Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 28, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Upcoming Books » Archive through December 28, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recall reading somewhere, but am having difficulty locating the posts now, that names ending in an '-ie' sound, such as "andi", should be avoided, since names ending in these sounds allude to aberrations or degenerations of nature (here I have paraphrased based on my best recollection at this time). I also recall reading that "andi" in particular means "dirty one".
Has anyone come across this information or have I stumbled upon some misinformation?
I ask because I want to know whether it would be best to insist that people call me by my full name.
I have close friends who still call me Andy but it is always said dearly. I have also read that those close to Meier call him "Eddy". So perhaps the recommendation to avoid the "-ie" sounding for the end of names applies only to birth names?
Some clarification about this would be appreciated.

Andrew_hua, Is there something in your post which refers to upcoming books? If you need assistance in posting a question or comments and your not sure where to post, please contact one of the Moderators for help. Thanks-Scott Moderator.

(Message edited by scott on August 31, 2016)

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I misread the thread title - I thought it was "Other Books", for instance, my intention was to refer to the "Book of Names".
I have a feeling I misassociated some other information about names with the material of FIGU.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 138
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I want to share a few more of recent social media postings on research, which are meant to create curiosity and make contacts sense that they are missing something in their life, waiting to be discovered and explored.

Here the first one. This researcher is struggling with the lack of terminology for behaviour phenomena in the plant world. I wonder if her upcoming book will use Billy’s term of “impulse consciousness”, coined long before her study work.

Petale’s Genesis states unmistakably that plants are on the timeline of evolution for life on Earth predating all kinds of animals, even bacteria and viruses. If you check Wikipedia etc., current evolutionary trees and scientists are still guessing things wrong.

Salome,
Stefan

https://theconversation.com/pavlovs-plants-new-study-shows-plants-can-learn-from-experience-69794

M. Gagliano will in her upcoming book try to explain that it is anything but easy to describe the facets and implications of gradual discoveries regarding plants’ impulse consciousness (that is what it should be called) in today’s vocabulary. Plants, animals and humans have more commonalities than so far imagined, epigenetic inheritance

http://www.snf.ch/en/researchinFocus/newsroom/Pages/news-161207-horizons-controversial-inheritance.aspx

being just an example. Another, however still pending, surprise about them will be that plants predated all bacteria and other microorganisms in the evolving

https://theconversation.com/how-to-grow-an-evolutionary-tree-65722

of earliest life on Earth.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I am really looking forward to the nearing release of Dekalog/Dodekalog in both German and English. The full text of the recommendations is so deep compared with the banality of the Christian headline level commandments that are censored and manipulated.

One day the world will be a different one, after us all reading, understanding and applying the true meaning of this advisory. Can’t wait.

Peace,
Stefan

http://www.feedstuffs.com/newsletter-nutrition-health-news/method-determines-sex-baby-chicks-within-four-days

The question of when conscious life begins still remains to be answered irrefutably by our scientists, per species, most urgently for human beings (21st day?). But who doubts, that us needlessly killing 7 billion young chickens a year and treating them like living garbage breaches nature’s rule “you shall not kill in depravity”? New fluorescence techniques provide an even less expensive way of detecting embryos’ gender as early as 4 days after eggs being laid. One should assume that the public will soon stop tolerating prior cost arguments of the food industry.

Justsayno

Post Number: 760
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan, not all chicken eggs are fertilized. Chickens are one of the few species that do not need a rooster to produce eggs.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately, no mistake here, this web site is even from and for the food sector, they have no interest to inflate things. I had also problems to grasp the enormous figure, but it is true. It takes the breeders using double the number for keeping their fleet of hens to lay the eggs and be used as meat.

Here the press release on the actual study:
http://www.springer.com/gp/about-springer/media/springer-select/more-exact--ethical-method-to-tell-the-sex-of-baby-chickens-/11931404

Greetings,
Stefan

Patm

Post Number: 409
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Received a note from FIGU that the book: 'Researching a Real UFO: A Practical Guide to WCUFO Experimentation for Young Scientists' is now available at:
https://www.amazon.com/Researching-Real-UFO-Experimentation-Scientists/dp/1530050456/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1484474586&sr=8-1

Salome,
PatM

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hahahaha, you don't say - two female chickens can reproduce without a male rooster?

Hmmm.. It's familiar I'm listening to 'When you Wish upon a Star' atm and it's loud (Linda Ronstadt sings, a beautiful voice she's got), but the parallel to *some* kind of creational law rings a bell.

Justsayno

Post Number: 770
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2017 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lol Tyler why would you think hens are lesbian? Go back to what you learned in sex education where the female releases an egg whether or not it's fertilized and you will have your answer.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2734
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The English Translation of "The Decalogue" is now available from the Canadian Landesgruppe Website

Norm

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a suggestion for upcoming FIGU books. Can you run the spine type face in the same order in future books. It makes it easier to find when lined up in a book shelf. It should read from top to bottom. Not bottom to top. Thanks.

my picture

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,
The type face reading upwards from the bottom might have something to do with reinforcing the notion of growth, progress, reaching higher, etc.
Convention aside, there really is no way - upward or downward - that the words should or should not read, however, your desire for consistency is understandable.
Glancing at the picture of your book lineup though, I have no problem determining which book is which. That said, I am quite a 'visual' person so the books are identifiable based simply on the image design of the cover/spine.
Perhaps you could write to FLAU directly since it seems only their publications run down.

Scott

Post Number: 2818
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Book "Symbols of the Spiritual Teaching" https://ca.figu.org/figu-shop---symbols-of-the-spiritual-teaching.html

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also have it here:

http://www.theyfly.com/shop/products/index.html

With adjusted shipping costs it may be less expensive for some people in the US (the difference in actual cost and automatic shipping cost is refunded).

Msmichelle

Post Number: 485
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI...From the Canadian Website

Coming Soon!

The German/English book 'Arahat Athersata'

which was transmitted to Billy from the pure-spirit-level

Arahat Athersata

Cannot wait to read this!
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 965
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

I cannot begin to express how anxiously I have been waiting for this.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 657
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2019 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

from FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada:
The newly translated book Arahat Athersata (German/English) is now available at:
https://ca.figu.org/figu-shop---arahat-athersata.html

This is not available anywhere else yet.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1379
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I will have an order form available today at: www.theyflyblog.com

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 973
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn,

I have been eagerly awaiting this translation. Please let us know when you have it available. If pre-ordering is possible, please let me know that as well.

Patm, thank you for sharing the FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada link so everyone can read and perceive for ourselves.

Patiently waiting. Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1380
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

It's...ready!

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=7317

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 974
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

Hey Michael,

The "Buy Now" (yellow) link doesn't work.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 975
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2019 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The link is working now.

Just ordered my copy!

A HUGE thank-you to everyone involved with this book... from the we-form spiritform Arahat Athersata, to Billy, to the translators and everyone making this book available. Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Norm

Post Number: 182
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any new book news?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page