Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 30, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Decalogue Dodecalogue » Archive through March 30, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 503
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, thanks for that!

Billy was right when he once said something along the lines of doing bad things is not good because it later plays on ones mind.

Kenneth

Post Number: 833
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Billy’s Decalogue book, pg. 110, par. 441, this article is also of interest.

“Behold, many trillions of years ago, the first creations of Creation arose from radiating existence of its love. Thus however, you too, human being of the Earth, have stepped forth out of its Creation-light many millions of years ago, in order to go your way as an autonomous Wesen (being) in fulfillment of your mission. For many units of the great-times you have circled through the universe in the most diverse forms, because nowhere have you yet found a resting place in order to find a lasting blissful happiness and stillness …”

In other words, my comprehension is that in many past thousands and millions of human reincarnated spirit-form personalities, we have traveled to and from many universes and other worlds where we lived and died. Again creating space flight technologies, to finally end up here on Earth with a new reincarnated human personality where we are still searching…

Food for thought

Salome
Kenneth

Davidmg

Post Number: 238
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Hugo that is correct.

As to further this insight looking at the time of when the offending thought or action was created is was done in the time of irrational thinking, impulse, or emotional where the logical thought processes where blocked rather than taking a neutral stance in order to evaluate what needs to be correctly done. I comes back to bite us because later then we become into some information or knowledge that has relevance to what we have done in the past. Which therefore forms new thoughts of the regrettable kind for which can evoke many negative thoughts and feelings.
Davidmg

Kenneth

Post Number: 852
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

617. In your unintellect, human being of the Earth, and in your self-seeking of wanting to be a know-it-all, you curse the truth which is offered to you for all-great-times through the recommendations and laws of Creation.

618. You want to be knowing, but in truth, are only senselessly believing within the mist of your cultish religions.

619. You curse the love, the truth, the knowledge and the wisdom of all instructions offered to you from the highest levels and spheres, insult the truth as lies and believe you must know everything better, even though you are of low intelligence and feeble in your knowledge.

Wow, these three lines say a lot!
Decalogue Dodecalogue
Eleventh Recommendation, “Curse not the Truth”
Page 148

Kenneth

Shark_life

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Recently on the Figu forum a couple of folks asked about animals and if man has interfered in their evolution. I too have studied and thought about this for a long time and this is what I have come to realize.

We learn from Billy in the book Decalogue/Dodecalogue (Canadian study group issue) about the importance of the creational law of "striving." On page 164 Billy says, "Striving is the ur-law of all evolution and all sense of the progress. If the striving is missing in any life form then the power of the progress expires and with it, the sense of the life. If a human being loses his/her striving then he/she also loses the sense of the life." So we can see that striving applies to all living things, not just humans.

It is undeniable, due to human overpopulation, ” Our planet is now in the midst of its sixth mass extinction of plants and animals — the sixth wave of extinctions in the past half-billion years. We're currently experiencing the worst spate of species die-offs since the loss of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Although extinction is a natural phenomenon, it occurs at a natural “background” rate of about one to five species per year. [Earthling] Scientists estimate we're now losing species at 1,000 to 10,000 times the background rate, with literally dozens going extinct every day." The Extinction Crisis http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/programs/biodiversity/elements_of_biodiversity/extinction_crisis/

If this was not bad enough, due to human overpopulation and the need to take land from nature for cities, roads, and other infrastructure, "Last year [2016], researchers at the Nature Conservancy looked at the effect of manmade barriers like roads, farmland, and urban infrastructure. They found that in the U.S., only 41 percent of natural lands were connected enough for animals to move through.

In southern California, mountain lions are in decline in part because of the expansive freeways that crisscross the state. When researchers tagged a sample of lions in Santa Ana with GPS devices, they found their natural habitats divided by as many as eight lanes of traffic, as well as houses, golf courses, and other private developments." How Human Activity is Changing Animal Migration Patterns 2017 https://www.citylab.com/life/2017/09/where-the-animals-go-book-urban-development-animal-migration/540174/

So what does this have to do with striving? Do you think if humans have become barriers to "natural habitats" that this interferes with, for example a lion's, ability to find game, establish a home base in a competitive territory, breed, or otherwise find her "sense of the life?"

By allowing our monstrous human overpopulation to go unchecked we are savagely breaking the Seventh Recommendation of the Decalogue "You shall not be robbing and not be expropriating." By interrupting the lion's migration for example, we are robbing her of her ability to strive for survival and ultimately evolution. Page 464 "Through the contempt of the recommendation, however, you also rob the life forms brought near to you of the power which is given to them for the duty fulfillment, in order to be able to reach the Creation."
This is not limited to just animals in the wild. Billy also does not recommend keeping animals in the house, for health reasons among others. How can a house cat which is never allowed the outdoors, strive as a cat should to migrate, hunt, establish territory among competitors, etc.? I don't think Billy has mentioned anything about aquariums in the home, but is it safe to say that most of the time the habitat rarely recreates the free nature which offers tropical fish for example the best environment to strive.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Msmichelle

Post Number: 449
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome aboard, Anthony, your post # 1 is very contemplative and I enjoyed your response.
MsMichelle

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome & G'Day Anthony, I have missed you Mate, Sport, Cobber, Friend, Digger, Buddy and Pal!
That 1st post and your other 2 are exceptional!
I promise to play nice!
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Shark_life

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Time goes by, as we all know, naturally
People come and people go, naturally
Let's be natural - ever since the world began
Let's be natural - every woman, every man
Let's be natural - as part of nature's plan
Let's be natural - oh yea
Stars are in the sky above, naturally
People rise and fall in love, naturally
Everything is everything, naturally
Yea, people cry, laugh and sing, naturally
People be so natural. People be so natural. People be so natural
People be so natural. People be so natural. People be so natural
People be so natural. People be so natural. People be so natural"

The Rutles

Corey

Post Number: 425
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Anthony,

Post #1 was stellar, which was also conducive of post #4.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Shark_life

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello folks,

Earlier in this threat the creational law of elimination had been discussed. MsMichelle started off this discussion with a passage in the Decalogue in the seventh recommendation, page 114:

"459-But this is not possible, however, without the following of the laws and recommendations of the Creation, for when the awake-time of the Creation must give way to the time of the slumber and you, in this Time, have Not fulfilled Your task of the relative-absolute-fulfilment and of the return to and into the Creation, then you fall into the all-great-timely death-being in an Absolute Elimination.

460-Because one day, as the Creation lies in it's seven great-timely slumber, everything which has not become into the BEING within itself will Extinguish and fall into the Nothing."

First off, where can we observe the law of elimination in nature? The first example that I can think of would be a natural, not made made, animal extinction of a particular species. In this example the animal species died out because it did not find balance in a habitat and could not compete with predators as well as fellow competitors. In other words it failed in striving. So the law of elimination has fixed a mistake in the habitat, therefore the whole jungle has striven toward further progress.

Another example of the law of elimination in nature would be a natural forest fire that eliminates a whole habitat. This at first may seem like a tragedy, but it is not because it renews the forest allowing animals to gain/lose dominance, as well as plants, etc. to therefore change and promote further evolution for the entire habitat.

So we can see that the law of elimination is countered with striving. So basically nature or a human being for that matter cutting out the obsolete, waste, bad, etc is in the act of striving for that which is higher and more fully developed. The two laws seem to be polar opposites to each other.

Now to address MsMichelle's concern for the poor spirit forms that do not reach relative-absolute-fulfillment then "...fall into the all-great-timely death-being in an Absolute Elimination.

Consider this: according to many Figu texts it takes about 40-60 million years for a human being to carry a body before reaching relative-absolute-fulfillment, a pure spirit-form, for this contraction phase of the Creation. And since this awake phase is lasting trillions of years, a human spirit-form's relative-absolute-fulfillment takes only a blink of any eye. PLUS, this range of 40-60 million years it is taking human beings to reach a pure spirit-form, and ready for the next contraction phase without a physical belt, is before the dissemination of the spiritual teaching. Once the spiritual teaching, that Billy has written down, makes it across our DERN universe and throughout her populated time-space configurations, thus giving the human beings of our physical universe a much, much better chance to evolve in the future relative to today, this range will likely drop. So in the far, far distant future it may only take human beings 20-40 million years or less to reach relative-absolute-fulfillment, for example. This is my opinion. So even though there will be some spirit forms which do not reach the pure spirit form level inevitably because of the law, and are eliminated, this will be VERY rare thanks to the spiritual teaching.

Just some food for thought....

Best regards,
Anthony

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Anthony,
A few things come to harvest.
The 40-60 million years is only 'til half-spirit-half-material form. (I could be wrong though as BEAM himself admitted to making mistakes by confusing millions with billions).
Absolute elimination is not the same as the Law of Elimination, which is the separation from society, more for a criminal in need of correction. The Law of Absolute Elimination applies to those spirit-forms that haven't incarnated into a life form (whatever it may be, plant, animal or human) before.
And lastly, Creation will not be creating any further spirit-forms after it starts to contract.
I think.......
Andrew Grimshaw

Shark_life

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay Andrew,

My bad for messing up the word "contraction," with the correct term "expansion." I meant expansion phase (expansion from Big Bang) instead of contraction phase. Thanks.

However, when you say "...Absolute elimination is not the same as the Law of Elimination, which is the separation from society, more for a criminal in need of correction," I think you are mistaken.

Where in passages 459 and 460 does it mention criminals separated from society? This item about sending criminals to a deserted island is a recommendation NOT a law. However this directive to send criminals into isolation, or eliminate them from society, is based on the law of elimination.

Talmud Jmmanuel (2016 Canada) chapter 1 page 6, "So this means that a human being, after his or her creation, carries a material, a physical body for 40 to 60 million years, before he or she can cast this off and become a PURE-SPIRIT-FORM, depending on how his or her overall evolution has run - faster or slower, from which the range of difference between 40 and 60 million years arises."

Kind regards,
Anthony

Corey

Post Number: 426
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Anthony and Andrew,

This is my last post for awhile, I am going to take a hiatus from the forums. So make this post count, as I wanted to bring resolution to this situation before I go.

I don't know why TJ (2016 Canada) chapter 1 page 6 states what Anthony posted, as the longer and more elaborate explanation is: directly after the 40-60 million years in the reincarnation cycle as a material lifeform, the spirit-form changes directly into the half-material high-council level for 56 million years before it becomes a pure-spirit-level of AA for 52 million years, plus 7.4 million years in each of AA's 7 sub-levels.

The breakdown is as follows:

40-60 million years as a material lifeform. The speed all depends on the consciousness-based evolution and the personality of each lifetime. After this time-frame the spirit will change over to a half-material high-council level.

56 million years as high-council

364 million years total, or 7 x 52 million years to spend in all 7 main pure-spirit-levels (52 million years in each of the 7 levels =Arahat Athersata-level, Lantano-level, Absaly-level, Darmen-level, Euchare-level, Logon-level und Petale-level.).

7.4 million years in each pure-spirit-level sublevel (each pure-spirit-level has 7 sublevels), or 7 X 49 = 343 X 7.4 = 2,538,200,000 (thousand-million years).

For a total of 3,008,200,000 (a little over 3 thousand-million years of total average evolutionary time).

"Thousand-million" is the European-large-scale system's way to say "billion".

Source = http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_77.pdf page 5 and 6 German only.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 427
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thing before I go:

November 26, 2011 Q and A:

"Hello Eduard and all at FIGU, your efforts are much appreciated.

I just have a question and I hope you can answer it for me. I am slowly reading 'Dekalog Dodekalog' as my german is not too good yet, and verse number 459 on page 59 says ; "Yet without compliance in the laws and recommendations of the Creation this is not possible, because when the awake time of the Creation must give way to the time of slumber and you haven't in this time fulfilled your purpose of perfection and returning to the Creation, then you fall victim to Totsein for all-great-times in an absolute elimination."
Can you explain to me what this means please. How can the spirit-form fall victim to an absolute elimination?
Thank you for your time.
Saalome"

Answer: "You shall not take this literally because it is just a "if". In reality this will not be the case because no spirit form will be left back. Each spirit form will reach the level of Arahat Athersata and upwards.

(Note by CF: Some stubborn and lazy people need 60 million years, others need 40 million years only to reach the level of the High Counsel. It looks like some individuals are in need of "einem 'Chlapf' mit der Geissel", as we say in Switzerland.)" end quote.

--------
This question is part of the collection found at:http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation (3) corrected May 13 2017.pdf

Msmichelle

Post Number: 450
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey for post #427 regarding absolute elimination. Enjoy you time away.
MsMichelle

Shark_life

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

As always you are very concise and efficient. I was hoping to interact with you more here. Please don't go for too long.

I do not think that the TJ is a mistake. Page 5 in German says, "...zur reinen Geistform wird...." Maybe it should have translated, "...on the way to becoming pure-spirit-form..."

Perhaps I should have included some additional text. Starting on page 4, "To be a King of Wisdom means for the human being that he prepares himself for the distant future, to live in the end stages of the human-physical form of existence, and that this human being, therefore, already prepares himself to cast off his physical body someday, in order to enter as a half-spirit-form into the areas and levels of immaterial existence."

So how I am understanding it is once a human enters the AA level that is considered relative-absolute-fulfillment for this young Creation. And any further levels "are gravy" as they say. And this "immaterial existence" of the half-spirit-form is enough to make it to the next, with no material belt, Creation. Obviously I could be in error.

Also worth noting on page 6 of Chapter 1 it states a little further down, "This period [40-60 mil], however, is only calculated according to pure years of life, during which a human being leads his material existence as such." So we would also have to figure in the death-life (time in the beyond) for the actual duration.

Cheers,
Anthony

Patm

Post Number: 594
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the article 'Critical Errors in the book 'Existing Life in the Universe' and in other publications (Gravierender Fehler im Buch ‹Existentes Leben im Universum› und in anderen Publikationen) by Bernadette Brand
FIGU Bulletin No. 77 - pages 3 - 6

Here is my English translation (which may contain errors) of this article:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGU%20Bulletins/2012-Vol18/No77/Bulletin%2077%20-%20Critical%20errors%20in%20the%20book%20Existing%20Life%20in%20the%20Universe-sec.pdf?ver=2017-06-19-023340-810

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Anthony,

We see on page 94 the mention of falling to the law of elimination, with a footnote explaining it is to expel/banish from society = to separate from society.

And I'm going to leave the millions of years and states of existence questions to be answered for me in a rather distant future. It would be nice to know but I don't think they have a great influence on my evolution right now.

And thank you Corey for the info and have a great hiatus!
Andrew Grimshaw

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 877
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy ever spoken about the experience of the transformation from physical to half-material?

I'm curious to know what a human being experiences just before, during and after the transformation.

Is it a festive(?) time in which the transformation is perceived or, it is obvious, in such a way, that the time of the transformation is approaching?

Once transformed into half-material, what then happens?

Meaning, does this individual remain amongst the human beings or does the half-material being move on elsewhere (where do they go)?

Or is it customary that through the progression of the evolution and nearing transformation, do these individuals go to planets where these transformations happen so they are received by other half-material?

It must be a beautiful experience both for the individual and those around him/her.

There was something mentioned by Billy about these half-material beings and their appearance that intrigued me of which I wish I could ask Billy about.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 878
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm understanding correctly.

Bulletin 77, according to the explanation given, the 50,000,000 year average is calculated according to SOL system terrestrials with our short life spans.

(Bottom of page 3)

And the section on page 226/227 then reads correctly:

"For the human spirit-form on the Earth of the SOL system an other world cycle of 152 years applies, with an effective material lifetime of the physical body of 100 years. Thus lets itself easily be calculated, that, when a human being on the Earth at the age of 50 years dies, the other world stay of the spirit-form concerned then amounts to 76 years. Through the 152-year-cycle of the other world stay of the human-creational spirit-form with 100 effective years of life of the physical body on the Earth in the SOL system itself arises, together with the thousandth percentage calculation of the human intelligence evolution, that the 100 percentage intelligence-quotient of the human being is achieved in the course of a space of time average of 50,000,000 (50 million) years, whereby then its developmental change can take place, that the human being as such in his/her existence ceases to be and his/her low spirit-form developmentally changes itself to the half-spirit-form, which glides into the next higher level.

The above paragraph uses the explanation (words); " effective material lifetime" ...From what I am learning from the Goblet of the Truth, an "effective life" is one in recognition of creational laws and recommendations resulting from the arduous study of the spiritual teaching. Goblet of the Truth advises that we should not put off the starting of study, fathoming and recognition.

The above paragraph continues with the following: "In accordance with calculation and fact of the 152-year-otherworld-cycle of the terrestrial, human spirit-form in the other world - realm, with an effective material lifetime of the physical body of 100 years, itself results in, that the earth-human being up to the complete evolution to the half spirit-form altogether requires a maximum of 60,000,000 years......

This is a powerful insight and a great encouragement ....but then, anyone who truly arduously studies the spiritual teaching is naturally moved towards continued study, fathoming and recognition because of the cognitions alone.

The more one develops in this lifetime, the more impactful this life will be and the next lifetime will benefit greatly from the efforts of our present personality.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 879
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Patm

For translating FIGU Bulletin 77.
Salome,
Eddie

Hugo

Post Number: 515
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, I too am curious about the human experience of being in a half material state in the High Council and AA. It must be quite an experience to be living at the highest level of this material universe and the lowest level of this spiritual universe both at the same time!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 880
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indeed Hugo,
It is certainly a worthy goal to maintain in mind. FIGU Bulletin 77 certainly puts it into perspective and gives a lot of insight and motivation.
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page