Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"And Yet...They Fly"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "And Yet...They Fly" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesScott B.47 10-29-01  09:59 pm
Archive through October 24, 2002Norm42 10-24-02  03:14 pm
Archive through December 13, 2003Jeedi23 12-13-03  07:02 am
Archive through April 08, 2004Thomas23 04-08-04  08:14 pm
Archive through July 13, 2007David_chance23 07-13-07  10:22 pm
Archive through June 15, 2011Sitkaa23 06-15-11  04:22 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 669
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe ;

The general answer to your question is Yes , however , given our location and the abandance of places in our galaxy for these races to travel to , we are relatively safe from enslaving attacks .

Bruce Willis will protect us if we have any trouble . Of course , I joke .

In the 1980's the Plejar had convinced a group of aggressive ET's who were poised to destroy us and enslave a few others , to relocate to a new planet which was uninhabited . They went away happy , and we have Ptaah to thank for his quick minded resourcefulness .

Kind Regards , Mark

Edward

Post Number: 2111
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

We are located in a position which is sort of a 'crossroad' for other ETs to
come and visit us, though. They be Benign or Malicious. Malicious beings can
still detect our planet and conduct all sorts of Experiments (on humans/us),
kidnap, Cage us like wild animals, etc, as Semjase once mentioned in the first
contacts.

That is why, the Plejarans did 'advise' that we direct our Detection
Satellites - Outward - into space...instead of only monitoring us humans, of
Earth.

The possibilities are small....but we should always 'Stay On Guard', as they
say....

We should take heed to Semjase's...Wise words....

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 593
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

We are located in the edge of Milky way and in a planet with a dying sun and with rather low oxygen content. The choice of planet was meant to minimize suspicion and subsequent discovery by the Creator overlords.
Did Semjase used the word "crossroads"? Crossroads tend to have high traffic.
"Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror." - Tagore

Mahigitam

Post Number: 434
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am listing out all the questions i had written down long-time back after i read the book, ASTF(2004)...There are many questions, so please take time and send them to my mail, mahigitam@gmail.com

And still they Fly
pg 114

"Total of 5 giant fir trees were eliminated in the course of the demonstrations along with all memories of these trees."

1 - near lake, removed later after it got radiation & appeared glowing to 2 people who witnessed
2 - near a house, whose owners & his families memories got erased
3 - ?
4 - ?
5 - ?
Any guesses ?

pg 172
"Photo #67 presented here is a very poor copy. The ball appearing in the center is not recognizable at all, which is unfortunate because this very feature gives the entire formation the appearance of a giant eye gazing into space. Billy's photograph thus varies considerably from that of our astronomers."

Does anyone have the undistorted picture of RIng Nebula ?

pg 195 - Elsa schroeder is 71 years old by now. Did she find Billy & contacted FIGU ?

pg 205
"In 1984, german book, "AUsserirdische und die Friedenssehnsucht der Erdenmenschen" by Martin Dilliner, who had also spent a long time researching the case."

WHy not post a summary of the book if anyone had read it?

pg 207
"..it can be proved that Billy rejected a very enticing offer, the goal of which was to entrust him with the leading position of a planned, global organisation for the promotion of friendship with the ETs."

WHat offer is Guido talking about that which can be proven? Is Guido talking about the role of Billy as a mediator, when a letter was sent to US government ?

pg 210
In 16 February, 1991, 21 members signed confirming the reports of their experiences, including Hans Zimmerman. I would like to know, why Hans Zimmerman(still alive upto 1991) didnot appear in any of the interviews or documentaries made by various researchers. He can be included into direct telepathic contactee list with Plejaren, instructing Young Billy, witnessing beamships..nicht wahr?

244 - No less than 79 pure human races were created by spirit of Creation(exactly 40,353,607)
245 - The diversity of human body color is also enourmous, as no less than 73 = 343 different skin colors were created by creation..

where did 79 & 73 come from & why did Guido used them as the limit ?

pg 259
"..three main conditions for the continuation of life in earth are influenced and damaged by the release of this elementary radiation...In the pure atmospheric layers around the earth, the ozone balance has been influenced in a catastrophic manner as a result of the released elementary radiation by atomic explosions. This creates an electrical energy that moves in a high frequency range as yet unknown to your science. As a result, this radiating energy mixes with oxygen and creates quantities of ozone in the lower atmosphere.."

Did our scientists gained any cognitions about this ? And what are these 3 main conditions ? In contact 39, semjase shows to Billy the various balls of energies orbiting around the earth, which are vital to the life-forms on earth..this in my understanding is one of the above conditions that can get disturbed..

pg 341
"As do most universes, the DERN universe has 7 layers or belts and is billions of light-years in size."

DOes this mean that there are some universes where a different number of layers/belts exists ? Are we able to travel into other universes which are developed and existing in the 2nd stage of their development ? Does the coming into being of an universe fail to form or manifest ?

pg 343
" The planet is about the same size as earth and has a similar rotation"
Does ERRA have a moon like us ? If our moon can impact our rotation of earth, does Erra have a moon too ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 439
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ASTF, 2004, pg 164(photo no. 65)
"Trash Can Photos"
Guido says that those 2 ships in photo no. 65 were of images of Semjase's model Craft brought to Billy by Semjase. One out of two photos got burned.

Light Years, 1987, pg 225

"What Sorge didn't know is that....According to Schutzbach, he had been in Meier's study one day in the early fall of 1976, when Meier presented the slides and explained to him that he had carved a model of one of the beamships and then tried to photograph it. In the pictures the model sat on three blocks of wood and lacked luster and refined appearance of the glistening beamships in Meier's other photos....."

From photos, it seems to me to be a metallic object , that semjase brought to Meier. But Gary Kinders, says in his book, that it was made out of wood, carved out by Billy. Guido's and Gary's stories are conflicting. What do you think ?

Is it made of Wood or Metal ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Joe

Post Number: 211
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that there is a new edition in German of "And Yet... They Fly". Does anyone know if maybe there will be a third edition in English?

https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?currency=EUR&products_id=462

Joe

Post Number: 229
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah

Orphelia

Hiya Billy, [Yay it's question time]

I just want to firstly say, thank you for taking time to answer our questions. And also that Ptaah is a very handsome man. Can you ask him to take me out on date please?

Here is my question to you: Speaking of Ptaah, I'm just wanting to know, does he have a wife? As we don't hear much about his personal life. And I'm curious about that.

Thanks Billy *you Rock Majorly*

Orphelia. *inserts heart emote*

Orphelia,
Ptaah's 3rd wife died in the early part of 2010, after a marriage of over 540 years.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 24, 2012)

Yes, Ptaah was married to three wives, and all of them have died in the meantime.

(Note by CF: Ptaah has three children: Semjase, Plejia and Yucata. Ptaah will die at the age of about 1218 years. Actually he’s 795 years old.)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12430.html?1351442685#POST62661

Could someone please, if possible, tell me why is there a discrepancy in Ptaah's age between the book "And Still They Fly" and the answer that Christian Frehner had provided?

(Message edited by christian on July 26, 2013)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 797
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think he is close to 864 years of age at the time of printing of the revised edition .

The third planet that he is looking after is Aliatedes , some 300 years in advance of us .
This name is very close to the Greek language if not actual Greek . It's all a 'spanish village' to me .

Joe

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell,

Could you please tell me in which contact report is this mentioned about the third planet Aliatedes?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 798
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe ;

Unfortunately , I'm the worst person here to ask about where things are found . I stored it the old fashioned way ; in my memory . In fact , I don't know how others do it . I think it's s pelled Aliatides ,perhaps you could do a search .

Markcampbell

Post Number: 799
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The founder of Atlantis was a man named Atlant . His wife was named Keriatides . There may be a connection , in the zig zag lines of migration that we have come to know in our material here .

Markcampbell

Post Number: 818
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Discovered in a conversation with a Greek . The pillars of the Parthenon ( or is it the Acropolis ?) are called Keriatides , which are pillars in the image and form of a woman , holding the roof up . My comment about her relation to ancient Atlantis produced a reaction like a deer being introduced to headlights for the first time .

Joe

Post Number: 407
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robots are mentioned on page 300 in the second edition of the book And Still They Fly!

And here is Atlas the robot from Boston Dynamics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beginning on page 197 of the second edition, there is a report about the accounts of a globetrotter, H.F., who recounts his contact with two human beings - Kohun and Athar - coming from a planet, Akart, that orbits a star we call Proxima Centauri.

Recently, scientists believe a planet orbiting Proxima Centauri may be hospitable for life

http://phys.org/news/2016-08-scientists-unveil-earth-like-planet.html,http://phys.org/news/2016-08-scientists-unveil-earth-like-planet.html

Since http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Akart, Akart has already experienced an atmospheric collapse due to overpopulation, perhaps what our scientists are looking at, is the vestige of this once inhabited planet.

(Message edited by indi on August 13, 2016)

Kenneth

Post Number: 898
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators; was not sure where to put this particular item by Mr. Moosbruger?

In Guido Moosbrugger‘s book, “And still they fly!” it refers to:

“The Age of Aquarius is also frequently referred to as the last days. This is true only to the extent that traditional and outdated aspect of life will disappear, a prediction that will indeed come to pass. This is by no means the final end but, rather, a new beginning that will not reach its full IMPACT until the year of 2029.”

Thought-provoking choice of words; “Impact”. It’s very interesting that the Age of Aquarius will reach its full impact in the year 2029; coincidentally, the Apophis asteroid is also prophesized to impact on the year of 2029.

And still they fly, Appendix A, page 328.

Kenneth

Joe

Post Number: 549
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Maybe you are correct with what you have said about the Apophis asteroid. But it could also be when Billy passes away. The reason why I say this is because it is mentioned that Billy was born in the beginning of the second half of the transition period of the Age of Aquarius.

Felinity

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On page 30, I really like this sentence, "As a greeting or departing gesture, an Erran places his right hand over his heart and slightly nods his head." Thank you for letting us know this.

On page 41, "In my opinion, it would be commendable if our nutritionists would familiarize themselves with the nutritional habits of the Errans in order to give the people of earth appropriate advice on healthy nutrition in the future." I'm not a nutritionist, but I do have a BS (Bachelor of Science)in Nutrition from Pennsylvania State University. It would be nice to have a few more illustrations of what their food looks like. For their fruit trees to be over 400 feet tall is incredible! What kind of soil composition does Erra have? What creatures live in their soil (ants, earthworms)? Which specific vitamins and minerals cooperate with the long lifespan of the Errans?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page