Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 18, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through October 18, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1913
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good suggestion Eddie.
I have found that from my direct personal experience in regards to the effects of informing people about it face to face the extent of their dissociation and alienation from their own abilities of awareness, insight, knowingness, understanding, recognition and sense in general and spiritual intellectual terms is just unimpenetrably impeded to the point where material intellectual understanding about the overpopulation problem is achieved at the superficial level but like observing a movie goer's facial expression in a cinema and how they react to the ever changing scene in a movie from one darting camera angle to the next, it is just at a superficial, peripheral, fleeting, ever transient level where not much actually penetrates and moves the being part of the individual.
For example if the extent and the enormity of the problem is recognised down to the very core of people's being the first reaction that they will exhibit is grave concern and thoughts about how they can help the situation by changing their actions or at the very least, make some sort of effort to try and do something.
On the contrary most people's first reaction is 'yeah yeah I get it I can see where it could be a problem' but then nothing ever comes out of it because they are so use to watching TV, surfing the net, engaged in social media over their smarphones and so forth in a dissociative passivity which is how they approach life too where nothing becomes consequential as if real life is like the movies or a TV program where even if a jurassic Tyrannosaurus was in the throws of munching their heads off in a 3D IMAX version of the movie they somehow live through it over and over again.
This is a dangerous mindset that the modern day people are afflicted with or as billy calls it 'phantasmorgoria'
No wonder people die in their burning cars whilst people are busy taking a selfie with them dying in the background or transmitting it live on youtube for their equally braincalcified subscribers.

So really its only the social trends, education, and economic forces that will dictate how many children people can manage to have which will in the end be the guiding hand that will determine the population numbers.
Although people can contend by saying well its only in the third world countries where the population is exploding.
I say ofcourse its because of the economic forces that is determining this in the form of poverty and lack of resources and in a primitive thirdworld socities children are resources and assets.

matt lee

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddie,
With it said that 80-85% of earthworms are controlled by one of the religions or sects, I think we are up against it.
Not that I have tried it, but, I have wondered if it would be worth asking, What if? What if, what we have been told by the religions, ALL OF THEM, is untrue. What if the tenet of reincarnation is true? What if it was a tenet of the bible once but was removed as it flew in the face of the tenet of heaven and hell and you couldn't be scared into tithing your 10% if reincarnation was the actual truth. Overpopulation being the taboo topic it is, is the 2nd most important thing, I think; there is a problem at the minute with dead fish to the tune of 100's of thousands dying in the system of a couple of rivers in Australia called the Murray-Darling Basin, and everyone is pointing their finger at each other as to the reason behind it, and there is a drought. You and I know that if the population was at the correct level all of the farmers along the rivers wouldn't have to take massive amounts of water out of the system. Apparently the Colorado River doesn't flow to the ocean anymore.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Msmichelle

Post Number: 486
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep in mind, BEAM and FIGU are experimenting our Overpopulation Crisis, too and no one is listening to them. Look at their efforts, via books, booklets, etc. I only envision the effects during my current lifetime, because the causes are way too much to change at this time. I suggest we all just step back and take a look at our own lives, which includes, our own family members, our heritage, cultures, etc. Take it back to you (look within) and extend it out to the world. This happen on our watch (lifetimes).
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 968
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, Hoota_thunk, Msmichelle

Whole heartedly agree with your statements.

If I'm understanding the creational recommendations well, then FIGU plays the role of informing the "responsible ones" ie; the more consciously evolved and educated amongst us.

The same creational recommendations, as I am understanding them, make me aware of a personal sense of responsibility to Creation, our planet Earth and the humanity living on its surface.

In one of my classes, I mentioned to a father how the population growth may affect his 11 year old son in the future... without directly mentioning "over population."

Funny how that got a reaction, he actually thought about it!

Social media offers a unique platform to share memes & videos that highlight those factors that directly impact the individual.

I'm just not good at creating these types of memes.

Are there any FIGU Group members anywhere who have the talent and abilities to create these social media memes or videos that can be shared?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 544
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott can you choose this version instead of the other one that is in queue? Thanks, get this on the wire.)

I will continue to leave a permanent record for the people of why we need an international "stand-down" situation, so our people of the globe can progress with his or her personal vibratory frequency of swinging-waves of the consciousness and the spirit-form:

The following 1st page of the following PDF has a very special (sacred) "Goblet of the Truth" symbol to study. I received permission from the core-group to photocopy the symbol and cut it out to attach it inside my front cover of my FIGU book-stock using spray adhesive. The reason permission was given is because the photocopying of copywritten spiritual teaching symbols for personal use and personal study does not violate FIGU-Switzerland's copyright statutes:

https://shop.figu.org/sites/default/files/broschuere_kelch_der_wahrheit.pdf

Forced Forcelessness/Gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit:

2:283, 2:351, 4:120, 4:220, 9:99, 19:46, 23:01, 25:288, 28:34-28:35

One of the foundation-stones of the spiritual teaching for the society you live with is the system of banishment (banishment-system), IE: Massnahmeerfüllungsort/places of fulfillment of guidelines:

2:197, 2:233-2:335, 2:269, 2:278, 2:388, 2:399, 3:146, 3:214-3:215, 4:04, 4:22, 4:25, 4:33, 4:47, 4:54, 4:58, 4:82, 4:83, 4:122, 4:220, 5:33, 5:50, 5:55, 5:137, 6:125, 7:04, 8:68-8:71, 9:99

Expelled and banished in front of the people:

Talmund of Jmmanuel by Judas Ischkerioth chapter 12 verses 01-24 includes banishment rules for infidelity

Punishment must only be based in a fulfillment of guidelines which allows the fallible human being to resolve his/her wrong deeds and wrong thoughts as well as wrong feelings and wrong emotions, and so forth through work and learning: "The Way to Live/Die Art zu leben" verse 454.

• Our planet should initialize a time-period of say 50 years from now to start a system of banishment (banishment-system) to allow our people time to make the creational transition to a system of creational living to the laws and the recommendations of the Creation. Fallible ones in banishment must not be punished by torture, harm to life and limb, death, and even the consciousness of the human being and the psyche of the human being must be under federal protectionary status, all of which should begin immediately with no need to wait 50 years. Emphasis on humane as we will all need to stand together to face what is coming due the next two centuries (at least up until the year 2250 for natural disasters. In the year 2300 something when the Trilateral treaties expire our people should renew the treaties.).

• It is good to read the sacred spiritual teaching book's German passages, books such as "Goblet of the Truth/Kelch der Wahrheit", as it will retrain your consciousness and your spirit-form what to ask for from the fabrics of the universe (cause and effect) and protect them from the wrong swinging-wave emanations, which the cause and effect fabrics have no choice but to oblige the wrong thing as a result of over 2,000 years of submissive Bafath-induced religious swinging waves that are a mark of slavery. The better quality you can read and take-in the German the better it is for you.

• I have already recommended the powers-that-be should initialize a massive planetary German language program, with a fluency goal (goal of fluency) to be finalized in 30 years' time. I have also recommended it is a requirement for Earth citizenship to read the 3 sacred books at least once. Lifelong readership encouraged, with new books such as OM [Omfalon Murado] and Genesis (transmitted by Petale [the crown of Creation]) and the Talmund of Jmmanuel by Judas Ischkerioth mailed to readers that do well in 7 to 15 years time (from the 30-year window). Our whole planet needs a "re-balancing" of his or her frequencies, including Fallible Ones in banishment should also be given access to the 3 sacred books in his or her banishment site so he or she can be rehabilitative-locked into sacred protectionary frequencies.

• On other planets and homeworlds such as ours that have to make the transition to the naturalness of the natural laws and recommendations of the Creation, it is probably a crime to not post enough on venues such as we have with our FIGU forums. And yet on our planet we worry that we are posting too much so we only have a few posts a day come through the queue. See ATPD (Apophis Team Project Defence member Kenneth's recent Apophis posts and heed the warning.)

Brüder der Wahrheit/brothers of truth:

• As a temporary contingency measure (measure of contingency) there should also be the Trilateral languages of both the Russian language script, the Chinese script (simplified and traditional, or perhaps all four of their sacred dialects of 1. Mandarin 2. Yue [Cantonese] 3. Wu [Shanghainese] 4. Minbei [Fuzhou]?), not to mention Arabic script and Spanish language translations of this book with the ultimate goal of every citizen of Earth will in three decades from now know and understand the German fluently for the German (based on ARJN's) sacred original purpose.

• I volunteer for any position possible to make the first 4 dots a reality for our people so we can make the global transition to the laws and recommendations of the Creation, even if it is a public position, and if necessary I will accept a federal salary I have no qualms about that, it won't be "tainted" money as my work will be very sacred. I also directly and publicly volunteer for a federal position at the GBV IE: Globale Bevölkerungskontrolle Vollstreckung/Global Population Control Enforcement (once it is fully operational but I can start immediately I just need 24 hours notice.).

• Point #5 will need full "Kelch der Wahrheit-speak" German fluency (which I do not yet possess) and fluency in the "mirrored" language that I mentioned.

Perhaps in two centuries we can be in full possession of better centuries,

Corey Müske (Mueske) from the König family line in Red Wing, Minnesota, USA CDT time.

<This post was written before the fall of the once great USA. I am trying to protect the world from the fall of the USA and the fall of Europe (we need the Trilateral government).
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Corey

Post Number: 544
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

• Addendum #1 to post #544: my post #340 I transcribed a few pages back in this thread left a long list of a permanent record of many of the important cause and effect (kausale Ursache und Wirkung) verses contained in "Kelch der Wahrheit/Goblet of the Truth". Refer to it if necessary, I have read this book many sacred times, and still return to my notes for references.

• Addendum #2 to post #544: overpopulation verses in GOT. With some good fortune that we create, these can become global law through the GBV:

2:100, 2:181, 2:367, 4:05, 4:224, 9:118, 23:103, 25:08, 27:60, 28:23, 28:150-28:151, 28:159, 28:316, 28:319, 28:322, 28:404, 28:501, 28:520, 28:534.

Why do we need a GBV agency? (Globale Bevölkerungskontrolle Vollstreckung/Global Population-Control Enforcement)

Due to natural disasters such as erupting geysers (Calderas), earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and rising sea levels the topography of our world will change and we will be permanently scarred and altered (it is unprojectable, shown in it's current well known state below):

We lose arable land IE: 15 million hectares each year starting in 2020 according to Sfath's 1948 predictions sentence 313. We do not want to become a world barren of it's precious topsoil. IMO: desertification was a Bafath "hit". Image of projected desertified world below IE: Earth living can be a lot like Mars living if the GBV does not intervene with population controls. There could also be a collapse of the atmosphere (contact conversation 481) like Akart (Mars lost the atomsphere from the Destroyer) and we would all have to live underground in bunkers and top-side in Biodomes.

There could be a pole shift that would be very deadly (Sfath's 1948 predictions sentence 286-288) which would affect the Earth's gravitational hub. The pole shift (if it happens) was a Bafath "hit" as they caused our overpopulation. The picture below showcases a symbolic Earth axis:

To protect ourselves and our homeworld, we need the GBV to enforce population controls:

Projected picture of the Earth under protectionary hub of cause and effect through enforcement of only 12 humans per square kilometer as the required population density number is given through the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-level (the valueful one who looks at time):

Picture showing the projected symbolization of protection after the GBV has taken charge of population densities:

• Addendum: my references to the Bafath "hits" are for the deported extraterrestrial Bafath government that were deported and banished by the Plejaren Federation decades ago, as the overpopulation problem began many decades ago, and we have just carried it forward in the Bafath's permanent absence as the decades went on. Accept the truth: us citizens of Earth humanity are innocent, yet at the same time we unknowingly violated creational law and may have to endure the causal cause and effect reaps for centuries to learn responsibility of self as a trade-off.

• Addendum #2: It is my understanding that detonating nuclear weapons is also a violation of creational law so don't use them, nor launch them at any nation.
Sincerely,

Corey

Post Number: 545
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott can you choose this one over the other one in queue?)

Sincerely,

Scott

Post Number: 3109
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

If my interpretation of this is correct, a male may enter into marriage with a non-related woman and her sisters?

GT Chapter 4 Verse 40)
-Es ist jedoch des Rechtens, wenn ein Mann gleichzeitig mehrere Weiber, die Schwestern sind, in einem anderen Bündnis (Ehe) an seinen Herd (Haus) führt.

However, it is rightful if a man has several women at the same time who are sisters and he takes them into his hearth (home) in a bond (marriage).

Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1191
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2020 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,
That's how I also understand it.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 669
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

However, those recommendations are suitable during desirable times, meaning, until our planet has the recommended number of people, and reverse overpopulation, personally, this verse and others only applies for those times. Keep in mind, other planets without overpopulation, are reading BEAMs books
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Whatshisface

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems I cannot start a new thread, so not sure where is best to post my comments, apologies in advance if this isn't an appropriate place.

I am about a quarter of the way through The Goblet of Truth and frankly I am hugely disapointed.
I kinda get the message it's portraiting so far, that humans are pieces of sh*t, but you should be nice to them,
spread love and with time maybe these attributes some how change their ways then hopefully one day
the earth will be cured of all ills and we'll all hold hands and sing about the creational force thats filled with
love and serenity joining a higher state of being and recognise the real truth of exsistance and finally be at peace.
However a nice enough possibility this is unfortuantly I am struggling to carry on due to some glaring contradictions and repetiveness
of the message. It seems to be a full frontal attack on religion, I follow no religion myself as have literally everyone I grew up with
but am finding the snidy remarks about false gods, tin gods, a bit much to bare, for one what is the difference between the creational
force and what humans call a god? It really is one and the same thing, I would be terribly surprised if any creature
in any of the universes out there could comprehend such a thing as what started all this,
but I am failing to see what the difference is between this Creational force and what humans have titled as God.
It's all symantics in the and is not laid out as to what is the difference is in the book so far, so unfruitful to say the least.
Also through all the preaching about how one should forgive and not bring harm to those that do us wrong Billy goes on to say -
"(124) Woe betide those who steal the teaching of the proclaimers,
the prophets, and write their own books using it, lying that these are their own teachings and that they only want to take
a paltry price for this; therefore woe betide them on behalf of what they steal and write in lies, and it will go ill with them
because of the price that they fraudulently extract, because ill-gotten goods never prosper for long, it being unavoidable
that lies will come to the light of the truth. 125) The thieves and liars of the books and writings of the proclaimers,
the prophets, fallaciously believe that they will not be touched by the fire of atonement and woe, or if so then
only for a small number of days; but they do not receive any permission or promises for their shameful doing,
which is why they will have to give account for their activities sooner or later and atone for their actions; and truly
they do not know what an outrage they are committing." (very similar in context to biblical preachings I must add.)

Maybe this did not translate well into English but there seems to be some simmering type of malice borne of jealousy in this statement
seemingly spawning from past experiences. Maybe I am wrong so to not misquote and take out of context I will add the verses that come after below
but I cannot escape the the hostility of the words and hypocrytical nature of it all. On the one hand in his other words he professes that humans
should not be punished for there wrong doing as life is a learning curve and our mistakes are what we elvolve from. Then to come with such an
apparent self involved statement of personal loss and evil doers gain is very troubling to me. Not to be strayed from objectity with repetiveness
but these words are the most troubling for me "The thieves and liars of the books and writings of the proclaimers,
the prophets, fallaciously believe that they will not be touched by the fire of atonement and woe".

What is meant by this? Is there an afterlife where we are made to pay pennance for our sins?

(126) Truly, whoever does bad things and gets entangled
in their misdeeds will not be happy of the life and makes themselves guilty for all the things done that are unright;
but it is important not to dwell therein but to liberate oneself therefrom. 127) The knowing ones and those who do good works
and live according to the laws and recommendations of the primal power (Creation), they are the ones who are living in
equitableness (living in fairness/responsibility) and they shall remain in this.
(128) There is an unwritten bond between you and the primal raising (Creation) and it shall be kept in honour and dignity,
so that all life, the appearance (nature), the world and the universe may be respectfully honoured and protected.
(129)
No god and no tin god shall be prayed to, because only the vast primal raising (Creation) is the unmeasurable secret from which all
being originated.)

So a bit lost as to where to start off again now but another problem is this "Truth" that is mentioned constantly, this truth that humans
are unaware of and from what I have gained it is a truth that cannot be spoke of, that you rather know it or you don't...I have been
hearing the word in this book so much though that I am getting frustrated that it hasn't even been slightly alluded to,
even in the most basic of terms as to get an idea of what it is.
I know that sounds impatient and even a bit childish but the book is called The Goblet of Truth....so thanks for your time and hope to hear back from
some enlightened souls as to what they thought of the book and any oppinions on what has been said.

Much Love and Peace to You All!

I must note I am extremely new to the teachings of the prophet Billy and mean no disresect am only pointing out my objections of this book.

Hello Whatshisface, I have moved your post to this section specifically devoted to the GOT, Welcome to the forum-Scott Moderator

(Message edited by scott on October 14, 2020)

Str0323

Post Number: 97
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your previous understanding is confusing you.
Peace,
Scott.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I have learned and have benefitted from the Goblet Of The Truth.

From chapter 2 lines 124-125

I grew up with and had suffered greatly because of a christian religious belief, caused by those who had stolen the teaching of the prophets, distorted and created religious beliefs with their criminal acts of misleading the people of Earth with consciousness enslavement, which brought about slavery, bloodshed, rapes, wars and murders of every kind.

Not understanding the creational law of the effective love, these criminals knew nothing of the law of the becoming and the passing, which serves the evolution of the consciousness through repeated lives, as new persons, through the death of the body and the reincarnation of the spirit into new bodies, new personalities in constant succeeding lives until a human body is no longer needed by the Spirit... In order to grow in the love, knowledge and wisdom, the virtues and the character.

And these criminals knew not that after their death, their spirit would again be born into new bodies and succeeding personalities and be faced and subjected to the consciousness enslavement they themselves brought about through their own falsifications of the teaching of the prophets and caused enslaving and degenerate religions to come into being. So their miniscule and short lives of thievery through their falsifications and creations of religions, and what ever paltry gains and wealth, these all remained behind when their spirit and consciousness block departed out of their body into the beyond to await their next life. They could not take their gains and wealth with them, and so ill gotten goods never prosper for long.

From lines 126-129

In the Goblet of the Truth it says that we cannot wave our hands from side to side without touching the Creation.

If our Creation had not come into existence, we would not now exist, for the Creation gave us life, brought us into existence that we may live, recognize its laws and recommendations so that we evolve and grow in the knowledge, the wisdom and the love so that consonance, love, friendship, brotherhood and sisterhood and all the wonderful virtues may we merge and become one with.

The teaching of the prophets speak to us, through their generosity, love and wisdom, that we may learn about the consciousness, its powers, abilities and capabilities, as well as the Creation that nourishes our Spirit, that we may have life, so that through the acquisition of the knowledge and the wisdom and the capabilities, we are able to benefit ourselves and our next ones with what the religious consider miracles.

Does our Creation not merit all our respect, reverence and consideration? And how could we so dishonor ourselves that we could refuse to learn all that is freely given for our recognition through the very nature in which we exist and through the truthly way to the Truth, which is our innermost nature itself, our Spirit, which the Creation created, that we may have life and live and become true human beings in the truest sense.

The gravest dishonor we can do to ourselves is to pray, through the belief, to any God, tin-god or god-representative such as Saints and idols which are full of consciousness enslaving doctrines and rituals, which do not offer evolution and expansion of knowledge, and only forces the belief-believer into memorising, servitude, unfreedom and reliance on a God that cannot give a helping hand when we need it most because Gods are fabulated and nonexistent.

Careful we must be, relying on our rationality and the intellect, which may be flawed and subjected to genetic effects of the belief-forms, through which we are unable to scrutinize and fathom in a consciousness-based wise the teaching of the true prophets.

The truthly Truth of the Creation, its laws and recommendations, reveal to the true students through the arduous study, great power, capabilities, knowledge and wisdom that constantly expands into greater cognitions, increased understanding, and ever increasing benefits in the life, in the interactions, in the boon and in all the qualities to earn our rank in society and amongst all human beings.

Respecting forum rules, I could go on and on, but I think this should suffice for now. I am so grateful to BEAM and to FIGU and everyone that brought about the translation and dissemination of the Goblet Of The Truth, because where religion had brought me nothing but failure, disappointment and misery, the Goblet Of The Truth taught me how to recognize the Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Reen71b

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2020 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Whatshisface
The reason you see a few similarities to the bible is because when the bible was written (many revised rewrites as I may add), it was based on the original teachings which were drastically falsified in the bible. I sense your frustrations and can relate. If you are new to the teachings, the truth can be a hard pill to swallow. It was hard for me in the beginning as it seemed so dooming. The truth is, the teachings aren't dooming. We are dooming as a species on this planet. It can become even more frustrating when you know what the truth is but the vast majority behave like unruly children refusing to listen. And yes, the writings in GOT can seem harsh. I find it necessary for them to be harsh because of the seriousness of the current situation on this planet that we created. People need to know there are consequences to our actions. The hard truth is the hard truth. I find it necessary to keep emotions in check when the hard truth is spoken. Because, if they're not in check, then a negative reaction will result instead of a neutral positive understanding.
I hope one day you will understand this. 800 years is a long time for us to change for the better. But, if we don't start now, we are most definitely doomed to continue to fail.
Maureen

Msmichelle

Post Number: 735
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2020 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whatshisface....If you're expecting great results after reading the GOT 1, 2, 3, or 4 times, then yes you will be disappointed!!!
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 259
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2020 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope

Dearest Maureen

Don't forget, and there is hope! There is always hope.
We must never lose sight of that!

bronzedesk
Mat

p.s. Please all stay safe in these times of peril. We will prevail!
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 660
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2020 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Folks

re:
The thieves and liars of the books and writings of the proclaimers,
the prophets, fallaciously believe that they will not be touched by the fire of atonement and woe, or if so then
only for a small number of days; but they do not receive any permission or promises for their shameful doing,
which is why they will have to give account for their activities sooner or later and atone for their actions; and truly
they do not know what an outrage they are committing."

Do you know where the apes really come from?

Some people ask what will happen to the giza dudes who are incarnating, i think the planet they are taken to only has apes incarnating for millions and millions of years. I dont hate them, i know The Creations Law catches upto those who create religions or twist the teaching...

In the past some folks where taken out of the incarnation cycle for billions of years so the storage bank info is reset and they have to redo the hard yards, if you read the first line of the Book of Henock i assume it will happen again here on a larger scale than before..
The first line.......

If they are lucky they are just sent back to incarnate in caves, to live a life as people in the societies who live in the most primitive of situations, living with disease and afflictions with some memory of past lives/glory.

ARAHAT ATHERSATA (AA) can do this.

re: (very similar in context to biblical preachings I must add.)

When i recite Mein Geist to people i can tell from how they react and what they say if they are religious and if they are open to The Teaching. A common thing said is Mein Geist is a remake of the lords prayer... When some know its the other way around.

Some people its a profound experience.

Earth is a special case throughout the universe, I think The AA is watching, sifting the wheat from the chaff, the religions created would cause destruction throughout the cosmos if spirit forms infected escape... Its happened before..

Its not a matter of hatred, its not a matter of disgust, its just the restoration of balance. The Law. It just happens.
Resistance Is Futile.

When i first read GOT i hadnt read much of the cnotes yet, but i knew Billy was telling the truth, i was in a kind of shock for a while.. But later after reading cnotes and it had time to sink in, i can face anything with a victors readiness.

The meditations too, i know the power of meditation now, i meditate often whilst working,driving,listening to things i want to store.. Always seeking knowledge/wisdom/Love.. The roses and my Sun very often, but also things i have seen in meditation, or numbers, certain symbols, the peace symbol . I know its not for everyone...

Everything is recorded.
Even the thought in your mind right now.
EhEh

Salome
ilovebilly

The Balance Is Always Restored.
Its jus the natural order of things....
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Reen71b

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2020 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Bronzedesk,
Every day I hope. That's what keeps me in the right mind set. I can't progress if I live a life of hopeless. That never helps anything. Despite what I've been through and what's going on in the world, I am still the happiest I've ever been in my life because it's how I choose to be. Everything we do is a choice.
Maureen

Cpl

Post Number: 1364
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly, "if spirit forms infected escape"? Spirit forms are never infected. Perhaps you didn't check your text and meant "if spirit forms affect an escape"? Although spirit forms need no escape from anything. It is unclear what you meant.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Whatshisface,

It's all about the consciousness. The reason why Goblet Of The Truth so harshly speaks against religion is because it essentially robs the human being of his/her most priced possession; namely the consciousness or the inner-self of the human being. It forces the human being to look outwards for answers, when they should be looking inwards.

Anything can become a 'tin-god' if it is irrationally fixated upon and given some imaginary powers by the human being, which is then supposed to 'show the way' or answer every question that arises. What the Goblet Of The Truth is trying to tell you, us and everyone, is that we are not seeing the forest through the trees. We are fixated on the superficial and on the material and fail to realize that it is just a tiny fragment of the whole.

You stated: "I am failing to see what the difference is between this Creational force and what humans have titled as God."

The Creational force can be seen quite simply as the consciousness itself. God is a figure outside of your consciousness who is supposed to be the apparent master and protector of your life. By believing in a god, human beings are abandoning and submitting their consciousness or their own creational force to an imaginary power. It's like a ship captain irresponsibly leaving the helm and letting the currents determine the ship's course.

You also asked: "What is meant by this? Is there an afterlife where we are made to pay pennance for our sins?"

No, there is no such thing. There is simply the human being, his/her consciousness and the actions and thoughts that determine it. So, if you were to do a bad deed, then you would have to suffer in your consciousness by the way of regretting, having a bad conscience, not being able to live with yourself and also damaging your psyche in the process. What was meant in that phrase you quoted, is that all sorts of falsifiers of the spiritual teaching foolishly think they will not have to endure any damage to themselves through their malicious actions and that they arrogantly think they are above the creational law of cause and effect. That is what was simply meant.

When it is talked about truth, it isn't something special that only a few are afforded the luxure to experience. It is quite simple; you have a consciousness, that is the truth. I exist, that is the truth. A plant needs water to live and grow, that is the truth. There is no big mystery behind this (well, actually there is, but it's irrelevant) and no magic thought that suddenly unlocks the truth. The truth is always there, always present, always ready to be observed and studied. All it takes to see the truth is to just open your eyes and see. Forget about the book, it doesn't show you the truth, just describes to you what it is. Best way is to go outside, look at nature and people, animals and plants and think for yourself; what is that, why is that and always ponder on your observations and realizations. The book is there as a guide, but it will not do the thinking for you.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 662
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Cpl

Gee thanks for the correction mate,
I dont want to end up as a Orangutan, Benobo or Ferangi eh eh

Salome
ilovebilly

p.s.
Spirits do store religious teaching then when re-incarnating create acids in the brain and release this teaching/worship, impulses etc.... in certain ways.

i just call it infection, whats a better word?
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Cpl

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly, spirits do not store religious teaching. They only store the good that helps them evolve. Religious teaching, in as much as it is believed by the individual, affects the consciousness and to a large degree prevents consciousness development. This level of consciousness will be "inherited" by the future personality, because that is the level of the consciousness development, and so the consciousness must work from here in the next incarnation. It has nothing to do with the spirit itself.

An "infection" is a negative condition and so not related to the spirit. The spirit provides impulses or impulsations which are available for the personal consciousness if the person is open to receiving them.

You won't come back as any animal, but I guess you know that and were just joking.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Redbeard

Post Number: 323
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2020 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello W.H.F.

The G.O.T. is a tough read and to be honest has not done much for me personally. Having come from religion it kind of has a similar rub to in, and boy that will get some of us exited I'm sure.....

I would advise a person to look around the different materials and books and hunt for the pieces of the grand puzzle/meaning of life stuff that makes sense to you, because you must look at the materials with skepticism and make them prove themselves with solid logic that they must match up with the Natural things around us with the understanding that we can't prove anything to anyone except ourselves....

Good analytical thinking is healthy and necessary, otherwise it's just meaningless words and phrases without digging and working at it..

Peace, Matt

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page