Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 08, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "And Yet...They Fly" » Archive through April 08, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 456
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Perhaps correcting mistake is the way to wisdom, and that is the destination of evolution :-)

Warm Regards

Savio

Howard

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I was just to ask a Norwegian scientist if he could look at the prophecys and the scientific information by the Plejarens, and possibly making an article on it, at least getting a personal answer, at www.forskning.no (something like science.no). When I was to find the article Michael Horn had published, it wasnt there! Where has this article gone?

Mike_whelan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to post an update of And Still They Fly and it’s upcoming 2nd edition release.

After more than a year of review by six national and international editors resulting in the most accurate German–to-English translation to date, And Still They Fly has been released to layout, paving the way for this well-received book to have a print debut in approximately nine weeks.

Also, today we announced the addition of a new chapter containing recently released prophetic information entitled The Enoch Prophecies. These prophetic announcements, which were given to the contactee Billy Meier during his 215th contact on February 28, 1987, warn of a possible World War III scenario and specifically name the destruction of the WTC and the USA in many instances.

And Still They Fly can now be preordered from the Steelmark web site at http://www.steelmarkonline.com. All preorders will be shipped prior to the official release date.

Many people have worked long and hard on this project and are very happy about its completion.

Best regards,
Mike Whelan

Michael_d

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mike,

On behalf of all like-minded individuals truly interested in Billy Meier's contacts with the Plejarans, our heartfelt thanks and congratulations to you and your team on a job very well done!

Edward

Post Number: 366
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2004 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mike....

I am looking forward to the new edition of "And Still...They Fly".
All sounds very very good and very interesting also.

I still think of you as being a very Good Human Being!

I still remember some years ago, e-mailing you for some information about
certain FIGU books, and at the time I was not that good financially, and you
offered me an edition that was in some way slightly damaged...for Free!
But, it turned out to be...that I had already had the concerning book.
Don't know..if you can still remember this!??

Thank You...for your Good Spirited and Kind Gesture...Good Friend. Your
gesture will Always be with me!

My order is on its way!!

Well done...!!

Peace and Knowledge to you...

Edward.

Anonymous

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just recieved an email, as no doubt others here have also, from Steelmark announcing the release of And Yet They Fly.

At the moment I'm in two minds about whether or not I want to purchase it. I think I'd like to, but I already have the first one, and I have to say, as much as I am curious to read the Henoch Prophecies, I am also somewhat reluctant.

Here are some excerpts that came with the email:

"After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third-from-last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come and a total collapse becoming inevitable."

. "If the Third World War will actually happen as calculations and observations appear to indicate to be probable now and also during the approaching few decades, then as now, the civilian population will above all have to bear the brunt of the enormous suffering in tremendous numbers in this entire catastrophe, and last but not least, due to the fault of the irresponsible scientists who by cloning will create human machines for military purposes, devoid of conscience and feelings as well as create immensely deadly and all-annihilating computer-like weapons. At the same time the danger could become reality that the human combat machines, the military clones will gain their independence and under their own management will bring death, devastation, destruction and annihilation to the human beings of earth and to the planet."

. "Yet the misery on earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role."

I don't know that I want to focus my thoughts on knowledge like the above. In the past it had only helped to feed my fear. These days I tend to take the attitude "What will be, will be!" when I think about the future of the world. I can't do anything to change the direction it is taking, as much as I'd like to. I can only do that for myself. And in changing myself I change my world.

Why am I saying this? - because I get riled when I feel helpless. Who are these people to determine my destiny? I don't want to know. I want my peace of mind, and I retain it only when I focus my thoughts on positive things, even when the world is going to the dumps.

Ultimately I really don't think any of this means anything. I don't think any of us mean anything. I don't think it will matter in the slightest if we destroy the world. It isn't going to stop life from living, from evolving. One way or another it continues with or without us. It only matters to you or I, or to the Pleiadians that we live peacefully. For all our megalomania, we are just an insignificant little detail affecting nothing more than a scratch on a canvas.

Dino_slice

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anonymous,

It doesn't matter in the slightest if we destroy the world? Just insignificant little detail this planet earth?

In "G.W. Bush and Cohorts" paper on Figu site, Billy says something very interesting: "...war could result in terrible consequences, and mankind and its planets could be plunged into an immense catastrophe..."

Notice it says planet(s) not just planet. Perhaps this is just translation or typo mistake? But just maybe, the hell caused on earth could even effect other ET races and planets? A big bad chain reaction of warmongering?

Best regards,
Anthony

Truthseeker

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Anonymous,

Sounds like you give up way to easy. If it concerns you so much then why not help us do something about it. In fact why not join our "Plejarens For Peace" and "Plejarans Are Real" yahoo groups, of which the first group just started up which goal it is to find all possible solutions to avoid WW3 such as for all the American forces to pull out completely from countries such as Iraq and so on. Right now these prophecies are only possibilities and it's now the time and the responsibility especially for people in the USA aware of these facts, to strive to make a difference. Not to mention George W Bush has already used up all of his playing cards concerning Iraq.

Now getting back to the final Pope known as Petrus Romanus. It was actually a saint Malachy in the 12 century who came up with this name description of the last Pope rather then what will be his actual name. For example the present Pope John Paul II is described as "De Labore Solis", the next Pope will be described as "Gloria Olivae" and then the final one will be described as "Petrus Romanus" which will mean "Peter the Roman".

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Claes

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dino,
and Welcome to the forum.
I think that is says planets because the moon might be considered one of mankinds planets and perhaps even all the planets in our solarsystem are considered our planets. The human race did used to live on Mars and Malona as you can find information about in the FIGU material.
That is my current thoughts and opinions about it anyway.
Salome,
Claes

Dino_slice

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Claes,

Hey Bro, my name's Anthony. Don't ya notice me? Pretty obvious I thought. I sorta got tired of the Star Wars thing. I guess to close to home?

Yeah, never thought about moon and mars. Thanks. I do think there are secret earth human bases on the moon and mars, reached with German disc spacecraft advancing technology. Maybe even some aliens involved?

Best regards,
Anthony

PS-- If you are wondering. The slice is a slice of good cheese NY pizza, with sprinkles of garlic, romano cheese, oregano, and hot pepper. I would take all you people here out to lunch if I could; my treat. I know a great place. The Dino is just a russo car to get there. A dream to own a Dino before I die. And I don't want WW3 to stop this, cause I might be old before I can really afford one.

Jay

Post Number: 253
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Dino,

Are you from NYC??... I also live in NYC.
As for the planets here on our solar system, it is very interesting to note also that the this is our last chance to stay alive here in this one. It is the intention of many to try and curb WWIII. The book AYTF is very detailed about many of the things which have transpired with Billy and the coming rest of the ENOCH Prophecies as well. It is the kind of book which gives much but not all the information for this mission. I do hope that the next book AND STILL THEY FLY will have more emphasis on the ENOCH Prophecies.

Regards,
Jay

PS : Let me know where about in NYC you are from, will be delighted to meet since there arent that many people on this side of the US who are FIGU or at least none whatsoever :-).

Saalome
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Anonymous

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony and James

Thanks for your replies. But don’t mind me. I was just letting off some emotional steam. Of course it matters that we should destroy the world, although I still say that it’ll not matter to Creation, even if our home planets are affected by it. Life will still go on. And if in some way it is hindered, it will find a way around it. I don’t think Creation is profoundly affected by the destruction of its planets. However powerful humans may become, they can never become so powerful that they will cause Creation any real harm. Like Jmmanuel when faced with the events of his crucifixion, no real harm was done to his spiritual consciousness. In fact, he learned from the experience, although outwardly he suffered. That is what I mean when I say it doesn’t matter. Of course our actions will have an affect, possibly even a far-reaching affect. But they will not disturb Creation to its foundation and prevent it from reaching out towards life. In this sense, we do not matter. We matter only to ourselves, and to others who wish to concern themselves with our future. But ultimately it is up to us to choose as earth humans whether or not we wish to be a part of the grand scheme. If we choose not to be, then so be it. My only concern is that it does not affect me profoundly.

Anyway, like I say, I’m just letting off some emotional steam. Prophecies forewarning of catastrophes do that to me, especially when it is said that they will come about as a result of our own making.

Let us think positively and nurture positive thoughts so that others around us can be influenced by them. Negative thoughts and emotions rest thick in the atmosphere and burden the minds of everyone in the same environment, causing us to further nurture them. What hope have we, then, when the thought of war is being nurtured on a global scale? Not everyone is able to carry its weight or to cast it aside. Many of us yield beneath it.

JEC

Dino_slice

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

I live somewhere in the Wild West. I don't live in NYC. But love NYC and hope nothing terrorable happens there again.

Yes it would be nice to meet up some day. I would like to hang out with everyone here.

Yes curb, stop....this stupid WW3. Hey maybe some of those "big shot" so-called homeland security geniuses we have in Washington right now will monitor this forum. They might even learn what religion is, and how dangerous it is to be stupid about it. Hey "Eienstein" secret police, hope you have a think tank of people trying to solve this problem. Or maybe you would like to cluster bomb it? Clean, Easy right? Good luck. Hey, Bushwackers -- How about giving us Figu forum people a job. I know we could do a better job and maybe save your stupid asses. You so-called leaders should be working at Burger King (strike that, ya couldn't even handle this), not in charge of freedom and security.

Best regards,
Anthony

Jplagasse

Post Number: 307
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think JEC makes a valid & important point...
Several, actually :-)

Just my 2 cents as usual,
JP

Markc

Post Number: 121
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree ,JP . That last bit of Anonymous post was spot on , really .
Mark Campbell

Markc

Post Number: 123
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no section for DVD's so I'll make my comments here for now .

I just recieved a copy of Michael Horn's new DVD presentation : "The Meier Contacts : The key to our future survival ."

Comprehensive and informative , will satisfy the curiousity of anyone who is interested in this subject , and meet the expectations of those who are aquainted with it already .
This release will serve as a way to explain much in the way that people in our time are accustomed to receiving and processing information .
We can talk with our friends and aquaintances all we want , but talking is for many , a lost art , one who's effectiveness has been replaced by professional media presentations .

I recommend this highly to everyone who frequents this board . It helps to be able to hear someone who is as knowledgeable as Michael lecture over the powerpoint presentation that is delivered as a slide show of text and images ; very effective for assimilating information .

The focus of the peice is based on proof , and directed toward the warnings/ prophecies that Billy has made , which unfortunately have not reached nearly enough minds yet . I'm certain that this DVD will prove to be at least a step in the right direction of getting the message across . Michael , Marc and Jason have done their part . Now what is needed is for people like us to show this work to anyone who will listen .

Thank you , Mark

Mark Campbell

Dino_slice

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I got the DVD. It is pretty cool. Michael is an excellent speaker with a very good sounding voice. It is different than the rest of the Meier videos out there in that it tries to teach rather than just report. I only wish it was more of a movie based DVD than a powerpoint lecture.

Personally, I have given up telling friends and aquaintances about Billy Meier and the Pleiadians. I mean, how do you tell people that a thing like WW3 is likely to happen as soon as 2006? For one, nobody I know even really understands what a prophecy truely is. Sure they understand the predictions of a weatherman or sportscaster, but scary info coming from a one armed strange alien guy? The way I see it, all one has to do is pay attention and observe what is happening around them to see that the world is pointed toward war and danger. I find it better to concentrate on a mass media backed approach; rather than trying to explain that there is an historical prophet figure reincarnated now, having contact with advanced space and time travellers, who warns that it is likely that a WW3 catastrophie could happen as soon as 2006. People already think I'm looney, I don't need to encourage them.

Best regards,
Anthony

Markc

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony ;

Right . When people see a presentation , they are moved in a way because someone has made a concrete statement , and not just 'talk on the porch' .It also helps that they don't know this person , who might be the greatest mind of all .

In some minds a whole network of studio professionals agree and therefore the knowledge is corroborated by opinion , imagined as being many people . They would be exactly right that many people agree on the information , and therefore the opinion expands .

What I didn't know before is that an asteroid endangers the earth on September 29 , 2004 .
I have plans that day !( but none the day after)

Regards , Mark

Mark Campbell

Dino_slice

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Forgot to mention for me, "Salome Sunrises" was the best part of the DVD. Very cool riff from a rocknroll silver star.

May they always be,
Anthony

Markc

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well thank you very much Anthony ! I think it was the least of all, but thanks nonetheless .

A spiritual awareness must prevail ,
Mark
Mark Campbell

Thomas

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone...I just got to read the full Henoch prophecy contact with Quetzal that was included in And Still They Fly. It was frightening and dismal! However, these things are not predestined (yet) if we act together to change ourselves and our leadership.

Especially those of us that live in America have a lot of work to do based on Quetzal's information. Anyone who has read the Henoch prophecies can see that America will likely have much to do with the suffering that may yet come. Billy sees little hope yet he is still optimistic. I think we should stand with him in optimism and not give up as long as there is even a possibility that the upcoming era of disaster can be avoided. I have a young son that I do not wish these horrific circumstances on, nor do I want to reincarnate into hell on Earth after this life.

I am right now asking everyone of you who is an American and agrees with me to vote George W. Bush out of office! This is in no way a cure-all, but it may be a significant step in the right direction (when added to the Peace Meditation). It is apparent to me that those in power have no reason to believe they will reincarnate back on the Earth in future lives or they likely would not behave in their thoughtless ways.

I am so filled with sadness when I think of the sanctuary that our world could, and can eventually, be. We, as the public, must not let those in power lead us into violence when we know now, that it will only lead to chaos.

I was just about to apologize for venting when I realized that I shouldn't. Billy has said that only the hard truth is justified and that strikes me as accurate and logical. If we tell it like it is and boot the criminals out of office, there may yet be hope...

With love and hope-Thomas

Michael_d

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I understand your feelings about the upcoming WWIII. If this is any consolation, you may not "reincarnate into hell on Earth after this life". The reason I say this is because as the American population is decimated, there will be very few people around to procreate and cause spirit forms to incarnate. The spirit forms in the "beyond" will be given a long rest as Planet Earth "heals" and before it's population begins to increase once again.

Thomas

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Michael, but my son may have to endure the worst if he/we live through the beginning of it...you know? Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page