Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "And Yet...They Fly" Guido Moosbrugger's Book » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2001 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Boy, I posted on the UFO Newsgroups about Guido's upcoming book, and I am already getting attacked, by the same old Billy's a proven fake crowd. They don't even want to look at the evidence. Darn, this is tiring, when is it going to turn around in our favor? Well at least I got a plug in for Guido's book!

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2001 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Norm,

Why do you waste your time with the UFO crowd? Honestly, you would be better off posting something about Guido's upcoming book in a gardening newsgroup or even a computer gamers discussion forum, or even a cooking club. Most UFO people are lost. Gee I wonder why? Maybe these people have a hard time identifying things because they keep telling themselves that all flying things are unidentifiable? Make you wonder, uh Norm?

Best regards,
Anthony

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
If only just one person finds "truth" in these types of postings... then they are worthwhile!
Rough ride, though... for whoever is posting these.
Just my own thinking on this matter. Nothing official.
Love & Life forever...
JP

Michael
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

What's the address for the UFO newsgroup you posted at?

Michael

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike, alt.paranet.ufo & alt.binarie.ufo.files

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike, that should be binarie(s), I for got the S.

Michael
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I can't get either to come up, do you have direct links you can post?

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try,

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.paranet.ufo&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&btnG=Google+Search&site=groups

Michael
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm,

I just posted there, take a look it should be up soon.

Michael

Norm
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2001 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike, I see your post. You already have a reply.

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2001 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I read your post on that website too. I don't see how those uninformed debunkers can argue with that. These people must be brainwashed, because the truth is so logical and easy to understand. Any reasoning human, after considering the evidence should come to the same sound conclusions. Of course, we must be patient with the skeptics, some of them may come around as Guido did years ago.

Also, I see on Art Bell's website (www.artbell.com) someone sent in some of Billy's photo's with a link to the LA study group's
website. Good exposure!

Michael
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2001 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Yes indeed, it's just the way it goes. I didn't know about Guido's story of doubt and turnaround.

Thanks,

Michael

Linda Williams
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2001 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I also read your post. It was, as usual, quite well written *s*

How many times have you encountered people who basically say, "Don't confuse me with the facts! My mind is already made up!!" I know I have a zillion times (a bit hyperbolic, but yes).

Keep on keepin' on,
Linda

Michael
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2001 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Linda,

I really am looking forward to a few more people out there who can actually reason their way through the info. It seems like most of the critics and skeptics have a very shallow understanding, if any, of the facts in this case.

Michael

Linda Williams
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2001 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and all,

In a recent heated argument, I quoted from Guido's book regarding "true love" or monogomous relationships. My "opponent," if you will, held the position that the Plejarans allow males three simultaneous wives.

My quote actually comes from Andrew's post of 6/4/00 about the "strict rules regarding marriage, i.e. love", which quotes from Guido's book:

Divorce among the Pleiadeans/Plejarans is only permitted in blatant cases where serious violations are made against the creational laws and commandments of marriage. Especially, the breaking of wedlock, known to us as adultery, falls under this. On the high evolutionary level of the Pleiadeans/Plejarans, this delict is quite serious so that the iniquitous are sent into exile for the duration of their lives.(At the time I read that, I thought the Plejarans suddenly sounded more "Catholic" than "Catholic"!!)

Be that as it may, I raised the question as to how both arguments can stand as they are contradictory, mutually exclusive, and cancel each other out.

Hopefully, Guido's book will clarify these issues, unless someone here can do it for me sooner. I've done keyword search for "polygamy" and find various posts that have to do with insemminating and conceiving, but surely as the earth planet is already suffocating with overpopulation, the polygamy argument would not apply for the purposes of propagating the species!
Where does this concept of "three simultaneous wives"for males come from? And, to whom does it apply?

Linda

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2001 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda

I think the purpose behind multiple wives applies to a society that is balanced and doesn't suffer from overpopulation to begin with.

If I understand this correctly, the main purpose of having multiple wives is to insure the future existance of the species. I would also think that the size of the planet and the ratio of men to women would also dictate how many wives a male may have.

Also if I understand this correctly, even though the Plejaren males may have multiple wifes, they regard each wife as singular monogamus relationship within itself. If a male or female breaks this bond, then that would be considered adultery.

I also learned something last year which was passed onto to me. Even though the Plejarens have talked much about birth control and adhering to strict guidelines regarding overpopulation, this doesnt apply to those people that bring children into the world who raise their kids responsibly. This means making their children aware of nature, Creation and how to live right. If a parent is capable of this, then the children can carry forth these ideas which can bring about a more positive future.

Salome
Scott B.

Linda Williams
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2001 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Polygamous monogyny? Or, is it monogynous polygamy? I'm scratching my head on this one!(And in the dictionary to get my spellings right *s*)

But, thanks for your reply. If your understandings are correct, then it would appear that this concept clearly does not apply to the planet earth or to earth human males at this time.

I realize this discussion has been covered elsewhere before, and I do not necessarily want to reawaken it unless there is some new light to shed.

Thanks again,
Linda

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2001 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

Yeah, I think Scott's understandings are correct and very useful; thanks for the light on the subject of poligamy.

But really Linda, imagine having a spiritually minded man who is also on top of his sexual form; content in his life and has placed much thought and commitment into husbandry. I would guess the Pleiadian adultery that Guido is talking about is very rare. And in most instances, the men on Erra and in space are exceptional husbands to their wives. Quite different then the weak minded, and sexually immature average male of Earth, wouldn't ya say?

I think a big piece in this subject lies in the strict matrimony requirements practised by the Pleiadians. Somewhere on this forum, we talked about the age requirements, long waiting period, spiritual guidance and other things that are applied by the Pleiadians to determine and nurture a healthy marriage. So really then, do you think spiritually advanced people as a whole are gonna cheat on their wife/WIVES with someone they just picked up? Hardly, I would think.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2001 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Linda,

An interesting note, according to the teachings, is that true monogamy-in-polygamy, namely, a righteous man with 3 or more virtuous wives, actually stops overpopulation.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

PS - Unfortunately, experience has shown that this is not the case on Earth with most polygamous (i.e., religious) groups and/or the female ego/emotional factor. However, in Natural and Creative directives -- and societies that practice such -- the above-mentioned rule would apply to the human being if one truly might think about it for longer than an day.

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2001 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also have had the same dealing, and wanted to know if my order has been handled.

Salome

Moderator: All orders submitted through the billymeier.com Web site are being handled. "And Yet... They Fly!" should be shipped out this week (today is 9/10/2001) to those who ordered advanced copies (official release date is 9/15/2001).

Phil McAiney
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2001 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All:

Guido never had any scepticism about the case since he first went to a lecture in Munich where Billy was speaking in those early days. Guido met Billy then and was very impressed with the photographs, the information and the man. He wrote Billy shortly afterward and received an invitation from Billy to come and visit, which he did a few weeks later.

The first week-end he was there in Hinwil, Billy invited him to come on a Contact, whereby Guido drove with a few other people to a secluded place. Naturally, Guido could go no further than the rules stipulated so he waited in the car with the others for Billy to return from his Contact.

With his own eyes, he saw lights descending and entering the forest ahead, as well as their departure about an hour later. It must have been a memorable experience for everyone present.

That was the beginning of a long association of continuous exploration and wonder over the information and Mission to which we all find ourselves ever more attracted to. That association and course of exploration by Guido has continued to this day, as we all know.
The amount of research and work put into Guido's book by him would stagger anyone's mind.

It is finally time the English-speaking world had their attention requested. Their reaction to the material is dependent upon the mental vibration of each individual who finds it in their own way.

It is up to us to be prepared to accept whatever that reaction is and to assist those who are sincerely seeking to find more. Those are the ones to concentrate on, not the know-it-alls and cynics etc., who will never accept the information until a ship lands on their lawn and personally takes them into Outer Space.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2001 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil ;
I like the way you put it, " time the English-speaking world had their attention requested" . I agree that the ones to focus on are the ones who are open and interested .Arguing with 'know it alls' may be an engaging sport for some , but being able to sense and find interested parties is much more worthwhile .On one point I disagree - if a shop landed on a cynic's front lawn , they would likely find a way to disbeleive the event and cite 'secret earth groups' as being responsible for some kind of deception .You can't play Jazz to a Country crowd .
Mark

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2001 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phil, Michael and everyone,

In the introduction to Guido's book on the LA Study Group's website, mention is made of Guido being a former UFO skeptic. I took this to mean ALL UFO cases. Phil, I think you are correct that Guido was NEVER a skeptic of Billy's case from the time he met Billy. Only before then with every other case. My sincere apologies for any misunderstandings. I was the same way up to the time I heard about the Meier case.

As far as anothers persons reaction the the information is concerned, I agree wholeheartedly, we must concentrate on assisting those who SHOW an interest in the teachings. We must be careful too, about getting into heated arguments in a "rhubarb" field type of atmosphere. It can be very tempting to get involved in these kind of discussions and get carried away. Sometimes it can be like a fire burning inside that gets you excited to at least share the truth with others. Each of us however, must be free to choose our own path in life. If they don't bite at first, then we must STOP right there. Or, it could harm them and ourselves, and they could even be turned away from the Mission for many lifetimes to come. This reminds me of what Jmmanuel said at TJ 7:9 about "not giving sacred things to dogs, and not throwing your pearls before the swine." And further at TJ 10:17 he said "If someone will not...listen to your words,...leave and shake the dust off your feet"

It takes patience and tact and a genuine personal interest in others to determine if someone is really seeking the truth. We can see this in their reaction to our statements. All we can do is plant seeds, we cannot make them grow. It is up the individual.

I hope this newly released book by Guido will plant many seeds that will grow, so we can go back and water freely what has already begun to sprout. And then, behold a beautiful garden during the harvest.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2001 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

No doubt about the Country gig; I can imagine you also trying to play Disco to a Jazz crowd...do ya think ya might need a chicken wire barrier in front of the stage to catch the shattering beer bottles too?

But seriously, now that Ptaah has told Billy in Feb. 1995 ".... that everything has happened with the desired and aspired outcome, and that you (Billy) are now the most important person in matters related to contacts with extraterrestrials and UFO affairs --- you probably are the most famous personality worldwide in these matters...."

So I say, great! Now everybody interested in whatever flying objects can easily find the FIGU by following the beamship pictures all over the Web; and FIGU can finally get down to reaching other people. Maybe ordinary people like musicians, landscapers, computer nerds, sci-fi enthusiasts, business people and veterinarians? It's all about tailoring the information for a larger target group...maybe not even mentioning it as including aliens or flying objects. Let these people find out on their own.

Imagine how stupid the field of ufology is going to look to the rest of the world when the space aliens eventually land for the public...these UFO people are going to have to change their science (hahahahah) to a more suitable name once the ships are identified and in their face. I look forward to this day with all my heart.

After all, Ptaah goes on to say about Billy's fruit of UFO controversy, "...that pressure to suppress the truth by every possible means available will become even greater, for certain circles will see their fruitless efforts come to naught..." I just wonder if this means, goodbye UFO and hello spiritual science and advanced technologies study....

Best regards,
Anthony

Mario
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm, Anthony and Jean Pierre,

I understand all of your points of view, because I've lived them in many ways in my own experience.

I'm not a "ufo researcher" I am a graphic designer and a political caroonist in my little town (what's Paul Simon doin' 'ere?) and I also am the editor of a magazine in a local weekly paper.

I wrote about the Meier Case briefly. There were people who wanted to know more and asked what the plajarans have said to Billy, but there were a lot of people who laughed at me for "believing in ufos".

Then I told the people who wanted to know more some few things and encouraged them to find the FIGU website so they may get the info they wanted.

But then, other persons came and said "We don't know english, please can you translate for us?"

It's hard, because I cannot decide for them, you know that when you are in your personal search, some things are in front of your eyes and you just don't see them, until you're ready for them. Incredible, some may say, but we all know it is so.

And I have had a hard time, pondering what I must do, because I don't want to spoil anyone's evolutionary path, but life has been so for me and I must take responsability.

After I brought to light the Meier Case and its spirituality (James Deardorff, I know), the same all people living everywhere, cheats, liars, frauds, "channelers", they were all claiming that they were "contacting Semjase" and all that pathetic stuff you know. So I had to make the clarifications I considered necessary and so on.

Then some people wanted to know what it was that Talmud Jmmanuel mentioned in the article. I gave a brief explanation, trying to avoid controversial issues, but anyway, most people don't even read, ponder or think. Catholics have sent me to the eternal flames of hell for I am heretic and had other beautiful names for me. "Little Arrio", "Little Lutero Renteria" and other adjetives including "animal" and others less pretty.

But that's how it is, I'm not performing "missionary work", I send all the people to the Figu, when I make a translation I always say that it's only an interpretation, don't consider "official", it's from english not german, I explain why there is not spanish translations, etc. And I have to take responsability. I wonder what could happen if I mention the seven prophets lineage!

And I'm lonely but happy, I don't care because of the attacks. You know the parable of the seeds and I always remember Andrew Cossette's "a sign of the Anti Logos: the bad ones are the good ones..."

There are reasons why and things are happening the way they have to happen. Changes must come from inside. I look for my own change from inside. Let each person take his/her responsability. Just my thoughts.

regards

Mario

PD I'm counting the days to have Guido's book in my hands! (is this the first time he writes... oh, forget it).

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note: The ongoing discussion of polygamy has been moved to the "Human Relationships" topic under "The Planet Earth" area.

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Finally, a copy of And yet... they fly! is in hand (via Amazon.com).

The book is one inch thick, I think it will take me a week or two to finish.

The color photos within the book are really beautiful!

Within the Thanks and Acknowledgments I find the names of Christian Frehner and Marc Juliano. It must be a tough job indeed, well done!

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, Your lucky, I tried to order a copy from Borders, and they said the book ISBN # was not valid.

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I received this from Mike Whelan:

The latest book on the Billy Meier contacts, "And Yet They Fly", is now available at Amazon.com. Click on the link below to take you directly to the online order page:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0971152306/steelmarkonli-20/002-0958272-5029629

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and Michael

Amazon.com works well. I received an email that the book was dispatched on 20th and got it on 25th.

By the way, Mike Whelan is also on the name list of "Thanks and Acknowledgments".

I think it must have cost them a lot of spare time. A job well done!!

Regards

Savio

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I got my "And yet...they fly!" and can't fully say how totally cool it is. It's tons of real stuff all packed in together. This book has a sharp cover, great color photographs, in very much a well written and entertaining style, addressing pretty much a lot of what the public might have to think about concerning Billy's Contacts, the ET peoples, and their spaceships.

On page 291 I found it rather comforting to learn that "...despite what we consider our physical beauty. In this respect, Earth people occupy an exceedingly good standing. This means they have well-balanced proportions and are surpassed in attractiveness by only a few races." Great! Even though we might be spiritual barbarians, and destroying our home planet with overpopulation and other ills, we at least look good doing it.

Also, really interesting stuff on pages 345 on, with regard to the prophecies and predictions. I'm really looking forward to the time of the "Nocturnal Dawning" which will "...ring in a new age, the age of Space Conquest on a grand scale." Sounds neat, uh?

In the meantime, I just hope that we are not stupid enough to destroy our bodies with nuclear and biological warfare; I'd hate to be flying around the sun looking like an ugly monster someday.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that Semjase's beamship on the cover (the cute one with the little antenna on top and the sleek lines) is sexier than the later beamships, especially the ship with all the ball things around it. But I'd have to say pic. 25.-- has that neat zipping telemeter disc red-like stream in it -- is one of the neatest shots I've seen of Billy's, even if it is the ugliest ship, in my opinion, the aliens have shown us. Perhaps Semjase should give this ship to Quetzal to fly around in, if even she still has it? You know if the aliens want any feedback about this from somebody on Earth.

Regards,
Anthony

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Really glad you enjoy the book. It was a long time coming, that's for sure.

After the wonderful (and I'm sure agonizing) first translation was completed by a dedicated couple in Munich, Germany, initial correction and review work began by Mike Whelan, then later I joined the battle. Afterwards, many, many weekends were spent in local city parks reviewing, correcting, and reviewing again with L.A. Study Group member, Jason Steele (the talented artist and text layout person who also gave Guido's book a really pro look, inside and out.)

Final corrections were then done by a mother and daughter team, Mary Jane and Mij, to help it read better (flow) and so forth. IMO, they did a fantastic job. Many thanks to them.

I have to extend sincere thanks to Guido Moosbrugger for writing such a great book to begin with -- literally, an "operating manual" on the Billy Meier case. I also thank the Canadian Study Group for their help and suggestions and Michael Hesemann for giving the world the first published version (in German).

It seems no matter how many times you go over a book, mistakes will still manage to creep in. But there will always be a chance to someday make additional corrections in a second printing. Without a doubt, we learned this lesson.

Now, I guess it's on to the next book...

Marc

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc ;
Many thanks to Mike , Mary Jane , Mij , Jason ,Jurij and Rebecca ,Ernest , Willem , Josef , Guido, Billy , the Plejarens and yourself for your hard work and contributions .At this point I've discovered that Bookstop stores can't order it to stock because they say , that it is a 'print to order ' book .I took my copy down to the store to give them a good look at it .If anyone has any ideas about this , I would appreciate it . I want to help to introduce it to all chains and small stores in my town and others in the general area .
All the Best , Mark

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2001 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I refer to page 14 where Quetzal was talking about the vibration of earth human...
"...... As a rule, vibrations of Earth human reach a distance of 90 meters, which is why it is imperative that this distance be maintained and Earth humans do not get closer to us than this exact distance."

I have a question regarding the severe injury of Semjase:- As the vibration of Earth human can reach 90 meters, why was it that Semjase did not detect the coming of the FIGU member and got shocked when he was right at the door?

Regards

Savio

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Would animals/insects/plants have vibrations as well? Is it necessary for the Pleiadians to protect themselves from the vibrations of their pets?

More information regarding my above questions is very much appreciated :)

Regards

Savio

George Madeyski
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anybody knows what constellations( star groups) correspond to each Plejaren(Plejadian) Alphabet letter?

Thanks
George

George Madeyski
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,
I like to make a small retraction on what I said about NY City bombing - I described it as: 'the most difficult problem for Ptah to find the solution to'. But after reading chapter 14 (And yet they fly) subtopic 'Lucky Once Again' and 'Warding of Cosmic Catastrophe' I can see what are the real hard problems that Ptaah had to find the correct solution to. I like to express my thanks to Guido and all of the other people who helped to bring this new English translation to Life.

It looks like 'We don't know so much that ….it's not even funny' !

Regards
George

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George ;
How right you are . It's no secret that this material is not kept a secret from the governments , but likely not given much attention , if any . How much better things would be if they took a look and listened to someone that could really help rather than give credence to popes and others who make unreasonable illogical statemants about making more children to promote the papal company business .
Ptaah really has a lot of criteria to consider before becoming involved in changing anything , and the destroyer comet was a priority . Still , if we're so backward that peace can only be attained by near total destruction , then governments , militaries and fanatic cults will see to it .It seems to many to be the only avenue to take , but we'll see what we'll see . Hopefully we won't all end up as toast .A planet is a terrible thing to waste .

george madeyski
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2001 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Red Meteor concern/issue,

Billy: ‘…our other impending dangers such as the anticipated red meteor?’
Quetzal: ‘…is enormous in size and will cause extremely vicious destruction on Earth…’
Billy: ‘…Aren’t you able to undertake any action against it?…’
Quetzal: ‘…The cosmic forces themselves programmed this event in advance, and it can only be stopped or warded off by the Earth people themselves…they disregard all warnings and prophecies, so this event will inevitably come to pass as a rebuke and retribution….Earth people should listen to your(Billy) words and warnings, but that is precisely what they do not do…’

This is the fist time I heard about Red Meteor and I read a lot of different prophecies also Bible(wormwood star?). All this sounds like it is going to happen in our life time(correct me if I’m wrong). It sounds very very serious. My question is: Is there an official text of warning or prophecy that Billy sent out to all Immediate Parties that will take a part in this terrible event? I can’ t find anything on the website or by doing search in the Forum. Can you provide us with the copy of it?

Concerned
George

Scott B.
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George

In the Prophecy book there is mention of a comet. Here is a few unofficial lines from that prophecy:

Petale-January 31, 1976 11:05 a.m.

"Resembling a comet, a meteor falls from outer space, Plunging in the Atlantic Sea, it finds its resting place. It scorches the air that it flies through, glowing and round. In the Trivalence (?) Year and with frightening sound, With horrible wailing, with powerful hand, Like a missle of death it shatters the land...........To the greatest commandment of love, which they only offend. They lived it there with the creatures of Earth, yet at that time and to them, love had little worth....."

George also some of the prophecies have changed so its hard to know for sure I would think. Also I'm not even sure if this prophecy refers to this same comet. There maybe others who are more versed in this prophecy than myself.

Salome
Scott B.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott ;
Based on your post , I did a little research on the word 'Trivalent'.

1 : having a chemical valence of three 2 : reacting immunologically with three different combining sites (as of antigens or antibodies)
- it doesn't make direct sense , although the Bermuda triangle area comes to mind .
Salome , Mark

Scott B.
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark

It may be based on some type of numerological formula. I will see if I can find the German word and then go from there.

Tnxs
Scott

Mario
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A "Trivalence Year" could be one that implies a new year, a new century and a new millenium.
If so, the prophecy didn't come into reality... yet. (We have to wait until december 31). That's just my thougths.

Mario

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark & Mario

The german word is Dreiwerts, which means something like "three value". I think it might mean a year which is divisible by 3 maybe. Something like 1998 which when divided by 3 equals 666. Just guessing though????

Here is part of the prophecy in German:

"Ein Meteor aus dem Raum - kometengleich, heranrast und sturzt in den grossen Teich, die Luft er verbrennt als gluhender Ball, im Jahre des Dreiwerts, mit schaurigem Hall"

I dont see anything about the Atlantic, so Im guessing this translation is questionable at best.

Scott

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott ;
It could mean 2003 .
Mark

George Madeyski
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Mark, Mario
Here is more info. F/(And Yet… they fly). The Red Meteor is to hit Baltic Sea in Europe then continue to plow its way through about 1000 miles of Central or Eastern Europe(depending on the trajectory) with its momentum coming to the end in the Black Sea(equivalent distance L.A. to Denver). It will create something similar to the tectonic fault, initially with lava flow on the entire length of this big scar with thousands of cubic miles worth of debris, ash, sulfur, and gasses shooting high into an atmosphere (something like about 100 large volcano’s blowing up all at the same time) and also paired with earth quakes and shock waves going in all directions. Human Death toll will be catastrophic as clouds of sulfur and ash will roll through Western Europe on their way toward Atlantic Ocean poisoning all of the rivers and lakes destroying food resources(ecology) etc. Now the point that Quetzal is making I think is still valid ‘… it can only be stopped or warded off by the Earth people themselves…’ . Who are the Earth people? Well… how about us! Now that we posses means of communication like Internet shouldn’t Figu & Us be warning others about this impeding danger and explaining reasons why this is to happen and showing those who want to listen how to stop or ward off this coming disaster. After all what do we have to loose but a lot of grief and trouble in the future for us and others if the Red Meteor hits the Earth. No doubt this message should be written for Figu & Us by Billy. The only other unknown here is the time line of this event. Logically if this is meant as rebuke or retribution for World not listening to Billy’s words then this event must occur while World still remembers about Billy and his teachings/prophecies, UFO controversy etc.
Any of you people can dowse with pendulum on the precise date of the day that Red Meteor is to Hit? I already got my result – let’s compare our results when you guys will obtain them(correct me if this is not an acceptable method)?

Regards
George

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George

I have used a pendulum before, but never used it to figure a specific date.

I have always wondered how the pendulum works. Im guessing it somehow intereacts with the energy fields around the body. Possibly it picks up information in the form of energy from the subconscious. In some instances I found it to be accurate, but I dont know if it was based on a specific desire to acquire a certain answer.

Could you tell me how you used the pendulum to seek out a date? Did you hold it over a calendar or something similiar?

Thanks
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page