Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 23, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Decalogue Dodecalogue » Archive through May 23, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 454
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm basically going through and rereading this book again and I came across a fascinating paragraph on page 216: The spirit of the human being at its beginning however is completely unknowing and fallow, thus it must slowly store knowledge and wisdom within itself and evolve itself. The more lives a spirit has put behind itself, the more knowing and wiser it becomes and spiritual knowledge and spiritual wisdom alone form the human being and her life, hence to be recognized is: The more a human being Thinks and Acts in a human-worldly manner, the more Underdeveloped she is in the Spirit, at a primary, primitive level of the Spiritual Evolution.
Very Powerful
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 856
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In paraphrasing; . . . Negative influences and machinations of terrible form are inevitably connected with every striving, which are thus inseparably one with each other, like fire and heat. Stated in other values, this also means that no success can be achieved without negative aspects being included, which come along during the evolution towards the success.

Therefore inevitably, errors must be committed so that these can become recognized and eliminated, through which, finally an error-free success can then first crystallize out of itself. Without adverse circumstances and side effects as well as side influences, etc., no productive and evolutive striving will come into fruition.

Decalogue; Dodecalogue pg. 168 (bottom)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instead of getting upset that something did not go the way you intended. . . Tank a moment and realize that this is an excellent learning opportunity for productive and evolutive striving.

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 889
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent post Kenneth.

Indeed, it is through errors and mistakes that the law of cause & effect begins to be mastered and better utilized ...in order for errors and mistakes to be eliminated.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Gerald_lry

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Figu Friends, core members and passiv members, und Billy Beam of course :-)

i am translating the decalogue in french.(I have already sent a part to Christian Frehner, he knows about it)

Page 191 at the end of the page :" Dies geht so weit, dass Glauben und Annahmen von Religionen, Sekten und Philosophien perhorreszieren vor der Wahrheit. "

what is the real meaning of the german(swiss ?) word "perhorreszieren" i don't find it in the german french dictionary and online at https://dict.leo.org/französisch-deutsch ...

I have a similar word in French which would be "pérorer" to chatter like a chicken, like "to speak for nothing to say"

if i take the english word it 's "abominating" the french word would be "abomination"

An idea ?

Thx a lot

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would think the closest equivalent to the German perhorreszieren would be the English word perhorresce since they seem to share the same Latin root perhorrescere.

perhorresce = To feel a growing horror at; shudder at;
Use in a sentence: I feel mounting perhorresce at the prospect of Trump being the President.

-zieren = adorn
perhorresce + zieren = adorned with a shuddering horror

So is there a French equivalent in word value? Or a French word with similar Latin root? If not, you can always keep the original German word and use a notation of the French approximation.

Just my two cents

Patm

Post Number: 830
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: perhorreszieren
see: http://dict.figu.org/search/node/perhorreszieren

this is a German verb for "to abominate".

PatM

Gerald_lry

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for your help, I just found as in your indication in dictleo but with the research in : english>german ...

it is finaly not the right word in french with "pérrorer"...it would be more like the word "abhorrer" from the Latin word "abhorrere"...
we could also say "avoir en horreur" (to have in horror).

I will keep the German word and make an annotation, it will be much easier as you suggest.

Have a nice day Phi_spiral.

Saalome.

Gerald_lry

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Patm

Indeed, I forgot to check on the Figu dictionary website.
thank you for reminding me.

I confirm that in French "abhorrer" or "abominer" are therefore valid.

Saalome. :-)

Norms

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, December 24, 2020 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just finished reading the 3rd Recommendation: Page 62

"You shall make everyday into a day of festivity and venerate (control) it".

At first read (of this chapter), the recommendation appears simple and straight forward. But I feel I need more discourse at the level of Vibka Wallder's article,"Killing in Ausartung and the Law of Elimination" (http://au.figu.org/killing_ausartung.html). Maybe someone here can direct me to such an article or bulletin.

The purpose of Creation is Evolution with the effect being an ever closer approach to Perfection.

So as a Creational-fragment our duty is to evolve and to perceive and experience life within the limits of the Creational Recommendations in a way that is unique to the vibrational property of that Creational-fragment that we are at any given point in time.

Obviously, consideration has to be given to other Creational-fragments so as not to inhibit their development.

But this brings me back to the overpopulation and the number of unique Creational-fragments in the vicinity of Earth waiting their turn for the next physical evolution.

There were three life-bearing planets to begin with. The people at that time would have known of and understood the Creational Recommendations better than the people of Earth currently understand. They would have understood the necessity of having as many life-bearing planets as possible so as to limit the consequences of overpopulation and maximize consciousness-based evolution.

Their scientists would have had this understanding before deciding to direct large quantities of sea water into a volcano on planet Malona risking an explosion especially with populated planet Mars in close proximity. They would have had the machinery to build underground structures so as to be able to tolerate the heat at the time.

So why did they risk such an attempt? Surely there would have been people present warning of such a course of action and the inherent long-term consequences?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1324
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms,

For me, their consciousness was under the influence of very powerful forces.

The aggression gene for one. Which means they are filled with rage, vindictiveness and all manner of other unvalues and unvirtues.

Also, with such short lives and the effects (impulses) from their aggression genes, not sure how they could have had the opportunity to reflect and fathom in order to recognize. Plus the fact that they were the genetically manipulated, who (when) were they taught the spiritual teaching?

They were in a dire and near-hopeless state.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 3241
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms,

Why do you assume the other planets were aware of the Creational Recommendations? There are many instances within the contact notes in which highly advanced civilizations have destroyed themselves or others due to their pure aggression and barbaric natures. I did ask Billy about why would the inhabitants of Malona knowing their actions would destroy the entire planet including themselves...If I recall he stated it is similar to what we are doing here, only in a different fashion. This goes way back into the primary mission of Nokodemion, which was to bring the Creational Laws and Recommendations for all time and to all races of beings throughout the universe...After re-reading your post you start talking of the 3rd Recommendation and jump to the 6th Recommendation and mention Vibka's article. Perhaps you can clarify what you were trying to state because these are 2 seperate recommendations with different meanings.

(Message edited by scott on December 25, 2020)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2507
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Norms
The idea that a highly developed extraterrestrial civilisation could commit such an heinous and barbarically suicidal act that totally disregards good sense and the principles of Creation goes against everything that we had assumed about the nature of ETs.

I too had assumed initially when I was first acquainted with the Billy's information was that since human beings from another planet had the technology to traverse the open space, surely they would all be spiritually highly developed, loving and wise.
Alas this was a mistaken belief bordering on the delusional.

We have ample evidence to the contrary in the Nokodemjon's ur ur ur ur ur ur urlier created peoples where androids were used to arrest them.
We also have the sickening saga of the Bafath and the Giza Intelligences.
We also have the Sirian renegades.
We have the wilo-the-wisp.
We have the earlier Gods of lies throughout ancient history.
We also have the barbaric race who were intent on annihilating us earthlings and taking over earth back in the 1990's.
We also have the 3 groups of ET stationed on earth for thousands of years who are basically no better than earthlings in terms of following the Creational laws etc.

Two central common themes to all this was the fact that religion and personality cult was the major influence and factor in it.
The overriding tenet behind religion was for control, power, supremacy, manipulation, domination, subjugation, self aggrandizement, exploitation, egoism, delusional beliefs, hatred, competition, killing, complete ownership and so forth.

So when billy described Malonians being engaged in a fratricidal war resulting in the decimation of their planet then obviously its safe to assume that various competing interests and false Gods were vying for power in their struggle for supremacy and control over Malona so I don't think that you could eliminate religion out of the equation as competing factions and loyalists engaged in bloody and highly sophisticated and technological, battle, conflict and wars against each other for their respective so called creator-overlord-ruler-Gods.

If I was in a war for the survival of my family, my friends and myself, I don't think I would be all that interested in doing the right thing by being Creational spiritual especially when our lives are in danger where you are forced into a situation where you have to kill or be killed, I would instead do everything it takes to survive even if it means killing in self defense as most people would.

So can you imagine what a bunch of belief driven, highly technological religious extraterrestrial zealots and extremists would do for their gods and their ideals not unlike the ISIS ISIL especially with the weapons

Putting myself in these delusional Malonian's shoes for one moment, if it came to that I would most probably divert the ocean into the magma chamber under such state of delusional mindset in desperation if it meant winning the war without considering the wider ramifications.

The plejaren stated that they too are susceptible to degeneration and get badly control out of good character if they mingled with lower races not yet sufficiently developed which definitely includes us earthlings so I would imagine that the pied-piper-Hitler-mesmerism-effect from the mass Malonian swinging waves generated would've been very strongly influential to most Malonians as has been the case on earth for the Atlantians and Muan's warcry so much so that they kamikased their whole planet into smithereens.

Who knows but we can only speculate what the real reasons were.

Matt lee

Norms

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be genetically modified as fighters to protect the over-lord masters and to prevail over enemies, their design would have required control over their senses and mind, patience, persistence, logic. Rage wears down a combatant quickly and makes one prone to poor and hasty decision making reducing the chance of success against an opponent.

They would also have had the very spiritually evolved benefactor over-lords in their company to provide them with direction and to keep them focused because they knew what would happen if they were discovered by the other non-benefactor over-lords.

Some of those benefactor over-lords may be present on this Earth as their fine-matter form is far more evolved that the average human. I believe I have seen one of them - but could also be one of the ancient Lyrian forefathers.

Norms

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2020 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Creational Recommendations brought to us by the proclaimers are in the form of a compendium in contrast to the understanding that one develops during each lifetime. And this is made possible because the Creation itself pervades through itself and is reflected in everything if one pays attention.

The instances of civilizations destroying themselves is a part of the evolutionary education/experience for that consciousness-based collective as well as the Creation itself much in the same way one runs simulations in search for certain effects that unfortunately have unstable outcomes. And the reasons for those outcomes are the un-values such as un-logic, inexperience, impatience, uncontrolled, ... ignorance.

Verse 262 in the Decalogue (3rd Recommendation) describes one of the causes for these effective un-values and the corresponding consequences that snowball and lead to catastrophe if not checked. And it is this noise that makes difficult for everyone to recognize the radiating Creational nature reflected in everything.

From time to time an evolved consciosness takes birth on a planet that is imbued with the knowledge of everything and is directly from the Creation itself. There is one CR that mentions such even on planet Erra and such consciousness are recognized and respected for their wisdom. Think of this as a new input to a running simulation.

Norms

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Decalogue pp.114-116:

456 Since time immemorial, the Creation has shown you the way which you have to go in order attain the union with it in relative-absolute-fulfillment.

457 Time and again, it has revealed it anew to you and will also continue to do this in never ending love, for so long, until even the last of you has returned to it in realisation of the relative-absolute-fulfillment.

458 For you have arisen out of it in love in order to do justice to your task of the relative-absolute-fulfillment of yourself and the Creation, and again you will return to it in realisation of the relative-absolute-fulfillment in receiving love.

459 But this is not possible, however, without the following of the laws and recommendations of the Creation, for when the awake-time of the Creation must give way to the time of the slumber and you, in this time, have not fulfilled your task of the relative-absolute-fulfillment and of the return to and into the Creation, then you fall into the all-great-timely death-being in an absolute elimination.

460 Because one day, as the Creation has in its seven great-timely slumber everything which has not become into the BEING within itself will extinguish and fall into the nothing.

461 Therefore, pay attention to the recognition and following of the recommendations of the Creation.

462 This is also instructed to you through this recommendation.

463 However, if you do not follow this, thus you rob the Creation of your own existence, which nevertheless is part of the Creation itself and which is given to you only for the relative-absolute-fulfillment.

464. Through the contempt of the recommendation, however, you also rob the life forms brought near to you of the power which is given to them for the duty-fulfillment, in order to be able to reach the Creation.

465 However, you also even expropriate yourself of that power which is given to you as a Creation-part for the fulfillment of your task., because through the non-following of the recommendation, you lack the power for the looking after of your spiritual (N.B. conscious-based) impenetrable darkness and thereby shut yourself off from all blissful happiness, until such time you finally atain the insight in order to fulfil each recommendation down to the smallest, with all diligence and all efforts, in every moment of your existence.

466 Consider, human being of the Earth, the Creation loves you and therefore it must also be loved, because its love alone achieves the all-delighting union in absolutely-full-development.

------------------------------------

Verses 459 & 460 are the subject of this post.

What is the "death-being" in verse 459?

In verse 460, "... will extinguish and fall into the nothing."

The Creation itself is striving to evolve into the Nothing. So is this Nothing different from the "nothing" in verse 460?

Recalling that the Creation collected and organized itself out of "nothing" from an ur-idea...

... and during the next Creation day, there is continuing evolution ... assuming the Creation night is similar for a wessen that reviews the life just lived which is also an evolutionary process.

Norms

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Reen71b,

Decalogue p.28 vs.67-70

67 Behold, human being of Earth, since the time has changed and you ahve thereby entered into a new form of your evolution, a new prophet had to be chosen in order to proclaim to you anew the message f the truth.

68 This prophet is a human being like you, yet however, far advanced in the spirit for your time and unreachable for the normal average human beings in this and in the next two lives as well.

69 You will still have to endure two lives and difficult times before you will be able to follow his spiritual knowledge, and subsequently, you will still require three further lives before you will be on par with his knowledge.

70. However, as this will be so, he will be even further advanced and have reached higher levels.

------------------

How many religious followers commit to memory the Ten Commandments? (I didn't and most that I know haven't either.)

Of those that do, there is only one Christian (don't know his name) who enumerated the "three plus signs +++" appearing in the Decalogue fourth recommendation p.84 vs.340

This follows with verse:

341 Therefore, if this recommendation is followed according to these three values then a breaking of the bond never and never occurs - not even then if two parts - male and female - have joined together in a marriage bond.

I did not even know that the act of getting married outside of these three +++ signs was breaking a bond with the Creation. Not sure how many do know of and understand this recommendation.

From observation, members of religious communities have differing levels of insight and understanding with respect to the their teachings.

An example is love which they understand as absolute affection from the heart (actual organ) for their spiritual leader who they see literally as the projection of their god.

If told that love is in the efforts one has to undertake selflessly to fulfill the absolute-relative-fulfillment of oneself and as much as possible for those in the community taking from the example of the sustaining love in nature that facilitates evolution (both instinct-based and intellect-based), then one is looked at as a foreigner and avoided.

... and I am still very much in the dark in understanding love.

Reen71b

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Norms

In the beginning of coming to the teachings, I didn't understand why Billy would say that humankind does not know love. I may not fully understand what love is. But it has definitely become obvious that he was correct in his statement. People treat each other so horribly and a lot are very superficial. How could they possibly understand love? I may not fully understand love, but I do understand love for myself. Even when others try to plant the seed of doubt in me. The world for me, has become a lonely place to live. But, I'd rather be where I am than go along with the madness.
Maureen

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1484
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norms

Re; post#93 "Decalogue pp.114-116:"
If I'm not mistaken; I remember that if the human being were to not evolve in the cognizance of the creational laws and recommendations and fails to enter the creational planes (Arahat Athersata to Petale) then the creational-energy form (spirit-form) that enlivens the human being converts back to pure energy and is absorbed by the Creation... the same will happen with the creational-energy forms (spirit) of animals.

Re; post#95 "Decalogue p.28 vs.67-70"
We now know that the Nokodemion creational-energy form (spirit-form) returned from a very high evolution plane within Arahat Athersata. Currently, his consciousness is the equivalent of where we will be some 3,000 years from now through the study of the Goblet Of The Truth as the Creation-Energy Teaching is taught and learned on Earth.

For example, when we study the Goblet Of The Truth, we can, depending on the arduousness, evolve our consciousness up to and a bit beyond 800 years from the current state of humanity. Petale is simply offering us the encouragement so that we can trust in the knowledge and wisdom of the Herald who will now remain with us through succeeding re-incarnations until Year 3999 when the Nokodemion creational-energy form returns to the Arahat Athersata.

As we grow in the recognitions and cognizances of the creational laws and recommendations, we naturally grow in the awareness and knowledge of the Laws of Love & Logic. These two primary laws from which all creational laws and recommendations stem from increase our consciousness powers and abilities. Thereby, the human being him/herself gradually realizes that he/she is a God.

Once this creational based love is recognized and cultivated within the character of the personality, then it becomes an unbreakable bond with the Creation and can never be diminished, its power only increases and it empowers the human being in consciousness abilities and evolution. This evolution via the cognitions that come from the study are evolution based, so regardless of any union between man & woman, man & man, woman & woman, the bond with Creation is unaffected and grows within the individual and empowers him/her and he/she becomes a God.

It cannot be stressed enough, and everyone should be encouraged to study the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Norms

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddieamartin,

I thought animals have a psyche but not a Creation energy fragment?

GOTT p.161 vs.223 mentions animals having a psyche.
GOTT p.101 vs.172 mentions animals not having the ability to learn consciously but from instinct.

The Creation energy fragment enlivens the body with a consciousness.

Is there a verse in GOTT that says animals have a Creation energy fragment?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1486
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norms,

Your Question: Is there a verse in GOTT that says animals have a Creation energy fragment?

Yes. This knowledge begins with page LI under "What the truth knows to say" (first paragraph)

//Rivers, stones, plants, animals, lakes, seas, brooks, springs, the air and water, trees and bushes and everything that crawls and flies here on Earth are life forms with a spirit-form, with very many of them being connected by psychic swinging waves.
Salome,
Eddie

Norms

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Eddieamartin,

Appreciate that very much.

Patm

Post Number: 960
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Norms

You should be able to find the information you need regarding animal creation-energy (spirit) -forms in an article by Billy called 'Rebirth and Birth (Wiedergeburt und Geburt) from pages 22 - 35 of his book titled, 'Rebirth, Life, Dying, Death and Sorrow (Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod Und Trauer). This article which was translated by me, may contain errors and can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=oJoczgrMg-s%3d&tabid=737&portalid=0&mid=2826

Hope this helps
PatM

Norms

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Patm

Reading your translation on "Rebirth and Birth".

The paragraph:

"In dieser Form kumuliert und evolutioniert die Geistform schöpfungsbedingten Ursprungs, wobei die Schöpfung selbst wie auch die von ihr geschaffene Geistform aus reinster geistiger Ener-gie besteht, wie auch alles sonst Existierende, auch wenn es in seiner Form und Existenz anders geartet ist."

translated as:

"In this form the spirit-form accumulates and the evolves of creation-related origin, whereby the Creation itself as also the spirit-form created from it, consists of pure spiritual energy, as also everything otherwise existing, also when it is differently formed in its form and existence."

In Google Translate:

"In dieser Form
kumuliert
und
evolutioniert
die Geistform schöpfungsbedingten Ursprungs, wobei die Schöpfung selbst wie auch die von ihr geschaffene Geistform aus reinster geistiger Energie besteht, wie auch alles sonst Existierende,
auch wenn es in seiner Form und Existenz anders geartet ist."

get:

"In this form
accumulated
and
evolved
the spirit-form of creational origin, wherein creation itself and the spirit-form created by it consist of the purest spiritual energy, as does everything else that exists, even if it is different in form and existence"

So the bolded "the" should be "then" ???
and the bolded "of" should, in my opinion, be "in". But "of" also works.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page