Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 30, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 251" » Archive through January 30, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Chris Frank
Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Somehow, I don't find the Martian domes so far fetched. I've read a lot of Sitchin's works and he mentions on numerous occassions about the Sphinx being a communication station with Mars, which had a face on the planet where information was exchanged between Earth and Mars. These are from Sumerian scrolls which date back over 8000 years.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact 251 page 26, it states that

"In the ensuing few years the time will come when intelligent ocean dwellers will begin to contact human beings and communicate with them, and a new race of terrestrial inhabitants will thereby be founded"

Who are these people or beings??? I don't see it mentioned here at all. Just wondering if there is more to this from other books or writings.

Mark G
Mark Gilbo

Pureharmony

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark G, I wonder if it has anything to do with the UFO's that several very credible people i know have seen go down in to the water, Lake Washington to be exact. Hmmmm...
*pureharmony*

Edward

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark G...

Mark, well I see that it is part of our Future Events...that will take place.
I would think that when the Time comes we will Know. Unless, those Ocean-
Dwellers have been mentioned in Henoch's Prophecies(The Book - soon to be
published - as what I understand). But it is...very interesting it being
mentioned in Contact-251. As a matter of fact;....ALL...Is very interesting
...and what the Future Holds for Man...If....Man can Manifest...Within...An
"Orderly" manner towards One and Other...and Out-live The World Wars that may Manifest...in our Entire Existence.

Thus, Hoping that World War III.., even..., Will Not become a Fulfillment
which will stand in Man's Path to Greater Achievements...as mentioned in the
Contact-notes. If it Will Fulfill itself...we will have Less Greater
Achievements...or maybe even None....Alas...to say. As Billy has Answered in
one of the questions...and mentioned...that it is all Up to the World-
Leaderships. Thus..if They are of Good "Reasoning"...They Will...Grant us
All...the Possibilities..to let these Great Achievements...Manifest...as
mentioned in the Contacts.

Thus, those Ocean-Dwellers..will make themselves known in Time...and when
All...in It's Place.

This I have been Thinking of for awhile now.

But your question...Would be good to ask Billy...now?
While you can still post it.

Edward.

Michael

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Would you consider writing in the correct style for the English language without capitalizing words which aren't capitalized in normal sentence structure? Also, would you consider punctuating in the normal manner? This would make it far easier to read your posts and absorb their content.

Thanks.
Michael Horn

Norm

Post Number: 631
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I second that! Your writing style is to hard to read.

Edward

Post Number: 335
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal and Norm...

I will see what I can do Ok.

Just seems to Happen...Automatically.

I would not Think...that this would be that difficult for One to read,
as many would Not have a Problem with this. Just Try and Read it with Your
Spirit...I would say!
(For those Who do not Know; this is also what One Calls...Speaking (Or
Typing)...With "Climax"; With "Power" or..from Within - The Spirit -. If One
has Studied Lecture...One would Know This.)

Edward.

Michael

Post Number: 411
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

In my process of learning German I am making sure to learn which words are capitalized and which are not, among other things. I am not expecting German-reading people to accomodate to my misuse of the language.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with reading with my spirit. Punctuation and capitalization, etc. can be used for certain effects but when simply used over and over again, and in inappropriate ways, the impact is not only diminished, it also repels some people from even attempting to glean the meaning of the content.

While taking into account that English is not your primary language, instead of trying to encourage everyone else to get in step with you, please use the language as it is intended.
Michael Horn

Pureharmony

Post Number: 100
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it is just because our brains are trained to start a new thought when a capitalization occurs. It would be easier to read if possibly Edward was to use a comma instead of '...', but it would also be good for us all to practice tolerance of other people's differences & habits.
Regarding Contact 251 & the Sirius creator-overlords; i have found some interesting information regarding the "Dogon Tribe" from Africa. They have ancient information passed onto them through their ancestors about the Sirius system, a very interesting finding. Their knowledge of it is quite profound and contains information which astronomers only found out about a couple decades ago, like knowledge of stars & their density and rotations which you cannot see with the naked eye.
*pureharmony*

Michael

Post Number: 412
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The tolerance for other people's "habits" should come from the one who is attempting to communicate with those who already write and speak that language according to its basic rules. That is known as respect.

It is also a practical matter as I, for one, no longer bother to read the posts also because of the extra work to attempt to put the fragments together and make sense of them.
Michael Horn

Edward

Post Number: 338
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon and Michael....

Shannon, first of all.."Thank You"..For Understanding my position.
As I know that There Are...people who do like to read what..and How I write
and have No Problems with reading what I write.

Michael, I write what I Feel...and it just comes out how it does.
When I write something I write it from Deep within me with Meaning!
I write just as I compose music. I guess Not ALL...Musicians write and
and compose in the same manner. I am Not an Article..writer either, just
Write what is in my Heart and express this as you See It. Thus when I
write....I Write from Deep Within...and Do Not...Write "Programmed"!
If you were a Musician....you would Maybe...."Understand" this. Because
"True"...Musicians..are "Opened"...for Many Forms...Of Creativity. Thus, Have
No...problems in what sort of Creativity...is Presented Before Them! Thus..
"Can" Comprehend..what is before them.

If you wish Not to read my postings, that is your Right and Your...
"Dicision", which I will not argue about. I can Not See...and Understand..
that you Can Not...Read what I write. Try Reading it with "Spirit"! And just
take your time. If I can read it(and others)....YOU CAN!!

We all just have to keep in mind that we are all "Different"...and accept
eachother as we are. This has Nothing to do with "Habits" or what ever.
It is Just a "Writing-Style" that Differs from many(just as my music-style).
As Simple as That! Thus, this has Nothing to do with My "Disrepect" to Whom
ever! Pity your Translation of this is very OFF! And concerning: "get in step
with you,"...Well, sorry to hear...You Are OFF...Again!(where do you get
These....Ideas?)
We should ALL...Take Eachother as we Are! Than we would have a Better
World...Not? If I am Correct...This IS...What The Teachings Also...."Teaches"
us! And I find, have "Tolerance" to All...That Express differently..., than
the "Spoonfeed" programmed ways.

But again, if you or whom else wish Not to read my postings....So Be It.

If Billy would tell/ask me to write as Most People Do..I would just say:
"Billy, I have Respect with All...you have Taught me....But NO WAY. Thus, if
I Hider...the board...., I will GO Away! As Simple...as That!"

Thus, Michael...there would be a Different approach..if Billy said this to
me.

You are as You Are....and I Am....As I Am!

Edward.

Please everyone lets stick to the topic. The last 6 posts have nothing to do with Contact 251-Thanks Moderator

Scott

Post Number: 433
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Michael does have a musical background. You might want to check this link regarding his bio:
http://www.sitandgetfit.com/about.html

Thanks
Scott

Markc

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward ;

Yes Michael is very musical , creative and hunorous as well . If anyone would understand your point.......it would be .......him ....but try......to understand what he means ......when he (says) that so many ....twists and...... turns ....in your writing (style) are (difficult) if not (irritating) TO read ...........
try ....reading........This .

I would have to agree with him .
Without taking it all too personally and accenting your style even more to be OBSTINATE , you might try complying just a little for the sake of peace and harmony with another human , because it was a sincere request , and no complaint against your content .

I appreciate your presence on the board , and have not been too unhappy with all the dots (......)whatever they are called , but now that it's on the table , can we all cooperate somewhat ?

It's not an unreasonable request , and I have to admit , that I do find it difficult to read your posts .

Please try to keep in mind , that I am really trying to help you , Michael , myself , and everyone else on the board . It's not personal - I think of you as a regular , and would miss your contributions should they stop. Only in frankness can I convey my point , don't be defensive , if you can possibly hear me correctly .

Respectfully , Mark Campbell

Howard

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it would have been a good thing to write down all the furfilled(?) predictions and prophecies from the 251sth contact, continually, so that other people that does not know about this case could be informed of what has come true, and a helpfull tool for those who dont have the insight in whats happened, concerning past news and information, and the readers interpeting regarding vague information.

I would apreciate if someone could write down their findings.

Jeedi

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Howard,

Perhaps this is a good opportunity for you do some own findings and growth? Maybe you can even help other people learn and see from your efforts?

I say do your best to find the info in 251 and elsewhere and post it here.

Best regards,
Anthony

Michael_d

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 251 states:

"...first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars, but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems."

Is this in reference to the Mars rovers Spirit and Opportunity?

Norm

Post Number: 635
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_d, I thought that pertained to a future Manned flight to Mars.

Michael_d

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm,

Previously I thought that too, but we're a good number of years (30 to 50 perhaps) from a manned space flight to Mars. Apparently we can't take the chronology of Contact 251 literally, but the context seems to place the flights to Mars before the outbreak of WWIII, which is prophesized as early as 2006, 2010 or 2011.

Mhurley

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Two in three missions to Mars fail so to predict problems with probes going to Mars is a pretty sure bet! :-)
I suspect the ETs were referring to a manned mission

Regards
Matt

Edward

Post Number: 370
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I find this very interesting in - 251st Contact - Part 1, Friday, February
3, 1995, 12:01 a.m.

Billy's conversation with Ptaah.

"Only the pyramids and gigantic monuments on Mars were left behind,
abandoned, but stations remained operative for a long time even though all
life on the planet had perished. One day all of this will be discovered by
terrestrials, the genetically-manipulated people, and some of these sites
will even be used once again."

Further down....

"That moment will come chiefly when artifacts from a previous human
civilization are found on Mars, with pyramids and sculptures such as the
so-called Mars faces representing but a mere fraction of the entire
discovery."

So this Does Confirm the many Pyramids and Gigantic Monuments types that
have been photographed in the past decades on the Mars surface. Which I have
seen in Books and even on-line many years back. So, we must Not be
Surprised..to see the mentioned above again. If government officials
"Allow" the "Proof" to be made known World wide!?

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 459
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I'm glad you brought this up, because I have been studying the Mars images being sent by the Mars Express. I think in this regard the European Space Agency is more open with the information that is being released.

There is one image which is fascinating to me which was released on Jan 15. This image depicts what appears to be a dried up river or canal, and along side of it is what appears to be a pyramidal type of structure. The shape of this formation is similar to what I have seen in the earlier Cydonia images.

The title of this image is Reuill Vallis HRSC Image 15-SEMBY9474OD.

Has anyone else been studying the Mars Express Images?

Salome
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 371
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....and All....

Here are some very interesting links from the 1976 Viking & Orbiter
missions. These links would give a good idea of what Ptaah was talking
about in contact 251 of the Pyramids and Gigantic monuments on Mars that
were left behind.

-CYDONIA 98-Amazing Structures!!! 1976 Viking & Orbiter images.

See:http://mars-earth.com/newcity.htm
http://www.mufor.org/cydonia.htm

Edward.

Jay

Post Number: 251
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I strongly feel that all these structures are are completely damaged from millions of years of existence. The storms and the many dramas which Mars has gone through shows in the structures themselves. All we need now is a REAL mission to set foot and dig out that region to verify the existence of those structures, in a very similar fashion we dig out old cities and structures from many parts of our world.

I also believe the same human celestial sons who made most or all the Egyptian civilizations have a direct link to Mars as well. This is very much in the area which they seem to have been using the same system as in Mars here on earth.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page