Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 12, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Upcoming Books » Archive through June 12, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2976
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

"The Intro to the Meditation" will be released next year by the Australian Landesgruppe. It took 3 years and 2 months to translate it and has been sent to the publisher for finalization and for Bill's approval before going to print. It should be another 3-4 months before it goes to print.

Rubi

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2020 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Really looking forward to “Intro to the Meditation”. I have finished reading “The Psyche” and I’m attempting the concentration 21 day plan. I was wondering is it ok to start the course again from scratch after 21 days or should one strictly only do the following as recommended; ‘After the 21st day there should be a daily practice of the concentration exercise lasting 10 to 15 minutes plus 15 minutes dreaming of what you would like to realise or of something that brings joy/pleasure.’ [http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration]

Also are the translators of the intro to meditation book Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine? Just curious.

Cheers,
Rubi

Scott

Post Number: 2986
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2020 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rubi,

While I am not an expert when it comes to the Concentration Exercises, I know that others and myself have started from scratch more than once :-)....

Regarding the book, the book was initially translated by Vibka Wallder with the help of 2 other English speakers and myself. The book is being proofread by Vivienne and Marianne Uehlinger and maybe a few others? I don't think Dyson was involved that I am aware of. I haven't heard anything recently, but when I get some definite news, I will surely post it here. Thank you for asking

Regards
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 772
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports - Block 16 (Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte - Block 16) has been release and can be purchased from FIGU Switzerland at: https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/plejadisch-plejarische-kontakberichte-block-16

Rubi

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

How close are we to the release of “Intro to Meditation”? I noticed that the Australian FIGU shop website is under construction.

Cheers,
Rubi

Scott

Post Number: 3107
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rubi,

The "Intro to Meditation" has been translated and should be going to the printer soon. I spoke to one of the translators 2 days ago and she told me she would let me know when it goes to print...Myself along with 3 others helped translate the book, so we are all waiting too :-)...I am not sure why their shop is closed, I will see if I can find out..

Scott

Felinity

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

"Symbols of the Spiritual Teaching" is such a special book. The symbol Gefuhlsliebe (u is an umlaut)is a powerful one. When I paid better attention, my heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest! I was falling in love. The symbol is simple, yet perfect. I'm getting better at feeling why the symbols in the book look the way that they do; however, the ones with eyes, I don't understand. I was wondering: when Billy and the Plejaren talk to each other, do they think in these symbols as well? For example, in CR 001, Semjase said to Billy that he was a fearless man. In the symbols book, Furchtlosigkeit has two rows of rectangles totaling six, with a long rectangle in-between , making seven total.

Salome,
Felinity

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I was wondering: when Billy and the Plejaren talk to each other, do they think in these symbols as well? For example, in CR 001, Semjase said to Billy that he was a fearless man."

Hi,Felinity. No they don't use the symbols to communicate, that would be incredibly burdensome. When Billy began composing the spirit lessons he started to access the memory banks of Nokodemions and Henok. He used only a few symbols at first to assist with consciousness-forming. Then later, in Contact 310, Billy announced to Ptaah, that he had sustained a much longer session: whereby, he accessed a much larger cache of the symbols from the memory banks that Billy was uniquely qualified for.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a small discrepancy with regards to the contact number that I cited in my post above between Billy and Ptaah. In the book, Symbole der Geisteslehre, on page 10 of the introduction, the contact is recorded as Contact 310. On the Future of Mankind web site it is catalogued as Contact 313. I suspect that is an error in the Symbol book.

Regards
Bob

Felinity

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

Thanks for the lead. I found this in CR 313:
Billy:
Also good. By the way, are you interested in the symbols of the spiritual teachings?
Ptaah:
6. Of course.
7. We also have a considerable archive in this regard.
Billy:
Aha, then I could have saved myself the 30 hour effort.
Ptaah:
8. What do you mean?
Billy:
Well, I retrieved about 100 spirit teaching symbols from the memory banks, which I painstakingly recorded, after which Bernadette worked them out, which means at least half by tonight.
Ptaah:
9. Then you both have done a great job.
10. But you were right to retrieve the symbols from the memory banks.
Billy:
I think so, too, then no one can say the roast is being served to me on a plate.
Ptaah:
11. That was the meaning of my words.

Be Well,
Belinda

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 627
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where is the best website to buy the English Symbols book if you live in oz?

does figu au have it?
or
does MH have it?
his website says its a pre-order
i want it asap

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Scott

Post Number: 3110
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have you tried the Canadian Landesgruppe:
https://ca.figu.org/figu-shop---symbols-of-the-spiritual-teaching.html

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do sell and ship the books internationally:

http://www.theyfly.com/shop1/main/product/34/symbols-of-the-spirit-teaching

Savio

Post Number: 827
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps you may like to visit Billy Books as well

https://billybooks.org/book/english/symbols-of-the-spiritual-teaching?lang=en
http://billybooks.org

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Belinda

One further thing worth mentioning; the symbols of the spiritual teaching are not a creation of Creation, but originate in the teachings of Nokodemjon and Henok. They were the first to summarize the values & the unvalues of life and clothe the creative values in symbolic images. Words by themselves never comprehensively describe a “value” (concept) in its’ complexities, interactions, relationships, modes of action and states; this is more possible with symbols.

To best experience the symbols of spiritual teaching, a meditative attitude should be adopted to perceive the symbols as neutral and as free of your prejudice as possible. Many partial values or partial non-values are visible in the symbols and their values or non-values may also be recognized and perceived in other symbols.

This provides a much more differentiated understanding of a value or unvalue than is usually possible from a single word. Connections, modes of action and interdependencies are deeply recognized by studying the symbols in this way - a process that is not possible by words alone. For this reason, lines, signs and circles must never be taken out of context, because only the total gives the actual value.

If you have any other questions or would like to discuss the symbols further, we should probably post in a different section like the Spiritual Teachings.

Regards
Bob

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 628
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Michael

ok thanks i just ordered

Thanks Scott

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris - congratulations on the release of They Are Here! I see it's available on Amazon. Look forward to reading it (although I have a pretty good idea how it ends. :-)). Dyson wrote a nice commentary, too.

Regards
Bob

Norm

Post Number: 212
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just bought a HC copy.

Cpl

Post Number: 1263
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Bob. Haven't received my copy yet. Sample copies are on their way to SSSC. I understand Francisco has released it in Spanish too.
Enjoy!
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Piyali

Post Number: 160
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Chris, may I please have the link from where I too may purchase your book, "They Are Here"? Thank you so much.
Salome
Piyali

Cpl

Post Number: 1264
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali, paperback versions are available from Amazon, but be careful as there is another ebook of the same title which is different.

I am only interested in hardback versions of Billy's books because I see them as having to survive a very rough time ahead 10 - 15 years from now. The hardbacks are from a different publisher. I haven't worked out individual prices yet for those, but hopefully they will not be double the price of the paperback. I am still waiting for my sample hardback copies. I could send these direct to close contacts here cheaper, but again I do not know yet what the postage will be for single copies. I will be ordering at least a dozen hardcover books once my test order arrives safely with no issues.

SSSC may order some; we don't know yet, and if they do which version will be available from them. Of course, it will take a few weeks for them to receive books assuming they order any. The books are printed per order.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1265
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mistake, Piyali. I see the hardback books are available from Amazon for $59 plus postage at this link: https://www.amazon.com/They-are-Here-Compelling-Extraterrestrial/dp/1777155002.
Enjoy.
Chris

Patm

Post Number: 792
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

since the link you request is not a FIGU link
go Amazon
and search for "They are Here: Compelling Evidence of Extraterrestrial Ships Present on Earth"

You should find it there.

Hope this help
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page