it if and when I find it.
Matthew Reed

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott,
Historeed is referring to the footnote on page 18 of the new English Decalogue/Dodecalogue. I only read it yesterday as I only received my copy yesterday. Thanks Indi!
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Historeed

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Page 18 has the footnote.
Matthew Reed

Scott

Post Number: 2777
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To those following this conversation, corrections to the Decalogue can be found on the Canadian FIGU Website: https://ca.figu.org/flca-book-corrections.html

Hugo

Post Number: 487
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just ordered Decalogue from Figu Oz and are eagerly awaiting it! :-)

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would love to, if I may, take up the questions of the Law of Elimination, so as to allay any anxieties if they do indeed exist.
I believe, lol, that the Law of Elimination that is elucidated upon by Bernadette Brand and confirmed by Billy (at Msmichelle's above post 399 http://au.figu.org/killing_ausartung.html) is only referring to the one lifetime that the murder takes place in:
"If a human being kills in Ausartung, thus according to his/her free will and without necessity, then all evolutive progress is eliminated, which he/she had made in the current life. That means that he/she is thrown back to the level which he/she had at birth, and therefore to the level before his/her education and therefore his/her actual evolution began. Therefore he/she must once more begin to build up everything anew at the level which he/she had when he/she came into the world – provided he/she even accomplishes that and finds a new beginning, which is rather uncommon. But even if he/she finds a new beginning it will be difficult for him/her to get back to the level which he/she had reached before he/she became a murderer, which is also connected with the psychical burden of the act. Naturally it is quite different with effective self-defence, whereby of course it is also burdensome and can show some terrible effects if it is dealt with wrongly."
The whole article by Vibka is a must read if you are entertaining thoughts of murder, you know who you are!
Now, Absolute Elimination is something a tad different. When our Creation enters into its 2nd slumber (the 1st we can equate to gestation) if a Spirit-form awaiting its 1st incarnation is present, it will be Absolutely Eliminated. But don't worry, you or it won't feel a thing.
Another point to keep in mind is that our Creation doesn't create any new Spirit-Forms after it starts its contraction.
Andrew Grimshaw

Scott

Post Number: 2785
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Without going off topic here too far, Hoota_thunk, Where is it stated that Creation during its second "incarnation" prior to slumbering, has or did create separate spirit forms to begin with? Since there is no material belt in Creations 2nd incarnation, does the Creation need to create separate spirit forms to further its evolution?, therefore if it doesn't create spirit forms, there is nothing to be Absolutely Eliminated.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for any confusion there Scott.
We are experiencing our Creations 1st awake stage at present which came after a "gestation" stage, I understand, from Decalogue. Going to work now, will find the reference later today.
Andrew Grimshaw

Hugo

Post Number: 501
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of "If a human being kills in Ausartung", does them effects also apply to killing animals too? When I was 18 I deliberately ran over a cat and killed it to show off to friends I had in the car. I often still have bad memories of doing that when I see a cat on road while driving.

Scott

Post Number: 2786
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Page 94, line 378 of the Decalogue:

Thus you human being of the Earth, are also obligated, through the love given to you by the Creation, to care for ALL life forms brought near to you and protect them.

Unless the animal is used for nourishment or you are acting in self defense, the killing is not justified....thats how I understand it.

Hugo

Post Number: 502
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks. Constant regrets from doing that in my youth is a bitch and always haunts me now when driving and seeing a cat crossing road. I often wish I could take that bad thought of killing that cat out of my mind but it won't go away. A cruel senseless thing done from a mindless youth.

In the TSROT film Billy spoke about not wanting to talk about the delirious (bad?) thing he did when he lost his arm and was roaming the streets in madness(?).

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ta Da, I'm back!
From page 258 of DECALOGUE DODECALOGUE, that being the English translation of DEKALOG DODEKALOG:
"The creational form, with material life forms still within its universe, reveals itself, through the material life created by it, as being at the start of the development where the beginning of all evolution lies. This start, in and with material life in the universe, represents for the Creation the fundamental beginning of its actual evolution which it must pass through in this form, until that point in time, at which it has reached the highest possible absolutely-full-development, after which it then rushes back into itself, in order to enter into the period of the slumber (see Genesis)*. This, after a time span of 311,040,000,000,000 years, calculated from its last becoming-awake from the last slumber period that ended approximately 46,000,000,000,000 (trillion*) years ago. Accordingly, the present Creation-universe of the human beings of Earth will therefore still further exist for approximately 265,040,000,000,000 (trillion) years, in which case however, it must be noted that the creation of spirit-energies and material forms of all kinds by the Creation will only carry on until halfway through the 311,040,000,000,000 (trillion) years, so namely, up to the time of 155,500,000,000,000 (155 trillion and 500 billion) years."

*Genesis - book titled 'Genesis' published by FIGU (Wassermannzeit Verlag)
*trillion - translated from the German word Billionen = trillion

I have only read this book once and can remember that our Creation had a slumber period before its first awake period being mentioned somewhere else in the book. I didn't make any notes or do any underlining during my first reading so would have to reread the entire book to find that mentioning, and as good as I am, I'm not that good, to read the book again in the last 9 hours.
Andrew Grimshaw

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crikey and Strewth! I omitted a "d".
Where it says, "This start, in an with material life in the universe, ..." should read, "This start, in and with material life in the universe, ..."
And as my above post isn't posted yet, I might have to also correct the page number to 238, not sure if I typed 238 or 258, at the moment.
Andrew Grimshaw

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 871
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
It appears you have already evolved from that incident. You have come to recognize it and acknowledged the degeneracy. You are aware of the cruelty and all the factors.

We have all done things we have learned similar lessons from. That is the evolution accomplished.

There is no need to torture ourselves for lessons learned and wisdom earned.

Doing so is against a creational recommendation because the focus and purpose is in the recognition and continued evolution of the consciousness ...not the water under the bridge.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, I see my web browser history played a trick on me, but the page number had to be corrected.
Andrew Grimshaw

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page