Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "49 Questions" » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2000 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"evil king of reality" Why do the Plejarens make such vague statements? If they aren't going to explain a little better what they mean, then why mention it at all! Also the statement about the number 15 and its magical powers, most of us have no clue what the Plejarens are talking about. [Comments Shortened - Applicable Under German Law...]

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2000 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The "Plejarans" did not write "49 Questions." The material (i.e. each answer) comes from certain, particular FIGU texts and teachings that were written by Billy.

Kind regards,
Andrew

George Madeyski
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2000 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,
Here is another question on '49 questions'. On page 20 question '21.' about magic. Quote- '...Individuals with the number 15 are capable of applying magical powers...'.
How do you determine that individual number is 15?

Thanks
George

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2000 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew ; My question about "15" is similar . I take it that the number of 15 is a cabbalic value.Am I wrong ? Is it a number value of your name, or some other personal numerilogical designation , like birthdate?

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2000 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark,

Yes, you are correct, i.e., it is a Cabbalistic number. Regarding the "evil king of reality," I don't know what the fuss is about. It is simply the "evil king of reality."

Regards,
Andrew

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2000 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Couldn't it be said that "god" is the "evil king of reality"??? After all isn't evil a way to live backwards.

Salome
James

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2000 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm ; "The evil king of reality", as I understand it, is a metaphor for " a cold harsh wake up call"."The Roseate Crystal" is a children's book written by Billy , and as in all books like this, meanings have been assigned simple terms for those young minds. If someone wasn't aware of this, then I could see how someone might confuse it for a "devil" or something that doesn't exist in the teachings or...reality . Mark

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2000 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, The fuss is about vague terms. Maybe its still a translation thing??? When you say "the king of reality" we think you mean a being,alien or entity. But now I think you just mean harshness of reality in general?

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2000 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

It was definitely not a translation thing. This booklet was carefully translated. I think what most wonder about is the 'way' the questions were answered. I found them to be answered in a quite clever manner. That is meaning, most were actually answered, but, not answered. It was written to basically make one think. I think vague terms is exactly the message here. Concrete answers would have lead to some harm in certain people's consciousnesses.

Regards,
Andrew

a_l_v_o_n_z_o
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2000 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Magical Power ?

Perhaps, the pleaidian should more precise about how to activate or use that magical power.

Where can I get that text in english ?

Alvonzo

Moderator: You can purchase this booklet at billymeier.com.

Thomas Hall
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, could you, at least briefly, explain what is meant by the "seven Realms of Magic"? Also, could you clarify this:there are seven levels to matter according to the contact notes and 49 questions says that man is of 2 parts, physical body and spirit. Does this mean that man does not have seven levels of existense(construction wise, not levels of evolution)? Please help with these questions.

Savio
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2001 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

What is the meaning of "Individuals with the number 15"?

Thanks

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page