Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 249" » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2000 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Readers...

With regards to hypnosis I would like to quote Ptaah from the booklet put out by FIGU entitled "249th Contact".
Ptaah: ..."As a rule, even assertions made in a hypnotic state are mere lies and defamations, and are made either by the hypnotized individuals themselves or are thrust upon them by third parties, possibly even by the hypnotist. The claim that a person in a hynotic state does not lie, cheat and , therefore, always speaks the truth, is simply not accurate. The fact is that in a hypnotic state a person can lie and cheat just as he or she can in a normal, non-hypnotized state. This fact is exploited by many people involved in UFO and purported abduction cases, among others. The individuals involved simply wish to bluster and make themselves appear important. Frequently the hypnotic state is even feigned, which is not difficult for human beings to do; this feigning cannot be detected and recognized by inexperienced hypnotists on Earth. In this make-believe hypnotic state anyone can lie and cheat just as he or she can do in true hypnosis."

Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Savio
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

With reference to contact note 249 page 20:-
Quoted:
"Billy: What is behind this: Quetzal and Semjase explained to me once that Dan Fry, an American, actually did have contact with extraterrestrials. He is said to have taken photos as well. but he later destroyed them....."

It seems that it proved there was real contactee beside Billy.

On the contrary, on "An interview with a UFO contactee" page 19 question 13:-
Quoted:
"Further more, no such thing as personal contacts between terrestrials and extraterrestrials other than Pleiadians/Plejarans ever existed. For this reason every related claim to this is nothing more than a lie...."

Were the Pleiadians contacted Dan Fry? Was Dan Fry evolved to such a high degree same as Billy so that he was capable of making such a contact?

More details and/or explanation are welcome :)

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

It makes no mention in Contact 249 that the Plejarens had personal contact with Dan Fry. It only mentions that "... the story
about the origin of the extraterrestrials and their accounts was apparently thoroughly distorted." (Quoted from Contact 249 Page 20)

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Norm
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found this website with quotes from Dan Fry's book if your interested.
http://www.kosmobile.com/kosmic4.htm

Anthea
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

More information about contactees may also be found in the 38th Contact that Billy had with Semjase on Thur, 13 Nov 1975.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Savio
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea

Thanks for the response :)

To project a better picture,perhaps I'll quote the whole paragraph....
Quoted:
"Billy: What is behind this: Quetzal and Semjase explained to me once that Dan Fry, an American, actually did have contact with extraterrestrials. He is said to have taken photos as well. but he later destroyed them; somebody make forgeries of them and attributed them to Fry. This is supposed to be the reason why none of Dan Fry's real photos of alien flying objects exist any longer. Even the story about the origin of the extraterrestrials and their accounts was apparently thoroughly distorted. This is what Quetzal told me, but it never appeared in any contact report.

Ptaah: That is exactly what happened. "

After reading through the lines, I think it was Quetzal and Semjase told Billy about the actual ET contact of Dan Fry, his real photos were forged later (same as the Billy's case). And, Ptaah confirmed the case.

Am I reading the above paragraph correctly?

More comments please :)

Reagrds

Savio

Savio
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Thanks for the address of this wonderful website.

I did a search for Dan Fry the night before but failed to access any valuable information.

I think it will take me hours to read through the materials within the Kosmobile website.

It seems that there is very little information regarding Billy within the pages.

Anyway, its great! Thank you.

Savio

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Would it be possible that the Dan Fry contact case was the "Failed Attempt" mentioned in the 233rd contact(from within Those Who Lie About Contacts)?

Quote:

"Ptaah: Indeed. - It proves once more that our caution towards America is absolutely justified, as well as our adherence to the directive of the High Council never to contact American people and never to transmit wisdom and messages to them. As you know, we always did follow this advice- with only one exception involving an ignominiously failed attempt. ....

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Who knows, huh? :)

At this point, without more facts from Billy himself about this matter, it is merely speculation and guesswork.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Ardie Fox
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea and Savio,

I have always wondered if Joseph Smith, who started the Mormon religion, could be the person they are referring to as the "failed attempt".

Has anyone heard anything to that effect?

Ardie

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ardie ;
It's nice to see you on the forum again .I have thought that if Jmmanuel came to North America in the 19th Century (?)like the Mormons claim , that possibly it was the result of time travel , which was certainly available to him .Does anyone know about this ? I know that he could project his consciousness into the future and take a look around .
Mark

Savio
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea and Ardie

I have logical assumptions behind the guess...

1. It was Quetzal and Semjase told Billy that Dan Fry did have actual contact with extraterrestrials.
2. Ptaah confirmed this to Billy.
3. Billy said that there was no personal contacts with ETs other than Plejarans ever existed.
4. If the Dan Fry ET contact is true, then it must be the Plejarans who made the contact.
5. Ptaah mentioned that their only contact with an American failed disastrously.
6. Dan Fry distroyed his photos and were later forged and the story distorted.
7. There was no other genuine contact case confirmed by Plejarans or Billy except the Billy's case.
8. Hence it is logical to guess that the Dan Fry case is the failed only case.

Joseph Smith can be a candidate too. However, some study show that his book was not meant for a religion, it was said that he aimed for money for his story book (and he copied story lines from another book already in market) and somehow later it turned out to be a religion.

You know that we human are expert in turning anything into a religion.

To find out more about Joseph Smith, this is one of the websites:-
Book of Mormon Research Page

Any comments?

Regards

Savio

Anthea
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2001 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

"Assumptions are dangerous if not based upon proven facts."

The Plejarens had various ways and means at their disposal to monitor and investigate all events at the time that they were stationed here. Not the least of which were the activities of other ET races. So why should they not have been informed about Dan Fry? This does not "prove" that they were the ones in contact with him.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page