Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 03, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Contact 251" » Archive through April 03, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 515
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric,

Just a quick note you should be able to locate the article about HAARP at this link: http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/haarp.htm

Scott

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott:

Thank you for your help!
The text on this link is a remarkable summary of the issue and its consequences.
We should all relay this information to our governments and ecologist groups like Greenpeace.

Peace
Eric

Memo00

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to everyone

today i found in the news the following:

"BOMB KILLS HEAD OF IRAQI GOVERNING COUNCIL"

i don´t know if he counts as a "head of state" since the EU are the real goverment

anyway
the next week we can be sure if the prophecy of the 4 heads of state becomes a reality

. . .

whatever happens
thats no cause for we to be depressed or sad

in this life all things have something positive and negative
even the "worst" of things have a positive part
so
keep on learning from everything

never give up

even if the wars, and the suffering of millions were not present, from the very beginning of your consciouss life you can be sure of one thing :

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

so don´t waste your life
learn and keep on learning from everything
prepare yourselves for the unavoidable . . .

you have to face the mystery
the infinite

be joyful

whatever happens

you are the master of your own life

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all:

Here is an extract from The independent (UK)

Whistleblower insists he revealed secrets to prevent 'second holocaust'
By Donald Macintyre in Jerusalem
30 May 2004

(...)
In his interview Mr Vanunu appears to say nothing new of relevance to Israel's present security. He strongly denies that he betrayed the country and says that he exposed Israel's nuclear secrets because he wanted to prevent the second holocaust that might occur as a result of a nuclear war.
(...)

from Contact notes 251:
... an enormous revenge campaign against the war precipitators...directed by a "representative of god" (as a consequence of World war III).

I recall having read on the excellent newssite "antiwar.com" an article of the existence of a secret plan called "Operation Samson": in the event of annihilation of Israel, missiles with nuclear warhead would be launched to several cities in the whole region, in a scenario reminiscent of the biblical story of Samson. Such a scenario was mentioned by a Isreali professor, as recollected in the last Figu bulletin (german).
Why Figu would quote such a statement?

Just making connections

Peace
Eric

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all:

From this week`s news

"House cats can catch bird flu, become sickened by it, and spread it to each other, Dutch researchers say.

The findings may mean the H5N1 bird flu virus that killed at least 26 people in Vietnam and Thailand in 2003 and 2004 has acquired the ability to spread between mammals."

In light of this, one can appreciate the warning from Billy`s contact 251 to avoid promiscuity of domestic animals at home . My kid keep asking me about getting a dog home : a definite No! in my case...

Peace
Eric

Harry_d

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello folks,

For those aware of the things said in Contactnote 251 regarding free/cheap energy... where is mentioned that one of the first such devices will be based on sound the following link might be of intrest:
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/spacetravel-04zz.html

I do have an idea how one might create the machine that is being hinted at in the contactnote 251...

Regards
Harry

Markc

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Harry ;

If anyone would have an idea of how to produce such a device , that would be you .

Persist ; and Good luck !

Salome , Mark
Mark Campbell

Ascension

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmm perhaps I should rethink figu and bille meier as pure truth...

The article about HAARP By Billy himself sounds biased in the way of stating speculative points as sheer facts. Perhaps the translation could make it sound that way......

Well Its a necessity to question EVERYTHING you read and learn about, even the most trusted.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ascension:

Please have a look at the following sites, to facilitate your own search

the official site: www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp
(on which you see the revengeful motto "Sep 11, we united, we are resolved, we will not forget ...", doesn`t this tell a lot on its meaning by itself b.t.w?)

other sites:
www.haarp.net
www.earthpulse.com/haarp
www.haarp.com

Enjoy your search. Questioning is a very sane habit. (I too take nothing for granted, so does most of people on this site)

Salome
Eric

Jo_jo

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My questions concern the person known as Osama Bin Laden.

1.) Is he the person referred to in Contact 251 as an unknown, powerful male who spellbinds the world and gathers followers around him in much the same rat-catching manner as the Pied Piper of Hamelin?

2.) Is he still alive?

3.) Are the various audio and video tapes attributed to him genuine?

David_chance

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo_jo, I don't know about the Contact 251 reference, but as for your other questions see here: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

Memo00

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

mmmm very interesting

if thats true, that would explain, why "magically and mysteriously" another tape of Osama appeared before the elections,

(well many of us around the world were waiting for him to be captured before the US elections, but if he was already dead, that was not possible)

that + the fraud with the voting machines would explain why an idiot like Bush will be the US president for another 4 years even when the first surveys after the election said that Kerry was the winner with good advantage

anyway im still optimist and i think that many prophecies are not going to be fulfilled, and that it will be more difficult now for someone like Bush to make another war and other idiocies. . .

Jo_jo

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

Thanks for the link. I am aware of what some people in the alternative press, like Alex Jones, aka, Prison Planet, say about Bin Laden being dead. I think the alternative press gets it right far more often than the mainstream press, but that's not difficult since the mainstream press is a propaganda tool devoted to furthering the agenda and economic interests of the "powers-that-be" and the "powers-that-pay".

I try to look at the issue from the perspective of who benefits. Who benefits if Bin Laden is dead? Initially I thought the Bush administration did, as they could show progress against the "war on terrorism". I thought every day that Bin Laden was on the loose after 9-11 was eroding the credibility of the Bush administration, the intelligence services and the military. Didn't a lot of people expect Bin Laden to show up dead the night before the November presidential elections, in order to bolster the popularity of the "war president"? But if Bin Laden is long dead and buried, and there is no body to parade around or show grisly pictures of, that's not a compelling argument to present to the public.

Perhaps it's telling that Bush has publicly stated he's not all that concerned about Bin Laden, that he doesn't think about him all that much. As much as people like to discredit the Bush administration, they seem to have a way of turning lemons into lemonade. It's quite plausible that they've decided to use Bin Laden's absence to their advantage, to roll out fake tapes threatening terrorism whenever it suits their purpose. One of the reasons reported for today's 5 percent rise in the price of oil is the recent Bin Laden audio tape allegedly threatening to attack oil facilities. If the whole "war of terrorism" is a ruse, then a "fake" Bin Laden serves a powerful purpose, much more so than a true, uncontrolled terrorist. But enough of my rationalizing. I actually tried to post the message under the section "Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves" as a symbolic gesture that I'd like to hear Billy's 2 cents on the question.

Scott

Post Number: 607
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Could the Pope be considered a "Head of State"?

Regards
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 361
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I am not mistaken, the Vatican is a state, and the pope it's head.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

David_chance

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, see here for information about the Vatican City being a government: http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3819.htm
"Created in 1929 to provide a territorial identity for the Holy See in Rome, the State of the Vatican City is a recognized national territory under international law."...
"Principal Government Officials
Head of State--Pope John Paul II
Secretary of State (Prime Minister)--Angelo Cardinal Sodano"

Scott

Post Number: 608
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David,

Jacob also brought this to my attention, how about Prince Rainier of Monaco, his time might also be approaching quite soon?

Regards
Scott

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and all:

We are all seriously thinking about significance of this coming death w.r.t to prophecies.

They will be only 2 popes left (according to Henoch Prophecies: ... . "After the turn of the millenium, papacy will exist for a short period. Pope JPII is the third-from-last"...)

Looking forward the next contact report, to read what Billy, Ptaah or Questzal will have to say on this...

Salome
Eric

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In case no one here is aware of this, when the papacy ceases to exist (does anyone know what year or decade?), assuming Christianity will fall in turn, Muslims will no doubt begin to hail the return of Christ, since they believe that Jesus will return to the world and break the Cross, which to them means the end of Christianity and the empowerment of Islam over the whole world. Though humankind will certainly be better of without Christianity, which still wields power over millions of people, I have to say I am concerned about the consequences the Fall of Christianity will have for the world. I definitely foresee the fundamentalist forces of Islam coming to the fore to a far greater extent than they are doing these days. I foresee that it will fill many disillusioned Muslims with an overwhelming arrogance as to their place in the world. It is quite possible that WW3 will begin as a consequence of this event, since Muslims regard the whole of the West as Christian.

I don't recall reading about this significant Muslim belief in connection with the cessation of the Papacy on this forum, so I assume no one here knows about it. But though it is a false belief, Muslims nevertheless believe it to be true, and the cessation of the Papacy will certainly coincide with this it.

I have read this morning that Saint John Paul II is very close to his death, so it looks like the next few days, possibly tomorrow, will bring his reign to an end.

His favourites to succeed him are either in their 60s or 70s, which means the end of the papacy may occur around 2050. Does any one know what will bring it about? Clearly it must be something overwhelmingly significant. Maybe the last pope will cause a stir and disclose the contents of the Vatican library to the public?

Cpl

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Hundreds of years ago St Malachi also predicted all the popes by giving them appellations. He also said there are now only two left. (Pope John Paul 11 died last night.)

The next pope will go by the unofficial symbol/appellation "Toil of the Sun" according to Malachi. The final Pope will be "Peter the Roman", generally thought to be a "bad" final pontiff.

NB Billy says in the prophecies or predictions somewhere that WW III -- or a stage of it -- will begin with a Pope making war. That would likely be Peter the Roman. The Plejarens, or Henoch prophecies, also say the Catholic church will soon disappear in the early 21 century.

There are other prophecies saying a revolution in Rome will lead to the overthrow of the Papacy with many cardinals dead and the pope fleeing to a foreign land. This is said by many to the beginning of WW III. The church/religion would then exist in name only. It is, sadly, doubtful that 1 billion Catholics will leave their religion just because the head and organization is no longer around. How to deprogram 1 billion people?

Here's hoping for a long reign of the next pope, but prophecies or predictions seem against such.

Best,

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the post, Cpl.

In answer to your question, time will deprogram one billion people, and it will do it a lot faster without the papacy and its Church. But who knows, many of them may convert to Islam. Hopefully not, but this is a possibility.

Memo00

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all

Cpl, you are wrong, according to St Malachy the next pope is "Gloria olivae"

Olive is supposed to represent peace, so maybe he will do some positive things

i think that St Malachy´s prophecies are correct, since plejarens use the same designations as "Petrus Romanus" and for the past popes like JP II a designation related with the sun and JP I with the moon

according to plejarens the next pope will amaze the entire world even more than his predecessors, and knowing how are those evil guys in the Vatican i think that maybe he will be murdered,

(the two popes before JP II were murdered and as everyone knows JP II was almost killed, obviously nobody gets close to the pope without some help and curiously before the pope died i heard on the radio that in Argentina in the media were some stories about the Cardinals and people from the Vatican being part of the plot)

About the 1 billion deprograming i think that the last pope will finally in some way expose the GREATEST LIE of the history of humanity, after all, as plejarens have investigated it is very common that the popes do not believe in what they preach, and sometimes do not even believe in god, when from above it is finally exposed this horrible lie then as it is predicted, millions will become completely mad, the churches will be burned and the priests will be murdered, christianism in all of its forms will dissapear

on another note

some months ago i had an interesting dream
a dream in which JP II entered my house to rob,
so i kicked his ass
after him a black pope arrived,
i wonder if the cardinal from Africa
will be elected,
that surely will AMAZE the entire world

time will tell. . .

Cpl

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2005 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for correcting me there, Memo00! You are absolutely right. I was going on memory -- oh fallible creature -- from reading about four years ago the book "The Last Pope: The Decline and Fall of the Church of Rome: The Prophecies of St. Malachy for the New Millennium" by John Hogue.

According to Hogue, as well as representing "peace" the olive branch is a symbol of Israel, so the next pope might also be very sympathetic towards Israel. Hogue includes his own attempts at foretelling the future in the book, and it contains many errrors in that respect, although he's probably only looking speculatively at certain possibilities.

For what it's worth Hogue reckons "Around 2008 the peacemaking [next] pope will probably leave this troubled Earth with his work unfinished, and unraveling, The beseiged church will then meet again to pick the Omega Pontiff of St. Malachy's list."

The actual words of St. Malachy's papal prophecy end with the following:

In persecutione extrema Sacre Romanae Ecclesia sedebit Petrus Romanus qui pascet oves in multis tribultionibus, quibus transactis, civitas septicollis dirvetur; et Judex tremendus Judicabit populum.

During the last persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there shall sit Peter of Rome, who shall feed the sheep amidst many tribulations, and when these have passed, the City of the Seven Hills shall be utterly destroyed, and the awful Judge will judge the people.

Perhaps "awful" should really be "tremendous"?

Hogue points out that there "is an ancient unwritten rule in the College of Cardinals that no successor to the first pope [Peter] will dare use his name" so he is most unlikely to be called Peter but have some association with Peter, a rock (meaning of the word Peter), fisherman boat, net, or some connection to one of the many "holy" places bearing the name Peter. Peter, "the first bishop of Rome, saw the city destroyed by fire and [was] himself persecuted and martyred" so maybe the last will be too? Or maybe the final pontiff will be as hard as a rock.

Echoing Billy's warning that the future war will be instigated or aggravated by a pope, Hogue notes that in forecasting the end of the Vatican Nostradamus mentions the "fishing barque" of St. Peter, which this last pope will navigate or "rule" to "its greater detriment" (Century 1 Quatrain 4). As Hogue says, "Perhaps he [Nostradamus] is indirectly clueing us into the... last pope who will steer the ship of the Holy See into the rocks of the apocalypse in our near future."

Whether the awful Judge is a European revolution, WW III, or the Red Meteor, time will tell. There are other prophetic traditions predicting WW III and the Red Meteor. In these others it appears the Red Meteor comes at the close of WW III, perhaps finally ending it (or all flesh would die?).

Memo00, maybe you saw a black African Cardinal was one of three spoken about today on CNN as a possible Third World candidate for the papacy.

As most of the likelies are about 70 years old they would not be expected to reign as long as JP II.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page