Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 13, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "And Yet...They Fly" » Archive through December 13, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Chiuwang

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2003 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

I was going to post this on books and booklets area under 'And Yet They Fly', but it is closed, so I am going to post here.

In the book 'And Yet They Fly', appendix B-2 to B-3, there are two Brain Quotients charts, one for the year 1844 and the other is for year 1978, if we read in details, we can find though in year 1844 there is only 1.4 billion people, but there were 70,000 people with brain quotient higher than 20%, and in year 1978, we must have over 5 billion people, so the population increased more than 3 times, but only 17 people has brain quotient higher than 20%.

Is the number correct? Or is there any hidden agenda here?

I hope it is just a translation error, else we have a lot of stupid people reincarnated now at this moment.....

Peace, even we are not that smart as those people in 1844....

Hi Hampton,

I moved your message to the "Books and Booklets" section. The topic "And Yet They Fly" is open?

Scott

Hampton Chiu

Truthseeker

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2003 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Hampton,

I wonder if your comment and overservation has something to do with a group of Dzogchen Tibetans that suddenly disapeared from India and Tibet around the time of 1900 - 1941. In India they called these guys Mahatmas but now you can't find these individuals there anymore except for perhaps the odd one found in the boarderland countries.

Peace,

James the Truthseeker

Chiuwang

Post Number: 151
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JTT:

If the number of brain quotients are correct in the book, then I would have some possible logical conclusion from this observation.

Statistically, when we have billions of spirits in reincarnation cycle, and if the spirits are randomly picked to reincarnate, then it is impossible to have this type of situation occurred, when a population is large enough, like billions, and if randomly picked and sample is also big enough, the outcome should be pretty constant.

In this case, it would be like choosing 6 billions spirit from a population of no more than 12 to 18 billions spirit in Akasha records, I would say both the population and sample are big enough and if randomly selected, the outcome should be pretty much the same.

So if the book's value is correct, that means the reincarnation process is not random, and if a higher developed spirit can 'know' or estimate the lessons they will learn in the next reincarnation and decide whether they want to reincarnate now, then the current situation could happen.

And I boldly think if a lot of higher developed spirits choose not to reincarnate to this coarse physical world at this moment, that implies there could be some major events will prevent those higher developed spirits to learn their lessions, could be WWIII.

Peace.
Hampton Chiu

Christian

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,

According to Billy the numbers are correct. In 1978 all of those 70,000 persons or so (spirit forms) were resting in the beyond.

Best regards,
Christian

PS: We seem to lack the benefit of those spirit forms reincarnated again.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Christian,

Do you or Billy know why these spirit forms are not incarnated at this time in perhaps the most crucial time in all of human history?

Something is wrong with this picture.

-Truthseeker

Chiuwang

Post Number: 155
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian:

Hi Christian, thanks for your reply.

This confirm one of my assumption, which is when a new physical body is born on coarse physical world, the spirit is not randomly choose from Akasha Records. There are some rules in Akasha Records applied when sending spirit back for reincarnation.

According to the Tibet Monk, Lobsang, each spirit after the physical body died, will have to review everything he/she did in the past life, and then somehow some 'lessons' are determined 'needed' for its evolution, and the spirit will be sent to the body where hopefully the lessons will be learned in the next life.

I just hope those spiritually advanced ones do not come back to reincarnation because the WWIII is coming.

May we all learn the most in everyday of our life, no matter good or bad, happy or sad, just don't commit suicide.
Hampton Chiu

Yusuf

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hampton

I thought the Akashic Records was a sort of universal filing system which records every occurring thought, word, emotion and action. I'm sure Billy didn't say anything about the human spirit coming from there. As far as I'm aware the human spirit comes and is reincarnated from the Beyond with the Comprehensive Consciousness Block. The Akashic Records are not in the Beyond but surrounding the earth. I think this is correct.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

I agree with Yusuf here. Also does anyone know if the Akashic records is in any way related to the Van Allen Belt?

-Truthseeker

Chiuwang

Post Number: 156
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yusuf and JTT:

I think you both are right, I used the wrong name.

Maybe the name is not called Akasha/Akashic Records, but I remembered reading about our spirit would remain around the planet we reside, or space ship, if we are travelling.

But the brain quotient number do provide us some clues about how reincarnation process, and maybe that is why Mr. Meier put the number over there on the book for us to discover....

Truth will only shine brighter after debate.

Peace.
Hampton Chiu

Edward

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi..Yusuf, James and Hampton...

This is how The Beyond is discribed in "AY...TF", Chapter 14, page 294.

This Concerning The Beyond..or "The Other World":

'But then What actually Happens After Death?'

"When a person dies and departs from a physcial existence, the material body decomposes into its constituent parts, whereas the spiritual form residing within the body(not, as erroneously claimed, "immortal soul") changes over to
the spiritual realm of the "other world". All important experiences acquired, gathered and stored throughout the course of a lifetime are evaluated and processed there as spiritual resources (in the form of lasting knowledge and
abilities, truth, wisdom, etc.) that can never again be lost. This other world is not found in some unkown region of the universe, but is around every inhabited heavenly body as a globular, layer shell of etheral matter. For us Earth inhabitants, the other world is located in a layer of ethereal matter within our atnosphere, and this layer is divided into 'seven gradient spheres of evolution'. A human spiritual form is incorporated into the plane of the other side according to its evolution level."

And Concerning The Akashic Records, from "An Interview With A UFO Contactees". Question 11, "Can someone contact the Beyond and those who are
dead?".

"When events are considered that are part of the stored-record levels, the so-called Akashic Records, then the following holds true: Every human being's thoughts, articulations, feelings or emotions, stirrings, impluses and the like, are deposited in the Akaskic Records, the storage area in a terresterial hyperspace."

I Hope the Above mentioned will Clearify the Differents Between The Akashic Records and The Beyond(Other World), so that we may not Confuse ourselves Unconsciously.(I Know...it can be difficult at times to Remember must of the
Materials....:-(......)

"Knowledge To You ALL..."

Edward.

Howard

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What if I were exposed to negative forces by the Men in Black like the ones in "Seventh Strike: An extra-terrrestrial will o' the wisp". According to the article, a person "struck with low concentrations of these negative forces, the person would instantly deny all truth and creational laws and directives and develop into a fanatic cultist without any hope of freeing himself in this lifetime".
Haha. Laughter is an EVEN more dangerous weapon :-)))

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my dearest and beloved FIGU Friends..those ones who really understand the importance of The Mission.

Here I share with all of you this special Notice I received by e-mail from Steelmark LLC
Publishers of the book And Yet They Fly.

Enjoy the info this book is a PRICELESS PEARL!!!

And Yet They Fly Achieves Collector's Status in Two Years!

Tulsa, Oklahoma - Steelmark LLC announced today that the first edition of And Yet They Fly has reached collector's status and the current price for a used edition at Amazon.com is $190.89 as of September 30, 2003.

And Yet They Fly was first published in September of 2001 in a limited press run of only 3,300 copies. Remarkably, the book was sold out within 14 months and many people were unable to purchase a copy. Since then, demand has continued to increase and today, a used copy has a general market value of between $150 and $200.

Steelmark also announced today that the second edition of And Yet They Fly will undergo a title change, becoming And Still They Fly!. This change is a more accurate translation from the original German language edition, ".und sie fliegen doch!" Additionally, this title change elevates the book into a special category of collectable items known as "Misprints". All future editions of And Still They Fly will bear the new title leaving the first edition as an historic legacy.

The second edition, And Still They Fly, is going through its final stages of publication and will be available by the end of 2003. And Still They Fly is published by Steelmark LLC and can be purchased in major bookstores or online at www.steelmarkonline.com after publication.

Steelmark LLC

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Edward

Post Number: 323
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose and All...

Well, Jose My Dear Good Friend...You Beat to posting the article!:-)

Very Right you are...and Indeed a very very PRICELESS PEARL...of True Knowledge and Wisdom. Even which a Diamond Can Not Stand Up Against!

"Very Well Done...All Personel of FIGU who have devoted their time and effort and energy for this Great Documentation Book of A True Spiritual Contactee and his Experiences and Contacts!"

"Truely....ONE OF A KIND!!!!"

"Congratulations Billy and All....and THANK YOU!"

Edward.

Kaare

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jose, Edward and all,

Good to see that this book has done so well,
and that the demand is there for a 2nd edition to be printed (under new title).
Yes, I agree it is a PRICELESS PEARL.
Great photos, full of information, and a
truly interesting book to read.
Well done, and thank you to all persons in FIGU
involved.

Kaare.

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose and all,

I feel lucky to have a copy of "And Yet They Fly".
Out of billions of other people, I feel like I am between the few ones that have the priviledge of finding the real truth about life and our role of cultivating the seed of truth into the good soil.
I wish that there will a way of having more english translation of the contact notes in the near future.

Thank you all for your great efforts.

With true love,
Gica

Mhurley

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gicayhwh,

Unless there are more volunteers to translate, the only other method I see if by a group of interested people donating money to get them done professionally. Some items like the OM have already been translated. They are now awaiting proof reading.

Matt

Savio

Post Number: 452
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I refer to "And Yet ... They Fly" page 315 regarding the destroyer comet and the biblical flood ....

" .... the Destroyer Comet is also responsible for the catastrophe of the great biblical Flood (6613 years before our time calculation)....."

If my previous understanding is correct, then "our time calculation" = Julian Calendar = 45 BC, that makes the Flood took place at 6658 BC.

Yet, within Contact No.5: Semjase- 31/Many researchers since old times try to calculate the time of your Biblical "Great Flood", yet up to now with little success. 32/From your present Christian chronology, the Great Flood took place exactly 10,079 years ago....

Hence Semjase pointed out that the Flood took place in: 10079-1975=8104 BC.

Perhaps I have a misunderstanding regarding the information provided within the AYTF, can some one shed some lights on this?

Thanks

Savio

Jay

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,

Let us try this instead:
10,079 - 2003 = 8,076 BC ??

Just maybe this may be more helpful from the year of 2003.

Just a thought to try and calculate from from our year now of 2003.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Savio

Post Number: 453
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay

Thanks for your response :-)

I use 1975 just because the 5th contact took place in 1975, and Semjase mentioned "...exactly 10,079 years ago."

Anyhow, after today's chat at the PAR, I am aware that Semjase might have made some mistakes in the past.....

Regards

Savio

Jay

Post Number: 223
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,

The Human standard seems to be similar throughout the universe, mistakes are part of creation and experience.

Im glad I was of some help to you
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Markc

Post Number: 106
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's really no crime to err in honesty according to one's level of development, but it's been treated with such dishonor and shame , historically
that an atmosphere of emotional upheaval embarassingly escalates ... maybe I exaggerate
a little .

Salome .
mark campbell

Savio

Post Number: 455
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay and Mark

Yes, I agree that making mistake is the way to evolution.

No matter the mistake is made intentionally or unintentionally, according to the laws of nature, it always come with consequence, that serves the purpose of learning.

Regards

Savio

Jeedi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Hey, shouldn't it be "...'correcting' mistake is the way to evolution?"

Best regards,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page