Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 26, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 251" » Archive through October 26, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2002 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In this contact Billy speaks about the Earth humans eventually attaining life spans in the thousands of years, something the Plejarans apparently haven't accomplished yet for themselves. Seeing as how they are so far ahead of us technologically, let alone spiritually, why haven't they already attained what is promised for us?

Michael

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Interesting points...!

Is it perhaps an assumption that the Plejarens would WANT to live more than 1000 years?

Perhaps the 1000 years quoted is a completely "unaided" or "natural life"; figure?

Is it perhaps another assumption that they ALL only live 1000 years?
According to the contact notes, some beings live FAR longer.

Perhaps the Plejarens could regenerate their physical selves or otherwise prolong their lives if this was necessary...??

Billy was shown a being on the Plejaren mothership which was mostly "artificial". Was this being originally humanoid & how old was "it/he/she" ??

Many intriguing questions you have touched on... however, I'd be surprised if we ever got any real answers on this public board.
I suspect "we" think we want longevity far too much for any real answers.
Any such info would, in all likelihood, generate some really bad "negative influences" amongst us earth humans.

Just thoughts...
Pierre

Howard
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, have some candy for you here. As you said;
"Maybe its Bill Gates, 1995 was his big year! ;)"
Found this on the internet, notice the e-mail-adress at the bottom of the page;

"Welcome to Microsoft® Windows NT® 4.0 Option Pack

Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Option Pack provides enhanced Web, application, and communication services for Windows NT Server 4.0. So if you're setting up a simple Web site on your corporate intranet, creating large sites for the Internet, or developing component-based applications, the Windows NT 4.0 Option Pack provides a simple, flexible way to make your existing Windows NT Server 4.0 an even stronger Web and applications platform.

We welcome your feedback! It's important that we incorporate your feedback into our software. Please send any comments or suggestions to iiswish@microsoft.com."

The Rat-catcher! ;)

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard, Bill Gates the Ishwish, hey hey hey! ;)

Seriously you never know! The funny thing about Gates, is most of his charities are going to cause more harm than good. He obsessed with trying to save the "Third World" to prove to the world he's a great WHITE man and he cares about the non-white world. Which I think is all PR, but hey I could be wrong! I think in the long run his charities will help cause more Overpopulation and in the long run, do more harm than good.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

After I read the contact note 251, I believe I decipher some of the riddles from Mr. Meier.

2751 A.D. Next Pleiadian 'high level spiritual' contact with earth human.
2791 A.D. Christian Sunday, Islamic Friday and Jewish Sabbath abolished.
2400 A.D. Wolf attack human beings
2100 A.D. Sea level rise, Edgar Cayce's next reincarnation in Nebraska
World War III could happen between 2020 to 2040

More details to come....

Salome,

Hampton Chiu

Lars
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Pay Attention to this!

I've been reading Contact 251. in one of the prophecies Ptaah mentions terrestrial scientists
who start mixing the DNA genes of Pigs with earthumans creating terrible fighting monstrosities, half-pig and half human, he said this was to happen in earths future.

Today while reading my paper the Boston globe
I came upon a very remarkable article proving Ptaah's prophecies are already on the move to fulfillment titled: This breakthrough may be the beginning research of it.

BREAKTHROUGH IN CLONING CLAIMED:

"The science lab PPL Therapeutics a British based firm, said it has cloned piglets lacking both copies of a gene responsible for triggering a VIOLENT RESPONSE IN HUMANS, advancing long-held hopes for a growing a supply of organs available for transplant to people.

Also "Immerge Biotherapeutics" a Charlestown, MA.
gene lab has done the same research with pig genes and is in competition with the PPL lab.

This is a remarkable piece of information which
demonstrates that Ptaah's prediction is on the move to it's ultimate fulfillment!!!

Salome, Lars

pureharmony
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow that really sucks! I dont know why they would want to de-evolve our genetics, and pigs are so unclean.
The scientists are also aware that pigs tissues usually contain viruses that cause cancer!
Also, I have heard stories about implant recipients behaving in unusual ways, only to find out later that they were taking on likes an dislikes of the person who the organ came from!
This just proves how some people (SCIENTISTS usually) aren't spiritually elvolved enough to handle certain knowlege.
I need to buy these contact notes. Everyone researching things here is awsome too ! Thanks Lars for your fascinating posts!

Savio
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi pureharmony

Contact notes 251 is available for download on the FIGU website.

However, there is no English contact notes 251 booklet available yet.

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,Lars,Pureharmony

The following was a post that I made back in July 2000, which might fit into what is being discussed.

In contact 251 it is mentioned sometime in the future men will be crossed with pigs to produce a new type of fighting machine.

I have an article which appeared in a newspaper which was given to me back in Dec. 1999 which alludes to something in this direction.

The article was about a woman living in New York who suffered from a stroke back in 1994. She was basically almost paralyzed and had a hard time speaking.

She and her husband were introduced to the idea that cells from the brain of a pig could be introduced into the damaged portions of her brain, which in time would reproduce and eventually fill in the damgaged areas. The reason for the use of pig brain cells is because 90 percent of the pigs DNA is almost identical to humans.

The cells were extracted from the brains of 12 unborn pig fetuses. These cells were then injected into the damaged portion of her brain with a 12" long needle. These cells were injected into the most damaged portion of her brain 30 million in all.

Within one day of the operation she was able to place her foot on the floor and begin her steps back to a more normal life.

This maybe one of the beginning steps in genetic manipulation and the use of genes from other species and the eventual fufillment of the prophecy (prediction)? in contact 251.

Salome
Scott

Lars
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thats a revealing post you made there!

I was simply amazed the morning after reading Contact 251 about the genetic crossings between Pig and man in the future by Ptaah,then to read an article in my morning news-paper about the cloning pf piglets for organ implantation into humans!!!
To me this signals perhaps the beginning fulfillment of Ptaah's prophecy. I was simply blown away and astonished at the evidence that surfaced so quickly after reading Contact 251.
and to learn that this research is taking place in a lab in my neighborhood, in the metro-Boston area!!!

Ptaah is a true prophet indeed...

Salome, Lars

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars:

As usual, this is my personal opinion for your reference.

I don't think contact note 251 is Ptaah's prophecy, it is Mr. Meier's.

Mr. Meier does not like the idea of being called a 'Prophet', he would prefer to be an ordinary person just fulfill his mission, Ptaah called him a prophet of our time, and he reluctantly accepted.

Being a prophet, there is little reward, but tremendous amount of responsibility.

Prophet means you are walking in front of your people, most likely, challenging existing rules and authority sometimes, but to spread correct teaching to the world, it is a hard and lonely job, could cost you health, family, wealth and your social status, it is not a easy task and few rewards in material way.

Everyone through extensive spiritual exercise, meditation, could reach akasha records, thus achieve certain degrees of knowing future event, some people call it prophecy. Of course this is not as powerful as Mr. Meier, but it is possible for everyone to do.

May peace in your mind.

Hampton Chiu

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

In contact note 251, it mentioned at least twice human put artificial sun(s) into earth orbit, in the first attempt, around 2700 to 2750, a weak artificial sun is put in orbit, only achieve 'dawn' like sunlight, the second time, human put multiple artificial suns in orbit, two of them crashed and fall back to earth, due to change of gravity field, and cause a disaster never seen before, thus it is the start of the end of humna stay on this planet.

Anyone know how many years between first and second attempts to put the artificial suns in orbit?

Hampton Chiu

Tom Hall
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hampton. Where did you get your dates of 2700 and 2750 in relation to the time the artificial suns would start going up? Is this just a guess, or do you know something we do not? Thanks.

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I found an article which details the research work on the Pig-genome science: check it out.

Lars

INFIGEN AND IMMERGE BIOTHERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO CLONE KNOCK-OUT PIGS FOR XENOTRANSPLANTATION RESEARCH

Click here for the article.

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom:

I would use my previous post to explain my calculation..., you can find it under Misc. in this forum.

Minor changes is needed from previous post, here it is...

"I need to correct some info I mentioned in previous posting, the next high spirit level contact with Plejaran will occure on 2751 A.D., not 2750. And that is the event I assume it will be Mr. Meier's reincarnation meet with Plejarans, thus lead to unify several religions.

The information is from contact note 235, if I am correct.

In contact note 251, Mr. Meier stated himself that several events are repeated and put them in different sequence in the contact note so that they are not in timeline sequence. So my 2nd major assumption is if there are two similar
events in contact note 251, they are the same events, such as destruction of Mars colony.

"wolf" attacking event occure 400 year after a major space battle which will eliminate the earth colony on Mars. And in another occasion, contact note 251 mentioned about first space war will occure between earth and Mars, which
results elimination of Mars colony, I assume these two events are actually the same event.

So first space war with Mars occure around 50 years after unified church event, which is 2791, so that means space war with Mars is around 2840, and animal attack is 400 year before Mars battle, which will be around 2440.

Another possible evidence is that Semjase once took Mr. Meier through Bermuda 'warmhole' and reached the earth in the time of 460 years later, that happened around 1980, so they reached the earth in the year of around 2440, just around the wolf attack. Semjase mentioned that at that time earth human beings has devices similar to beam ship already, and is forcing all alien ship to land to be checked upon. Maybe that is because after the wolf attack event, earth people decide to take the highest alert agaist any alien ship to prevent any foreign life form from entering earth."

Ptaah said in 1990 the next 'high level spiritual' contact will happen 761 years later, which is 2751, and 40 years after that, new religion will unified Jewish, Christian and Muslim holiday.

That is the key assumption I made, you may call it an educated guess.

I am still trying to find more future event date.

Hampton Chiu

Tom Hall
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hampton...:-)

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah said in contact 251 "Precipitated by the previously mentioned climate weapon, the entire Earth will be subjected to very problematic climatic changes when overall temperatures fall, that is, they drop dramatically. The result will be that land masses and oceans will freeze because of Man's insanity. "
-the last 2 years I actually turned on the furnace in our house during the month of August.Usually it is 90-95 degrees during August. In my 30 years this is the coldest summer I have ever felt. Its been around 55-70 degrees all month both years, like fall weather! That is totally lame!!!
Ptaah really knows what he is talking about!

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Martian domes ? Nasa's picture shows them here-
judge for yourself
http://www.anomalies.net/ufo/mars/domes/

(Ptaah, contact 251: Overall, expeditions into space will be successful, e.g., terrestrials will discover, or rather locate, ancient human traces and effects left behind on Mars.)

Lars
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi shannon,

Those are fascinating pictures! I guess the only way to prove them genuine would be for them to get analized. They look pretty real though!

Speaking of Mars check this out, it purports to be
movie footage of a secret 1962 joint USA and USSR
unmanned Mars landing probe.

www.thule.org/alt3.html

Lars

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They look fake to me. Plus Richard Hoagland would have been all over them years age, if they were real.
Go to his site if you want the latest on the Face on Mars etc..
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Lars, the guy that runs Thule.org says Billys a fake.

"The famous Billy Meier saucers on a string. phony UFOs double exposures using trees that didn't exist for supposed perspective"

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon,

I do understand the history of Mars and its fate and looking at these pictures myself I find that they are not real at all, the last frame shows the domes in an opposite direction as thouhg the lander took them from the oposite view of the first 2 frames. Take a look closely and you may see the view from the opposite view of the camera.

Be WELL Pure :)

Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought they might not be real. I have the actual panoramic view of Mars I downloaded off of the NASA website (its public domain). I think I will put it in Photoshop and do some zooming in to see if i find anything for myself.

*pureharmony* Shannon
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

News flash Everyone! Jay and Norm were right! I checked out the real Mars photo from NASA in a SGI machine (silicon graphics) and the domes are not there. Of course I hoped they were real but I guess not. Spread the word if you want, we shouldn't waste money on whoever is faking these mars domes. So sorry , I got caught up in the excitement.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can NASA pictures be trusted?!

Hello shannon and all,

Have you considered the possibility that the photos from NASA are being altered before beeing released to the public?

After seeing the "Disclosureproject" Video I believe You cannot trust the NASA footage.
Here is an excerpt from a testimony:

Washington Times Article May 10 2001
... Donna Hare, a NASA design illustrator with secret clearance, said UFOs were routinely airbrushed out of high altitude photos of the Earth before being released to the public.

"We always airbrush them out before we release them to the public," one technician told her. Curious, she began asking around the agency...

From: http://www.disclosureproject.org/PCR-WashingtonTimes-May10.htm

//Claes

E. Visser
Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.

I was going over the 251th contact note (part 3) which is pretty lenghty and toke some time.Several statements were rather amazing.

Certain points pertaining to the extra terrestial intelligences visits had been off-limit for discussion for several years!
Ptaah goes on saying that besides the tree groups that visit Earth allready there are 'a few more' who come here relatively frequently.With the withdrawl of the Plejarans this cloak of secrecy has been removed.

I take those words as ;"we couldn't admit the genuinity of certain cases and their evidence".
Ptaah even admits the existence of dimensional space travellers who visit Earth.(Hint:Venus?)

While I can understand the need for security for one's own situation the method used does not exactly bring out the exact truth.

Regards,
TerraX.

Shannon
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gene tweaking safely doubles lifespan
19:00 24 October 02 NewScientist.com news :
A US team has doubled the lifespan of the nematode worm with no apparent physiological side affects.
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992969

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope these "new creatures" do not escape from the lab...
Sooner or later though, this would be inevitable.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page