Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Upcoming Books » Archive through July 27, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you so much Chris and Pat. Appreciate it very much.
Salome
Piyali

Kenneth

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, thank you all for the information and lead, I purchased a hard cover, "They are Here: Compelling Evidence of Extraterrestrial Ships Present on Earth" from Amazon as well.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 871
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2020 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

Great stuff! I will definitively be ordering a copy!

Cpl

Post Number: 1266
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The digital world is too fast, Kenneth. You may get your book before my proof copy arrives!
Chris

Use to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 741
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Everybody!!!

From FIGU Canada!!!

Nov. 12, 2020 - Donations are now being accepted to assist with the publishing of "About the Fluidal-Energies, respectively, Fluidal-Powers and Other Things" by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

Donation Request

We are currently working on finalising the translation of
"About the Fluidal-Energies, respectively, Fluidal-Powers and Other Things"

by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier
We are anticipating that this will be an 800+ page book detailing many topics including organ transplants, so called ghosts and other paranormal activities, cremation vs burial, etc.
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Norm

Post Number: 244
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I already donated.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1236
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Msmichelle,

Can a link possible be provided for donations of this book? Tried doing an electronic transfer from my Credit Union, will not work for international payments. May have to use USPS or Pony Express?

Apparently a PayPal donation is not an option?

Kenneth

Norm

Post Number: 245
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Donation Info. https://ca.figu.org/donate.html

Msmichelle

Post Number: 759
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2021 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Meditation book is forthcoming?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1514
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2021 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can order it Monday at:

http://www.theyfly.com/shop1/main/home

Msmichelle

Post Number: 760
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2021 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great Thanks

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1515
Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2021 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you finally realize that:

The Superpower USA Could Come to an End After 2020
https://wp.me/p9pOgh-2VN

…isn’t just a prophecy anymore, get the Introduction to Meditation here:

http://theyfly.com/shop1/main/home https://pic.twitter.com/6c4yIj7iCc

Piyali

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, January 18, 2021 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Michael, from my email conversation with Christian Frehner, in April of last year, the Civil War was still a prophecy. He is not aware of any "change" to the prophecy becoming a prediction. He wrote that we all have to watch what is going on in the whole world and draw our own conclusions and take precautionary measures. Given what we are witnessing, it appears to head the way of civil unrest, civil wars, which if it culminates to what is given in the prophecy with regard to the civil wars, then we'll be witnessing a this prophecy turned into a horrifying prediction.

We ought to all be prepared for this, however has it been stated by Billy specifically that this Civil War prophecy is now a prediction? If yes, I would be grateful if you could point me to that specific link. Thank you.
Salome
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Monday, January 18, 2021 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

I haven't spoken to Billy about it. In my article you will notice I copied this, from Meier's 2017 prophecies and predictions:

17. In the future the USA and the US governors will be exposed to very frequent threats, which will come from both state and non-state acting persons who are hostile towards the government and state, as well as from great parts of the US population, whereby the US population will split into different population groups for which the basic factors have already been created and consequently the US population already in the current time separates into different groups.

We have just seen the beginning of this and even our own government is concerned enough about the potential for more at the inauguration. We'll see if cooler heads prevail.

I think it's wise in light of all this to act as if the prophecy has indeed passed the point of no return. That entails all the prudent steps that one would take if such is the case. We certainly can't lose by being prepared for the worst.

It's up to each person to determine for themselves what the situation is. I think this is the time to clearly understand that we are responsible for ourselves and Meier isn't always going to tell us...what time it is.

Stay safe,

Salome,

MH

Piyali

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, January 18, 2021 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you dear Michael. I agree with all you have written. Yes it would indeed be prudent for all of us to prepare for the worst and somehow hope for the best, all the while sending out peaceful thoughts of unity and harmony. Paying more attention to our spiritual development is of the utmost importance.

I read your articles and follow the links contained within that you take the time to write and share with and for all of us. I truly appreciate this, so yes I am very familiar with the information. And no Mr. Meier will not tell us everything.

I am personally reluctant to call it a "prediction" yet and just continue to see it as "prophecy" which is how it still stands. Thank you again, truly.
Salome
Piyali

Msmichelle

Post Number: 762
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's clear we are in the mist of something right? Now whether you want to call it a "civil war" "civil unrest"? Some are "waiting" for BEAM to give the "official notice", yet, he has since 1930s.
It is definitely not "business as usual".

Savio

Post Number: 834
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

I am glad to tell that "Introduction to Meditation" (German/English version)is now available at Billy Books as well.

Please visit us for more details

https://billybooks.org/book/english/introduction-to-meditation

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Rubi

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2021 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

I just ordered mine from the Australian FIGU shop. Will there be an ‘Introduction to a Meditation’ discussion thread soon so readers can further discuss and ask questions regarding the book?

Rubi

Scott

Post Number: 3259
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2021 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rubi,

I have added "Introduction to Meditation" to the Booklet Section.
Salome

Rubi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Scott
R

Msmichelle

Post Number: 805
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2021 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I copied and pasted this information from the Canada website:

We are currently in the pre-publication phase of
"About the Fluidal-Energies, respectively, Fluidal-Powers and Other Things"

by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier
This book details many topics including organ transplants, so called ghosts and other paranormal activities, cremation vs burial, etc. and will be available towards the end of May.

Looking forward to reading this book!!

Savio

Post Number: 841
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2021 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator

Can I suggest a new thread for Ben Blijleven’s new book “The Buddhist Deception” please

Salome

Savio

TBD

Hi Savio, let me find out. Thanks for the idea - Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 26, 2021)
http://billybooks.org

Scott

Post Number: 3356
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Unfortunately at this time this section is reserved for FIGU publications .

Salome
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page