Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth » Archive through October 27, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 664
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2020 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday cpl

So your saying if you are listening to a religious sermon whilst in a meditative state that this wont be stored? nor retrieved in a future life.

like in prayer or concentration its stored in a way thats easier to retrieve at any time? like in a future life.

Also When religious people die then incarnate the Spirit creates acids that makes them more susceptible to religion?

i will go into more detail oater, i gota goto sleep atm...

Salone
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Cpl

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2020 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ilovebilly,

No. That is not what I said. Read it again. The consciousness stores that, not the spirit. The spirit, as far as I know, does not create acids. Those are physiological processes, and the physiological processes are created by the body, mind, and consciousness. Spirit provides the energy for those processes to occur, but it does not "do" anything in the physical. We are here to do it all. It is all our responsibility and doing, not our spirit's. It is the frequencies of a religious-based consciousness that creates those acids.

That is how I understand it. If I have made an error here I would appreciate anyone pointing it out via accurate citations.

As Billy has recently clarified, neither our consciousness nor the Consciousness Block is spirit. That has been a multi-millennial misunderstanding.
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 665
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2020 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday cpl

and are All these processes i mentioned caused by The Spirit?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Cpl

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2020 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The processes you mentioned, Ilovebilly, are caused by our thinking, feeling, mind, psyche, and consciousness of whatever kind. The returning consciousness into a new personality is "directed", if that's the right word, by the Consciousness Block. The spirit does not "do". The spirit "is", and it has impulses that we can access if we do that. It's all what "we" do. Ultimately, we direct our lives.
Chris

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 666
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday cpl

when we die our Spirit cogitates
then reforms what?

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 667
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also cpl if your Spirit does not do, how do u do,?

i dont think its good to say your Spirit does not do.

and yes a person can be an ape

Salome
ilovebill

Cpl

Post Number: 1369
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ilovebilly,

I don't think you will find anything in the spiritual teaching that says the spirit reforms anything. I don't know why you would think that. Spirit develops and evolves on, but I don't think "reform" is an accurate word for that purely spiritual process of evolving.

The reforming or reformating of the consciousness block (CB) is done by the CB itself, not spirit. It may do this in conjunction with spirit frequencies, but the process is performed by the CB, which reformats the consciousness for the next personality.

When I said the spirit does not "do" we were talking about actively doing things on the physical plane -- physical processes. The spirit does not act on the physical other than providing the life and energy for the consciousness and us to do and act. Again, our consciousness and we do it all, and we are responsible for it all, not spirit.

We can do things because we have access to the spirit energy that enables us to live and do things.

I think, rather than us trying to further discuss this here, that your time would be better spent studying more of the spiritual teaching as it pertains to the spirit and consciousness, what they specifically are, how they are different, and what each does and does not do. I think you will be more receptive to what it says than what I say, because it is the original explanation. I am sorry that I cannot provide the exact links for you, but there is a huge spiritual section on the forum here that should help.

I don't know what you mean by "a person can be an ape." You would need to explain more precisely what you mean and present the evidence. The sentence has too many possible interpretations. Jokes aside, a former person's consciousness cannot incarnate as an ape (Billy has said this), but scientists might be able to turn a person into an ape via a degenerate form of genetic engineering. But what would happen incarnation wise there I could not comment on as there are too many details involved, like just for starters, how exactly one defines where a human or an ape genetically begins or ends being an ape or a human, given such a degenerative process was going on.

Enjoy your studies, as much as I do mine.
Chris

Patm

Post Number: 840
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There seems to be a misunderstanding regarding the spirit, consciousness-block and overall-consciousness-block and the storage banks. Please see the drawing at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Reincarnation-Incarnation-Process-sec.pdf

First of all, A human-being (with a conscious-consciousness) can never become an ape (with an instinct-consciousness).

During the Death-Life processing the overall-consciousness-block creates a new consciousness-block which contains nothing (e.g., no stored memories) of the previous life. Once the consciousness-block (consciousness + personality) incarnates into a new Wesen, impulses (stored swinging-waves from the storage banks) immediately, via inspirations of the subconsciousness begin influencing the the development of the new Wesen. Religious tendencies can also come from both genetic material of the parents as well as from the upbringing-education of the parents and others.

Hope this helps
PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much, PatM. That does indeed help.

I thought I read somewhere that if someone had believed strongly in a religion until their death that that consciousness would rise again to be dealt with because that is the level of consciousness development. Are you saying that is not the case and that the religious tendency will only come from the parental genetics, upbringing and environment of the future personality?

Thank you in advance for any reply.
Chris

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 668
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Cpl/Patm/Folks

As the evolutionary line of apes traces back to human beings they would still be conscious, not instinct based.

As for the consciousness block during incarnation (its totally empty) is empty. Refer to Patm chart.

(And cpl saying the spirit dosnt do, cant be correct.)

e.g.

In the link Patm provides it says at figure #3 ALL Consciousness impulses are stored in the Spirit.

ALL impulses....

Is Scotty, Spock, Sulu or Kirk the one directing the ship, eh eh
Salome

ilovebilly

With reverence n venerability/neutral positivity and Love being my guide.

Patm

Post Number: 841
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Chris,

Actually impulses stored in the storage banks can also influence many things in the next lifetime.

Please see the following two articles which will help explain this and other things:

Fine Spiritual Perception (Empfindung) at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/ThingsWorthKnowing/No12/fine-spiritual-perception-sec.pdf

AND

Changing-form of the genders through Incarnation (Wechselform der Geschlecchter durch Inkarnation) at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/ThingsWorthKnowing/No04/Changing-formofthegendersthroughincarnation-sec.pdf

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 842
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ilovebilly,

human beings and apes evolve from a common ancestor, not one from the other. See:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Spiritual/Evolution%20of%20Consciousness-sec.pdf

re: "In the link Patm provides it says at figure #3 ALL Consciousness impulses are stored in the Spirit.", That statement is not quite correct, it says the impulses are transferred to the spirit-form where they are transformed into creational-spirit-energy, not impulses that can later be acquired.

re: "All impulses....", that is all impulses (swinging-waves) created via thoughts, feelings and actions.

Hope this helps
PatM

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 670
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Patm

So who is creating these pdf files?
are they correct?

e.g.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_217

Paragraph 81 and 82
Its said by Billy and Quetzal:plainly that humans aren’t descended from the ape line but rather apes from the human line.

I thinks these pdf files are a big help but r they verified by The Figu?

Or did the collective consciousness hack your computer too???? eheh

Also whats stored in the storage banks can have effects for all great times lives/spirit form lives, not just for your next life.

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 669
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Patm

also saying its not true when it is stated in the pdf u provided.

e.g.
I said
"In the link Patm provides it says at figure #3 ALL Consciousness
impulses are stored in the Spirit.",

You said:
That statement is not quite
correct, it says the impulses are transferred to the spirit-form where
they are transformed into creational-spirit-energy, not impulses that
can later be acquired.

sceenshot

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apes and Humans...

Great work and great compilation of information - Thank you, Pat.

Thank you as well, IloveBilly.
You may find good information re. apes and humans here:
CR437:04 and 437:48
http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_437

There is as well some information in the not yet (on the FoM) translated CR360 - Billy and Ptaah explain (in short):

The fact that man, on the whole, no longer behaves in the same (unpredictable aggressive) way as the apes and that he no longer kills like them, but has become - with exceptions - more humane, is solely due to his conscious thinking, the development and use of his conscience and morality, and the perception of general responsibility. Monkeys cannot distinguish between good and evil and negative and positive, just as they have no trained conscience and know no conscious evolution and no conscious responsibility. They act only instinctively, uncontrollably and impulsively
Originally apes and humans come from a primordial line from which the first primates emerged.
Apes are primates and should not be called animals.
(“Primat” is a word that originates from the ancient Lyranian and means something similar to “first being” (Erstwesen = first Wesen)

But while most monkeys remained in their primate state and were incapable of thought- and emotional-control, some forms changed into hominids from which humans emerged. But in the apes remaining that remained in their primate state their remnants of evolutive consciousness degenerated and the instinct-consciousness became their sole consciousness.
And this evolutionary process of becoming human is the same in all the “worlds that carry human life” in our universe."

BTW - I like your thinking:
"With reverence and venerability/neutral positivity and Love being my guide... "
and - in an earlier post - something similar to " ... I know that I am born to assist people with my knowledge" - this is, indeed, the spirit with which we all should live...

Salome, Bill

Patm

Post Number: 843
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2020 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ilovebilly

In order for you to understand why the 'Evolution of Consciousness' drawing is correct, please read the following:

from Billy's book 'Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens)' 2012 edition page 215 (my translation which may contain errors) and yes, I was given permission from Billy/FIGU to do these translations, so they are considered 'authorized':

The human being was not created from a lump of earth or clay, as the Christian religion simple-mindedly claims and irrationally teaches, because he/she is in the origin proceeded by a natural development from amino acids and through this into an evolved formation. Initially there was only a single-cell wavering and slimy mass, out of that itself step-by-step a multi-cellular formation was formed, which itself step-by-step developed as an autonomous small and initially only mouse-sized four-legged and rodent-like life-forms, from which ultimately the Ur-line came about, from which the human beings and the ape-Wesen came from.
Der Mensch ist nicht aus einem Klumpen Erde oder Lehm erschaffen worden, wie die christliche Religion das dümmlich behauptet und irrlehrt, denn er ist im Ursprung durch eine natürliche Entwicklung aus Aminosäuren und einer durch diese entwickelten Einform hervorgegangen. Erstlich war nur eine einzellige wabernde und schleimige Masse, aus der sich nach und nach eine mehrzellige Form bildete, die sich nach und nach als selbständige kleine und erstlich nur mausgrosse vierbeinige und nagergleiche Lebensform entwickelte, woraus letztlich die Urlinie entstand, aus der die Menschen und die Affenwesen hervorgingen.

from Billy's book 'Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens)' 2012 edition pages 169-171 (my translation which may contain errors):

Originally the ape creatures and the human beings descended from a single Ur-line which formed as physical-wavering form, i.e. as creational form, i.e. as primary state and was enlivened by an impulse-energy spirit-form, as is that of the plant's own. This impulse-energy spirit-form is, i.e. was initially given as Ur-line of the from out of it came forth primates, because itself in this physical-wavering Wesen, i.e. in this first-Wesen, that was neither animal, other creature nor human being, but rather precisely a mucus-like, wavering, plant-same mass, still no instinct-based or conscious-consciousness-based evolving spirit-form could engender, i.e. be born into. Not until such a Wesen was evolved far and high enough for the primates, that it command over an actual brain, would it be capable, to take on an ur-combination of a conscious evolutive-consciousness and an instinct-consciousness in the henceforth developed brain. It acts itself with this combination of evolution-consciousness and instinct-consciousness - evolving from the ur-form of the impulse-consciousness - around a hybrid spirit-form, from which came about two new spirit-forms and therefore two new lines and developments, and indeed a hominid, from which came about through the overall-consciousness-block a conscious-consciousness and therefore the conscious evolution-capable consciousness of the human beings, whereby however in certain framework the forms of the of instinct-consciousness and of the impulse-consciousness were retained. In the regard to the other spirit-form formed itself from out of this as pure instinct-spirit-form, with an unconscious and therefore not conscious evolution-capable instinct-consciousness, precisely that of the apes, whereby likewise a part of the impulse-consciousness was retained.
Ursprünglich entstammen die Affenwesen und die Menschen einer einzigen Urlinie, die als physisch-wabernde Form resp. als Beschaffenheit resp. als primärer Zustand geartet und von einer Impulsenergie-Geistform belebt war, wie das den Pflanzen eigen ist. Diese Impulsenergie-Geistform ist resp. war erstlich als Urlinie der daraus hervorgegangenen Primaten gegeben, weil sich in dieses physisch-wabernde Wesen resp. in dieses Erstwesen, das weder Tier, Getier noch Mensch, sondern eben eine schleimartige, wabernde, pflanzengleiche Masse war, noch keine instinktmässige oder bewusst bewusstseinsmässig evolutionierende Geistform einzeugen resp. eingebären konnte. Erst als das diesartige Wesen weit und hoch genug zum Primaten entwickelt war, dass es über ein eigentliches Gehirn verfügte, wurde es fähig, eine Urkombination eines bewussten Evolutionsbewusstseins und eines lnstinktbewusstseins im nunmehr entwickelten Gehirn aufzunehmen. Bei dieser Kombination Evolutionsbewusstsein und lnstinktbewusstsein handelte es sich - evolutionierend hervorgehend aus der Urform des Impulsbewusstseins - um eine Zwitter-Geistform, aus der zwei neue Geistformen und also zwei neue Linien und Entwicklungen hervorgingen, und zwar eine hominide, aus der durch den Gesamtbewusstseinblock ein bewusstes Bewusstsein und also das bewusst evolutionsfähige Bewusstsein des Menschen entstand, wobei jedoch in gewissem Rahmen die Formen des lnstinktbewusstseins und des Impulsbewusstseins beibehalten wurden. Im Bezug auf die andere Geistform bildete sich diese als reine lnstinktgeistform heraus, mit einem unbewussten und also nicht bewusst evolutionsfähigen lnstinktbewusstsein, eben das des Affen, wobei ebenfalls ein Teil des Impulsbewusstseins beibehalten wurde.

And when now it is taught: “… Originally indeed the apes and the human beings descended from one Ur-line, from out of which came the primates. … In the origins of the evolution of the primate-Wesen these were in such a way formed in their consciousness-form, that their consciousness was directed both from a conscious evolutive-consciousness as also from a form of an instinct-consciousness and an impulse-consciousness. … Already early however occurred a great evolutive splitting, whereby only one single species kept its three consciousness-forms and this evolved into a single consciousness-group, from which the species 'human', i.e. human being came into being. … And ultimately is still to be explained, that on all worlds in the expanses of the universe which bear higher and high life, the course of evolution is in equal measure for the human beings, i.e. the human-becoming through the evolution. Consequently everywhere primate-Wesen, i.e. first-Wesen come into being, from those itself on the one hand in further evolution the human species develops, while on the other hand the remaining first-Wesen fall prey to a degeneration of the consciousness-form and therefore remain primates, i.e. become ape-creatures, as they will be called by earth-humans”, then that as follows is to be understood:
Und wenn nun gelehrt wird: «… Ursprünglich entstammen ja die Affen und die Menschen einer Urlinie, aus der die Primaten hervorgingen. ... In den Ursprüngen der Entwicklung der Primatenwesen waren diese in ihrer Bewusstseinsform derweise geartet, dass ihr Bewusstsein sowohl auf ein bewusstes Evolutionsbewusstsein wie auch auf eine Form eines lnstinktbewusstseins und eines Impulsbewusstseins ausgerichtet waren. … Schon früh jedoch erfolgte eine starke evolutive Trennung, wodurch nur eine einzige Gattung ihre drei Bewusstseinsformen behielt und diese evolutiv zu einem einzigen Bewusstseinsverbund machte, woraus die Gattung 'Human' resp. Mensch entstand. … Und letztlich ist noch zu erklären, dass auf allen Welten in den Weiten des Universums, die höheres und hohes Leben tragen, der Evolutionsgang zum Menschen resp. die Menschwerdung durch die Evolution gleichermassen ist. Folglich entstehen überall Primatenwesen resp. Erstwesen, aus denen sich einerseits in weiterer Evolution die Gattung Mensch entwickelt, während andererseits die restlichen Erstwesen einer Degeneration der Bewusstseinsform anheimfallen und also Primaten bleiben resp. zu Affenwesen werden, wie sie von Erdenmenschen genannt werden», dann ist das folgendermassen zu verstehen:

After the developmental change from the one Ur-line, the spirit-form of the human being is in a state of the primate-Wesen and thus in its first body-based origin of a form, that can both positively as also negatively develops itself. It can be said in regard to the unconscious instinct-consciousness of the ape-Wesen (creatures), the animals and the other creatures in the sense of the negative as well as concerning the conscious and conscious-evolutive-consciousness of the human beings in the sense of the positive. Fundamentally it is given with the first-becoming of every spirit-form, that it originates from an evolutive developmental change of an unconscious impulse-consciousness, i.e. from out of a higher developmental-change-capable impulse-spirit-form. Not until in the hybrid stage does the spirit-form develop itself into the actual conscious human or unconscious animal, as that is in the allegory with the material life forms, which in the first stage with the conception, i.e., procreation, i.e., fertilization and exhibits becoming a neutral form and itself not until through further development develops to the positive, i.e., male as well as to the negative, i.e., female. Thus is to say, that everything through the Creation Universal-consciousness created spirit-form in its origin corresponds to a completely neutral creation-spirit-based energy, which itself first transforms into a distinct form, when it makes its entry into a life form.
Die Geistform des Menschen ist nach dem Wandel aus der einen Urlinie in einem Zustand des Primatenwesens und so in ihrem erstlich körpermässigen Ursprung eine Form, die sich sowohl positiv als auch negativ entwickeln kann. Das kann gesagt werden in bezug auf das unbewusste lnstinktbewusstsein der Affenwesen, der Tiere und des Getiers im Sinn des Negativen sowie hinsichtlich des bewussten und bewusst evolutiven Bewusstseins des Menschen im Sinn des Positiven. Grundsätzlich ist es beim Erstwerden jeder Geistform gegeben, dass sie aus einer evolutiven Wandlung eines unbewussten Impulsbewusstseins resp. aus einer zum Höheren wandlungsfähigen lmpulsgeistform hervorgeht. Erst im ZwitterStadium entwickelt sich die Geistform zur eigentlichen bewussten menschlichen oder unbewussten animalischen, wie das im Gleichnis bei den materiellen Lebensformen ist, die im Erststadium bei der Konzeption resp. Zeugung resp. Empfängnis und Werdung eine neutrale Form aufweisen und sich erst durch die weitere Entwicklung zum Positiven resp. Männlichen sowie zum Negativen resp. Weiblichen entwickeln. Also ist zu sagen, dass jede durch die Schöpfung Universalbewusstsein erschaffene Geistform in ihrem Ursprung einer völlig neutralen schöpfungsgeistmässigen Energie entspricht, die sich erst in eine bestimmte Form wandelt, wenn sie in einer Lebensform Einzug hält.

regarding your unnecessary statement, "Or did the collective consciousness hack your computer too???? eheh", I really didn't find all that funny, but rather slightly condescending haha.

regarding your last comment, "Also whats stored in the storage banks can have effects for all great times lives/spirit form lives, not just for your next life.", in the 'Reincarnation-Incarnation-Process' drawing I only depicted the first-becoming cycle of a human-being's 40-60 thousand-million years of evolution of actual-life/death-life cycles and never said what was stored in the storage-banks was "just for your next life", but in fact, in the storage banks is an accumulation of all actual-life/death-life cycle's thought-feeling-action-based swinging-waves (impulses) available to all subsequent actual-lifetimes via inspirations of the subconsciousness.

-----------
regarding your next post:

I did not say the impulses were "stored in the spirit-form" only "transferred to the spirit-form" where the spirit-form converts the impulses into creational-spirit-energy which the spirit-form accumulates, through every actual-life/death-life cycle, in its creational-spirit-energetical might block.

See the attached drawing.

Spirit-form

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 671
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2020 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Patm

the word ape, primate or hominid works better for the pdf?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_437

Primates had a Very interesting consciousness, hybrid of 3 types.

Salome
ilovebilly

Patm

Post Number: 843
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One correction to my last post, when I said "40-60 thousand-million years of evolution" that should have been 40-60 million years of evolution".

Sorry about that....

PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 1371
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

You said: (And cpl saying the spirit dosnt do, cant be correct.)

Knowing that "do" means perform acts in the physical plane and since this is a point which is often made clear in the teaching can you explain why you think it is not correct? In my follow up post I made the meaning quite clear, or perhaps you missed that.

BTW thank you for asking Patm about the ape and human evolution connection which led to an informative reply from him, because on that point I had previously thought exactly as you did.
Thank you for that detailed reply Patm.
Chris

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 674
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2020 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi cpl

With Reverence and Venerability, Neutral Positivity and Love as my guide. Letting my light lead the way eh eh..

So you dont want me to take you literally hey mate?

and you and your mate havnt done that??? hmmm
eheh

its alarming you have taught FOLKS your spirit is basically just a battery, upto u how u try n climb out of that one...

You do know its explained throughout The Teaching saying The SPIRIT, We are asking our CONSCIOUSNESS.. in meditation

you both know that....

Jokes aside

Its best to start with An Introduction To The Spirit Teaching
From Semjase

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/An_Introduction_To_The_Spirit_Teaching

FROM THE START #3 and #8
{click continue reading link for txt to show}

3. The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep of the human; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.

3. Der Mensch ist Träger eines Geistes, der nicht stirbt und der auch in tiefstem Schlafe des Menschen nie schläft, der alle Gedanken und Regungen aufzeichnet, der dem Menschen sagt, ob seine Gedanken richtig oder falsch sind, wenn er darauf zu achten gelernt hat.

4. The spirit within the human is the bearer of the creative realm, and every human has his own (spirit).

4. Dieser Geist im Menschen ist Träger des schöpferischen Reiches, und er ist allen Menschen eigen.

8. The spirit and the consciousness are on the look-out for what is perfect, for harmony, for peace, cognition and realization, for knowledge, wisdom, truth and beauty, for love and for the true BEING, all of which are of absolute duration.

16. The image of Creation, the spirit within him--the existence that is without dimension--it bears all dimensions within itself and, at the same time, transcends all dimensions.

16. Das Abbild der Schöpfung, der Geist in ihm, die Existenz, die dimensionslos ist, sie birgt alle Dimensionen in sich und transzendiert zugleich alle Dimensionen.

17. The spirit is the wonder of all wonders, and all power emerges from it. 17. Der Geist ist das Wunder aller Wunder, aus dem alle Kraft hervorgeht.

18. A wonder means using the spirit force in perfection.

18. Ein Wunder aber bedeutet Nutzung der Geisteskraft in Vollendung.

Wisdom is the unfolding of the consciousness as well as use of the powers of consciousness and spirit.

I can go on later..

As for apes:

The text Given by patm describes those evolved from earth. does the translation describe ape, primate, hominid, simian correctly? not sure atm

But what about
AFTER The arrival of the watchers. Or arrival of the RED, WHITE,BLACK,BLUE,GREEN, YELLOW ETC..

after the rebellion of the watchers many of them devolved into apes497

The giants of easter island fled for certain reasons, they where aped?

Patm the joke you said was unnecessary is a hint that will lift an eye brow in the future, it has many dimensions or meanings, just make sure to do many backups eheh, or as you say it HAHA.

And Billy says humour is required even for our mates.

relax, but a teacher must admit when incorrect

Salome
ilovebilly

ps

Patm you chose to ignore this #82
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_217

Billy: Billy:
So once more: from your words, it again follows clearly and plainly that humans aren’t descended from the ape line but rather apes from the human line.

Also einmal mehr: Aus deinen Worten geht wieder klar und deutlich hervor, dass der Mensch nicht von der Affenlinie, sondern die Affen von der Menschenlinie abstammen.
Quetzal:

Quetzal:
82. That is correct because the Darwinian Theory of Evolution, that the evolutionary line of Earth human beings traces back to apes, is fundamentally wrong, for in truth, the evolutionary line of apes traces back to human beings.

82. Das ist von Richtigkeit, denn die darwinsche Evolutionstheorie, dass eine Evolutionslinie vom Erdenmenschen zurück zum Affen bestehe, ist grundfalsch, denn wahrheitlich ist die Evolutionslinie vom Affen zurück zum Menschen gegeben.

83. Darwin was a deceiver in relation to the Man-Ape Evolutionary Line Theory because he secretly worked on ape bones and ape skeletons with a filing utensil, in order to adapt them into his claim and false theory and to present it to those scientists at that time who occupied themselves with the evolution of animals and humans.

83. Darwin war ein Betrüger in bezug der Mensch-Affen-Evolutionslinie-Theorie, denn heimlicherweise bearbeitete er Affenknochen und Affenskelette mit einer Feile, um diese seiner Behauptung und falschen Theorie anzupassen und sie jenen damaligen Wissenschaftlern zu präsentieren, die sich mit der Evolution der Tiere und des Erdenmenschen beschäftigten.

more info asap

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2020 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

Careful we should be, relying on the intellect and rationality because these can be flawed. Meaning that these can be limited in their abilities and scope of comprehending.

Through the arduous study, the learning through the study of the spiritual teaching, we expand and empower the intellect and rationality to be capable of comprehending and fathoming ever increasingly.

Recognition is the pathway to evolution, knowledge and wisdom.

Contemplate carefully the words from Semjase and you will begin to distinguish the difference between the spiritform (spirit) and the consciousness.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 675
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2020 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Patm/cpl

i hope i dont sound ungrateful for the terrific work you do

sometimes i wish i could say things instead of txt so my intentions shine through, i know its not necessary though wink wink.

Salome
ilovbilly

Felinity

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

I am not blind, but I would like The Goblet of the Truth to be in Braille. In what direction should I go? Is the English in GOTT British? Braille for British English is different from American English. Is GOTT High German exclusively or is there some Swiss German?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Kelch_der_Wahrheit_(Goblet_of_the_Truth)_and_its_Translation_into_the_English_Language

I read this, but I still want to ask different Braille organizations if they could translate. This is very time-consuming, and I want to make a first good impression.

Thank you,

Belinda

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page