Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 251" » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2000 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding some items in the 251st Contact:

Why is there no mention of the Mission, its level of success during these times, its place in the future?

It seems that, despite all efforts, the hold of the religions continues even farther into the future than was mentioned to Billy in other contacts.

I also wondered why the Sirians didn't engineer back into themselves the fighting gene rather than create others, who they'd have to ultimately destroy, to do their fighting for them.

Any thoughts y'all?

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2000 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum,
In 251st Contact-Part 2 Billy says:
"The circle finally closes and Man will become a true human being, in equilibrium with the negative and positive."
My question is, how many years will pass before this occurs?

Regards,
Inger

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2000 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger,

Probably starting at about 800 years and beyond.

Kind regards,
Andrew

PS - Norm, we don't know if these will be published. Also, as a rule, we cannot tell about contacts unless they are published (in official form).

Norm
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2000 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From, Contact 251

Billy: You are probably referring to security regarding other space travelling intelligences?

Ptaah: Precisely. To provide you with more detailed information would be dangerous for us.

Billy: My friend, you are once again very laconic. --- You probably feel that certain Earth visitors from other worlds beyond our solar system could obtain your information to me and then find their way into your dimension?

Ptaah: Yes, that is what I am telling you. We know of at least one such group of intelligences who are capable of entering other dimensions to the extent that they would be capable of penetrating into our dimension, which would be rather unpleasant.

Billy: I did not know that. Do these intelligences come to Earth, too?

Ptaah: Yes, they do.

Billy: Then one can understand your concerns even more. --- Are you speaking of those who . . . .

Ptaah: They only visit Earth sporadically.

The Plejarans seem afraid or nervous about contacting other Extraterrestrial races. Is that one of the reasons why they are in a different dimension?

Also they seem to not want the Creator Overlords or Benefactors to discover that they are helping Earth, Why?

Norm
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2000 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did the Creator Overlords violate Creational Law when they genetically altered the genetically manipulated peoples(Earth humans)?

If so, why don't the Plejarans telepathically transmit impulse contacts to Earth geneticists/scientists the corrected genetic code?

Norm
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2000 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that Earth humans reach puberty very early in life. Do the genetic manipulations have anything to do with puberty? The quicker we can reproduce, helped the Creator Overlords replenish their Warrior ranks.

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

I wonder how you feel about these perception. The more that I read the 251st Contact, the more I get the idea that we are on such an extremely low rung on the evolutionary ladder that we really have no idea just how low we, as a species, are. Perhaps it would be so depressing to "see how the neighbors live" that we would just become collectively very depressed.

What we accept as normal for human life might be so distorted that most of us couldn't handle the idea that we've wasted so much of our lives in such socially, morally, spiritually faulty behavior. I don't want to idealize ET's as some vague grouping of perfect "golden space brothers", we have enough evidence from Billy's material of the dreadful behavior of our ancestors and progenators, it just seems that we have been awfully slow in awakening and maturing.

How much of this should we lay off on religions, and the ET's that started that mess as well? How much on the genetic manipulations by these same folks? And how much on our own laziness?

Interested in what you think of this.

Anthea
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Do you think that what you term as "our own laziness" would even be a factor to consider in the Earth human's natural evolution had there not been ET interference to begin with? I would say that "our laziness" is a direct result of all that transpired in our earliest history. To quote Billy from "Life in the Spiritual and Physical", page 12:

"By possessing the knowledge of all prior facts of the past concerning terrestrial humanity, we are taught that in the most ancient days when mankind still lived in harmony with, and observance of, the Creative laws and commandments, people's spiritual forms totally agreed with the existing natural laws. Consequently happiness, knowledge, wisdom, peace, freedom, logic, and love, as well as tranquillity and contentment, were all part of this solidly fused order."

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea,

Your point, and Bill's quote, lead to the realization that, though we've been gratuitously messed up by others, we still possess the requisite abilities to rectify the distortions and regain our spiritual birthright.

Thus, despite the weighty burdens of our present condition, we shouldn't view ourselves simply as helpless, hapless and hopeless victims. Rather, we are wise to acknowledge the challenges and firmly employ the will and conviction necessary to overcome the adversities, while committing to recognizing and, once again, abiding by the natural laws.

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree, our incarnations also assist us in this as well as we will eventually get there, and that this forum is here for everyone who wants to know the facts and study them for themselves!

Salome
James

George Madeyski
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,
Glad to annouce that one of the items in Letter 251 has been verified as factual by European archeologists without them being aware of that. It is about the 'destroyer' planet cycles. Recent studies(Sithings,com) all over Europe reveal that there is a very serious disturbance in tree rings(trees growth) around year 540 A.D. They attribute this stunned growth to some cosmic commetary disturbance. Old records show that skies were darkened, crops failed and about 1/3 of Europe's population died at that time. So I went to our forum discussion on destroyer planet where Victor D. gave the last date of visitation of the destroyer in SOL. It was 1680 A.D. I subtracted the destroyer cycle time few times and I arrived at 520 A.D. Is that close enough? What you think?

Regards
George

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George,

I'm afraid 520 A.D. may not be close enough. According to explanations by the Plejaran, Quetzal, in the 150th contact report (Oct '81), the Destroyer comet's (A.D.) appearances were 273.5 years, 749 years, 1,238 years and finally 1,680 years A.D.

Regarding your calculation of the comet's cycles, the Destroyer's orbital period fluctuated many times since it's first appearance in our Sol system 75,000 years ago. Initially, for about 85 trips through our system, it held a 714-year constant for its orbital time. After approx. 13,000 B.C., the average orbital cycle of 575.5 years began and lasted until the recent action by the Plejarans to prevent it from entering our system again.

Regarding the 575.5-year cycle: This is an average, since the orbital period of the Destroyer was anywhere between the lowest value of 412 years to the highest value of 670 years, but for some unknown reason, always balanced itself out to the average 575.5-year "magic number".

Regards,
Marc

George Madeyski
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,
Thanks for getting that straight. Still one wonders what could have happen in 540A.D. to cause so much destruction? I also notice that you said that destroyer appeared in SOL at 75,000 B.C. Is this not the same year that Malona Peaton was destroyed and Pyramids of Egypt were built. Is this all somehow tied together? This date looks quite significant. Do you have any more info about that period of time?
Thanks
George

George Madeyski
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,
Here is another question. What does name 'NOKODEMION' mean? It looks like it combines at least 3 words together to form this name?

Regards
George

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2000 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George,

On your first question: the pyramids were built more recently than 75,000 years ago; it was close to 73,345 years back from today. I don't know much about that time period, unfortunately.

Regarding the meaning of Nokodemion: the closest match I see in the Book of (6,360) Names is NJKOODEMOS (Njkodemos) and in my limited German, appears to mean "Victor of the people". But as you can see, the spelling is different so they are likely two different names with very different meanings. Perhaps someone else could place another piece of the puzzle here.

Marc

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the information in Contact 251 regarding our distant ancestors who were bred as warriors, fighting machines, to protect the Sirians, this question arises. If there were indeed so many warriors, presumably with fairly sophisticated weaponry and the skills to use it, how is it that they were controlled by the Sirians, even marked for extinction? After all, we can safely presume that these genetically engineered warriors were not fighting with sticks and stones against space traveling invaders, so there must be something that I haven't considered or understood here.

If the Sirians were capable of eliminating the very force that they relied upon to defeat more fighting-capable beings than the Sirians themselves, how was this possible and why would they need them in the first place?

Your input is welcomed!

Salome,

Michael

Michael Davo
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael Horn,

The genetic manipulators you speak of were materially very highly developed, i.e., they had the power to create and manipulate human life forms. I imagine they created economic, political and religious-like systems to keep the warriors in check, much like our own systems today do the same. Eventually rebellion - or its' fear - led the genetic manipulators to target their own creations for extinction.

The fact that these advanced beings needed a race of people to carry out their dirty work seems to indicate that the Universe was not a place of civility and reason, even among the very highly developed. And the fact that the Plejarans today maintain a healthy aggressiveness suggests that conditions throughout the Universe haven't changed much for the better.

Best regards,

Michael Davo

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael,

I don't know if we can safely rely on imagining what they created to keep the warriors in check. There still would be a mass of warriors armed with sophisticated weaponry to deal with and we don't have enough info for this to make sense.

I also don't argue that there is always aggressiveness to deal with. That being so, how did the Sirians deal with subsequent aggressors once the warrior races were gone/exterminated?

Michael Davo
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2000 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael Horn,

Sorry if I muddied the waters. All I can offer is weak deduction and speculation based on what we already know from Contact Note 251. Perhaps there is someone in the audience that has heard Billy speak at greater length about this topic and can share some of that information with us.

Best regards,

Michael Davo

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering if the Plejarans went through the kind of "evolution" that Billy mentions in this Contact regarding implanting themselves with chips, amputation of limbs, etc., or did they go straight to manufacturing androids instead of trying to turn themselves into half-machine/half-human beings?

Michael

Savio
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I was reading contact 251 because of Michael's question above, however, I came across a prophecy of Billy :-

Quote:

1995 will also be a year when an unknow, powerful male individual begins to come into prominence who spellbinds the world and gathers followers around him in much the same rat-catching manner as the Pied Piper of Hamelin. For this reason, in one prophecy, he is called the rat-catcher. ......

Who is that powerful male?

Any idea?

Regards

Savio

Ardie Fox
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

One possibility could be the so called "Maitreya".
I've heard a little bit about him and he seems to be attracting a lot of attention.

Salome, Ardie

Savio
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ardie

Thanks for the response :)

I searched for "Maitreya" on the webs. It seems that his existance started in 1982 and has ascented(dead?). He communicates with his followers throught some means/representatives.
I am not sure whether he can spellbind the world.

As it happened in 1995, another person comes to mind:-

Would it be Mr. Lee Hung Chi the Falun Gong/Falundafa founder? He gathered millions of people and there are followers all over the world.

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Perhaps the man should be named Mr. Hung Chi, Lee. Anyway, it is 2001 by now, we should have all the data required to confirm who is that "powerful male individual". Any proposal/confirmation will be interesting.

I am still reading the Contact note 251 part 3, and I locate something not logical perhaps it is a typo mistake:-

Quote:

Billy: Of course, if this isn't the truth!--- But tell me: In the middle of February , a severe earthquake occurred in Japan that caused more than 5000 deaths and immense damage. ...

In fact, the actual earthquake took place on 17th January 1995 at Kobe Japan.

It will be nice if someone can check the original German contact notes.

I hope I have been helpful.

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe its Bill Gates, 1995 was his big year! ;)

Ardie, Maitreya is not that well known! He is mostly known by some Christian Conspiracy Theorists as the Anti-Christ, and according to some of them the leader of the Satanic New Age Movement!

Savio
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

It seems there is no response regarding my finding of a potential typo in Contact 251, perhaps I'll offer more details:

Talking about an earthquake happened in Japan that caused more than 5000 deaths Billy said:

Quote:

Billy: Of course, if this isn't the truth!--- But tell me: In the middle of February, a severe earthquake occurred
in Japan that caused more than 5000 deaths and immense damage. ...

Still talking about earthquake, just six paragraphs later, Billy said:

Quote:

Billy: I did not claim that I knew everything. I only mentioned what I had observed during my visit. Besides, the earthquake was not the only alarming event on Earth in January. Throughout Europe,.....

Hence, Ptaah and Billy were talking about earthquakes in January all the time.

Further, Contact 251 took place on 3 February, Billy would not use past tense like "occurred" "caused" to describe a future event in mid February.

In fact, the actual Japan earthquake that took away around 5400 lives was on 17th January 1995 at Kobe Japan. This was Mid January and can be verified at:
Kobe Japan Earthquake

It seems to me that "February" would be a typo, else it may be an intentional placement that will trigger the thinking process of the FIGU visiters.

Please correct me if I am wrong, just want to help :)

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2001 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, why don't you email Figu direct about this, they may look into it faster.

Savio
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Thanks for the advice :)

I am not 100% sure about my assumption; in fact English is not my mother language. Hence it would be more suitable to listen to different opinion in this forum.

Further, I think our moderators might give us some comments as there are core members among them.

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

In 251st Contact-Part 1:

------------------
... According to details formerly presented by Sfath, this celestial body named the "Destroyer" had previously caused the most horrifying destruction on their homeworlds in days gone by, before it streaked through space on its unpredictable course. ....
------------------

Any idea about where would that "their homeworlds" be?

As Sfath is from the Plejaren System, a system that is not in our dimension. The "Destroyer" is in our dimension hence will not be able to affect anything within the Plejaren System.

The Lyra Star System is a possible answer but is also not in our dimension.

Anyone has any idea regarding Sfath's homeworlds?

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
Excellent question.

Salome ,

Steve M.

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps this is a forerunner of some of the things Billy wrote about the future human/chip technology:

NEWS OF THE WEIRD: UPDATE

News of the Weird reported in 1999 on the work of Reading University
(England) Professor Kevin Warwick in the uses of surgically implanted
microchips, which he then was offering as technology to track the
whereabouts of employees, pets, and people licensed to carry firearms.
Recently, Warwick announced that in September, he and his wife, Irena, will
have transmitter/receiver microchips implanted in their arms, attached to
nerve fibers, and that Warwick will attempt, by intentionally moving
his fingers, to send a radio message from his arm to Irena's that will
cause her fingers to move also. Researchers believe the technology could
be used to allow spinal-injury patients to move paralyzed limbs by
sending radio waves directly from the brain to the limb. [The Sunday Times
(London), 5-6-01]

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2001 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please look at the following and see how much it looks like the beginning of what Billy talks about in this contact:

First Nerve Cell-Silicon
Microchip Goes Live
By Helen Pearson
Nature.com
9-4-1

"It has a touch of science fiction," admit the scientists who have wired up the first conducting nerve chip. The electronic circuit, grown from silicon and nerve cells, brings brain-repair chips, advanced biosensors and biological computers a small step towards reality.

'Neuroelectronics' combines nerve cells and microchips. It could one day lead to 'neuroprosthetic' implants replacing damaged nervous tissue, and advanced computers mimicking living, learning circuits.

Peter Fromherz and Gunther Zeck of the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry in Munich placed snail nerve cells on a silicon chip, fencing them in place with microscopic plastic pegs. Neighbouring cells grew connections with each other and with the chip1.

A stimulator beneath each nerve cell created a change in voltage that triggered an electrical impulse to travel through the cell. Electrical pulses applied to the chip passed from one nerve cell to another, and back to the chip to trip a silicon switch. The circuit literally went live.

Designing circuits by fencing in cells is "cute", says Eve Marder, who studies neural networks at Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts. She says that by letting us create nerve-based circuits at will, the technique "is a lovely way" to probe the workings of the nervous system, for example to investigate how memories are formed.

The main obstacle to neuroelectronics is the difficulty of reliably connecting devices and living tissue, Marder explains. In previous attempts to build such circuits, the nerve cells moved when they grew connections - by caging the cells in, Fromherz and Zeck got round this problem. Using silicon means electronic devices can be built into a standard chip.

Biosensors for testing toxic or pharmaceutical substances on nerve cells and neuroprosthetics are among the ambitious applications for such chips. For example, chips could bridge a damaged section of the spinal cord.

But such projects are still the realms of science fiction, as are "neurocomputers with living neurons or brains", says Fromherz. Meanwhile nerve networks will hopefully teach scientists how to mimic the brain's properties.

References

1. Zeck, G. & Fromherz, P.Noninvasive neuroelectronic interfacing with synaptically connected snail neurons on a semiconductor chip. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 98, 10457 - 10462, (2001).

Michael
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could the attack on Washington be the coup attempt on a U.S. President that Billy was speaking about and not the Clinton affair?

Michael

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I also think this would be the case as mentioned by Billy in contact 251.

It did involve the USA and its president (was a target) and has stunned the entire world.

What's next? "Uprisings, revolutions, wars and other diverse forms of unrest will escalate tremendously with Islamic fundamentalism playing a very sad part".

Peace is what we desperate for.

Savio

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think the Clinton Impeachment was the Coup. Clinton stayed in power and it was business as usual.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm (and Savio and Michael),

I disagree with you. The "Clinton Impeachment" was indeed a coup to the highest degree (and was known worldwide indeed). It just did not succeed. The bombings can not be considered a coup d'etat at all, in my opinion. I think that maybe people's 'timelines' (regarding prophecy) could be a bit confused here.

Regards,
Andrew

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2001 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

According to the dictionary, coup has two definitions:

1. A brilliant sudden stroke or stratagem.
2. Coup D'etat - a sudden violent overthrow of a government by a small group.

If 1. is what Billy meant then Michael's (Norm & I) guess is close.
If 2. is what Billy meant then you may be right, however, it seems lack of "sudden".

Regards

Savio

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In this contact, as in others, Billy makes mention of the overpopulation problem that apparently continues into our future. I am trying to square this with Jmmanuel's warning in the Prophecy section of the TJ where he says that most of Earth's population gets wiped out in the war (which I presume to be WWII.) Anybody want to comment?

Michael

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I would think that a war that can wipe out most of Earth's population shall be some sort of a nuclear war
or of some deadly weapon.

The damage of WWII was huge but still not of that "Scale".

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Are you sure you don't mean WWIII? It seems to me that most of what Jmmanuel foretold has it's fulfillment in this century and is yet to come. When he said, "People will hear much about wars and war cries, this must happen; but the end is not yet." Could this not be the wars that have occured before WWIII and possibly WWIV, wars that the new generation is hearing about, that is the younger generation now, and the ones yet to come soon? (TJ 25:9).

When I was a bible student I was taught that the prophecy in Matthew (similar to what is in the TJ) refer to events since 1914 since we entered an era of global war such as the world had never seen up to that time. But if a third world war along with the catastrophic events that also were foretold to come about because of the overpopulation are the main cause for the population to come down, which it may be, then these events foretold, if they are fulfilled, are yet future, and could be worse than anything we have ever seen or ever will see. (TJ 25:26)

Lonnie

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Yes, I meant WWIII. I am trying to reconcile the vision of a world decimated by such awar and the cautions against ever-growing overpopulation. Doesn't seem to me that we can have both.

Michael

Chris Frank
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that WWIII was to be fought mainly with biological and chemical weapons. Once WWIII is over, there will be threats of a WWIV and rumors, but that will be as far as it gets, WWIV will not happen.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page